Author Topic: Re: FIGHT BACK. WE HAVE TO STOP RBS REFINANCING!!!  (Read 121300 times)

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Re: FIGHT BACK. PART II. GOING AFTER RBS... WE NEED YOUR HELP.
« Reply #600 on: July 21, 2010, 10:39:26 pm »
its been pointed out by others that the club are releasing bad news (i.e ticket price hikes) in amongst the fanfare of new signings.  Lets not take our eyes off the ball eh boys and girls?
Believer

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: Re: FIGHT BACK. PART II. GOING AFTER RBS... WE NEED YOUR HELP.
« Reply #601 on: July 22, 2010, 09:01:15 pm »
Finally got a reply from the FA (only about a month later) - suppose it means they're still writing them replies ! This is it :

' Liverpool FC

I refer to your correspondence regarding Liverpool Football Club and expressly the Chairman, Martin Broughton.

Issues relating to the recruitment of personnel, the scope of an individual's remit within a club, any allegiances of club personnel, media engagement activity and the strategy adopted in running a club are matters that fall within the sphere of the club concerned. It is of course a matter for you as to whether you wish to liaise with the club concerned directly.

We trust that this clarifies the position and thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Yours sincerely

Tracey Bates
Customer Relations '

Firstly, the strategy is simple from the 2 bloodsuckers - squeeze the lifeblood out of our club. Secondly - the cheeky beggars ! Do you think they're trying to say something to us - it's already been done anyway.  Keep battlin' on everyone.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #602 on: July 22, 2010, 10:01:26 pm »
Dont stop believin

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #603 on: July 23, 2010, 11:59:28 am »
Bump.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #604 on: July 23, 2010, 06:22:55 pm »
Only been reading here for the last couple of days and noticed a lot of people seem to be a bit more upbeat about the coming season.  I too like the thought of the new players coming in but I can’t help feeling that there is something “just around the corner” and for that reason I won’t give up.  I’m still expecting a reply from RBS and everyone else, in fact, after all the letters we’ve sent I might start charging them an admin fee.   

I can’t and never will trust any of the snakes.  It’s gone too far for me now and as far as I’m concerned the fight continues
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #605 on: July 23, 2010, 06:24:34 pm »
Only been reading here for the last couple of days and noticed a lot of people seem to be a bit more upbeat about the coming season.  I too like the thought of the new players coming in but I can’t help feeling that there is something “just around the corner” and for that reason I won’t give up.  I’m still expecting a reply from RBS and everyone else, in fact, after all the letters we’ve sent I might start charging them an admin fee.   

I can’t and never will trust any of the snakes.  It’s gone too far for me now and as far as I’m concerned the fight continues

Excellent point. We've come too far to give it up now. If the fat fucks have any further reason to hold on, its time to end them now.
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2010, 06:40:00 pm »
Excellent point. We've come too far to give it up now. If the fat fucks have any further reason to hold on, its time to end them now.

I'm a bit of an impatient so and so, so now isn't soon enough for me, yesterday would be better but tomorrow will do just fine. 
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #607 on: July 23, 2010, 10:29:50 pm »
evening bump
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Mr Sitter

• ...and Rosenthal must score...
  • Kopite
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2010, 02:49:34 am »
yes
I think that's probably the most moronic argument that I've ever seen on this site and believe me, there's a fucking lot of competition for that particular title.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2010, 11:30:10 am »

is right, we cant stop now
Believer

Offline The Lash

• Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Had massive doses of fluoride in his formula.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2010, 06:20:06 pm »
^^

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2010, 06:25:57 pm »
A petition initiative started by that lad on TLW if anyone wants to sign it:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/93390-ok-so-plan-underway.html

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2010, 06:32:24 pm »

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/93390-ok-so-plan-underway.html

Cheers for the Info, have signed and will be passing on details to all Red mates.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: July 24, 2010, 06:36:01 pm »

Just signed it.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #614 on: July 24, 2010, 06:37:25 pm »
Signed. A powerful picture also.

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: July 24, 2010, 06:38:26 pm »

I'm sounding like a right dick today but what exactly does it mean?  The text isn't too clear what it's petitioning for!

To:  RBS
As a Liverpool FC fan and a Tax payer. I am willing to back The Kop Faithful and there plans against the RBS.

Sincerely,

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #616 on: July 25, 2010, 06:34:53 pm »
Bump just because it needs to be !
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Graceless

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #617 on: July 26, 2010, 02:24:05 pm »
2nd page!  Bump...

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #618 on: July 26, 2010, 08:33:58 pm »

Just tried this - but appears to be closed to new entries now (?)  Also, one or two abusive comments in there - shame.  Still, the fight goes on - no surrender !

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #619 on: July 26, 2010, 08:51:12 pm »
Just tried this - but appears to be closed to new entries now (?)  Also, one or two abusive comments in there - shame.  Still, the fight goes on - no surrender !

Right - it's re-opened via another webpage (to filter out abuse I think) - I've just signed, but it's started from scratch again - sign up people ! The link is on the second page of TLW forum.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: July 27, 2010, 09:21:13 am »
This is it - the new Kop Faithful initiative -(if you don't know about Kop Faithful you can go to savelfc.org and read royhendo's interview incidentally):

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/100/petition-against-the-rbs-loan-to-lfc

Offline dh07kop

• Kopite
  • Alright Chicken George laa
« Reply #621 on: July 27, 2010, 12:35:18 pm »
As stated in the first thread about fighting back, I’ve had inside information that RBS, are very worried about the loans to H&G, that they are wavering in their committment to both H&G and the loans... and that they really don’t want to give any further extension on the loans.

And most importantly, I’ve been told they will be ” very receptive” to any further pressure.

In other words... their bottle's gone, and they want to pull the plug on Hicks & Gillettte but they are dithering, but enough pressure from us could just push them over the edge.

Obviously, I can’t divulge too much about how all this was aquired, but after a lot of discussion on this with my contact and a couple of others in the know, a friend has drafted a letter. It is very thorough and details the whole disaster which is H&G. More importantly it is structured in a way to put a great deal of pressure on the relevant executives at RBS and the relevant politicians.

So, let's let them know that we refuse to be conned or placated any more. We are not falling for any of it and that we are holding them responsible for the damage already inflicted on LFC and for any further damage that extending the loans will inflict.

So, yes it’s more bloody letter writing. But all we need you to do is...
fire up the printer, get a few envelopes and sheets of paper, and a book of first class stamps…
Bingo. Done. No big deal. And very very little effort to aid your club as best you can in it's time of biggest need.

There's no excuses now. You can do this from anywhere in the world....

Send the letter on as it is - but add a wee personel note. Tell them where you got the letter from. Tell them you are personally aware of what’s going on and there are many thousands like you - and make sure to tell them that like many thousands of people, you will hold them responsible for any more damage inflicted upon LFC.

It's time we let them know that we hold them accountable for the damage already done, and for any further damage Hicks and Gillette inflict on the club because their loans and extensions are not only enabling them to carry on causing further damage - but also reaping them many millions in interest.

And make it plain that this has to stop.

I will post the letter shortly. But first I want people to digest that, simply because...
I'm frankly disgusted by the lack of effort seen so far. It's a disgrace.

The same old usual culprits constantly being left to do what we should all be doing without a seconds thought...
It's your club. It's being systematically milked for all it's worth, and that will probably continue until we all draw a line, say that's enough and stand and fight for it.

So, fuckin stand up and be counted then!

That's not to belittle the efforts of all the good people that have done their bit. In fact, some have gone way above and beyond the call of duty. But they need help! They need numbers to be effective - as does this next stage of the campaign.

Well, it's in your hands now.

How many of you want the alternative kit?

Within hours so many had made requests for the kit, that it grew into 3 seperate threads, all rapidly going up in head counts - while other anti-owner threads struggled to stay on the front page of the site.... that's a disgrace.

Don't take that wrong... John, Kit and the others working on the alternative kit are all committed to this and doing a great job. Some are working on all this while suffering personal hardship and tragedy... I don't have the words to praise them lads enough.

But the rest of you... ffs, it's not a fashion show.

Just walking round in the next must have accesory for the young LFC fan is not fighting H&G... not if you don't put in any committment or effort.

I'm telling you straight, I'm not only dismayed by the reaction and apathy, I'm about to throw the towel in...
If you can't be arsed, why should anyone else?

And if we give up... well, we know the consequences, just ask fans of the Corinthians.

So ffs get on it. Prove me wrong. Show there's still fight left. More importantly show the bloody bankers and politicians that you aren't going to take it anymore... and drag in as many people as you can.

In unity there's strength... and there's bloody millions of us. Get enough of them on this and we can win and you can look them in the eye when you're asked....
"What did you do in the war Daddy?"

Don't know if it's been mentioned, perhaps I should of mentioned it a bit earlier but instead of writing letter can't we do a march/protest outside the RBS main headquarters or whatever? I beleive it will increase pressure on the yanks from the RBS. It's a different option than email/mail which can just be ignored or ripped up.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline uwinsa

• prize!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #622 on: July 28, 2010, 11:52:47 am »
Hi,

for whatever reason I seem to have only just come across this thread. Is to late to send the letter now?

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #623 on: July 28, 2010, 11:58:05 am »
Hi,

for whatever reason I seem to have only just come across this thread. Is to late to send the letter now?

Never too late to keep up the pressure - send it :)

+ you may wish to have a look at these threads:-

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259040.0

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=259376.0
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 12:00:18 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #624 on: July 28, 2010, 11:58:11 am »
Hi,

Nope! Send away to all the addresses listed.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline uwinsa

• prize!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #625 on: July 28, 2010, 12:06:44 pm »
Thanks

Offline Mother.F

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:45 am »
Anything new to work on?

I finally got a few more responses, so I spent tuesday morning sweating like a pig trying to write out a coherent encompassing response to the generic shit they sent out, and then posted it to each of them yesterday. It felt quite good if I'm honest, but I don't know if I should continue. Are we dropping this? We had some lovely momentum.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #627 on: July 29, 2010, 10:30:28 am »
Are we dropping this?

I sincerely hope not. Until the club is back in responsible and honest hands then we simply cant afford to give up on anything. The potential consequences of doing so are nothing short of catastrophic.

Just printed another batch of copies of the letter along with my personal statement to go with them.

I await the usual generic response, along with the hope that, regardless of the response, that it is having some sort of influence.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline The Lash

• Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Had massive doses of fluoride in his formula.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #628 on: July 30, 2010, 08:34:43 am »
^^

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #629 on: July 30, 2010, 06:40:06 pm »

bump.

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: July 30, 2010, 06:49:54 pm »
Just been reading the 'reviews' on the new kit on the official... oh dear me.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: July 31, 2010, 12:53:05 pm »
Sorry to have disappeared for a few days. I hadn't given up. I was just biding me time, as it was a waste of time trying to keep going through all the (in my opinion) false optimism of the past week or so. I did try, but all it caused was a backlash against us...

Purslow signed Cole - bit of genius that - and that was that. Good Reds who just wanted to talk football turned on us and it was enough to derail everything. Yes. It wasn't H&G or P&B that halted this. It was "good reds who just want to support the team" and believe everything is going to be okay...
NEWS FLASH - It won't if we just hope for the best and do nothing.

I appologise to no one for saying that. I just hope the dust of optimism has settled now and we can get back to fighting the real enemy, or at least the few of us who want to fight them can be left in peace to get on with it.

So, enough of that, and back into the scrap....
At the moment, I think the best thing we can do is concentrate our efforts on Stephen Hester and RBS.

That's not to say, I think we should give up on the other targets. But right now, I think it's time to combine our energies and focus our efforts. And that's why I think we should go for RBS/Hester.

Before this got derailed we were getting some results there. That's not just me giving false hope....
A blind man on a fast horse could see the cracks were starting to show.

We had Hester not only admitting to a meeting of businessmen that H&G had been given too much money and leeway, he also admitted he was only saying that because of fan pressure directed at them through an email and letters campaign...
In other words, you lot.

Then there was a few stories in the papers, including the one Lyndsey posted in here from the Times. In fact, we had a couple of weeks there when little cracks appeared practically every day, and it really looked like we was starting to get somewhere.

So, to me anyway, RBS/Hester, that's the logical place where we should start again.

Once we regain momentum we can go against the other targets again. But right now, in all truth, I think we would only be spreading our efforts to thin. So let's fight the battle we can win.

Vince Cable, The Premiership and Standard Chartered aren't going anywhere. We can soon drag them back in. As for Purslow.... well, despite all his smoke and mirrors of the last week conning far too many of us, I think we proved our point with him.

His absolute silence and refusal to answer any of our questions showed him for what he is. And give them time, P&B, H&G, will soon give us the rope to hang them with, and thousands more of us will start questioning them again.

In fact, that's the one and only thing these snakes can be relied on for... doing more damage to the club, and so, giving us more ammo.

It's a shame that a lot of people only act every time they fuck us yet again. But hopefully, there's still enough of us to pile enough pressure on Hester, and so the RBS, and we can still stop these bastards from draining our club dry. And, I for one, still have absolute no doubt whatsover that this is what they'll do...
Why should I or you or anyone else. The track record is there for all to see. This is what these people do. They didn't suddenly change when Joe Cole arrived. They are still the same people who destroyed every sports "franchise" they swooped upon.

So, what are we going to do?

Well, I might have been keeping a low profile, but I have not let this go. I've stayed in touch with people in the background. Things are being worked on. But I think the few of us left in here should get ready this weekend and unleash another email and letter campaign Monday morning. We can work out the contents over the weekend, and then let them all know, through Mr Hester and RBS, that we haven't gone away and we won't stop until they have.

I've got to get going right now. I'd like to stay and work on this, but I've got some things I really need to do. But I'll be back later. I'll tidy this thread up, and have some ideas as to what we can send to Hester. And as always, all suggestions gratefully accepted and remember to drag as many others as you can on to this.

We aren't dead in the water. We've just been treading it for a few days. And now it's time to show these people - all of them - that we won't stop, not until our club is taken out of the hands of these greedy bastards who don't care what damage they cause us just as long as they get their filthy lucre.

Fuck that. Let's show them some of us won't stand by and let them do whatever the fuck they want without a fight.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #632 on: July 31, 2010, 01:08:18 pm »
I had to take a few days off too, it was affecting my health, stress, according to my doctor but i am back in now so tomorrow I will be getting my e-mails and letters ready for Monday morning.  :wave
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: July 31, 2010, 01:17:35 pm »
Nice one Vic, me aul mate. I knew you'd be first in. Sorry to hear you haven't felt to well. So, let's cheer you up and give these bastards a coniption to be proud of. I've just got to go and do a few bits and bobs, but we'll get it worked out. I'll get onto a few people, get all the latest facts and figures and we'll get something together. I was going to suggest the numbers that are in Robbo's Well Red, but I think they're even worse now.

I don't have the figure to hand but the latest I heard, the interest has shot up yet again. I suppose this is what happens with compound interest. I'm not the brightest on the old abacuss, but even I know the payments to H&G's little Cayman Island caper must be rattling up as we speak, nevermind RBS.

Oh well, off for now. Let's get a spanner in them works though, eh. I'd love to have it already by Sunday night. I'm convinced we can still topple them if we just push in the right places.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #634 on: July 31, 2010, 01:20:10 pm »
Well in FS.

I'm in again...

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #635 on: July 31, 2010, 03:01:45 pm »
In too FS.

Keyboard - check
Paper - check
Envelopes - check
Stamps - Check

Let's get after them.

Offline uwinsa

• prize!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #636 on: July 31, 2010, 03:31:58 pm »
I'm in

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: July 31, 2010, 04:42:33 pm »
Am in work today, I've just printed a copy of the generic letter off, now just need a stamp and I'll be sending it to RBS tomorrow!

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #638 on: August 1, 2010, 06:53:34 am »
Will be writing again tomorrow to say how disappointed I am not to receive a reply to my reply to their reply to my original letter.   :)

Let's keep up the pressure, in fact, let's pile it on.

royhendo

« Reply #639 on: August 1, 2010, 09:05:52 am »
See Don Vito's post here: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=261349.0

RBS are the pivot for the whole thing right now. We need to put the pressure on sharply now.