Author Topic: Fat Sham: Fried brown bread and egg on face  (Read 101708 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

"I'm honoured to be linked with it. It's the pinnacle to go and manage your country. What bigger job in the world is there?"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36832548

Southport, Marine, Dog and Duck 'B' team.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
Not sure the FA should really be having a drawn out interview process with the managers of three clubs this soon to the new season.

They will know who they want but just trying to look like its a thorough process.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sirQcBK4Gv0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sirQcBK4Gv0</a>
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Should just call this process David Gill's mates.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
The FA have just taken the approach that seeing as the country is going to go to shit, who gives a fuck about the national team. Just get any sod and fuck this all off.

In some sort of warped way is this Sunderland getting their country back?

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
Sam Allardyce...

Jesus.

Won't be winning anything soon then....
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Steve Bruce being interviewed according to the BBC.

I think it's high time those who compile the shortlist of candidates should be fucked off.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
Weren't they talking about learning from their mistakes from last time? And the two people they are talking to are Big Sam and Steve fucking Bruce.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce, I didn't think it was possible to top Roy, but by hell they're sure giving it a go. Next interview has to be Tactics Tim.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
Would like to see Big Sam & Big Bruce strip to the waist, oil up & fight to the death for the job.

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
It's like Mike Bassett becoming England manager has come true....amazing.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
lololololol

Steve Bruce?

McClaren must be busy. Not even the bottom of the barrel, they've dug through the bottom and are closing in on China

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
I am waiting for Tim Sherwood and Colin Wanker being interviewed soon.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
How the fuck did I miss this before? If someone can embed this, please do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhcnwcFu08

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
Owen Coyle as well.

Offline Oberyn_Martell

• Desperate for it.
  • Legacy Fan
Would like to see Big Sam & Big Bruce strip to the waist, oil up & fight to the death for the job.

I really really dont want to see that!!
Mods can you change my name to Melissa x

• Legacy Fan
Owen Coyle as well.
He's not English doe.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Allardyce & Bruce as candidates. Dreadful.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Allardyce & Bruce as candidates. Dreadful. Glorious.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
certainly not the most inspiring choices but I'd be happy for Bruce if he got it. he seems honoured to be linked with it and is genuinely a nice chap. also takes the beachball head banter well!

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Ian Holloway would be glorious.  Just for the quotes.  :D

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
Allardyce & Bruce as candidates. Dreadful.
It's beyond satire now...
certainly not the most inspiring choices but I'd be happy for Bruce if he got it. he seems honoured to be linked with it and is genuinely a nice chap. also takes the beachball head banter well!
But he's an appalling manager. 'Up and at 'em lads' with no tactical insight, no history of success, no record or anything to indicate he could handle top players, no innovation, buys 10 of the same sorts of players from the same sorts of places, lines them up in the same sort of way - 4-4-2 with lots of crossing - then, if that doesn't work, he goes back to the chairman and asks for the money to buy 10 more of the same sorts of players from the same sorts of places to line up in the same sort of way.

That he's even anywhere near being considered indicates 2 of the fundamental problems that need addressing - the lack of decent coaches in this country and the staggering ineptitude of our FA.

What's particularly galling, if you give any kind of shit about England (and I'm increasingly treating them as comic relief, much more enjoyable that way) is that this is actually a promising set of younger players with some potentially decent club partnerships to work with. At least Roy had a track record of getting some poor teams to play as more than the sum of their parts. Same with Allardyce. Bruce doesn't even have that.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If swell head Bruce and bulldog chops Sam are the only 2 English options, surely the average Ingerland fan would rather see a foreign manager?
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
nigel peasron should throw his name in the hat.

The players would love a long thai pre season

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
So it's big Sam

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Big Sam. What a fucking joke. England will be an even bigger laughing stock.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
The FA really are an inept bunch  ;D

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao Allardici. Jermain Defoe must be the most happy English man around
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao :lmao

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't breathe!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
The FA really are a massive trolls.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Extraordinary decision.

Big Sam as England manager.

Ye fucking gods...

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
:lmao :lmao

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't breathe!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Came in here just to type that. Thanks Chakan.  ;D
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
This is gonna be funny as fuck
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
It's ludicrous, but if they're going the route of English-only, he's the least-bad option, assuming that we all don't want to kill Eddie Howe's career as we all like the guy (Howe, that is).

Football will be effective, functional, better than the Hodge and he'll at least give the twitter account some badly-needed new material.

Truth is that there's not a huge degree of quality among international coaches nowadays - Conte headed back to club football as soon as he could. Portugal won the Euros with a bog-standard manager. Spain are getting a journeyman in.  He should get England into the quarter-finals of the Euros and Last 16's of World Cups that is their birthright.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
I love laughing at engerland, just keeps descending further into a pit of mediocrity, you couldn't make this up, Ricky Tomlinson should throw his hat in the ring now
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Out of the fire and into the fat
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Fat fucking Sam....

Fucking hell.

How depressing.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Are most of our more promising youngsters English? They'll all be checking the nationalities of their grandparents as we speak.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Nation Expects Fatty!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine being an England International, you've got rid of the useless dinosaur and the FA replace him with Fat Sam  :wellin
Jurgen YNWA