Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1397616 times)

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #320 on: October 4, 2015, 07:49:43 pm »
On the Beeb website: Former Premier League footballer Jan Aage Fjortoft, who has worked as a pundit in Germany, believes the next Liverpool boss has been decided...

Am told, by my Germann source, that Klopp will be the next manager of Liverpool Footbal Club. #LFC
Jan Aage Fjortoft
JanAageFjortoft
Am told, by my Germann source, that Klopp will be the next manager of Liverpool Footbal Club. #LFC
 6:05 p.m. - 4 October 2015

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #321 on: October 4, 2015, 07:49:53 pm »
Rafa Honigstein says we have not contacted Klopp yet. :(
but we seem to have met ancelloti
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: October 4, 2015, 07:50:19 pm »
so hope we get klopp, settle for CA but klopp hopefully will bring marco reus with him

Oh you'd only "settle" for one of the best managers in history?  :D

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #323 on: October 4, 2015, 07:50:26 pm »
so hope we get klopp, settle for CA but klopp hopefully will bring marco reus with him

Imagine if we did get Klopp. If Coutinho left surely we'd be in the running for the likes of Gotze if he was fed up of Bayerns bench.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: October 4, 2015, 07:50:33 pm »

Gary Monk it is.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #325 on: October 4, 2015, 07:50:34 pm »
On the Beeb website: Former Premier League footballer Jan Aage Fjortoft, who has worked as a pundit in Germany, believes the next Liverpool boss has been decided...

He's going off the report in the Bosnian press.  This is his source...

If that's right he's right.... If it's wrong,....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #326 on: October 4, 2015, 07:51:19 pm »
Gary Monk it is.

You fucking idiot. It's Garry, not Gary.

:D

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: October 4, 2015, 07:51:26 pm »
Klopp has the highest ceiling but also a big risk especially in the short term. I cant see this team playing his style without new recruits.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: October 4, 2015, 07:51:42 pm »
Cons for Klopp are that his style would put incredible physical demands on our players and might not work as well against England's larger proportion of shithouse clogger clubs.

We seemed to do alright a couple of seasons ago with a high pressure approach.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: October 4, 2015, 07:51:47 pm »
Really want it to be Klopp.

I just have a bad inkling when it comes to Ancelotti. Think it could go wrong. He hasn't proven himself with a club of our profile and for me that's a massive factor against him. It's one thing managing clubs with huge bankrolls, and that we are not.

Klopp has shown what he is made of at a club with a similar profile like ourselves in Dortmund.

Rick Parry hit gold when he appointed Rafa from Valencia, and it was an appointment of the same vein that Klopp would be. Appointing a manager with proven success at a club below the super elite.

Klopp is the standout choice, and truth be told i'll be devastated if it were to be anyone else.

Echo this.

Ancelotti's league performance worry me greatly. He has underperformed very often.

Didn't win the title with Madrid. Also got beaten to the league by Montpellier in his first season. PSG with their huge resources. That is concerning. Also with that great Milan side he had, he struggled to perform in the league. Losing out to the title quite often.

Great credentials in the CL of course, but for me he's the wrong fit.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: October 4, 2015, 07:52:20 pm »
Carlo.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #331 on: October 4, 2015, 07:52:22 pm »
His first game in charge would be interesting, if only for the newspaper headline.

KOP CLAP KLOPP
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #332 on: October 4, 2015, 07:52:44 pm »
Ancelloti has a decent track record, but he is not the man for the situation the club is in.

There is only one man for the job, and I really hope FSG do the right thing. Klopp would just get every fabric of this club and his teams haven't always relied on big stars, rather he's made them in to big stars.
YWNA

Offline fenre

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #333 on: October 4, 2015, 07:52:48 pm »

Echo however writes that "FSG insist they will only start making approaches over the coming days."

Still hope

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: October 4, 2015, 07:53:12 pm »
His first game in charge would be interesting, if only for the newspaper headline.

KOP CLAP KLOPP

KOP DROP KLOPP in 2 years time. Probably.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: October 4, 2015, 07:53:13 pm »

KOP CLAP KLOPP
Is it not away at Rubin Kazan?
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: October 4, 2015, 07:53:20 pm »
I fear the meltdown if we end up with anyone other than Klopp or Ancelotti.

Offline novastar400

• Kemlynite
« Reply #337 on: October 4, 2015, 07:53:28 pm »
For me it has to be Klopp. Constant turnover with his squad, but still made them competitive every season. Ancelotti is a great manager, but not what I imagine FSG are looking for. He tends to take over teams full of world class players ex. Milan, Chelsea, Madrid, PSG. On the other hand, I'd say look at Milan to see what he's capable of. He groomed a young Kaka and Pirlo. On the other hand Klopp signed several players for modest transfer fees and transformed them ex. Hummels, Lewandowski and promoted players like Sahin and Gotze. I'd say the man has a good eye for talent.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:06 pm »
Someone who has won stuff please so Ancelotti or Klopp.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:10 pm »
Echo however writes that "FSG insist they will only start making approaches over the coming days."

Still hope

If that's true then it was even more pointless firing Rodgers today.  I do worry that FSG act on impulse sometimes and don't think it through.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:29 pm »

As long as it isn't Hodgson or Mourinho they will be given some leeway and some on here would even welcome the latter.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:37 pm »
Carlo.

No but sorry he isn't the right man. His league performances are underpar more often than not.

We are looking for someone to perform overpar. You know because thats what we will have to do when finishing above the four clubs with bigger resources

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:46 pm »

That's why I refuse to get excited.

Our next appointment rests heavily on the shoulders of FSG.

It will tell us a lot about them....
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:46 pm »

That would be wrong as could even be they reject FSG.

Rodgers looked burnt out... A fresh manager at the same level still improves us.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #344 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:47 pm »
I think everyone's looking in the wrong place here.  Frank de Boer will be the new manager IMHO.  Or Mourinho. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »
If that's true then it was even more pointless firing Rodgers today.  I do worry that FSG act on impulse sometimes and don't think it through.

Seems stupid that you would fire someone unless you have some sort of assurances from those you are interested in.

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: October 4, 2015, 07:54:56 pm »
Klopp has the highest ceiling but also a big risk especially in the short term. I cant see this team playing his style without new recruits.

Why would we make an appointment with a short term view anyway. Whoever we get should get 3 years to prove themselves just like Brendan had.

If we're just looking at the short term and saving this season we'd be better off asking Kenny if he fancies it.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline lakes

• Anny Roader
    • Thurrock Paranormal
« Reply #347 on: October 4, 2015, 07:55:08 pm »
Any reason?

yes. he is a good manager but in a poor league, theres only 3 good teams there and the football outside them is very poor, div1 level. he has not understanding of English football, like to see his face on a cold morning in a fa cuo tie at East Thurrock or Tilbury town, he will do ok when we play the big names teams but will wonder why the bottom clubs beat us.

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: October 4, 2015, 07:55:12 pm »
From Sphaero, B Dortmund fan:

"If I compare the current Liverpool with the ours when he took over 2008, the former look like world beaters. The difference is actually huge. Not like many on here had any interest in us before winning the title 2011 or even our CL campaign 2012/2013 to actually know this.

With the possible exception of Reus who was already fantastic in Gladbach, each and every world class or at least top class player was brought to this level under Klopp. He created this team from scratch. His biggest strength will probably always be his talent for player development and creating roles which maximise the impact of overall only decent players.

The central question with Klopp at Pool would be how much time he is given to actually craft a team to his liking. With us it took him two seasons, the best hope of rival fans would be that the officials have less patience."

Offline Jools

• Didn't believe at half time against Dortmund
  • Main Stander
« Reply #349 on: October 4, 2015, 07:55:12 pm »
We cannot afford/attract top players anymore so we need someone who can motivate a squad of average players into playing above themselves ..........what's Colin Wanker doing these days?

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: October 4, 2015, 07:55:35 pm »

Don't understand this at all. Our squads a decent fit for him - high energy pressers like Milner, Henderson, Firmino, Lallana. A target man upfront in Benteke. Fullbacks who get up and down well. We're missing a playmaker from deep granted, but Ancelotti played Kroos and Modric as a two at Madrid. Do we fit that?  ;D

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #351 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:00 pm »

Still hope
yeah right , feelers well at base 3

Offline LFC UNTIL THE MANAGER IS NO LONGER DESERVING OF MY SYMPATHY

• Everyone's shit. Especially me...Yeah! LFC for Life. He takes everything up to date and on the chin.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:03 pm »
I'm torn on Klopp & Ancelotti.

I'd probably go for Ancelotti as he's won a lot more and we need a winner. 
@LFC4LIFENET

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:08 pm »
Someone who has won stuff please so Ancelotti or Klopp.

De Boer has won stuff as a manager as well. And as a player. And been the assistant coach for a World Cup runner up.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline karl740

• Kopite
« Reply #354 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:14 pm »
Reports are that we have a manager in place already. Makes sense now. Dick Advocaat. #Dickin.

Offline CRAZY HORSE EMLYN

• Lives for twats
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:19 pm »
[repost from a separate Facebook convo]

As things stand (with oligarch owners) the manager of Liverpool needs to overachieve just to compete. Out of Klopp or Ancelotti, the former has a proven record in doing that, whereas Ancelotti has basically worked for the most bankrolled sides. Thats not to say Ancelotti is a bad manager, or Klopp isn't a risk (especially given the wheels falling off at Dortmund). I think either manager might help attract the profile of player we need in coming seasons, and coach the existing crop better, and that's where Rodgers' lack of experience showed up unfortunately.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #356 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:22 pm »
klopp's has only had 2 jobs and they were both lengthy stays at each club. anchelotti has managed plenty of clubs in Europe but has had plenty of success also.

both would be good appointments - which means we'll end up with Eddie Howe or Gary monk.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #357 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:23 pm »
KOP DROP KLOPP in 2 years time. Probably.

come on work it

KOP DROP FLOP KLOPP
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:52 pm »
Not overly fussed by Ancelotti. Hope it's Klopp.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #359 on: October 4, 2015, 07:56:55 pm »
Lucian favre was the talk of europe last season. 6 bad games and hes not in anybodys thinking?? If we cant get klopp or ancelotti? where would people go next?