Author Topic: Loan Watch 2016-17  (Read 89663 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Loan Watch 2016-17
« Reply #280 on: April 2, 2017, 09:10:45 am »
Nice that Mama is doing well, but I do think there's an element within the press of trying to build him up to try and create a narrative that we were badly wrong in not playing him. I'm pretty sure they'll be annoyed we haven't been dropping many points since he started playing for Palace, as that would have been a nice argument to have.
If it adds £5m to his price tag so be it..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #281 on: April 2, 2017, 10:05:58 am »

It'd be nice, but then that fat slob has already started with the 'he's good, just not sure we can afford him' bollocks.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #282 on: April 2, 2017, 03:38:05 pm »
He's too good for Palace anyway imo

Surely better teams will be after him in the summer

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #283 on: April 2, 2017, 05:29:34 pm »
Markovic with some tidy play on Hulls first

Saw just a bit of that match. Markovic is finally looking like a PL player. Showing some quality and good tenacity at Hull.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: April 4, 2017, 12:56:28 pm »
Does Palace have an option to buy Sakho in the end of the year?

If not i can see them paying 25m or so but i wonder if Sakho would fancy being there, he won't be short of options.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #285 on: April 4, 2017, 01:12:55 pm »
Does Palace have an option to buy Sakho in the end of the year?

If not i can see them paying 25m or so but i wonder if Sakho would fancy being there, he won't be short of options.
no

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-demand-30m-mamadou-sakho-12834436

how about 10

link above
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: April 4, 2017, 02:00:12 pm »
I think we asked for 20m in January and they said no, now rumors suggest we will be asking for 30m

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #287 on: April 4, 2017, 02:29:03 pm »
It'll be so much better if we could just keep him. No, he isn't the best CB in the world but are there really better CBs that teams are willing to sell? Sakho is a level above Gibson and Keane and they are being chased by pretty much every club in the country if you believe the reports.

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
  • Alleged Manc and/or Gooner
« Reply #288 on: April 4, 2017, 02:41:12 pm »
It'll be so much better if we could just keep him. No, he isn't the best CB in the world but are there really better CBs that teams are willing to sell? Sakho is a level above Gibson and Keane and they are being chased by pretty much every club in the country if you believe the reports.

Agreed. Although a Sakho plus 20 million for Virgil of Southampton might be a nice deal for both teams.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #289 on: April 4, 2017, 02:51:05 pm »
Individually, yes Sakho is probably a more skillful CB than Keane.

However, I can see why some would consider Keane to be a more attractive option of the two though:

For starters, Keane isn't injury prone like Sakho, so you could actually have the stability to build a partnership at CB which is very important and has never really been possible with Sakho in and out of the lineup.

I'm a big fan of Sakho's, but Keane also strikes me as being less unpredictable than Sakho. That is simply a matter of style, but personally from CB's I'd prefer someone who is rock solid and composed, as I think that spreads calm in the rest of the team. Keane seems to have that "calmness" that Sakho lacks at times - though that isn't to say that Sakho can't be a good player in his own right.

Lastly, on a very minor point, Keane is English which is good for the quota.

Note that I'm not necessarily saying that we should sign Keane, I was just addressing the Keane vs Sakho comparison. That said, it wouldn't really disappoint me if we signed Keane because he does look like a young CB with a lot of promise who likes to tackle on the front foot. Could be a decent signing if Van Dijk doesn't materialize (which would obviously be the ideal signing).

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: April 4, 2017, 04:01:20 pm »

I do agree with you from a talent standpoint, as I really rate Mama as a defender, but the whole situation with him has nothing to do with talent. Klopp thinks he can't be relied upon for other reasons, and by all accounts he's not going to change his mind on the matter. If that's the case, being able to sell Sakho at a profit and invest that money into a player that can actually contribute to the squad will be a bit of a coup.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: April 4, 2017, 05:39:23 pm »

I'll give you injury prone but you can't honestly believe Sakho's isn't 'composed' or 'calm'. Even Fat Sam has been raving about Sakho's calm distribution from the back. And who cares if he is English, there are only four spots for association trained players, we already have Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Clyne.

Offline Aceldama

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: April 4, 2017, 06:05:27 pm »
there are only four spots for association trained players, we already have Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Clyne.

It's four association trained + four club trained in European competition but in domestic competition it's eight association trained.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #293 on: April 4, 2017, 06:07:22 pm »
I'll give you injury prone but you can't honestly believe Sakho's isn't 'composed' or 'calm'. Even Fat Sam has been raving about Sakho's calm distribution from the back. And who cares if he is English, there are only four spots for association trained players, we already have Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Clyne.
Please note the exact words I used:
I'm a big fan of Sakho's, but Keane also strikes me as being less unpredictable than Sakho. That is simply a matter of style, but personally from CB's I'd prefer someone who is rock solid and composed, as I think that spreads calm in the rest of the team. Keane seems to have that "calmness" that Sakho lacks at times - though that isn't to say that Sakho can't be a good player in his own right.
What I meant was that he can have his moments where he looks a bit clumsy in tackles or on the ball, hence why I said: "that is simply a matter of style" (and NOT a matter of quality). Looks can be deceiving though and Sakho is a very good CB despite there being a gangly awkwardness about his movement.

Please note that I am a huge fan of Sakho and even went as far as to say he was one of the best in the league (next to Koscielny) 12 months ago.

Anyways, the main point I was trying to make is that his fitness issues (as well as whatever off-field issues he has) don't exactly make him a reliable CB to build your defense around, and if you look at all the best Premier League teams the one constant is that they all had strong and relatively consistent CB partnerships (eg. Ferdinand-Vidic, Terry-Carvalho, Hyypia-Carragher, Adams-Keown, etc)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: April 4, 2017, 06:08:27 pm »
Sakho's not so good when he has time to think (in my opinion anyway)....

Under siege I think he's great ...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: April 4, 2017, 11:37:30 pm »
Saw just a bit of that match. Markovic is finally looking like a PL player. Showing some quality and good tenacity at Hull.

Yeah, good to see that. Even if he doesn't impress Klopp enough in the summer to keep him, we will get some decent money back for him.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 5, 2017, 12:05:47 am »
Who is that Keane kid you guys are talking about?

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #297 on: April 5, 2017, 12:12:10 am »
Who is that Keane kid you guys are talking about?
Michael Keane, Burnley's CB

Offline joekim87

• Truly gone shark fishing.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #298 on: April 5, 2017, 02:12:31 am »
Totally random I know but I'm quite a fan of Andy Carroll. Such a pity he never became a hit with us. I hope he stays fit and goes to Russia in 2018. Could be a real weapon for England (Kane, Vardy, Carroll).

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: April 5, 2017, 12:40:54 pm »
Sakho's not so good when he has time to think (in my opinion anyway)....

Under siege I think he's great ...

To be honest, they don't exactly play expansively. When you play a low block and just try to hang on in most games and steal a goal, then naturally defending just becomes some kind of desperation and determination exercise. Credit is due for that much at least. In a different style where he'd be expected to spend most of the game distributing incisively and confidently, producing very few errors on or off the ball, and mopping up the 2-3 chances (particularly on the counter) that the opposition might get per half, then it becomes a different type of challenge - one that is much harder to appear good in.

I reckon he deserves credit for going there and playing well, applying himself well to the system and making the most of it. I don't know that you can necessarily conclude that he's a top defender because of it however, and that in a different system (ours) that he'd be equally world class/effective.

Offline Bob Sacamano

• Legacy Fan
  • Alleged Manc and/or Gooner
« Reply #300 on: April 5, 2017, 02:47:49 pm »
Yeah, good to see that. Even if he doesn't impress Klopp enough in the summer to keep him, we will get some decent money back for him.

Is it me, or would Markovic be an excellent understudy for the Lallana position? He's not the winger we thought he would be, but his technique, pace, intelligence, and work-rate is a great fit for that position I think.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: April 5, 2017, 03:07:19 pm »
Can anyone see any of the loaned out players realistically coming back and being part of the squad next season? We've got Sakho, Markovic, Wisdom, Flanagan and Ward who I would consider first teamers loaned out (maybe also Ryan Kent?)- I just can't see us keeping any of them but we should still get good fees. We supposedly want £30m for Sakho and we should get decent money for Markovic, Ward and Flanagan.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #302 on: April 5, 2017, 03:33:47 pm »
Mamadou Sakho - Gone
Cameron Brannagan - Gone
Jon Flanagan - Gone
Andre Wisdom - Gone
Lazar Markovic - Gone

Ryan Kent - 100% Retained
Danny Ward - 100% Retained
Allan - 100% Retained (dependent on permits)

Pedro Chirivella - In the balance, may well leave if a decent offer came in.
Ryan Fulton - In the balance, may well leave if a decent offer came in.

Jack Dunn - Given his age I think he'll be allowed to leave
Lloyd Jones - Potentially another loan.
Brooks Lennon - Remain on loan.
Taiwo Awoniyi - I literally have no idea who he is?

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #303 on: April 5, 2017, 03:39:56 pm »
Totally random I know but I'm quite a fan of Andy Carroll. Such a pity he never became a hit with us. I hope he stays fit and goes to Russia in 2018. Could be a real weapon for England (Kane, Vardy, Carroll).
Honestly mate its a massive no from me. They can keep the coke snorting clugger for  the 2-3 years before his inevitable melt down. He had potential but I fear football is secondary to his lifestyle.
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #304 on: April 5, 2017, 03:41:52 pm »
Can anyone see any of the loaned out players realistically coming back and being part of the squad next season? We've got Sakho, Markovic, Wisdom, Flanagan and Ward who I would consider first teamers loaned out (maybe also Ryan Kent?)- I just can't see us keeping any of them but we should still get good fees. We supposedly want £30m for Sakho and we should get decent money for Markovic, Ward and Flanagan.

Of those on loan currently I don't think anyone is likely to stick around next season, though Kent might be in with a shot if he can impress in preseason.

GK
Bogdan - sell
Ward - A loan to a PL club would continue his good progression. Aberdeen (Scotland) --> Huddersfield (Championship) --> PL
Fulton - loan again

DEF
Sakho - sell (£20-30m?)
Flanagan - sell, as he doesn't appear to have a future at the club with Trent ahead of him now.
Wisdom - sell

MID
Chirivella - He needs to continue getting games so another loan would probably be ideal
Allan - Loan again, or keep him as squad DM if he can qualify for a work permit.
Brannagan - Loan, or sell if a good offer is received

FWD
Kent - Hard to tell, could have a place at RW in the squad, but up to Klopp to assess in preseason
Markovic - Sell
Dunn - Sell
Awoniyi - Sell

Current squad
Gomez, Trent, Grujic, and Woodburn seem to be the only youngsters who are next to certain to stick around next season (with Wilson next on that list).

Beyond those 4 there are a few players in the current squad who could probably benefit from more regular football, such as Randall, Ejaria, Ojo, or Wilson. It also wouldn't surprise me to see the club sell Stewart, Ojo, or Randall with the right offers.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2017, 03:45:21 pm by rickardinho1 »

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #305 on: April 5, 2017, 03:53:11 pm »
Randall
Another I think will be allowed to leave if the right offer comes in. Fallen down the order, with no clear route back to the first team it would mean accepting reserve team football for the foreseeable future.

I think he'll personally be looking to jump rather than be pushed. Could make a very astute purchase for someone in the long term a bit lower down the league but I'm just not sure he's up to the levels Klopp requires.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #306 on: April 6, 2017, 09:25:24 pm »
Goal for Markovic last night, seems to be doing pretty well for Hull right now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: April 6, 2017, 09:26:25 pm »
Goal for Markovic last night, seems to be doing pretty well for Hull right now.
Apparently we want £16m...

If he keeps on like this, we might get it..
W

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: April 7, 2017, 11:10:32 am »
Apparently we want £16m...

If he keeps on like this, we might get it..
need them to stay up to have a chance of them forking out

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: April 8, 2017, 12:57:11 pm »
Not being funny mate but did you watch the game.

Sakho was pretty peripheral Chelsea absolutely dominated the game. Palace had a day when all their Christmases came together especially first half. Chelsea tore them apart, they constantly got to the byeline and pulled it back and the ball time and time gain whizzed across the six yard box or when Chelsea players got there first it hit Hennessey.

I am a big fan of Sakho but it wasn't a game to showcase his talents. On another day Chelsea score four or five.

If you were looking for a standout player for Palace then Zaha was head and shoulders above the rest. Fat Sam gets a bad press on here but he has done wonders with Zaha. He is beginning to stay on his feet and is actually starting to show a bit of desire.
Wonders with Zaha? Zaha was having a great season before Sam arrived mate. Je was also getting more assists before Sam. His form then is why Southgate met with him in December was trying to get him to play for england.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #310 on: April 10, 2017, 10:55:53 pm »
Agent Mama does it again.

Can't wait for him to come home to the Liverpool country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh80Op9iWMI
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:01:00 pm by Le Jake »
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline joekim87

• Truly gone shark fishing.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2017, 05:16:46 am »
Surely Klopp is a little considering bringing Sahko back... Maybe even Martin Kelly ;p

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2017, 07:40:50 am »
The Sakho thing so frustrating. He's the best defender in the league.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2017, 08:10:34 am »
That block he made to keep it at 1-0 was so crucial if Arsenal got one back at that stage it would've been a different game. I'm struggling to forgive Klopp for freezing out my favourite player for ages and throwing away us challenging for the title with Chelsea along with it. So so frustrating
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2017, 08:20:46 am »
That block he made to keep it at 1-0 was so crucial if Arsenal got one back at that stage it would've been a different game. I'm struggling to forgive Klopp for freezing out my favourite player for ages and throwing away us challenging for the title with Chelsea along with it. So so frustrating

Aye, Sakho is the sole difference between where we are and competing for the title :lmao

Fucking hell.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2017, 08:29:03 am »
Aye, Sakho is the sole difference between where we are and competing for the title :lmao

Fucking hell.
To be fair, one of Sakho, Lovren or Matip playing the minutes that Klavan or Lucas have this season would likely see us winning more points out of those games.

But it wouldn't have been the difference between where we are and a title challenge and it certainly isn't Klopp's fault.

It's strange how people can admit he's helped damage our season for the second year in a row yet still want him back.

"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2017, 08:32:20 am »

Fucking hell.
We're the top scorers in the league, scoring isn't a problem but we concede - the games Lucas and Klavan played at CB where we dropped points Sakho I believe would have helped.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #317 on: April 11, 2017, 08:40:59 am »
This post from lamonti in last nights premier league thread sums uo the Sakho situation for me...

Mostly the Sakho chat is driven by Sky/BT commentators, including Carragher, bigging him up all the live long day because he's putting in last ditch challenges over a neat sequence of games for Palace (who were really excellent tonight). They're the same ones who couldn't give him anything more than a backhanded compliment about him being "ungainly but effective" while at Liverpool.

We all saw him over the last few seasons: he could be great, but he could also be absolutely all over the place. We all know that Liverpool play nothing like Palace, where the centre backs are much more exposed. We also know that the last 5 or 6 games have gone great, but what about the 2 or 3 it takes him to get back up to speed after his fairly regular injuries.

It wasn't his quality on the pitch that put him out of the squad, it was him taking supplements that may or may not have been illegal without asking the club, it was him missing rehab sessions and training sessions and whatever else he did to piss off Klopp. And perhaps most importantly, it's his clear inability to actually take responsibility for it. First it's go out on loan, no I'll stay thanks. Then it's the midnight snapchats, or the most recent interview – “I was late for training, something that happens everywhere. I paid a fine and I do not know what else I can do" – at no point does it appear that the penny has dropped for him. He should either be saying either nothing at all in public, or managing to show some contrition, even if he has to fake it.

The weirdest thing about it is some LFC fans, real diehard Sakhoistas, and even some journalists trusting Sakho over Klopp on this. Klopp's not infallible but he's drawn his line with Sakho and he's where the buck stops.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: April 11, 2017, 08:43:42 am »
We're the top scorers in the league, scoring isn't a problem but we concede - the games Lucas and Klavan played at CB where we dropped points Sakho I believe would have helped.

Aye I'd have preferred him to, but you're barking up the wrong forest if you think Sakho would have solved many of our problems today. In a lot of those games where we've completely lost composure, I really don't see how one of Sakhos mad five minutes would have helped. We'd probably be a bit closer to confirming top four, a bit more comfortable in the top 3 maybe. But challenging for the title? Nah, cant see it.

And besides, the whole point isn't that he's not a good defender its that he fucked around a number of times and the manager had enough.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: April 11, 2017, 09:04:17 am »
i have decided to look at this as a win win scenario

Sakho doesnt come back we will get a lot of money

if he does so be it. we still have a more than decent defender on the books