Author Topic: FAO ANYONE OWED MONEY BY KOPTALK/DUNCAN  (Read 928 times)

Offline Bob Kurac

• Cares.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Modern football is shit
FAO ANYONE OWED MONEY BY KOPTALK/DUNCAN
« on: October 28, 2001, 08:33:17 pm »
Posted by Duncan on Koptalk today :

Dunk
Management
Player # 1
Member Rated:

posted 28-10-2001 16:41                
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is owed a refund for anything associated to the site then they should just write to: Kop Talk, PO Box 145, Scarborough YO12 7XU and provide as much information as possible regarding the refund that they are requesting.
As far as I am aware there are people stating many lies about things like that yet when posts like this are published telling people what to do, incase there is a genuine refund pending, nothing ever comes of it i.e. nobody gets in touch?

Each month if we have a refund to process for anyone it is delt with and the person contacted. Maria deals with this kind of thing and she will be here between Wednesday and Sunday this week so she will deal with anything that is waiting her attention.

--------------------

I replied that I would pass it on, to which he replied :

Thankyou.
If they haven't applied for a refund then tell them to do so first thing Monday so their leter will get here for when Maria is back. It is common sense to include as much info as possible because we can't just send out money to people who can not prove they are owed anything. It is only to cross check information and it does speed things up.

I will be sitting down with Maria towards the end of the week to see what the state of affairs are. If you know of any mates who genuinely, i.e. who isn't just trying to create a stir with their slurs because it's trendy to do so, is owed for a refund, you can personally collect that info and forward it to me by email to enquiries@koptalk.co.uk before Wednesday if possible. They will still get a refund after that date if they are owed anything but as Maria deals with paper work and as she works away it is a case of timing. This week is ideal.

As far as I am aware just one person is awaiting a refund that I know about and he's a regular off these forums but if there are any more, they may have written in but not had an answer yet because this is Maria's first return home in a while as she has been away due to her work.

Ta.

There are 3 people in particular on here who have told me that they are still owed money. If anyone wants me to do as Duncan suggests, on their behalf, and pass on the info, please email me at the usual address : bobk@redandwhitekop.net
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »

Pheeny

Re: FAO ANYONE OWED MONEY BY KOPTALK/DUNCAN
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2001, 10:39:57 pm »
Lets see what happens now :but:
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »