Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533788 times)

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
Re: Autocup
« Reply #5800 on: July 12, 2023, 03:42:29 pm »
am i cracking up here? in the second paragraph it says thats seats are automatically allocated?

"Once enrolled, seats are automatically allocated, and you will remain in the scheme(s) for as long as the team is involved in the competition(s)."

is this a change in policy or am i just not reading it right? sure last year when got on the auto cup schemes for fa and league cup logged in for a free for all on whatever seats where left in the hall map
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5801 on: July 12, 2023, 03:45:16 pm »
am i cracking up here? in the second paragraph it says thats seats are automatically allocated?

"Once enrolled, seats are automatically allocated, and you will remain in the scheme(s) for as long as the team is involved in the competition(s)."

is this a change in policy or am i just not reading it right? sure last year when got on the auto cup schemes for fa and league cup logged in for a free for all on whatever seats where left in the hall map

"Once enrolled" - as in, once you've initially picked your seat and added your payment details for that seat it remains your seat throughout that competition run.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5802 on: July 12, 2023, 06:09:08 pm »
"Once enrolled" - as in, once you've initially picked your seat and added your payment details for that seat it remains your seat throughout that competition run.
The PRH sale email definitely mentions automatic allocation so maybe that's just a copy and paste job.. a bit concerning if they do roll this out as there's an almost £20 difference between getting in the Kop and the Main Stand
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #5803 on: July 12, 2023, 07:31:15 pm »
The PRH sale email definitely mentions automatic allocation so maybe that's just a copy and paste job.. a bit concerning if they do roll this out as there's an almost £20 difference between getting in the Kop and the Main Stand

These are the instructions in the PRH email. You choose the seat, it’s not picked for you.

Ensure you are linked via Friends & Family if you wish to enrol more than one Priority Right Holder.
Select the Auto Cup Scheme you wish to enrol into.
Choose from the available seats
Complete your payment card details – please note that this is the card we will use to take automatic Auto Cup Scheme payments from. No payment will be taken during the enrolment process.
Assign your seat(s) to the correct supporter ID.
Confirm your selection.
Repeat the process for each Auto Cup Scheme you wish to enrol into.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5804 on: July 12, 2023, 07:35:37 pm »

Every season you have the members scrapping for a decent spec..which there are usually few of by the time you get in. Those who don’t have full credits will defo be sitting in the main stand gods..

Pretty sure STHs get to keep their spec if they want it (fair enough) but then they usually have first dibs on the best seats if they choose to sit away from their usual spec. I doubt they’ll change that but not sure why.

In is in I guess but might be tempted for the Annie road this season. Sat in the kop for every cup comp for the last 10 years.

PRH, STH and members with the exact same credits should be all in it together for the first sale when it’s guaranteed
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:38:03 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #5805 on: July 12, 2023, 07:54:16 pm »
These are the instructions in the PRH email. You choose the seat, it’s not picked for you.

Ensure you are linked via Friends & Family if you wish to enrol more than one Priority Right Holder.
Select the Auto Cup Scheme you wish to enrol into.
Choose from the available seats
Complete your payment card details – please note that this is the card we will use to take automatic Auto Cup Scheme payments from. No payment will be taken during the enrolment process.
Assign your seat(s) to the correct supporter ID.
Confirm your selection.
Repeat the process for each Auto Cup Scheme you wish to enrol into.

PRH actually got 2 emails (well 4 actually) about the ACS

1 x One email covering all three cups (no doubt the correct one)
*which I still think is worded wrongly

1 x One email with PRH number, but exactly the same as the members ACS email in terms of enrolment etc for each cup competition.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5806 on: July 13, 2023, 07:47:49 pm »
I have got all 4 dredits for European games , So when i register on the 28th , Will i be able to choose my seat ?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5807 on: July 13, 2023, 07:52:29 pm »
I have got all 4 dredits for European games , So when i register on the 28th , Will i be able to choose my seat ?

No, you’ll just be registering your interest. There’ll then be sales at a later date for those who are eligible where you can choose your seat (after PRH and STH sales)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5808 on: July 17, 2023, 11:17:40 pm »
Are we expecting the sales dates to be delayed on this the same as the bulks or should it not be affected with the games being further off?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #5809 on: July 18, 2023, 12:24:24 am »
Are we expecting the sales dates to be delayed on this the same as the bulks or should it not be affected with the games being further off?

Registration are the only dates announced, I expect they'll stay the same

Sales probs won't happen till late August imo

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #5810 on: July 18, 2023, 09:11:01 am »
Registration are the only dates announced, I expect they'll stay the same

Sales probs won't happen till late August imo

Cant imagine sales for Europa being until September as i don't think the groups will be decided until the first week of September. Same with the League cup

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5811 on: July 18, 2023, 11:09:31 am »
Cant imagine sales for Europa being until September as i don't think the groups will be decided until the first week of September. Same with the League cup

The draw is 1st September, the first game is 21st September

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #5812 on: July 18, 2023, 11:40:33 am »
For cup games, how many tickets can be purchased together?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5813 on: July 18, 2023, 12:14:38 pm »
For cup games, how many tickets can be purchased together?
4 per transaction for all home games.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #5814 on: July 18, 2023, 01:40:35 pm »
Is it tomorrow for STH in ACS who have been moved from their original seat to select a new seat?

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #5815 on: July 18, 2023, 02:55:59 pm »
Is it tomorrow for STH in ACS who have been moved from their original seat to select a new seat?

Yes that's correct

Offline Smudge

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5816 on: July 19, 2023, 08:45:13 am »
Yes that's correct
Thanks, 1pm if memory serves.

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #5817 on: July 19, 2023, 12:23:20 pm »
Thanks, 1pm if memory serves.

I have to do this and every year it is a bit of a struggle to get started

It is not very clear from the LFC email, once logged in at 1pm do i go to the “tickets” or “Autocup” section of the website?
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline Smudge

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5818 on: July 19, 2023, 12:28:49 pm »

It is not very clear from the LFC email, once logged in at 1pm do i go to the “tickets” or “Autocup” section of the website?
Sorry, not sure. I'll be the same. I checked mine earlier and my ST seat for European ACS has been removed.

Offline Smudge

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5819 on: July 19, 2023, 01:01:37 pm »

It's under Auto Cup Enrolment

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5820 on: July 19, 2023, 03:11:19 pm »
Was easy enough although struggled to sort one of our group as got the message that he didn't qualify for auto cup 'at that  'price .
point '. I'd forgotten that he's now over 65 so I had to change him from an adult to a senior in the drop down box next to his name

As usual we had the annual farce of having to move for the league cup and as usual moved to the row behind our normal seats!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5821 on: July 19, 2023, 03:59:33 pm »
Was easy enough although struggled to sort one of our group as got the message that he didn't qualify for auto cup 'at that  'price .
point '. I'd forgotten that he's now over 65 so I had to change him from an adult to a senior in the drop down box next to his name

As usual we had the annual farce of having to move for the league cup and as usual moved to the row behind our normal seats!

Oh the 'one of our group' line.  ;D

You're looking very well for 65 Jeremy  :)

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5822 on: July 21, 2023, 09:24:19 am »
STH who want to move seats is 10am today right?

Offline barcaroma

• Kopite
« Reply #5823 on: July 21, 2023, 10:58:31 am »
Lets me login and choose which stand and block but then no seat map visible in the box, just a blank screen????

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5824 on: July 21, 2023, 11:01:29 am »
Seat map came up after I clicked on a block in chrome on laptop

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5825 on: July 21, 2023, 06:37:13 pm »
STH who want to move seats is 10am today right?

So any STH can move seats for the cup comps or is that just for STHs who have to move seat due to lfc commitment such as corporate?

I thought they’d changed it so if a STH wanted to change seat but it wasn’t required, they’d be lumped with the members

Offline GeorgeB

• Main Stander
« Reply #5826 on: July 21, 2023, 09:03:20 pm »
So is there no guaranteed members auto cup for fa an league cup
Only Europe?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #5827 on: July 21, 2023, 09:31:44 pm »
Moved my European cup seat yesterday. No issues. From Lower Kenny to the Lower Main stand. First time in the main stand.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5828 on: July 21, 2023, 11:02:42 pm »
So is there no guaranteed members auto cup for fa an league cup
Only Europe?

It's not guaranteed for members

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5829 on: July 24, 2023, 01:24:14 pm »
Does anyone know if you can remove old payment cards on your online account for past auto cup purchases. Thanks

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5830 on: July 24, 2023, 02:24:02 pm »
Does anyone know if you can remove old payment cards on your online account for past auto cup purchases. Thanks

Try here

https://legacy.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information/ticket-prices

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5831 on: July 24, 2023, 02:31:11 pm »

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #5832 on: July 27, 2023, 10:13:20 pm »
So let me get this straight... members with 4 credits are in the same bin as members with 1 for the autocup scheme? wtf

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #5833 on: July 27, 2023, 10:25:48 pm »
So let me get this straight... members with 4 credits are in the same bin as members with 1 for the autocup scheme? wtf

No, everyone with credits is allowed to register just in case there are few enough entries so that they can be guaranteed. However, if demand exceeded the number of seats available, members with 4 games will be prioritised first, then 3, 2, 1.

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #5834 on: July 27, 2023, 10:41:20 pm »
No, everyone with credits is allowed to register just in case there are few enough entries so that they can be guaranteed. However, if demand exceeded the number of seats available, members with 4 games will be prioritised first, then 3, 2, 1.

Thank you sir

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #5835 on: July 28, 2023, 09:43:51 am »

Why do we have this argument every single season  :butt :butt :butt :butt

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #5836 on: July 28, 2023, 10:03:05 am »
More than an hour wait just to enrol in an autocup scheme when there's over five days to register hahaha

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #5837 on: July 28, 2023, 10:10:49 am »
I've just done my registering, but the language on the Auto Cup registration page shows 'Europa League Registration for those members with 4+ credits'.

Not a problem for me as I am in that camp, but I thought it was for everyone with 1+ (and then they'd prioritize if they need to)

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #5838 on: July 28, 2023, 10:19:46 am »
I've just done my registering, but the language on the Auto Cup registration page shows 'Europa League Registration for those members with 4+ credits'.

Not a problem for me as I am in that camp, but I thought it was for everyone with 1+ (and then they'd prioritize if they need to)

Yeah your right im on 4 so done my own registration, as i was still on the site i thought i'd try and do my mates who is on 3 and it won't let me do his europa.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #5839 on: July 28, 2023, 10:19:47 am »

I have a membership with 4 and my partner with 3 and hers says with 3. so it must reflect the credits you have in the title