Author Topic: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves  (Read 14614 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Half time: Liverpool 0-2 Wolves
« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2017, 01:29:59 pm »
It feels like we need to throw at least 2 subs on. Drag off Lucas and Moreno, go to a back 3 and bring on Coutinho and Sturridge. Something drastic is needed.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:02 pm »
I get side to side passing against good teams and when a game is edgy and tight and ball retention is important but why doesn't anyone have the courage to be brave on the ball and make something happen. I've been watching wolves closely and there not doing anything special, just sitting back, shifting across etc, not like they've got a standout defender or midfielder who we can't get past, we just don't wanna play the ball quickly enough, we aren't brave enough

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:02 pm »
Hope Klopp tells a few of our senior players to grow a pair of fucking balls and start taking some defenders on. Jesus, this is a Championship team we're playing and there are so many fucking cowards on the pitch that would rather pass it sideways than risk losing the ball. Just no confidence in their ability.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:07 pm »
Is Gini much more of an upgrade than Joe Allen?

he is actually turning out to be a massive massive downgrade. awful in front of goal and now he's caught the henderson bug of turning towards our own goal everytime he receives the ball. if he doesn't play offensively then how can the team? huge waste of money.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:10 pm »
He was notorious at Newcastle for going into hiding when the going got tough.

i remember their fans called the transfer a steal when we got him. They were shocked for the fee we've paid.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:10 pm »
Wish people would fuck off blaming fsg, they backed Jurgen for players in the summer. It's not their fault we had so much shit stockpiled which made the net spend even out. Klopp worked wonders at Dortmund with hardly any money spent. The players that we want aren't available now, you are suggesting we buy players for short term? That isn't how our boss works. The problem isn't the owners lack of backing in the transfer market, we need a re think in tactics and sharpish.

FSG's fucking transfer committee bought all the stockpiled shit.

Now they have a pro-zone match analyst in charge of transfers.

They haven't got a fucking clue end of. We turned down the chance to sign Mane when Rodgers was the manager because he failed to get through the TC's computer tests.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:26 pm »
Booing the team off when it's only half time is a bit mad alright. It's the only noise the c*nts made all half. Can we boo our own fans for being shit?

Offline d.arn

• Kopite
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:34 pm »
I know this is not the first team, but we look absolutely out of ideas. Don't think we had a shot on goal yet, which is really poor considering we're playing a bottom half team from the Championship. Does not look like scoring at all. It seems every team just concedes possession to us, and watch us play it around.

Hopefully we'll see a good reaction in the second half. We should be able to get at least a draw if we play anywhere near our normal standard. Really hope Origi scores one or two, we need him to start scoring again.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:39 pm »
No depth.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:43 pm »
Yeah it's called backing the manager..not fussing around over a few million quid and looking for value in the market with all this money ball nonsense.

You would rather we paid way too much for overrated players?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:44 pm »
Lucas with 88 passes in the first?!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:46 pm »
Is Gini much more of an upgrade than Joe Allen?

No but been told he was a bargain at £25m so that's that apparently
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:50 pm »
Go 3-5-2 coutinho milner and sturridge on drop Lucas back CB take Randall off and milner rwb

I'd love to see something different like that, we are so predictable.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2017, 01:30:56 pm »
I'm not even looking forward to it at the moment, Costa and Hazard will have a field day against our defence.

they wont
City's attack is better and they didnt

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:13 pm »
Goes back to summer lack of signings have cost us. If you thought we'd done enough you were wrong yet again as most years prove.

Jesus wept you're a broken record.

We get it, you're not happy about transfers or something, no need to repeat the same thing week after week after sodding week.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:19 pm »
:lmao

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #256 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:28 pm »
I'm not even looking forward to it at the moment, Costa and Hazard will have a field day against our defence.

Oh shut up. Matip is back and hopefully Clyne will be too.

Milner - Lovren - Matip - Clyne

That's a good defense.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:29 pm »
Something is radically wrong, JK really has to address things otherwise we ain't getting CL football sorry to say.
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:33 pm »
It's clear as day, we pocketed millions in the summer, did not buy a single player in January for years - our aim is to reach the Arsenal level, where we just scrape into Top four, pick up the cream and spend enough to stay there. This is FUCKING JURGEN KLOPP YOU HAVE ON THE BENCH YOU STINGY FUCKERS! Give him something to work with or fuck the fuck off.
We usually finish 2nd these days and win a trophy.

Offline mkferdy

• "Zlat's all, folks!" (yes, that's MY joke!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:34 pm »
The blueprint is very simple for sides. Sit deep stay compact centrally as we flood players forward, nick the ball and counter.

There has been a lack of tempo in our play since the Sunderland game. Physically we are not there either.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #260 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:36 pm »
Gerrard and Ince were spot on in noticing that the free kick wasn't taken in the right place and the lad who scored was offside. If the refs actually had eyes and an understanding of the fucking rules of the game then that situation may not have come to pass.

But that shouldn't excuse a dog shit performance from our lads. I saw a poster a few pages back saying the kids were doing alright and it's the senior players that are shite. I would be minded to agree. Bar a miracle I don't see us coming back from this one. Fair play to Wolves for absolutely knowing our weaknesses and having a go.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:36 pm »
You're going to be in trouble when you have to rely on the officials to do their jobs properly!

Some teams can play shit and get the decisions, which off-sets the crapness.

We, however, cannot.

Offline bodhisattva

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:37 pm »
and we keep overrating our youngsters, if they can't play well against Wolves, what will they do vs the top sides in the PL?

the problem is throwing 4 or 5 of them in the team at the same time, that's a big difference compared to starting 1 or 2 in a full strength team.
Klopp gambled with the team today, 9 changes and it is basically a 2nd XI (bar Firmino and Wijnaldum) with so many changes im not sure what
you expect from a cobbled together team?

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:37 pm »
Alright let's not start slagging individual players off, they are all shite no matter who plays, something else seriously wrong here.

Offline Gegenpresser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:37 pm »
Don't worry guys, won't be signing anyone this month and we will be getting articles about how mane is a new signing

Lallana can play defensive mid, because Dutch universalism!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:43 pm »
I've only just stopped laughing. The anger will come eventually.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: January 28, 2017, 01:31:54 pm »
Oh shut up. Matip is back and hopefully Clyne will be too.

Milner - Lovren - Matip - Clyne

That's a good defense.

no, it's not.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:29 pm »
Jesus wept you're a broken record.

We get it, you're not happy about transfers or something, no need to repeat the same thing week after week after sodding week.

Yep, it's all he ever talks about then when it gets to the summer he spends it all destroying every player we are linked with like Mane for example.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #268 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:30 pm »
Something is radically wrong, JK really has to address things otherwise we ain't getting CL football sorry to say.

You don't get CL football by winning the FA or League Cup.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #269 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:35 pm »
FSG's fucking transfer committee bought all the stockpiled shit.

Now they have a pro-zone match analyst in charge of transfers.

They haven't got a fucking clue end of. We turned down the chance to sign Mane when Rodgers was the manager because he failed to get through the TC's computer tests.

BINGO!!!!

What do I win.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #270 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:41 pm »
Wolves haven't been bad either to be fair.

:lmao

Must be the kits. Blinded by fury

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:44 pm »
Coutinho for Randall. Lucas to CB?

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: January 28, 2017, 01:32:46 pm »
they wont
City's attack is better and they didnt

We know how to beat the bigger teams, which is why I'm fairly confident that we'll beat Chelsea or at least draw. It's the smaller teams that give us trouble.