Author Topic: Little teeny things..  (Read 491 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Little teeny things..
« on: March 4, 2024, 12:39:09 am »
.. things like tonght which I won't share.

An official person letting something go because they know you're a local and they know it's fine.

I fucking sulute you sir.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline christopherthompson

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Little teeny things..
« Reply #1 on: March 5, 2024, 03:44:33 am »
I have never experienced a similar moment. =((

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Little teeny things..
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2024, 12:03:45 am »
Another teeny thing why I love this City.

Was dropping the missus at Goodison and on the way, was driving past the Marina - up Sefton St. and stopped at the lights by the Coburg when two bunches of students were pulling up from the Marina towards the Cains Brewery. They took ages to puff past the lights and up the hill - kind of trying to race each other - maybe a couple of minutes and no one beeped their horns or got angry - everyone was laughing, enjoying the moment and people wound their windows down and cheered.

Not sure if that happens elsewhere, but was just a really funny lighthearted moment and made me and the missus laugh.

Love little things like that :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.