Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: New Kit thread
« Last post by thaddeus on Today at 09:52:23 pm »
When are the change kits usually released?  No takers for the home one in our household this season.
Postecoglu will be on a short leash next season,  he’s not very good is he mate.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by ScottishGoon on Today at 09:51:13 pm »
A gooner fan making him favourite.
What a surprise.  ::)

Shocking eh?

Who would you say deserves to be ahead of him?
My lad has gone to Roma with a German mate with a blank date in our diary.  Having a good time by all accounts.
Man I really thought Roma had a great chance of winning this tie but this Leverkusen team are just too good.

I did too seeing as they've been to two finals in the last two seasons. This Leverkusen team though, it's genuinely mad. They're gonna do a treble without defeat, it's fucking crazy. Fairytale stuff for Alonso.
Media and Arts / Re: Favourite 5 British films ever
« Last post by Party Phil on Today at 09:50:10 pm »
Carry On Doctor
Carry On Matron
Carry On Camping
Carry On Don't Lose Your Head
Dead Man's Shoes
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 09:49:47 pm »
I swear, your honour!!!! :)

as an aside, her friend was an absolute knockout, and a really lovely person.  not that it's relevant of course, but anyhow ...  :)

And yet you have no stories of 'accidental' brushing with less attractive folk?
Ticket and Travel Info / Re: Members Sales
« Last post by Biscuitman on Today at 09:49:22 pm »
Yeah I’ve seen loads of hospitality in the lower corner of the Annie road at the kop end, but didn’t know it was the same for the Annie road end too.

Yes they’re easily identifiable from the main stand because they’ve all been in the shop and bought loads of stuff, it’s a real sea of red!!!!
Not that I’m saying they shouldn’t be in the ground, they pay top money for the “privilege”
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Joël Matip (Job Joël André Matip)
« Last post by SamLad on Today at 09:49:22 pm »
Not sure I agree with that, I've been pleasantly surprised by Quansah's ability to travel with the ball a good 30 or 40 yards up the pitch.

Honestly, I love Matip, but I think it'd be negligible to extend his contract at this point.
me too, so let's do it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10