Author Topic: Liverpool sign Kaide Gordon from Derby Country  (Read 17459 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Last Edit: February 5, 2021, 11:18:24 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool sign Kaide Gordon from Serby Country
« Reply #1 on: February 5, 2021, 09:46:35 pm »
Marko Grujic also came from the Serby country, didn't he?
 ;D
Welcome, Kaide!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2 on: February 5, 2021, 10:23:03 pm »
I'd heard we were interested in him, alongside the Mancs. I've not watched Derby since the 70s, so can't say I've seen him before, but he looks like a great prospect from what I've heard recently.

Seems he like a long-range punt or two going by this footage.  :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/648us9Kge8M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/648us9Kge8M</a>
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool sign Kaide Gordon from Derby Country
« Reply #3 on: February 6, 2021, 01:03:43 am »
I'd heard we were interested in him, alongside the Mancs. I've not watched Derby since the 70s, so can't say I've seen him before, but he looks like a great prospect from what I've heard recently.

Seems he like a long-range punt or two going by this footage.  :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/648us9Kge8M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/648us9Kge8M</a>

Don't worry, we can coach that out of him 😂

Welcome Kaide
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 6, 2021, 12:24:37 pm »
I'd been moaning lately that our Academy doesn't seem to have any stand-out attackers other than Harvey Elliott at the moment - glad to see we got someone in early that's regarded as one of the best at his age.

We need some fresh wide-legs and a bit of youthful exuberance will be useful if we can get him ready for the first team.
YNWA.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #5 on: February 6, 2021, 12:45:39 pm »
I'd been moaning lately that our Academy doesn't seem to have any stand-out attackers other than Harvey Elliott at the moment - glad to see we got someone in early that's regarded as one of the best at his age.

We need some fresh wide-legs and a bit of youthful exuberance will be useful if we can get him ready for the first team.
To be fair on the lad he looks well off that pace at the moment...but he's with the best coach and at the best team in the world so hopefully he'll come good.

Makes me smile to think of him training with mane and mo salah

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #6 on: February 6, 2021, 02:47:00 pm »
Would like to see a better video of him instead of just a few clips where he pings them in from distance.  Looks promising though, nimble with a good touch.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 6, 2021, 07:40:58 pm »
Would like to see a better video of him instead of just a few clips where he pings them in from distance.  Looks promising though, nimble with a good touch.
Yep, there wasn't many clips to choose from when I looked. Hopefully we get to see more of him soon.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 6, 2021, 07:46:44 pm »
Marko Grujic also came from the Serby country, didn't he?
 ;D
Welcome, Kaide!
I wondered what the hell you were on about until I re-read the thread title.  :)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #9 on: February 6, 2021, 07:47:34 pm »
It all happened in a Flash.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10 on: February 6, 2021, 07:56:08 pm »
It all happened in a Flash.
You should be given down the banks for that.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red1976

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: February 6, 2021, 08:10:33 pm »
Rooney put Gordon in with the first team at Derby during training and mentioned that he was not out of place. Add this with the comments about Gordon having a good eye for goal and creative, and being a younger Salah, then he could turn out to be a great player. But, it is to early at present to say for sure -football history is littered with young players who showed promise early on but never made it at the top level.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 6, 2021, 09:28:17 pm »
You should be given down the banks for that.

You're Merciless.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 6, 2021, 10:00:14 pm »
Rooney put Gordon in with the first team at Derby during training and mentioned that he was not out of place. Add this with the comments about Gordon having a good eye for goal and creative, and being a younger Salah, then he could turn out to be a great player. But, it is to early at present to say for sure -football history is littered with young players who showed promise early on but never made it at the top level.
Don’t think there is any talk of him having the pace of a salah and the clips seem to confirm that. Supposed to be a tricky forward/attacking mid.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #14 on: February 6, 2021, 10:59:18 pm »
You're Merciless.
Oooh you're a 'Arden. Try putting more tonic in it next time.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 05:39:02 pm »
Kaide seems to have had a very promising start to his LFC career. Exciting.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 07:18:18 pm »
His confidence level reminds me a lot of Curtis Jones at his age. He just doesn't seem to be afraid of anything.

Hopefully next year he'll get a loan to accelerate his growth rate. He certainly looks ready to step up a level.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 07:52:04 pm »
His confidence level reminds me a lot of Curtis Jones at his age. He just doesn't seem to be afraid of anything.

Hopefully next year he'll get a loan to accelerate his growth rate. He certainly looks ready to step up a level.
He'd be a year group younger than Elliott is now if he was loaned out. Just isn't necessary at this point.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2021, 07:59:39 pm »

Dave Mackay was some player eh?
Clough and Taylor put together an excellent team in the early 70s.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 02:39:13 pm »
This kid is going to be sensational. We've got the right setup now to nurture him well.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #20 on: January 9, 2022, 02:55:26 pm »
Hopefully today's goal is the first of many for this young lad. Looks very promising.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #21 on: January 9, 2022, 02:56:06 pm »
His calmness in putting it away was very impressive, he's had a very good half.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #22 on: January 9, 2022, 02:56:27 pm »
Very composed in the box, but struggled with his back to goal.  He's still a baby though, that strength will come.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #23 on: January 9, 2022, 02:57:22 pm »

Kaide Gordon goal on 34 mins vs Shrewsbury, in the FA Cup, 3rd Round - https://mixture.gg/v/61daf2816f5e3 & https://juststream.live/ActorsRevelatoryMastery
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24 on: January 9, 2022, 02:57:46 pm »
He could show Mane' how to place the ball instead of trying to break the netting

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 9, 2022, 03:03:07 pm »
thought he deserved a penalty but the ref cowarded out of a major decision as most of PMGOL does. call all the minor fouls but when it comes to the major decisions tend to not call it as it is.

beautiful composure and placement for the goal. doesn't look out of place with the seniors so far. and against far more physical opposition.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #26 on: January 9, 2022, 03:54:36 pm »
thought he deserved a penalty but the ref cowarded out of a major decision as most of PMGOL does. call all the minor fouls but when it comes to the major decisions tend to not call it as it is.

Wasn't a pen for me. I've seen a fair bit of Gordon at youth level and he's very cute at putting his body between opponent and ball before going down, or putting his leg across them, and I think he did the same here.

Great first half from him, but second half it looked like he was tasked with keeping the width on the right and didn't get involved anywhere near as much.  Bit of growing to do, but that experience would've been excellent for him.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 9, 2022, 03:55:31 pm »
Very good performance and finish. Fantastic composure.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 9, 2022, 03:57:31 pm »
His calmness in putting it away was very impressive, he's had a very good half.

Yep, very nice finish indeed. Hopefully the first of many.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 9, 2022, 04:28:47 pm »
Are we going to have the Class of 22?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #30 on: January 9, 2022, 04:38:00 pm »
Kloppo:

"Kaide is really calm in these situations but more often than not he'll score in those situations. He is good and he has a nose for that. That helps. I know he is the 2nd youngest scorer for Liverpool. Kaide has time. He came back from covid and only had 2/3 proper sessions."

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #31 on: January 9, 2022, 05:04:33 pm »
The way he passed that ball to the net was sublime! A lot of potential in this kid.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 9, 2022, 05:06:58 pm »
Congrats Kaide on his first senior goal and overtaking Michael Owen as second youngest goal scorer. . Some talent we have in our youth squad.
« Last Edit: January 9, 2022, 05:18:07 pm by Cracking Left Foot »

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 9, 2022, 05:48:35 pm »

Nice way to get off the mark

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #34 on: January 9, 2022, 05:52:10 pm »
Very good performance and finish. Fantastic composure.

I liked the way he calmly switched from his right to his left foot and then slotted it home. Nice way to score your first goal.
#JFT97

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 9, 2022, 05:57:48 pm »
Best in the world is Gordon Kaidoo
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 9, 2022, 06:02:38 pm »
I liked the way he calmly switched from his right to his left foot and then slotted it home. Nice way to score your first goal.
I agree. Has ice running through his veins.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 9, 2022, 07:22:02 pm »
Should get some league time over the next month imo from the bench.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #38 on: January 9, 2022, 08:59:57 pm »
Great finish, but not great elsewhere
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 9, 2022, 09:09:27 pm »
Tepid starting another vendetta against one of our other young stars. First Harvey and now Kaide.