Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3445769 times)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín 6skingollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #25120 on: April 10, 2019, 07:41:58 am »
Total fucking whopper

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25121 on: April 10, 2019, 10:45:51 am »
Equally, I don't understand why a Liverpool supporter would check into a Manc forum minutes after his team has won a memorable European Cup quarterfinal leg.

Wasn't particularly memorable to be honest, just a good result. Maybe it would be to a club like the one you "support" but unfortunately for you you were totally outclassed on your own pitch in the last round. You'll have to stick to supporting your second team tonight and wanking over any save straight at De Gea.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25122 on: April 10, 2019, 10:50:23 am »
Checking there to enjoy the Manc fume about tonight and :

State of this c*nt. Has to be a Manc.

Yeah, that's definitely a United fan being a WUM.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25123 on: April 10, 2019, 11:43:38 am »
Sorry if been asked before but what's the Tolkien thingy with the topic title to Solksjaer?

I'll get me coat...
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25124 on: April 10, 2019, 11:51:40 am »
Sorry if been asked before but what's the Tolkien thingy with the topic title to Solksjaer?

I'll get me coat...

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25125 on: April 10, 2019, 11:53:29 am »
Arf!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25126 on: April 10, 2019, 11:57:40 am »
Checking there to enjoy the Manc fume about tonight and :

State of this c*nt. Has to be a Manc.

Location Birmingham.

I'll get me coat...

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25127 on: April 10, 2019, 11:58:57 am »
A 'scouser' called 'Tommy' on a Manc forum who posts that kind of shit to the tune of 10,000??

Really? I mean, really, really, really?

Ain't that all a bit coincidental?

He's a wool with a personality complex.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25128 on: April 10, 2019, 12:10:16 pm »
A 'scouser' called 'Tommy' on a Manc forum who posts that kind of shit to the tune of 10,000??

Really? I mean, really, really, really?

Ain't that all a bit coincidental?

He's a wool with a personality complex.

Not sure he has a personality

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25129 on: April 10, 2019, 12:31:27 pm »

I asked why the Tolkien reference to Solskjaer, then you post a video of him instead of answering. Not helpful!  :wanker

Actually, this was a honest question as a Tolkien fan (but perhaps not well worded). The Gollum / Smeagol reference is obvious, but what's the reference to Middle Earth and Ar-Sakalthôr, what's that about?

We are serious people here.

The Boy from Brazil!
Float like Papillon

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25130 on: April 10, 2019, 12:43:01 pm »
I asked why the Tolkien reference to Solskjaer, then you post a video of him instead of answering. Not helpful!  :wanker

Actually, this was a honest question as a Tolkien fan (but perhaps not well worded). The Gollum / Smeagol reference is obvious, but what's the reference to Middle Earth and Ar-Sakalthôr, what's that about?

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Boy from Brazil!
Float like Papillon

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25132 on: April 10, 2019, 12:48:25 pm »
Can see Hererra getting sent off if he plays for repeatedly hacking down Messi.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25133 on: April 10, 2019, 12:59:03 pm »
Can see Hererra getting sent off if he plays for repeatedly hacking down Messi.

Imagine if they got twatted then in a rage start hacking all their players and put Messi out of the semi v us.  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25134 on: April 10, 2019, 01:19:06 pm »
Imagine if they got twatted then in a rage start hacking all their players and put Messi out of the semi v us.  ;D

Ramos hasn't managed it despite trying for years, so I doubt Herrera can...

If they do put him out, can they also get Luis to bite someone too then please.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25135 on: April 10, 2019, 02:47:58 pm »

I've now got the mental image of Chris Smalling, Scott McTominay and Phil Jones in a line chasing after Messi with the Benny Hill music playing.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25136 on: April 10, 2019, 02:53:36 pm »
I can see Utd defending really well tonight and lose by only 4 goals.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25137 on: April 10, 2019, 03:08:49 pm »
Actually dont think they'll get smashed tonight, will be relatively close (in terms of scoreline at least)

People do have a habit of hyping up sides and acting like english sides will get embarassed against other teams in the CL but it generally doesn't seem to pan out that way (unless its Arsenal)

Spurs numerous times were apparently gonna get hammered by Juve, Dortmund, Real
Bayern were going to take us apart in the second leg, City were gonna teach us a lesson over 2 legs
PSG were gonna shit on the mancs

I reckon 2-1 Barca. I do hope i'm wrong and they get utterly hammered with Messi scoring 4 but i'm not expecting Barca to steamroll them

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25138 on: April 10, 2019, 03:15:10 pm »

Well Middle Earth - Mid Gard - comes from Norse legend, as does Ole...

And I think someone just went through all the Kings of Númenor until they found one whose name sounded a bit like Solskjaer.

Yeh, I know, explaining it ruins it  8)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:17:30 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25139 on: April 10, 2019, 03:17:14 pm »
I think someone just went through all the Kings of Númenor until they found one whose name sounded a bit like Solskjaer.

Cheers. I googled it at the time, and was wondering like why the 22th king, what's particular with that. Ha.
The Boy from Brazil!
Float like Papillon

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25140 on: April 10, 2019, 03:31:24 pm »
Actually dont think they'll get smashed tonight, will be relatively close (in terms of scoreline at least)

People do have a habit of hyping up sides and acting like english sides will get embarassed against other teams in the CL but it generally doesn't seem to pan out that way (unless its Arsenal)

Bayern were going to take us apart in the second leg, City were gonna teach us a lesson over 2 legs

I reckon 2-1 Barca. I do hope i'm wrong and they get utterly hammered with Messi scoring 4 but i'm not expecting Barca to steamroll them
I agree with you and they might even get a draw as Barcelona aren't great away from home in Europe.  I'd still expect Barca to beat them emphatically in the second leg

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25141 on: April 10, 2019, 03:34:19 pm »
Well Middle Earth - Mid Gard - comes from Norse legend, as does Ole...

And I think someone just went through all the Kings of Númenor until they found one whose name sounded a bit like Solskjaer.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #25142 on: April 10, 2019, 03:36:20 pm »
I predict 2-1 to them. I reckon both teams will score anyway, weak defenses. Terrified of whoever has to play right back getting rinsed
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25143 on: April 10, 2019, 03:39:01 pm »
Not sure he has a personality

Too good to be true...

It'll be one of the mods pissing about or something. There's no way any sane person would willingly spend 10,000 posts on the Cafe' and post that on one of the most exciting seasons to date.

Continually on 11,420.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #25144 on: April 10, 2019, 03:40:54 pm »
I predict 2-1 to them. I reckon both teams will score anyway, weak defenses. Terrified of whoever has to play right back getting rinsed
Actually just saw that Matic and Herrera aren't at the hotel so it'll probably be a Pogba-Fred-McTominay midfield. Good luck to them in their hopes of getting the ball once
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25145 on: April 10, 2019, 03:42:18 pm »

Looking forwards to seeing Phil Jones crawling along the grass as Messi weaves his way around him.

As well as the You Scouse bastard and racist bastard chants, I'm sure the inbreds will get the Gerrard slip song aired too tonight. Hope Luis smashes a hat-trick in.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25146 on: April 10, 2019, 05:53:41 pm »
Have a strange inkling.
But that's personal and I need an appointment.
Looking forward to seeing The Bus tonight.
And Messi and Louis climbing all over it like something out of Please, Sir.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25147 on: April 10, 2019, 05:56:12 pm »
Oh aye..

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25148 on: April 10, 2019, 05:57:41 pm »
Barcelona evens tonight, not too often the bookies are giving money away like that!

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25149 on: April 10, 2019, 05:59:56 pm »
Too good to be true...

It'll be one of the mods pissing about or something. There's no way any sane person would willingly spend 10,000 posts on the Cafe' and post that on one of the most exciting seasons to date.

If it were 15 years ago, this would be true. These days, anything goes. Twitter and Facebook is a breeding ground for the melts. So called fans, who no doubt jumped on our bandwagon probably only a few years ago, or less. This is what you've to put up with. It's a good reason why I don't read Twitter, and there's actual websites that base their whole existence around what these dickheads are saying on social media as they flip flop from one extreme to the other. If a player has a bad game in the shirt, they want them sold. That's how bad they are. If you search Liverpool in Newsnow, you'll see articles that start with "These Liverpool fans...". Don't click on those. Never click on those.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25150 on: April 10, 2019, 06:04:52 pm »
Gollum

"Pogba is one of the best attacking talents in the world"

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25151 on: April 10, 2019, 06:23:25 pm »
Gollum

Perhaps he said it in his native tongue and its badly translated?

Could have said "Pogba is one if the biggest weapons in the world"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #25152 on: April 10, 2019, 06:35:42 pm »
Actually just saw that Matic and Herrera aren't at the hotel so it'll probably be a Pogba-Fred-McTominay midfield. Good luck to them in their hopes of getting the ball once

Best of luck with that midfield.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #25153 on: April 10, 2019, 07:15:20 pm »

Fred McTominay is in good form, isn't he?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25154 on: April 10, 2019, 07:25:24 pm »
All they need to is get it to Young and it's game on.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25155 on: April 10, 2019, 07:34:55 pm »
Gollum

Sounds like a sick joke but a large amount of their fan base seem to believe that and feel the need to stuff it down everyones throat any time he gets a goal, assist or has a half decent game

Online Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25156 on: April 10, 2019, 07:37:51 pm »
Gollum

Kind of true, just not in this team
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:40:53 pm by Bangin Them In »
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25157 on: April 10, 2019, 07:39:41 pm »
Pogba to get sent off tonight. I'm calling it.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25158 on: April 10, 2019, 07:52:47 pm »
The fans pulling off all the pillowslips tonight.
Barca facing a six-fingered wall.
Could get Messi.
Probably overpay for Bale.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25159 on: April 10, 2019, 08:23:40 pm »
I want all Barca goals by Suarez and Coutinho. Checkmark one already.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."