Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 357738 times)

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4800 on: April 17, 2024, 09:39:59 am »
At this stage of the season, when they are chasing a consecutive treble, the cheats have zero players out injured. That’s some very special kind of ‘sports science’ at work there.

Looking forward to seeing nearly-34-year-old Kyle Walker outpacing Vinicius Jr as well. Totally normal.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #4801 on: April 17, 2024, 10:07:38 am »
That's interesting - particularly the bit about the charges only going up to 2018.  There's no doubt in my mind that the discrepancies pre-2018 have facilitated the success post 2018.

I'm sure there will be fresh charges post 2018 incoming but one way to deal with their ill gotten gains pre 2018 is to make them forfeit the points to the opposition, in which games the players/coaches participated in, that were signed/paid while breaking the rules. This means games after 2018 are also effected, as those players/coaches are still involved.

If those points end up changing the points total teams ended up on, then City should pay them compensation (as fines). So if teams no longer would've been relegated? They get paid. Would've been in Europe? Get paid. Any titles/finals lost? Get paid AND get your deserved title.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4802 on: April 17, 2024, 10:11:32 am »
I'm sure there will be fresh charges post 2018 incoming but one way to deal with their ill gotten gains pre 2018 is to make them forfeit the points to the opposition, in which games the players/coaches participated in, that were signed/paid while breaking the rules. This means games after 2018 are also effected, as those players/coaches are still involved.

If those points end up changing the points total teams ended up on, then City should pay them compensation (as fines). So if teams no longer would've been relegated? They get paid. Would've been in Europe? Get paid. Any titles/finals lost? Get paid AND get your deserved title.

This will never happen in a million years. I'd expect a points deduction exclusive to the following season after the ruling, 1-2 years transfer ban and some fines. Then, they can carry on with their ill gotten gains.

EDIT: If they don't get away with it again on some loophole.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4803 on: April 17, 2024, 10:28:58 am »
Yeh trophies being given out to the rightful winners just isn't happening. The top wigs of football would be admitting that the last 6 years plus of football in England was a total farce.

It's quite sad that the only realistic way anyone can win the title other than City most seasons will be if they kick the season off on -10 or something.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4804 on: April 17, 2024, 10:32:46 am »
Today's i

I like Daniel Storey
115 reasons why Man City’s dominance is a disaster for the Premier League
The Premier League has become the top flight of unspoken asterisks

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4805 on: April 17, 2024, 10:58:13 am »
That's interesting - particularly the bit about the charges only going up to 2018.  There's no doubt in my mind that the discrepancies pre-2018 have facilitated the success post 2018.

They only haven't been charged post 2018 because that's when the investigation began and they stopped co-operating at that point.

If they are found guilty on their current charges, additional charges will follow for 2018-2024 I'm sure.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4806 on: April 17, 2024, 11:23:51 am »
They only haven't been charged post 2018 because that's when the investigation began and they stopped co-operating at that point.

If they are found guilty on their current charges, additional charges will follow for 2018-2024 I'm sure.

Correct what is bizarre is how they are refusing to cooperate that should set alarm bells and they should be kicked out the league as it shows they have things to hide.

Be like driving your car when it is all over the place and the police ask you to stop and take a breathalyser and you go “NO” and police go that’s ok you are free to drive off !

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4807 on: April 17, 2024, 11:31:29 am »
Well, quite. Non-compliance and non-co-operation has to be an offence in itself, and an immediately punishable one at that. It's bizarre that an organisation like the PL doesn't have legislation in place that makes that perfectly clear, if it has any competence at all. Won't give us the correct documents? Okay, you're suspended from the league until you do so. All your fixtures will be awarded as 3-0 wins to the opposition.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4808 on: April 17, 2024, 12:14:06 pm »
At this stage of the season, when they are chasing a consecutive treble, the cheats have zero players out injured. That’s some very special kind of ‘sports science’ at work there.

The "nothing to see here", "you are paranoid" crew will be along in a minute to tell you that you are being silly.

Having a convicted drug cheat manager is also just a coincidence.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4809 on: April 17, 2024, 12:19:35 pm »
The "nothing to see here", "you are paranoid" crew will be along in a minute to tell you that you are being silly.

Having a convicted drug cheat manager is also just a coincidence.

Yes - because performance enhancing drugs are renowned for preventing muscle strains and impact injuries common in football.  You are all being silly.

Fulham currently have zero injuries as well, not sure Marco Silva ever got done for performance drugs in his career but you never know

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4810 on: April 17, 2024, 12:19:40 pm »
Yeh trophies being given out to the rightful winners just isn't happening. The top wigs of football would be admitting that the last 6 years plus of football in England was a total farce.

It's quite sad that the only realistic way anyone can win the title other than City most seasons will be if they kick the season off on -10 or something.

Which is why i'm done with the game if they don't take away their titles. Other sports deal with cheats in an appropriate way, if the premier league don't then it's not a sport anymore. Financial doping is as bad as performance enhancing drugs.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4811 on: April 17, 2024, 12:38:57 pm »
Yes - because performance enhancing drugs are renowned for preventing muscle strains and impact injuries common in football.  You are all being silly.

Fulham currently have zero injuries as well, not sure Marco Silva ever got done for performance drugs in his career but you never know
Yeah I’m sure Fulham and Abu Dhabi have played the same amount of games too both this season and over the last few seasons.
Ped’s magic juice works wonders for the Abu Dhabi players.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4812 on: April 17, 2024, 12:43:16 pm »
Was talking to a mate about them, and realised how many dodgy VAR decisions do they ever have against them? It's barely any isn't it? Like, I can't remember many, if any at all. Yet the likes of us get shed loads.

If we are going into conspiracy bought off mode like ...

Not sure about the drugs / no injuries thing .. sounds a bit Everton fans v us.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:45:40 pm by Paul JH »
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4813 on: April 17, 2024, 12:45:20 pm »
Was talking to a mate about them, and realised how many dodgy VAR decisions do they ever have against them? It's barely any isn't it? Like, I can't remember many, if any at all. Yet the likes of us get shed loads.

I’m not sure there has ever been one.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4814 on: April 17, 2024, 12:46:31 pm »
Look, I'm sure if Man City and the drug testers ever manage to coordinate their calendars, they will be able to prove to you they're clean.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4815 on: April 17, 2024, 12:47:04 pm »
I’m not sure there has ever been one.

Since the ref pulled play back on Grealish especially, they've not suffered ANY rubbish refereeing performances at all. Not one. And I can't remember a single VAR decision that was dodgy against them.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 01:12:41 pm by Paul JH »

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4816 on: April 17, 2024, 12:52:16 pm »

Not sure about the drugs / no injuries thing .. sounds a bit Everton fans v us.

There haven't been any.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4817 on: April 17, 2024, 12:52:44 pm »
Since the ref pulled play back on Haaland especially, they've not suffered ANY rubbish refereeing performances at all. Not one. And I can't remember a single VAR decision that was dodgy against them.
Do you mean Grealish?
That was made out to be a monumental error to try and show that it happens to every team. I slosh ( predictive text error for Grealish but I think it fits so I’ll leave it in) was never scoring from there anyway.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4818 on: April 17, 2024, 01:01:05 pm »

Er, there are plenty of PEDs that aid/speed-up recovery, fatigue or pain. I'm not saying City are doping, but using PEDs could prevent injuries, lead to faster recovery from injury and training or even mask pain caused by injury for important games. Lots of diuretics and other masking agents to hide doping too.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4819 on: April 17, 2024, 01:13:38 pm »
Do you mean Grealish?
That was made out to be a monumental error to try and show that it happens to every team. I slosh ( predictive text error for Grealish but I think it fits so I’ll leave it in) was never scoring from there anyway.

That's the one. But the fuss that was made of it, since then, they've had even LESS decisions go against them. Not one. Hasn't been a single 'not sure about that' decision go against them. Not once.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4820 on: April 17, 2024, 01:31:19 pm »
Er, there are plenty of PEDs that aid/speed-up recovery, fatigue or pain. I'm not saying City are doping, but using PEDs could prevent injuries, lead to faster recovery from injury and training or even mask pain caused by injury for important games. Lots of diuretics and other masking agents to hide doping too.

Yes, they can aid recovery but won't magicly make a team injury free

As said further up the thread this is all getting a bit Everton, they are financial cheats but the doping thing is nonsense.

De Bruyne, Haaland, Walker, Ederson, Stones and Ake have all missed time recently

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 01:33:01 pm by Oh Campione »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4821 on: April 17, 2024, 01:38:24 pm »

As said further up the thread this is all getting a bit Everton, they are financial cheats but the doping thing is nonsense.

De Bruyne, Haaland, Walker, Ederson, Stones and Ake have all missed time recently

Agreed. It's the financial doping that needs to be focused on.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #4822 on: April 17, 2024, 01:41:32 pm »

Agreed. Come on lads, all sounds a bit 'Klopp and those inhalers' bollocks. Could footballers dope? Yes. Obviously. Are City? God knows, but they are where they are through other nefarious means, mainly financial being able to buy the best players and put them on silly contracts. And paying off refs.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4823 on: April 17, 2024, 01:46:34 pm »
Agreed. Come on lads, all sounds a bit 'Klopp and those inhalers' bollocks. Could footballers dope? Yes. Obviously. Are City? God knows, but they are where they are through other nefarious means, mainly financial being able to buy the best players and put them on silly contracts. And paying off refs.

They are proven financial cheats which means they will cheat to achieve success. Their manager is a proven drug cheat and their players have a miraculous injury record. It's not a massive jump it really isn't. They are the Lance Armstrong of football, as in everybody knows they are cheating and yet because the money is rolling in everyone plays along.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4824 on: April 17, 2024, 02:14:29 pm »

The only one I can think of that is even vaguely controversial is the Trent handball when Fabinho scored 30 seconds or so later. If memory serves me right it only hit Trent's hand via a deflection, so the ref/VAR was justified in not pulling it back.

Which is also a good excuse for someone to post the TWIIIIIIIICE gif  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4825 on: April 17, 2024, 02:21:58 pm »

Would it surprise you if it did come out that there was systematic doping at the club though? At the end of the day their manager has previous, and the doctor supplying him with peds has followed him from Brescia to Barca to Abu Dhabi.
It's highly likely they aren't doping, but I'll not be 100% convinced of it.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4826 on: April 17, 2024, 02:33:24 pm »

Wouldn't put anything past them but most likely it's because they rest with the ball during games

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4827 on: April 17, 2024, 02:42:07 pm »
One cheats with a dispensation from the league, the other cheats with the league turning a blind eye. ;)

Look I realise there is a difference, but in pro sport there is rarely such a thing as clean hands.

it’s not cheating though is it, when it’s an actual rule  :D   Wolfsburg and Bayer 04 are granted exemption from the 50+1 rule by the league. As others can be (Hoffenheim did, but now don't).  The one team pushing the boundaries of being cheats in that league is RB Leipzig, who get around the 50+1 rule by having a very small membership group.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #4828 on: April 17, 2024, 02:54:57 pm »
It is indeed something I have wondered

1. What else has gone on since then charge wise? Will there be more?
2. Post 2018 are benefitting still from players who are at the club since before then IE: Ederson, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Kevin De bruyne, probably others too as well as some who left the club like Raheem Sterling, Fernandinho, David Silva, Vincent Kompany etc
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #4829 on: April 17, 2024, 02:56:08 pm »
it’s not cheating though is it, when it’s an actual rule  :D   Wolfsburg and Bayer 04 are granted exemption from the 50+1 rule by the league. As others can be (Hoffenheim did, but now don't).  The one team pushing the boundaries of being cheats in that league is RB Leipzig, who get around the 50+1 rule by having a very small membership group.

Well.. I think it depends on your perspective. If you've just finished runner up to a team that would have gone bust a few years ago if the owner hadn't pumped £100m in I'm sure you would think rule bending is pretty close to rule breaking. The original question was is the German league clean, to which I'd say little in life is 100% clean.

Oh, and the company Bayer are 100% c*nts.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #4830 on: April 17, 2024, 02:59:51 pm »
This whole saga has soured my feelings about football in a way I would not have believed possible just a few years ago.

Makes the title race meaningless when these fuckers play with a cheat code all the time.

Blech!

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4831 on: April 17, 2024, 03:07:02 pm »
The only one I can think of that is even vaguely controversial is the Trent handball when Fabinho scored 30 seconds or so later. If memory serves me right it only hit Trent's hand via a deflection, so the ref/VAR was justified in not pulling it back.

Which is also a good excuse for someone to post the TWIIIIIIIICE gif  :D

Not just via a deflection, but via a deflection from Silva's hand!
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4832 on: April 17, 2024, 03:07:21 pm »
Well.. I think it depends on your perspective. If you've just finished runner up to a team that would have gone bust a few years ago if the owner hadn't pumped £100m in I'm sure you would think rule bending is pretty close to rule breaking. The original question was is the German league clean, to which I'd say little in life is 100% clean.

Oh, and the company Bayer are 100% c*nts.

Not even sure what you are trying to get at to be honest.  Owners can and do give teams’ money no? Did Leverkusen somehow do something wrong? Happy to be educated, I genuinely can’t recall. They aren’t breaking rules by not complying to 50+1. 

Sure, no league is ‘clean’. But there are leagues that still at the moment do care about what they put out there, and are full of fan-groups that do their utmost to keep them in check, something that the PL doesn’t do of course. Good example of that fan-power this season with Bundesliga, was them protesting the league selling media rights, and they won that battle. Same as they won the no matches on Monday night TV battle. It is possible to fight back.

Online LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #4833 on: April 17, 2024, 03:20:28 pm »
Said it in the Chelsea thread maaany years ago that I was looking forward to spitting on their graves when the oil baron would be over with them. That time has thankfully come and passed.

I say it again now. I can not wait for City to get their judgement and I will be there to dance and piss on their sorrow excuse of a football club.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4834 on: April 17, 2024, 03:27:33 pm »
Chelsea have still spent oligarch levels of money and can get around FFP by selling their hotels back to themselves through shell companies.
Footballs done.
The corruption is spreading like gangrene.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4835 on: April 17, 2024, 03:47:45 pm »
The difference being, Ped himself was a convicted drugs cheat as a player.

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4836 on: April 17, 2024, 03:54:53 pm »
Where has Guardiola done it twice?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #4837 on: April 17, 2024, 03:56:54 pm »
Anfield 2019
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4838 on: April 17, 2024, 04:07:45 pm »

Assuming you're referring to doping, he was convicted as a player at Brescia after 2 failed drugs tests, and Barcelona were fined in 2010 for their players not being available for testing. Ped was manager with Ramon Segura the club doctor.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4839 on: April 17, 2024, 07:51:24 pm »
What was that then with the trophies for haaland and Rodri?