Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533792 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Autocup
« Reply #6920 on: March 4, 2024, 12:14:12 pm »
Of course its true

Those hospo seats and unused uefa seats they have sold you, are needed the next season for those allocations so cant be given as auto cup

Its effectivly selling the same seat twice. Its not harsh, its just maths

You qualify for it.... but its a ballot

Might be different for 1 season with the expansion being done but after that back to how it was before

But even then, we are going from the EL to the CL, so I'd guess they'll be a bigger appetite.

I don't know how far down the ladder the ballot for the EL went this season as my mate and I have all homes going back to before Hodgson if memory serves, but it's the age old argument.

Why should I be in a ballot with someone who "jumped" on getting EL games.
FWIW I think that's fair otherwise the European games end up like the league credits whereby it's the same people getting the same access and anyone who's not in my position is continuously scrambling for tickets.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #6921 on: March 4, 2024, 01:08:44 pm »
But even then, we are going from the EL to the CL, so I'd guess they'll be a bigger appetite.

I don't know how far down the ladder the ballot for the EL went this season as my mate and I have all homes going back to before Hodgson if memory serves, but it's the age old argument.

Why should I be in a ballot with someone who "jumped" on getting EL games.
FWIW I think that's fair otherwise the European games end up like the league credits whereby it's the same people getting the same access and anyone who's not in my position is continuously scrambling for tickets.

Been asked why there isnt a guaranteed ACS scheme even if it had to go back 5 years or whatever and as much as I disagree with the answer its just that they dont want to create a closed shop for it in the long run

However they have introduced guaranteed sales for every home cup game going back over a couple years etc so whislt they might not be in ACS they'll still get A seat somewhere

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6922 on: March 4, 2024, 01:14:28 pm »
Interesting. Cheers for the info lads

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6923 on: March 4, 2024, 01:18:56 pm »
3rd payment attempt for ACS today.... now have -£315 pending  :butt

One payment for a single ticket went through fine, took once

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6924 on: March 4, 2024, 01:23:04 pm »
However they have introduced guaranteed sales for every home cup game going back over a couple years etc so whislt they might not be in ACS they'll still get A seat somewhere

You only have to go back to the very last home cup we had for this to be incorrect. Southampton did not have a guaranteed sale based on previous credits - it was non guaranteed.
And they completely fucked up this sale, not allowing eligible people to buy and allegedly* allowing people not eligible to buy. * - from anecdotal messages on here.

You could have had years of fa cup homes, opted to not do acs for some reason and ended up without a southampton.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-v-southampton-emirates-fa-cup-ticket-details

First sale: Priority Rights Holders - guaranteed
Second sale: Season Ticket Holders and Members who recorded Norwich -  Not guaranteed sale - one ticket per eligible supporter up to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

Offline Red and White Klopp

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6925 on: March 4, 2024, 01:32:34 pm »
3rd payment attempt for ACS today.... now have -£315 pending  :butt

One payment for a single ticket went through fine, took once

4 x £90 pending from 29th and another added today so £460 in total.

Asked on chat this morning what was happening but they just took the details to refer on and that they would be in touch.

Hoping when one processes the rest will be cancelled...

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6926 on: March 4, 2024, 01:32:35 pm »
You won't. Confirmation emails will go out in next couple of days and if you don't get one your ticket will still be reserved to check out

And if that's the case it means that all of the pending payments will disappear.

But that is highly unlikely since the fact that you have pending payments means the club have successfully requested the money so one of them will clear probably today

Just got my confirmation email

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6927 on: March 4, 2024, 02:21:15 pm »
You only have to go back to the very last home cup we had for this to be incorrect. Southampton did not have a guaranteed sale based on previous credits - it was non guaranteed.
And they completely fucked up this sale, not allowing eligible people to buy and allegedly* allowing people not eligible to buy. * - from anecdotal messages on here.

You could have had years of fa cup homes, opted to not do acs for some reason and ended up without a southampton.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-v-southampton-emirates-fa-cup-ticket-details

First sale: Priority Rights Holders - guaranteed
Second sale: Season Ticket Holders and Members who recorded Norwich -  Not guaranteed sale - one ticket per eligible supporter up to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

All the European ones have been okay including 1 from the year before all of last season with the CL

FA cup probably knew everyone would get sorted - what was the norwich criteria?

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6928 on: March 4, 2024, 02:25:05 pm »
All the European ones have been okay including 1 from the year before all of last season with the CL

what was the norwich criteria?

It was Wolves 2023, then all members.

Realistically anyone who put the effort in got one, they were popping up a good half an hour to an hour after the queue for the all members sale ended.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6929 on: March 4, 2024, 02:28:14 pm »
I've got my confirmation email for me and my mate so 90 quid obviously successfully taken.

Still seeing 3 pending payments that have been there since Friday though.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6930 on: March 4, 2024, 02:30:53 pm »
I've got my confirmation email for me and my mate so 90 quid obviously successfully taken.

Still seeing 3 pending payments that have been there since Friday though.

All my friday ones failed, 8am this morning was successful

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6931 on: March 4, 2024, 02:38:38 pm »
All my friday ones failed, 8am this morning was successful

My bank (HSBC) isn't showing a successful payment yet but had the email from lfc saying it's been successful.

Then have 3 lots of 'pending' 90 quid from Friday.

Might get lucky and actually get charged nothing by the club and still get the ticket!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6932 on: March 4, 2024, 02:49:29 pm »
My bank (HSBC) isn't showing a successful payment yet but had the email from lfc saying it's been successful.

Then have 3 lots of 'pending' 90 quid from Friday.

Might get lucky and actually get charged nothing by the club and still get the ticket!

One of the pending will be successful, just wont clear for a few days

other ones will be removed from pending after 5 days usually

Whenever i pay on my bank card its pending for a few days till its taken

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6933 on: March 4, 2024, 02:55:32 pm »
One of the pending will be successful, just wont clear for a few days

other ones will be removed from pending after 5 days usually

Whenever i pay on my bank card its pending for a few days till its taken

Yeah hoping this is the case.

They've obviously got trigger happy when applying for payments, if the technology malfunctioned they've pressed to apply for it multiple times for many people.

I am really surprised the club hasn't acknowledged it via email or on Twitter etc. They seem to be responding to fans individually, pretending like that fan is the only one affected. I guess it would hurt them to admit a fuck up like this.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6934 on: March 4, 2024, 03:04:44 pm »

They've obviously got trigger happy when applying for payments, if the technology malfunctioned they've pressed to apply for it multiple times for many people.

I am really surprised the club hasn't acknowledged it via email or on Twitter etc. They seem to be responding to fans individually, pretending like that fan is the only one affected. I guess it would hurt them to admit a fuck up like this.

I dont know enough about payment technology, wont be the banks issue, just a question of whether its the club or the payment merchant used

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #6935 on: March 4, 2024, 03:38:47 pm »

They'll not know the size of the issue.

I don't actually purchase my ticket but I know the one I purchase for my other mate has only been called once.

In all honesty this thing can and does happen. It could be the club, but it's more likely something away from them, the payment looks like it's failed so the club tries again.

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #6936 on: March 20, 2024, 02:43:50 pm »
Payments being taken from tomorrow for the 1/4 final.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6937 on: March 20, 2024, 05:42:01 pm »
Fucking hell. Keen bastards

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #6938 on: March 21, 2024, 09:44:47 pm »
My payment failed today as I got the notification from my NatWest but I can’t see the tickets in reservations in my account, does it come there a day or two after?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6939 on: March 21, 2024, 11:47:45 pm »
My payment failed today as I got the notification from my NatWest but I can’t see the tickets in reservations in my account, does it come there a day or two after?

yeah
YNWA.