Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 538553 times)

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Re: Autocup
« Reply #6760 on: September 27, 2023, 07:45:03 pm »
Anyone have an idea of what the below means. Trying to forward my USG ticket to a friend who’s just added me to their F&F and I get this response:

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr Xxxxxx.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Union SG 05/10/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6761 on: September 27, 2023, 08:40:05 pm »
Anyone have an idea of what the below means. Trying to forward my USG ticket to a friend who’s just added me to their F&F and I get this response:

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr Xxxxxx.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Union SG 05/10/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Yeah they haven't downloaded their NFC pass

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6762 on: September 28, 2023, 10:34:51 am »
Yeah they haven't downloaded their NFC pass
I am getting the same thing & they have deffo downloaded the NFC pass.
(sigh)
"Supporters who have recently updated or created their NFC pass, must wait 24 hours for the pass to download, this includes supporters trying forward their ticket."
Over and out.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 10:44:57 am by Pata »

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #6763 on: September 28, 2023, 06:19:04 pm »
I know you don’t lose the credit if you forward Cup Games but what happens if no one uses the NFC? My mate is still unsure if he can make the game but doesn’t want to risk losing credit if it doesn’t get used.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6764 on: September 28, 2023, 06:22:04 pm »
I know you don’t lose the credit if you forward Cup Games but what happens if no one uses the NFC? My mate is still unsure if he can make the game but doesn’t want to risk losing credit if it doesn’t get used.
Supposedly if you don't scan in then the credit gets removed.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #6765 on: September 28, 2023, 06:42:59 pm »

Thanks, wouldn’t you think that would be a FAQ?🙄

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-forwarding-and-ticket-exchange-faq-s
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #6766 on: September 28, 2023, 07:04:56 pm »

For league games, yes, you lose the credit if you just leave the seat empty. But for cup games the credit stays with the purchaser even if they forward the ticket or if they keep the ticket but don’t attend.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6767 on: September 28, 2023, 07:10:13 pm »
For league games, yes, you lose the credit if you just leave the seat empty. But for cup games the credit stays with the purchaser even if they forward the ticket or if they keep the ticket but don’t attend.
Cheers, I didn't know that. Where abouts does it say that?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #6768 on: September 28, 2023, 08:20:46 pm »
Cheers, I didn't know that. Where abouts does it say that?

Not sure anyone has seen it published but that’s certainly what happened last season and there’s been no changes announced eg. forwarding cup tickets you still keep you’re credit, and so makes sense that non-attendance for cup games doesn’t change and you won’t lose credit either.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6769 on: September 28, 2023, 11:00:15 pm »
Not sure anyone has seen it published but that’s certainly what happened last season and there’s been no changes announced eg. forwarding cup tickets you still keep you’re credit, and so makes sense that non-attendance for cup games doesn’t change and you won’t lose credit either.
I was told on here that non-attendance loses credit but then read the selling notices and it says the credit is for tickets purchased and doesn’t mention scanning.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6771 on: October 1, 2023, 08:46:10 pm »
looking at lfc help, they still seem to be unaware that 13+ can forward tickets still for cup games

would save me a bit of hassle doing it that way (as cousin forgot to add a mate) but bit worried i’d lose the credit.
YNWA.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6772 on: October 1, 2023, 10:40:48 pm »
looking at lfc help, they still seem to be unaware that 13+ can forward tickets still for cup games

would save me a bit of hassle doing it that way (as cousin forgot to add a mate) but bit worried i’d lose the credit.

Anyone with a cup ticket can forward it. If you mean distribute then I’m not entirely sure as one of me sister’s who is 13+ distributed two tickets of Bournemouth and Leicester and the distribute option is not available for Thursdays game whilst my other sister who distributed for West Ham and Leicester is able to distribute it, which makes no sense why one can and one can’t.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6773 on: October 1, 2023, 11:05:21 pm »
Anyone with a cup ticket can forward it. If you mean distribute then I’m not entirely sure as one of me sister’s who is 13+ distributed two tickets of Bournemouth and Leicester and the distribute option is not available for Thursdays game whilst my other sister who distributed for West Ham and Leicester is able to distribute it, which makes no sense why one can and one can’t.

In fact scratch that neither can distribute for the Europa now BUT I had already distributed one of them for her to a mate of mine and with that option now gone how the hell am I suppose to know if the ticket I’d sent him is gonna work or not? They can’t be enabling it one minute then turning it off the next minute especially after it’s already been sent.

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #6774 on: October 4, 2023, 05:43:39 pm »
So it's not possible to distribute for ACS anymore?

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #6775 on: October 5, 2023, 08:54:32 am »
I think you can only forward, not distribute, at least that's what it says on the site. Some people that can distribute league games have the distribute option available but not all from what I've read on here.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #6776 on: October 5, 2023, 09:40:31 am »
I think you can only forward, not distribute, at least that's what it says on the site. Some people that can distribute league games have the distribute option available but not all from what I've read on here.
This is right a mate on 13+ had both.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #6777 on: October 5, 2023, 09:41:13 am »
This is right a mate on 13+ had both.

Does it take from the 2 you can distribute if you distribute a cup game ?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #6778 on: October 5, 2023, 10:06:24 am »
Does it take from the 2 you can distribute if you distribute a cup game ?
Absolutely no idea and don't even want to guess, but he asked me which one he should use (I tend to be more well versed in ticket mechanics) and I had no idea. As a lowly member on 5 league games, I only had the forward option available. I think it was an error Liverpools side but based on the history I wouldn't want to guess what might happen if done incorrectly.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6779 on: October 5, 2023, 10:23:22 am »
I'm on 13+ and can distribute cup games too. Well, I've not tried it but I have the option.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6780 on: October 5, 2023, 03:41:56 pm »

The option was there last week for me sister to distribute which she did, but then the option disappeared the other day and now the option to distribute and recall aren’t highlighted. Tried forwarding it instead but it comes up with a message saying the ticket has already been distributed and can’t be forwarded. I just hope it works for my mate who it was distributed to. It worked fine last season to distribute whether it was intended or not. If it won’t now then the club have fucked up by allowing it then changing it.
« Last Edit: October 5, 2023, 03:44:10 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6781 on: October 5, 2023, 10:42:18 pm »
The option was there last week for me sister to distribute which she did, but then the option disappeared the other day and now the option to distribute and recall aren’t highlighted. Tried forwarding it instead but it comes up with a message saying the ticket has already been distributed and can’t be forwarded. I just hope it works for my mate who it was distributed to. It worked fine last season to distribute whether it was intended or not. If it won’t now then the club have fucked up by allowing it then changing it.

Well that was a very nearly a fuck up cos sister had a message saying the ticket had been recalled an hour before kick off, so luckily I found out and managed to forward it to me mate and get in touch with him after he couldn’t get in at the turnstile with the distributed email ticket he had cos of this automatic recall crap. There must be others out there that got stung by this?
« Last Edit: October 5, 2023, 10:44:51 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #6782 on: October 5, 2023, 11:21:12 pm »
Well that was a very nearly a fuck up cos sister had a message saying the ticket had been recalled an hour before kick off, so luckily I found out and managed to forward it to me mate and get in touch with him after he couldn’t get in at the turnstile with the distributed email ticket he had cos of this automatic recall crap. There must be others out there that got stung by this?

I’m not 13+ but could distribute for the league cup (I’m ACS). I couldn’t distribute for today though (ACS again)? I did notice that often if you log out of your account and login again the distribute button is visible, Aldo refreshing occasionally lights it up.

Did they do an auto recall tonight?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #6783 on: October 5, 2023, 11:23:34 pm »
I’m not 13+ but could distribute for the league cup (I’m ACS). I couldn’t distribute for today though (ACS again)? I did notice that often if you log out of your account and login again the distribute button is visible, Aldo refreshing occasionally lights it up.

Did they do an auto recall tonight?

For today when the distribute button lit up (I was just playing around with it yesterday), the pop up just said I could distribute 0/1 or something like that. So clearly wasn’t allowed. The league cup one just distributed to email fine.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #6784 on: October 6, 2023, 04:12:48 pm »
Has the Toulouse ACS payment been taken yet?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6785 on: October 6, 2023, 04:16:47 pm »
Has the Toulouse ACS payment been taken yet?
No because only yesterday I was able to amend the payment details for a few that I initially purchased their ACS for so clearly they have not started the next payment run yet as once started, you cannot amend any details.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6786 on: October 16, 2023, 03:04:03 pm »
any ETA on Toulouse auto cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #6787 on: October 16, 2023, 03:07:49 pm »
any ETA on Toulouse auto cup

Focusing on everton I think

Probs collect this to fund the everton refunds tho haha

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6788 on: October 16, 2023, 03:10:48 pm »
Ta. i presumed it was a resourcing issue given everton, yeah. just surprised it wasnt c1 month before hand as usually is quite early when there is certainty on dates (e.g. not a draw a few weeks before a la Fa Cup)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #6789 on: October 16, 2023, 03:26:30 pm »
Ta. i presumed it was a resourcing issue given everton, yeah. just surprised it wasnt c1 month before hand as usually is quite early when there is certainty on dates (e.g. not a draw a few weeks before a la Fa Cup)

Lot of relocations to do like Union SG

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #6790 on: October 16, 2023, 07:29:19 pm »
Can’t recall them ever leaving it this late

Offline FaitAccompli

• Kopite
« Reply #6791 on: October 17, 2023, 03:41:58 pm »
Payment for Toulouse is now showing as pending in my bank account.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6792 on: October 17, 2023, 03:45:17 pm »
Yeah, I've just had £27 go out of mine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #6793 on: October 18, 2023, 02:13:50 pm »
Mine has just been marked as pending.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6794 on: October 18, 2023, 04:57:13 pm »
Mine went out today

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6795 on: October 22, 2023, 02:01:14 pm »
I'm away next week so missing Toulouse - never done the forwarding malarkey before

Want to send my ticket to a mate who's signed up to an account, but isnt a member - does he need to be a member for me to be able to forward to him?

It says he's ineligible when I try to forward to him

Apologies if something like this has already been answered

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #6796 on: October 22, 2023, 02:07:20 pm »
If he’s signed up then he needs to go into his account and download the General Admission pass first. Then, assuming he’s on your F&F list, it should then allow you to forward the ticket to him.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6797 on: October 22, 2023, 04:59:18 pm »
If he’s signed up then he needs to go into his account and download the General Admission pass first. Then, assuming he’s on your F&F list, it should then allow you to forward the ticket to him.

Thank you mate

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #6798 on: October 24, 2023, 10:25:26 am »
Does anyone know if you dont scan your ACS ticket do you lose the credit? My Mrs cant make it so I'm going alone but struggling to shift her ticket

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #6799 on: October 24, 2023, 12:56:51 pm »
Does anyone know if you dont scan your ACS ticket do you lose the credit? My Mrs cant make it so I'm going alone but struggling to shift her ticket

It 100% didn't loose the credit in the FA cup last season