Author Topic: Yodel: Pack of lying bastards: The complaint.  (Read 48629 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Yodel: Pack of lying bastards: The complaint.
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2019, 06:40:43 pm »
Not Yodel but I ordered about £1400 worth of theme park tickets for Florida recently (which crazily is only for 2 people) and I was advised they’d be sent recorded and that they needed to be signed for, and if they weren’t signed for that delivery would be rearranged.

I get home the day after to find them fucked through the letterbox on the floor. Now for me that’s fine as I live with my girlfriend but what happens if you either live in a shared house and someone who doesn’t like you realises the value of those tickets or, probably more likely, you have a dog who has a habit of ripping your mail up? Presumably the delivery driver just fakes the signature and you’re fucked?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Yodel: Pack of lying bastards: The complaint.
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2020, 08:45:24 am »
British Gas are utter fucking bastards. Even though they sent me a bill last August that I disputed and I thought was resolved, they've decided to send it out to me again. And although their website says their lines are open from 8am to 6pm, the ombudsman has just told me that their lines are actually open only from 9am to 5pm. The ombudsman even said that they have raised this issue with British Gas before.

They say they have a live webchat service but don't actually provide a link anywhere that I can see, and I don't have an online account with them as I binned them off last year.

All this over £12.2fucking7. I dont need this fucking stress.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art