Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161943 times)

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2015, 08:25:33 pm »
Should be ACS before STHs
i disagree with that, credit is credit no matter how you get it. ACS is to guarantee you all homes, nothing else

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2015, 08:25:52 pm »
Why? Just coz you've ticked a box doesn't mean you are any more deserving of a ticket than someone who also went to the same matches

The same reason why season ticket holders get first dibs on away games when they go down to people without credits. Just cos they ticked a box on a form years ago doesn't mean they're anymore deserving of a ticket than someone else who hasn't been to the same number of matches they haven't been. STHs had the chance to join the ACS, those who didn't bother shouldn't get the same chance as those who did.

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2015, 08:28:29 pm »
IF we are in the Europa League Quarter Final the 1st leg is the 16th of April, take it we would play the Sunday Semi.

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2015, 08:29:21 pm »
What score did we beat Blackburn? Missed it

Offline livesound

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2015, 08:29:51 pm »

Roy Hodgson scored the winner apparently

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
  • Wool son of Scotty road 'arl fella
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2015, 08:31:35 pm »
No ballot , 40 thousand for a semi because there isn't the same sponsor commitment nor commitment to the "football family"   , anyone with all the homes was sorted in 2012. if we don't get utd or arsenal in the semi the team we play wont do 40,000 and we will have their spares aswell

The final was something daft like 25,000 and was a ballot after seasies and aways
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:33:08 pm by MerseyParadise »
Insert obscure quote here

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2015, 08:34:18 pm »
i know people like to plan ahead and fair enough, but to be honest no one can ever second guess our ticket office correctly, god know what they will do!

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2015, 08:35:01 pm »
No ballot , 40 thousand for a semi because there isn't the same sponsor commitment nor commitment to the "football family"   , anyone with all the homes was sorted in 2012. if we don't get utd or arsenal in the semi the team we play wont do 40,000 and we will have their spares aswell

The final was something daft like 25,000 and was a ballot after seasies and aways

It's 31,000 for a potential semi - that's what we got against the bitters 2012

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2015, 08:37:38 pm »
http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/mar/semi-final-tickets-140314

If anyone is looking at semi finals, depending on who we could draw, Arsenal actually got 42,882 for their semi last year

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2015, 08:38:39 pm »
The same reason why season ticket holders get first dibs on away games when they go down to people without credits. Just cos they ticked a box on a form years ago doesn't mean they're anymore deserving of a ticket than someone else who hasn't been to the same number of matches they haven't been. STHs had the chance to join the ACS, those who didn't bother shouldn't get the same chance as those who did.

Sorry mate but that's not a fair argument. The ACS is capped at a certain number so that people who don't want to join it for whatever reason can make alternative arrangements for tickets. There are all kinds of reasons why people don't join the ACS which doesn't have anything to do with whether they go the match or not

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:39 pm »
It's 31,000 for a potential semi - that's what we got against the bitters 2012

My mistake , all I know is I had the homes (Oldham , Utd, and Stoke I think) and got a ticket without a ballot. Bolton to general sale and a high away attendance should mean seasies and members with homes are sound.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2015, 08:39:44 pm »

Last season Arsenal got 42,882 due to Wigan only taking 22,807. Hull got 32,011 and Sheffield United got 31,796. We'll probably get around 32,000 tickets if we get through.

Apologies for having the confidence we'll beat a Championship team now that Danny Sturridge is back in the team.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2015, 08:40:16 pm »
Sorry mate but that's not a fair argument. The ACS is capped at a certain number so that people who don't want to join it for whatever reason can make alternative arrangements for tickets. There are all kinds of reasons why people don't join the ACS which doesn't have anything to do with whether they go the match or not

We'll agree to disagree then

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #253 on: February 16, 2015, 08:43:22 pm »
Should be ACS before STHs

Being in the ACS and not having a ST id like to agree.

ST certainly shouldn't go ahead of members thats for sure, what have they done to deserve priority. Its not our fault we can't get hold of one.

Id say scousers get priority (don't hurt me). Win for the city lads  ;D

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: February 16, 2015, 08:47:24 pm »
http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2014/mar/semi-final-tickets-140314

If anyone is looking at semi finals, depending on who we could draw, Arsenal actually got 42,882 for their semi last year
that was because they got wigans returns, we'd get about 31'000 if we got there

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2015, 08:49:28 pm »
My mistake , all I know is I had the homes (Oldham , Utd, and Stoke I think) and got a ticket without a ballot. Bolton to general sale and a high away attendance should mean seasies and members with homes are sound.
the difference was there was no aways in 2012. most people with away credits will have at least 3 credits now so that takes away about 5000 from the allocation compared to 2012.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2015, 08:49:30 pm »
Two my cards on ACS, would love to go to Wembley with my own name. But first lets really do Blackburn a good one, lots of people taking it granted already

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2015, 08:50:38 pm »
that was because they got wigans returns, we'd get about 31'000 if we got there
Depends on who we were to draw, someone like Bradford or Reading for example don't have stadiums bigger than 25,000 so could easily have returns.

1st up lets get past Blackburn

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2015, 08:51:59 pm »
Depends on who we were to draw, someone like Bradford or Reading for example don't have stadiums bigger than 25,000 so could easily have returns.

1st up lets get past Blackburn
True but you have to expect most teams will sell out.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2015, 08:53:03 pm »
the difference was there was no aways in 2012. most people with away credits will have at least 3 credits now so that takes away about 5000 from the allocation compared to 2012.

Thats the issue with me, i have the aways but not homes, hope we get a look in (IF we get through)

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2015, 08:53:19 pm »
We'll agree to disagree then

Fair enough. For example in my case, I have a seasie and my mate has one next to me. He's serving in the Marine's at the moment therefore isn't going the matches (my old fella is going instead). Because our seasie's are in the lower Annie road, 9 times out of 10 we get moved from our seats due to the away fans and we'd get an alternative seat and sent paper tickets through the post even if we were in the ACS. This therefore means his ticket automatically gets posted to his address where he mostly isn't living at present, meaning it's not convenient to be in the ACS for us, it's better for me to order both tickets to my address!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 09:03:10 pm by annieroadaggro »

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2015, 08:55:50 pm »

that's a fair point, id still expect  seasies an members with 1 away , then seasies with all homes, members with all homes to just scrape in .

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2015, 08:59:31 pm »
that's a fair point, id still expect  seasies an members with 1 away , then seasies with all homes, members with all homes to just scrape in .
aways don't get a higher priority than homes like, 1 away wouldn't sort you, you'd need 3 games (home or aways) to be guaranteed

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2015, 09:01:04 pm »
Member with 2 homes and 2 always like to think we would be well in the mix for semi
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 09:04:59 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2015, 09:02:06 pm »
True but you have to expect most teams will sell out.

Touts would be all over it
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2015, 09:10:31 pm »
Quarter final draw was made 90 minutes ago and we're into the second page of a debate on semi-final tickets, ACS not having priority and ST's having priority over members. Welcome to the RAWK ticket forum!

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2015, 09:14:25 pm »
Quarter final draw was made 90 minutes ago and we're into the second page of a debate on semi-final tickets, ACS not having priority and ST's having priority over members. Welcome to the RAWK ticket forum!

Indeed - Have we not fallen at "easy" hurdles before

We should progress but of all seasons surely we can't take this one easy----Can we ?

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2015, 09:18:22 pm »
Indeed - Have we not fallen at "easy" hurdles before

We should progress but of all seasons surely we can't take this one easy----Can we ?

Barnsley at home.........what year was that??.........Itandje in goal from memory
I seem to remember the draw was very open that year too
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2015, 09:22:28 pm »
Barnsley at home.........what year was that??.........Itandje in goal from memory
I seem to remember the draw was very open that year too
ON THIS FA CUP BETTING DAY:

16th February 2008

Liverpool (1) 1/5
Draw 6/1
Barnsley (2) 18/1

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2015, 09:40:26 pm »
Anyone any idea as to when our game against Blackburn will be played? Hope it's the Saturday

Offline 77-78-81-84-05

• Euro lottery numbers for next week.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #270 on: February 16, 2015, 09:42:01 pm »
Anyone any idea as to when our game against Blackburn will be played? Hope it's the Saturday
Ties to be played 7/8 March.  Saturday would do me just fine!
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?"  -Carra

"They were wearing me down but I thought: 'It will wear them down before me!' I knew I was right and that's what kept me going."  - Anne Williams R.I.P.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #271 on: February 16, 2015, 09:42:30 pm »
Ties to be played 7/8 March.  Saturday would do me just fine!

Hopefully the announce it tomorrow

Offline 77-78-81-84-05

• Euro lottery numbers for next week.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #272 on: February 16, 2015, 09:45:39 pm »
Hopefully the announce it tomorrow

Hope so, it will be televised.  Apparently BBC get first and third pick, BT Sport gets second and fourth.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/16/fa-cup-sixth-round-draw
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?"  -Carra

"They were wearing me down but I thought: 'It will wear them down before me!' I knew I was right and that's what kept me going."  - Anne Williams R.I.P.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #273 on: February 16, 2015, 09:46:16 pm »
Both will want United and Arsenal. They'll fight over that.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #274 on: February 16, 2015, 09:46:41 pm »

No harm in dreaming, as long as we take nothing for granted..........
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #275 on: February 16, 2015, 10:01:59 pm »
BBC are showing United-Arsenal - big ears just said

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #276 on: February 16, 2015, 10:02:31 pm »

Hope so, it will be televised.  Apparently BBC get first and third pick, BT Sport gets second and fourth.

We'll be on BT then

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #277 on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:26 pm »

Do the KO times stay the same as previous rounds? If so that would mean if we're on BT it will be either Sat 5:30 or Sun 4:00

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: February 16, 2015, 10:24:42 pm »

Yeah I've read somewhere we'll be on BT aswell. Sat 5.30 would do me.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: February 16, 2015, 10:34:15 pm »
Blackburn generally bring anything between 200 and 1000, though they had 3000+ the day they won "t'league."   Anticipate an away allocation of 2000 for this.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:37:44 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters