Author Topic: The wicked witch is dead. Margaret Thatcher is dead.  (Read 92989 times)

Offline CaptainBeefheart

• Vliet of foot - in fact he is fast and bulbous
  • Anny Roader
  • S.O.S.
Re: The wicked witch is dead. Margaret Thatcher is dead.
« Reply #320 on: April 8, 2013, 07:31:26 pm »
Good riddance.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IlkXQm7tSCY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IlkXQm7tSCY</a>

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #321 on: April 8, 2013, 07:34:16 pm »
I had a date today. In my lunch hour as bizarre as it sounds and in Budgens car park. I turned up and was hesitant of this lady as she didnt look too great in her pics. Fuck me was i wrong, simply stunning in person, anyway halfway through this date i get a text saying the c*nt is dead. Im telling you, today is as close to perfect as ill get. That was a date to end all dates. Rot In Pain you detestable fucking bitch.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #322 on: April 8, 2013, 07:34:52 pm »
Baffeling that she was in power for so many years

Errr, Cameron is in power now FFS, and he's facking worse/just as bad.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: April 8, 2013, 07:37:21 pm »
''And if anyone is inclined to remind me that one should not speak ill of the dead, let me remind them that she had nothing good to say about us while she was alive.''

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/margaret-thatcher-dead---now-1818150#.UWL6NxSGl9c.twitter

Brilliant article.

Rot in hell, Maggie.

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #324 on: April 8, 2013, 07:40:47 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQgkF_FsO4

Unions and the fabric of society were killed by the right to buy, not! By beating the miners. The ideal of unity is not just an industry ideal, it's a community ideal as well. Something, that the hag battered to a rotten mess.

Her legacy will be one of everyman for himself, loadsa money, it's all about me me and me and fuck you.

I come here not to flail thatcher, but to pity her..... who after all would like to take the mantle of despot of society, let alone industry.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: April 8, 2013, 07:46:07 pm »
I take your Christy Moore and I add...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWjm6XdtEb0

Brilliant this thread. Get on Thomo, best ever. I didn't know this was about Maggie till the other day. Boss stuff.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: April 8, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »
Errr, Cameron is in power now FFS, and he's facking worse/just as bad.

Sadly it's not even about Cameron. She lives on through them all now.

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: April 8, 2013, 07:54:20 pm »
Sadly it's not even about Cameron. She lives on through them all now.
Who are them?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #328 on: April 8, 2013, 07:54:48 pm »
I had a date today. In my lunch hour as bizarre as it sounds and in Budgens car park. I turned up and was hesitant of this lady as she didnt look too great in her pics. Fuck me was i wrong, simply stunning in person, anyway halfway through this date i get a text saying the c*nt is dead. Im telling you, today is as close to perfect as ill get. That was a date to end all dates. Rot In Pain you detestable fucking bitch.
Started dogging now have you.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: April 8, 2013, 07:59:30 pm »
Was hoping to see you there mate. Its a strange thing to explain but it was a great date :)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: April 8, 2013, 07:59:50 pm »
Who are them?
Pretty much the whole political class in western Europe and most of the emerging economies. 
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #331 on: April 8, 2013, 08:01:52 pm »
Expect even he'll turn her away. Won't want her privatising their fuel supply.

I'm getting a little annoyed with the BBC - maybe I'm just missing them, but not seeing anything but tributes from them on twitter so far. Watched a couple of minutes of ITV News and they went to Liverpool and interviewed a few others who hated her. Same on 5Live on my way home, just tributes, no interviews with anyone who had a bad word for her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22070623

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: April 8, 2013, 08:04:27 pm »
Pretty much the whole political class in western Europe and most of the emerging economies. 
So everyone then?

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: April 8, 2013, 08:08:55 pm »
So everyone then?
In terms of those in power yeah. Even the so-called Left have adopted her language and views on the economy. The real victory is when we overthrow her 'market is god' ideology. I thought it would happen with the financial breakdown, instead its business as usual.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: April 8, 2013, 08:10:46 pm »
Hopefully Norman Bettison and Kelvin McKenzie are not far behind.

Throw them in to the ground with the witch.
Justice for the 96!

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: April 8, 2013, 08:13:00 pm »
Always wanted her to die down a coal mine (no other casualties) but realistically the odds were a bit against that.

She hated millions of British people. It's no surprise that they hated her back. There was nothing decent or magnanimous about her. She vilified her opponents and luxuriated in their defeat. She had a narrow set of dogmatic beliefs that she acquired as a young woman and clung to them rigidly through the whole of her life, never learning anything new, never showing any curiosity about how people lived. It's no surprise that she almost tore the country apart and left bitter divisions which even now haven't properly healed. She also left a poisonous ideological legacy which says the free market can solve all our social and economic problems and that anything which restrains it is evil. It's why we're still fucked. It's why the rich and the privileged few are as entrenched as ever.

I'm glad she's dead.
Lovely yorky mate, lovely.
I propose that's read out at her funeral by the ceremonial Vicar.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: April 8, 2013, 08:20:23 pm »
So if she has a state funeral is it a day off? Ill happily drink the day away and party.

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: April 8, 2013, 08:28:26 pm »
anyone think her funeral could turn into some kind of mass demo

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #338 on: April 8, 2013, 08:29:04 pm »
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: April 8, 2013, 08:30:06 pm »
In terms of those in power yeah. Even the so-called Left have adopted her language and views on the economy. The real victory is when we overthrow her 'market is god' ideology. I thought it would happen with the financial breakdown, instead its business as usual.
We all dance to Thatcherism. Idealistically I would like to think I don't, but I do, and I'm more left wing than most.

Her 'ripple in the pond' or more to the point 'from across the pond' is as pertinent today, as it was 30 years ago. Bankers making millions, the common man shafted by the me me society....Sound familiar?.....Loadsa money!.... Harry Enfield was never more right by his political satire now than he was then.

Thatcher didn't bring Thatcherism to this country, she brought the American dream to this country.

Love thy neighbour?...... more like 'Have more than thy neighbour'

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: April 8, 2013, 08:41:45 pm »
Where is Carlos in all this merriment?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #341 on: April 8, 2013, 08:43:46 pm »
He proved to be just that little bit too "qiqabal". ;D :wave

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: April 8, 2013, 08:44:17 pm »

I know! You'd think he would be on here defending her and her shitehouse ideology - is he beside himself with grief or something?

Poor tory-boy must be distraught  :(

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: April 8, 2013, 08:46:44 pm »

Ahh i getcha Jim, who had that pleasure ;)

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: April 8, 2013, 08:49:21 pm »

Ahh i getcha Jim, who had that pleasure ;)

He was banned? Whatever for?!!

Well, I wouldn't dream of insulting the recently departed, unless they are right wing, fascist ideology loving Tory c*nts. And Thatcher.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: April 8, 2013, 08:51:30 pm »
I bet he was busting his aorta trying to defend the old cow. Its days like this i wish i was sat at home watching him implode. Well, at least the mods are here to cheer us up :)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #346 on: April 8, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »
Want to get angry? Put Fox News on.

Some of the shite being spouted in this video is astonishing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BP6_UIYE7uU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BP6_UIYE7uU</a>
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: April 8, 2013, 08:53:03 pm »
He was banned? Whatever for?!!

Well, I wouldn't dream of insulting the recently departed, unless they are right wing, fascist ideology loving Tory c*nts. And Thatcher.
iseewhatyoudidthere - oh and whosoever had the pleasure is irrelevant - we all shared in the glee

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: April 8, 2013, 08:53:45 pm »

Dead, they reckon..............

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: April 8, 2013, 08:56:02 pm »
Dead, they reckon..............
Jack'll be the day.........

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: April 8, 2013, 08:57:18 pm »
Thats not bad for you Jim ;)

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: April 8, 2013, 09:00:36 pm »
iseewhatyoudidthere - oh and whosoever had the pleasure is irrelevant - we all shared in the glee

You mean it was a collective effort??

Socialism - Carlos would NOT be happy

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: April 8, 2013, 09:06:17 pm »
The TV is like Halloween all over again - every channel has something on about a witch.

RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: April 8, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »
Masturbation for me.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: April 8, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »
The TV is like Halloween all over again - every channel has something on about a witch.
Ahem.

Freeview Channel 15.

Film4.

"Nowhere Boy."

:wave

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: April 8, 2013, 09:11:36 pm »
"Well she was right at the time, Mandela was a terrorist, it was a fair and just comment."

That's the lengths people are going to to defend her. Morons.

Offline damian

• Gregory Peck's scared of me. So is cling film. Too inept to swallow a tiddly (wink) ;) Likes the idea of straps.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: April 8, 2013, 09:14:42 pm »
Ahem.

Freeview Channel 15.

Film4.

"Nowhere Boy."

:wave

Cheers, will set a reminder for +1 so I catch the beginning :)

I've actually just flicked the TV over to the Manc match as the wife has finished watching her soaps and the match sounded boring, but now I see United are losing. Can today get much better, really?

Edit: were losing. Shouldn't have flicked over really.
RIP 97 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 97 - Don't Buy The S*n

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: April 8, 2013, 09:16:42 pm »
Edit: were losing. Shouldn't have flicked over really.
Fucking jinxing TWAT ;D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #358 on: April 8, 2013, 09:18:05 pm »
Stolen from Facebook

For
The Miners
The Shipbuilders
The Steelworkers
The Old that Froze to Death
The Old that Couldn't Afford Food
For the Thousands Made Homeless

For
The North
The Disenfranchised Black Youth
The Lost Generation of Young
The Hillsborough families
The men dead in a conflict designed to win her an election
The men traumatised from the Falklands War
For Northern Ireland

For
my mam and dad
my Grandparents
my brother
every LGBT kid who committed suicide due to Section 28 in schools
The teachers
The victims of gaybashing which were never investigated due to pressure from her government
For the gay men stitched up and banged up for being gay

For
The women of Greenham Common who were beaten and had their kids forcibly taken into care for no reason
For the men and women assaulted in the Battle of the Beanfield
For the men and women consigned to the scrapheap
For the services that used to belong to all of us and now are badly run in the hands of the rich
For the country that used to stand for social justice and created the National Health Service
The mentally ill thrown out on the streets
The children abused in care homes and ignored or worse abused by some in her government
I celebrate the death of a woman who caused so much pain

Online CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: April 8, 2013, 09:20:45 pm »
Discussed this earlier in the boozer(free pint for red J).......anyway....going back to the last big funeral and it was Lady Di and we had people lashing roses on the hearse - we're thinking as the hearse makes it's way down whatever street - people throwing lumps of cole and cartons of milk?.... you could even throw the odd drug addict and pride ridden working man as well if you wanted to