Poll

What should happen?

He's a dude. Fuck everyone else that has been responsible and been vaccinated. He should be allowed to flout Australias rules and act like a total c*nt
21 (8.2%)
Not sure
6 (2.3%)
Dickhead
86 (33.5%)
Bellend
136 (52.9%)
I like Tennissseeee Cheeeeeeeeese!
8 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Author Topic: Djokovic  (Read 23221 times)

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Djokovic
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2022, 12:55:22 pm »
Who is the Australian head of state?

Hehehehe...

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2022, 06:06:47 pm »
Reckon he stays but gets knocked out in QF
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2022, 06:12:07 pm »
Or maybe they let him stay but stipulate he has to be back in the detention centre by 8pm each night...
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2022, 06:22:46 pm »
Or they throw the c*nt into Sydney harbour and let the fucking idiot swim home...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2022, 06:24:35 pm »
Or they throw the c*nt into Sydney harbour and let the fucking idiot swim home...

Swim? He’s Jesus! He would fucking walk all the way home on water.

Well according to his fucking nut job father at least.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2022, 06:25:26 pm »
Australia will surely disappoint and piss me off if they still allow him after twice cancelling his visa.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2022, 06:26:34 pm »

I think they will boot him,it's that or prepare for some serious demonstrations.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2022, 06:26:54 pm »

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2022, 06:28:42 pm »
let him play 2 sets down until the final, if he still makes it, 2 sets and double break down in the final.
If he comes back from there, cancel his visa before his match point.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2022, 07:14:15 pm »
Blokes a twat, should be banned from travelling anywhere (as should all anti-vaxxers, make the prick stay in Serbia if they love him that much
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2022, 08:12:35 pm »
I don't follow tennis.

If he's kicked out, what is the next tournament, and would he be allowed in there?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2022, 09:26:25 pm »

It's a detention centre mate, not a quarantine facility.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2022, 09:30:53 pm »
He's now going to get asked by immigration officers everywhere if he has ever been deported from a country, and if so why.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2022, 11:24:38 pm »
I am awaiting his appearance on Border Security.
*and puts his latex gloves on with a bang*
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2022, 11:31:10 pm »
Don’t know how to attach a tweet but Ben Rothenberg whose been reporting on this throughout tweeted ‘ Novak Djokovic’s visa recancellation in this new phase is not argued for on the basis of insufficient paperwork, but on the potential dangers of anti-vax ideologies gaining dangerous amplification by his presence.’

How can they go about proving this? Makes you wonder why they didn’t just go for the obvious that he failed to disclose he travelled in the 2 weeks prior to arriving in Melbourne. I’m guessing other players have also traveled in the 2 weeks before and that might leave them in a tricky spot?
Justice for the 97

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2022, 12:03:30 am »
Don’t know how to attach a tweet but Ben Rothenberg whose been reporting on this throughout tweeted ‘ Novak Djokovic’s visa recancellation in this new phase is not argued for on the basis of insufficient paperwork, but on the potential dangers of anti-vax ideologies gaining dangerous amplification by his presence.’

How can they go about proving this? Makes you wonder why they didn’t just go for the obvious that he failed to disclose he travelled in the 2 weeks prior to arriving in Melbourne. I’m guessing other players have also traveled in the 2 weeks before and that might leave them in a tricky spot?
doesn't the not travelling within two weeks only apply to non-vaxxed individuals?  I could be wrong as not entirely sure of the Australian immigration process
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Red-4-Ever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2022, 12:09:01 am »
It's a detention centre mate, not a quarantine facility.

;D

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2022, 12:11:44 am »
doesn't the not travelling within two weeks only apply to non-vaxxed individuals?  I could be wrong as not entirely sure of the Australian immigration process

Not sure mate, maybe you’re right. I’m guessing ticking a wrong box maybe wouldn’t stand up in court but then they could easily say had he ticked Yes then the visa would never have been issued in the first place? It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow night. I can’t see the Australian government not having this watertight somehow and risk being embarrassed.
Justice for the 97

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2022, 12:14:01 am »

Every traveler needs to submit the document before entering the country. They must declare whether they have travelled or intend to travel in the 14 days before arrival.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2022, 12:54:19 am »
I don't follow tennis.

If he's kicked out, what is the next tournament, and would he be allowed in there?

Well they play tournaments of all sizes all year round. More or less

The next biggish tournament will be in the US (sometime in Feb if I remember correctly). I think Indian Wells and then Miami without looking them up . Things change in tennis and I don’t follow it as much as I used too.
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: January 15, 2022, 01:07:40 am »

Well they play tournaments of all sizes all year round. More or less

The next biggish tournament will be in the US (sometime in Feb if I remember correctly). I think Indian Wells and then Miami without looking them up . Things change in tennis and I don’t follow it as much as I used too.

Of the remaining Grand Slam tournaments the US Open will be no problems as only about 62% are fully-vaccinated, Wimbledon is easy as they let anyone in and the French Open could be a challenge. They expect all visitors too hold a vaccination passport or have a negative PCR every 48 hours.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #301 on: January 15, 2022, 09:36:35 am »
He’s back in the detention hotel
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2022, 09:56:26 am »
let him play 2 sets down until the final, if he still makes it, 2 sets and double break down in the final.
If he comes back from there, cancel his visa before his match point.

That’d be a very Australian solution - it’s basically what that Masi fella did to Hamilton.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: January 15, 2022, 10:02:37 am »
He’s back in the detention hotel

Isn't that a Springsteen song off Western Stars?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2022, 03:32:03 am »
Longer than a 5 setter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRxyGJGi6OE

His barrister is a little too smug.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2022, 05:26:47 am »
If his visa gets cancelled,  wouldn't he also get a ban from entering Australia for 3 years? That's how it works on the Austrslia border show 😁.
I think that consequence is what might be putting pressure to stop his visa getting cancelled in the end.

A player on the verge of breaking thr all time grandslam record, would be harsh to deprive him of 3 consecutive Australian opens.

He's an idiot for not getting vaccinated knowing thr protocol for tennis players.
But I don't think he would have risked bluffing his way in just for the sake of it. The representatives of Australia tennis, and/or those from thr Australian open must have given him the greenlight and thr go ahead to come the way he did.

He's an idiot, and a dangerous arrogant dick for spreading all the anti vax nonsense,  but blame must also fall on the other parties.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2022, 05:43:04 am »
If his visa gets cancelled,  wouldn't he also get a ban from entering Australia for 3 years? That's how it works on the Austrslia border show 😁.
I think that consequence is what might be putting pressure to stop his visa getting cancelled in the end.

A player on the verge of breaking thr all time grandslam record, would be harsh to deprive him of 3 consecutive Australian opens.

He's an idiot for not getting vaccinated knowing thr protocol for tennis players.
But I don't think he would have risked bluffing his way in just for the sake of it. The representatives of Australia tennis, and/or those from thr Australian open must have given him the greenlight and thr go ahead to come the way he did.

He's an idiot, and a dangerous arrogant dick for spreading all the anti vax nonsense,  but blame must also fall on the other parties.
The initial error is all the fault of the AO authorities, they knew Djokovic didn't meet the Border Control criteria but still gave him and a few others "Exemptions" even though they weren't authorised to do so. They put money before the procedure and effectively Australian law.

However Djokovic knew he didn't meet any of the criteria to enter and we've about trying to fudge his way and assumed because of who he is, he'd get away with it. So a large part of the blame is also his to bare.

Personally I think if he is deported then he should get the 3 year ban, it shouldn't matter that he hits a ball well. There shouldn't be a system that exists for some and not for others. If he really wanted to play and fairly so, he'd have gotten the vaccine like all the other tennis players.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2022, 05:44:01 am »

The minister has the discretion to waiver the 3-year ban. My uncle got busted 'over staying' his 3-month visa by about 3 years. When he got busted he was put in a detention centre until our family paid a bond which was to be released when he flew out within the week. Because he was a good tax paying resident and paid for his airfares back to Ireland they reduced the ban from 3 to 1 year.

As for your comments about it being harsh on depriving someone of winning a sports tournament for the 3rd time, I think you're missing the mark. Imagine depriving a citizen the opportunity to say goodbye to a parent because of the same laws. We (Aussies) may not like the laws that our government implements to keep us safe but as long as they are applied equally we'll wear them (with a few exceptions).

You've said he's an idiot and a dangerous arrogant dick. That should be grounds enough to not let him in.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2022, 06:27:59 am »
I should clarify my comment about it being harsh if he was banned for 3 years.
I meant it as the perspective that the AO might have seen it. I really couldn't care less if he never plays tennis again.
I lost my mother to Covid. I cannot fathom that there are people out there toting conspiracy nonsense,  especially when they have the sort of platform he has. How many people have heeded the nonsense he's shares, have chosen not to get vaccinated,  and have ended up in  critical condition in the hospital. How many have passed it on. A few pages earlier I saw a post that showed the higher than average rate of infections in his homeland. How much of a role has he had?

I'm all for banning travel for anyone not vaccinated.

However, apparently the AO committee aren't as arsed about thr current situation. And I think that same priority they showed in trying to get him to come and play, is the same reason he might still end up staying. Heck, they even gave him a seeding. Talk about doubling down.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2022, 06:52:27 am »
I should clarify my comment about it being harsh if he was banned for 3 years.
I meant it as the perspective that the AO might have seen it. I really couldn't care less if he never plays tennis again.
I lost my mother to Covid. I cannot fathom that there are people out there toting conspiracy nonsense,  especially when they have the sort of platform he has. How many people have heeded the nonsense he's shares, have chosen not to get vaccinated,  and have ended up in  critical condition in the hospital. How many have passed it on. A few pages earlier I saw a post that showed the higher than average rate of infections in his homeland. How much of a role has he had?

I'm all for banning travel for anyone not vaccinated.

However, apparently the AO committee aren't as arsed about thr current situation. And I think that same priority they showed in trying to get him to come and play, is the same reason he might still end up staying. Heck, they even gave him a seeding. Talk about doubling down.

The Australian Open are a business. They want to make as much money as possible by making sure EVERY potential player is at the event. What they fail to remember is that there are 256 players at this event of which 255 are vaccinated. They want a record for titles broken at their event by without argument the current best player in the world.

Vaccinated 255 versus Un-Vaccinated 1

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Weescotty

• Main Stander

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2022, 06:59:49 am »
I hope he appeals.  ::)

Mr Djokovic has no challenges remaining.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2022, 07:04:40 am »
Mr Djokovic has no challenges remaining.

Maybe a medical timeout supported by his crystal holding chakra loving health professional.

PS - There's an Emirates flight 4hrs 15min.

Offline Weescotty

• Main Stander
« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2022, 07:06:52 am »
Maybe a medical timeout supported by his crystal holding chakra loving health professional.

PS - There's an Emirates flight 4hrs 15min.

Stick him in cattle class.
Hope they enforce the 3 years ban.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2022, 07:08:08 am »
Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio!

Game, set and match Australia.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2022, 07:11:22 am »
Isn't that a Springsteen song off Western Stars?
;D

Offline dimitri

• Kopite

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2022, 07:18:15 am »
Apparently this guy is gutted to hear the news.

Per ATP, the first lucky loser into the #AusOpen draw, set to replace #1 Novak Djokovic in the draw, is 150th-ranked Salvatore Caruso.

Potentially the Steven Bradbury of tennis