Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572194 times)

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #54960 on: June 21, 2019, 08:40:35 am »
Ordered a strike and then called it off today by latest reports

Looking for his Falkland War moment.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline "21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!

• Me, I'm Touchy.....which is why I am so fond of a happy ending ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • blazed
« Reply #54961 on: June 21, 2019, 08:56:28 am »
Am I right in thinking that only Congress can authorise a declaration of war? Can't see even this Congress doing that here, not after Iraq.

Never underestimate the number of hawkish war mongering t*ats in the US, including Democrats. 
Phuk yoo

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #54962 on: June 21, 2019, 10:26:44 am »
Surely if the Drone was in international airspace the USA would have released the fight data or something like that by now to at least prove they are right about that.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54963 on: June 21, 2019, 10:45:42 am »
Apple warns Trump that more China tariffs will help rivals

Apple has joined a growing chorus of firms urging the Trump administration to drop a plan for more US tariffs on Chinese goods.

The US has said it may impose duties on $300bn (£236.1bn) worth of Chinese products if the two sides can't reach a trade deal.

In a letter, Apple "urged" the White House to drop the tariff plan.

The tech giant said the duties would "tilt the playing field" to its global rivals.

The company said the proposed tariffs would cover its major products including iPhone, iPads and Airpods, as well as parts used to repair devices in the US.

"We urge the US government not to impose tariffs on these products," Apple said in its filing to US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, who is considering submissions on the proposed duties.

The company said more tariffs would hurt its "global competitiveness".

Apple said its Chinese competitors - which include top smartphone maker Huawei - do not have a "significant presence" in the US market and would not be impacted by US duties.

"A US tariff would, therefore, tilt the playing field in favour of our global competitors," the company wrote.

It follows reports that the Silicon Valley giant has asked suppliers to explore shifting some production out of China in response to the ongoing trade battle between Washington and Beijing.

Apple joins a string of other companies pushing the Trump administration to abandon plans for more tariffs on Chinese goods citing risks to their business and consumers.

In a joint submission filed this week, tech firms Microsoft, Dell and HP and Intel said the proposed tariffs would increase prices for laptops and tablets by at least 19%.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48714701

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #54964 on: June 21, 2019, 12:33:14 pm »
Am I right in thinking that only Congress can authorise a declaration of war? Can't see even this Congress doing that here, not after Iraq.

Not sure. Congress' powers have been eroded over the last 30 years.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54965 on: June 21, 2019, 12:50:22 pm »
Not sure. Congress' powers have been eroded over the last 30 years.
This is true. Though, Congress has long abandoned its responsibilities over this (since WWII).

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/05/americas-special-form-of-cowardice-why-we-never-declare-war-anymore/
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #54966 on: June 21, 2019, 01:03:41 pm »
Looks like Iran is putting wreckage of the Drone on display.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54967 on: June 21, 2019, 01:26:10 pm »
This is true. Though, Congress has long abandoned its responsibilities over this (since WWII).

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/05/americas-special-form-of-cowardice-why-we-never-declare-war-anymore/

True. But all those emergency powers Trump loves and other erosions since 911 are recent concessions. Under Trump, that erosion is dangerous. Plus Trump's legal team has exposed so many restrictions on the presidency as being conventions rather than legal limits. I figure declaring war unilaterally is a cakewalk for them.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54968 on: June 21, 2019, 01:26:55 pm »

Didn't they actually catch an entire drone before?

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54969 on: June 21, 2019, 01:40:20 pm »

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #54970 on: June 21, 2019, 01:43:19 pm »
Elections have consequences. No fucking adults in the room here and the idiot at the top is way in over his head. Everybody in the administration should be given a copy of Christopher Clark's The Sleepwalkers (or in Trump's case a bullet point synopsis)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54971 on: June 21, 2019, 01:57:45 pm »
Elections have consequences. No fucking adults in the room here and the idiot at the top is way in over his head. Everybody in the administration should be given a copy of Christopher Clark's The Sleepwalkers (or in Trump's case a bullet point synopsis)

But but economic anxiety...

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54972 on: June 21, 2019, 02:37:33 pm »
....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....

....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new,  and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142055388965212161

"sights"

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #54973 on: June 21, 2019, 02:47:21 pm »
He really is an illiterate idiot.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #54974 on: June 21, 2019, 03:08:43 pm »
True. But all those emergency powers Trump loves and other erosions since 911 are recent concessions. Under Trump, that erosion is dangerous. Plus Trump's legal team has exposed so many restrictions on the presidency as being conventions rather than legal limits. I figure declaring war unilaterally is a cakewalk for them.

Is this all coming from pushing the envelope on the unitary executive theory that Adam McKay highlighted in Vice? I got the sense that Bush Jr got more leeway because it was post 9-11 & people were genuinely scared.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54975 on: June 21, 2019, 03:09:07 pm »
He really is an illiterate idiot.

On his best days.

Everything is made to seem like he knows everything. As if he knows everything about China and their trade, he knows everything about North Korea and the Middle East. Everything he does is supposed to seem like he's in control. And then he shoots himself in the foot and claims that's part of his plan. He hasn't got a clue.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #54976 on: June 21, 2019, 03:24:21 pm »

A good point was made of PSA today about a 72 year old Trump supporter going to his nuremberg florida rally, she said "i just want to hear what his plans are".

He doesnt have any plans, these events are about raising cash and for him to bask in self-glory, the old hero of his own stories approach; he rambled on for 90 mins in that incoherent "aint-i-great" style of his. Hopefully more of the people going will become bored and question what he`s actually done? What promises has he kept? What plans does he have? That certainly seems to have happend in the last midterms to his detriment.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #54977 on: June 21, 2019, 04:05:46 pm »
Sign of the times. Needing Tucker Carlson and Putin to rein him in

Josh Rogin@joshrogin
Lot of officials speculating today Trump called off the Iran strike literally while watching Tucker Carlson.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 04:07:34 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54978 on: June 21, 2019, 04:36:48 pm »

Fixed
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #54979 on: June 21, 2019, 04:50:09 pm »
Iran saying there was also a USA spy plane not far from the Drone.

but they choose not to target the Spy plane because if it had been destroyed it would have caused the death of around 35 Americans.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54980 on: June 21, 2019, 04:59:03 pm »
Trump threatens Time journalist with prison over photo

US President Donald Trump threatened a Time magazine photographer with prison for apparently taking a picture of a letter from Kim Jong-un.

Mr Trump rebuked the photographer in the Oval Office after he was warned by an aide not to take a photo, according to Time's transcript.

The interview continued, but grew heated after the special counsel's investigation of Mr Trump came up.

"You can go to prison instead," the president said.

The interview took place in the White House Oval Office on Monday, two days before Mr Trump travelled to Florida to formally launch his 2020 re-election campaign.

At several points during the interview, Mr Trump asked to speak off-the-record, including in the moments after showing the Time reporters a letter he said was from the leader of North Korea.

"Here's a letter, OK, now I'm going to show you this letter," said the Republican president.

"So this was written by Kim Jong-un. It was delivered to me yesterday. By hand."

As the conversation turned to his potential Democratic challengers in next year's election, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told the journalists: "You can't take a picture of that, sorry."

"What was that?!" Mr Trump exclaims.

The interview continues as the reporters ask about who Mr Trump sees as his toughest political opponent for 2020.

"Uh, I don't know. Look, I think I've done so much. Could you bring the list of things, please, give me four of them," Mr Trump tells an aide, who quickly presents one, saying it was made "for today".

The president becomes more prickly when Time challenges an assertion by him, according to the transcript.

The reporter reminds Mr Trump that some of his aides had "testified under oath, under threat of prison time" that the president had tried to influence the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Mr Trump snaps back: "Excuse me... Well, you can go to prison instead, because if you use, if you use the photograph you took of the letter that I gave you confidentially.

"I didn't give it to you to take photographs of it - So don't play that game with me."

The journalist from Time responds: "I'm sorry, Mr President. Were you threatening me with prison time?"

Mr Trump replies: "Well, I told you the following. I told you you can look at this off the record. That doesn't mean you take out your camera and start taking pictures of it. OK?

"So I hope you don't have a picture of it.

"I know you were very quick to pull it out - even you were surprised to see that.

"You can't do that stuff. So go have fun with your story. Because I'm sure it will be the 28th horrible story I have in Time magazine."

Mr Trump has long has a fascination with Time magazine, and has had fake issues printed with himself on the cover and framed at his golf resorts.

He was named person of the year in 2016.

The next year, he claimed to have turned down an offer to be the magazine's person of the year again, which Time's editorial staff said was untrue.

In 2018, Time's annual person of the year award was dedicated to persecuted journalists.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48696131

Full interview - https://time.com/5611476/donald-trump-transcript-time-interview/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:02:03 pm by ShakaHislop »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54981 on: June 21, 2019, 05:13:22 pm »
Monday ?

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....

And he is full of shit,he would have been briefed on casualties during the decision making.

Lying c*nts gotta lie.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54982 on: June 21, 2019, 06:06:22 pm »
Is this all coming from pushing the envelope on the unitary executive theory that Adam McKay highlighted in Vice? I got the sense that Bush Jr got more leeway because it was post 9-11 & people were genuinely scared.

Not familiar with that article. Bush got reelected...that's a heck of a lot of leeway for a President that fixed nothing, but created ongoing problems. But looks like a genius compared to the codpiece hairdoo in the WH now.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #54983 on: June 21, 2019, 06:27:17 pm »
NBC saying that Trump has said he would talk to Irans Ayatollah or President without any preconditions.

Doesnt this seem to make the USA look very weak and that they have blinked first.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54984 on: June 21, 2019, 07:14:14 pm »
NBC saying that Trump has said he would talk to Irans Ayatollah or President without any preconditions.

Doesnt this seem to make the USA look very weak and that they have blinked first.

Art of the deal baby, I know all the best deals ...... and words

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54986 on: June 21, 2019, 09:43:03 pm »
Here's a depressing game to play. How many famous Americans - but not politicians - can you name that would actually have worse traits to be President than Trump? More arrogant? Dumber? More of a liar? Greedier? More power hungry?

I'm having a very hard time thinking of one.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54987 on: June 21, 2019, 09:49:16 pm »
Here's a depressing game to play. How many famous Americans - but not politicians - can you name that would actually have worse traits to be President than Trump? More arrogant? Dumber? More of a liar? Greedier? More power hungry?

I give you James Woods but none that have the bingo like Drumpf does.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #54988 on: June 21, 2019, 09:50:56 pm »
I give you James Woods but none that have the bingo like Drumpf does.

Kid Rock?

Although i'd say he's waaaay smarter.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #54989 on: June 21, 2019, 09:52:03 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54990 on: June 21, 2019, 10:00:13 pm »
Kid Rock?

Although i'd say he's waaaay smarter.

As fake though.

Jon Voight,he's the reason I've not watched Ray Donovan,I will watch it one day.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 10:02:53 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54991 on: June 21, 2019, 10:11:24 pm »

I wish people would stop saying this. People call him weak enough times and he may yet launch a war to prove everyone wrong.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54992 on: June 21, 2019, 10:12:04 pm »

Peter Griffin
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54993 on: June 21, 2019, 11:31:09 pm »
I wish people would stop saying this. People call him weak enough times and he may yet launch a war to prove everyone wrong.

Exactly. It's not weak to call off an ill-advised war. Especially since it was probably Putin who told him off, so he's probably already feeling humilitated.

The more people taunt him with that, the quicker his ego will take over and launch a couple of nukes to prove his manhood is large and mushroom shaped.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54994 on: June 21, 2019, 11:51:18 pm »
The guy thinks that the Iranians shot down the "unmanned" drone on Monday,the guy doesn't have a functioning brain.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #54995 on: June 22, 2019, 01:03:10 am »

Find someone of his background: rich, spoiled, arrogant, selfish, athletic, unscrupulous schemer, ignored and/or hated by his father/everyone, little dick, big mouth, never worked a day in his life yet got over on everyone.

Too bad he never drank.  He'd be dead.
Kill the humourless

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54996 on: June 22, 2019, 01:37:05 am »

Alex Jones.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54997 on: June 22, 2019, 08:24:50 am »
Find someone of his background: rich, spoiled, arrogant, selfish, athletic, unscrupulous schemer, ignored and/or hated by his father/everyone, little dick, big mouth, never worked a day in his life yet got over on everyone.

Too bad he never drank.  He'd be dead.

And another woman accuses him of sexual assault.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54998 on: June 22, 2019, 08:28:15 am »

It's good that he didn't decide to bomb Iran. What Trump does is still war like though. Instead of trading with Iran, he decided to wreck the deal Obama put in place and began a trade war theough the sanctions. The result is prices in Iran have gone up. Everything is more expensive. At least according to a colleague at work who was there a few weeks ago.
Iran will need to find new friends and Trump's tactics will most likely drive Iran to trade with Russia and China. I don't understand why the US decided to go all in to support Saudi Arabia.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54999 on: June 22, 2019, 09:45:34 am »
Accused of sexual assault 1995/96, possibly rape.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/21/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegation-e-jean-carroll-new-york-latest-accusation

Definitely rape, based on what she said. In his response, Trump said he's never met her in his life. But of course, there's a photo showing that he has:

https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/1142190019018448896/photo/1