Author Topic: Park & Ride for Final  (Read 1693 times)

Offline DannyD

• Son Of Millie Tant. General Secretary of the National Union of Ice Cream Miners
  • Legacy Fan
  • 60 Years torment for Palestinians make it the last
Park & Ride for Final
« on: May 12, 2006, 01:20:24 pm »
Anyone know the details sorry if a wrong thread but can't find any travel details anywhere.
I lay before you a plan of freedom - adopt it, and you rid the world of inequality, misery, and crime. A martyr in your cause, I am become the prophet of your salvation.

Offline Jimbo.

• Skint
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Park & Ride for Final
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 01:24:12 pm »
Where from?
Quote from: Dan_L
Chester is in chesirte, trasmneraeeeee is in wirral dfivo 1adand lpoolis merseydie lpoo2-1 everpuyokton |BluESHITE!!!!!!wert sr76yipeeeeeeeeeeeee113wt4aee

Offline DannyD

• Son Of Millie Tant. General Secretary of the National Union of Ice Cream Miners
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 01:42:41 pm »
Where from?

Sorry chaps Liverpool
I lay before you a plan of freedom - adopt it, and you rid the world of inequality, misery, and crime. A martyr in your cause, I am become the prophet of your salvation.

Offline Jimbo.

• Skint
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 01:47:27 pm »
Hereford, Bristol, Newport, Caerphilly, Taffs Well, Pontypridd, Treforest.........
Quote from: Dan_L
Chester is in chesirte, trasmneraeeeee is in wirral dfivo 1adand lpoolis merseydie lpoo2-1 everpuyokton |BluESHITE!!!!!!wert sr76yipeeeeeeeeeeeee113wt4aee

Offline Brick Tamland

• Helllllo Jen
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 01:49:15 pm »
The official one is signposted off the M4 clearly. Seperate ones for LFC and WHU.

Then free buses run you to right outside the ground.
"I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks."

Offline DannyD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 01:58:49 pm »
The official one is signposted off the M4 clearly. Seperate ones for LFC and WHU.

Then free buses run you to right outside the ground.

Ta same as before then, just thought they might have changed, or nearer to stadium.

Offline allezcisse

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 03:12:17 pm »
Alright Mate

If you follow the signs for Liverpool end there is a big car park just opposite Ninian Park there's also an athletics stadium just behind!! park yourself up in there £5er i think last time then the buses take you straight into the city centre from there free of charge!!!

Hope this helps!

Stu
Fancy going to Vegas for the Hatton fight?????

Got a few places available due to dropouts pm me if interested!!