Author Topic: Advice Needed Mortgage  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Advice Needed Mortgage
« Reply #40 on: November 7, 2015, 03:59:08 pm »
You know what I mean :) Now the 6th has been and gone basically.

It might well be that the bank won't charge you a late payment but another system will automatically sent out a negative flag as a payment wasn't made when it was expecting it.

Possibly, although according to my mortgage account no payment is expected this month as its been paid up in full.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #41 on: October 9, 2023, 10:02:11 am »
Bit of an odd one really. I have a mortgage on my townhome that I purchased about a year and half ago and have been paying it every month. This month so far the payment hasn't gone off my account (usually around the 2nd/3rd of the month) so I logged into my mortgage website to check what was going on and I see a "payment" of my principle balance has been applied to my account, effectively wiping out my debt.
Do I just wait for it to be corrected? What if it's never caught? Do I tell someone about this?
I'll just be quiet too. Aaahhh how I wish that all of my debts are being wiped out too. Hoho!!!  :-X  :-X

That's going to make me sleep tight for the whole year.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: October 9, 2023, 10:42:10 am »
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious as to how this ended up!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 9, 2023, 10:58:32 am »
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious as to how this ended up!

It was resolved a few days later
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #44 on: October 9, 2023, 11:37:08 am »
Holy thread revival batman, I don't even remember this happening, I mean it was like 8 years ago.

Wish that would happen now as my mortgage payment on this house is way more than 50k ;)