Author Topic: MacKenzie on Question Time Tonight  (Read 20150 times)

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: MacKenzie on Question Time Tonight
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »
I've sent mine & let them know as part of the complaint that I'm expecting their standard response

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 01:32:49 pm »
Sent:

-------
Your decision to cast Kelvin Mackenzie as a political authority in light of his actions involving the hillsborough is once again appalling.

This man caused untold grief in the years following the disaster by continually blaming innocent people for the disaster, accusations which have been proven are all Lies.

Our License fee should be better spent than on a self promoting, egotistical liar, who wears his involvement in the loss of 96 lives like a badge of honour.

Truly disgusting
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

Online stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 01:41:27 pm »
Just sent this to Question Time:

How do the other members of tonight's panel feel about having to share the platform with such an odious, lying guttersnipe as Kelvin MacKenzie?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 01:41:36 pm »
Glad to see this picking up steam but it will take a lot more.
Keep spreading the word folks.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 01:45:27 pm »

How do the other members of tonight's panel feel about having to share the platform with such an odious, lying guttersnipe as Kelvin MacKenzie?

Brilliant!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mrshah

• Warning, Mr Hah is missing, wife suspected...
  • Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 01:47:46 pm »
Comments can also be added on the Question Time website (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/question_time/your_say/default.stm). Might be worth posting a comment under the Carol Thatcher topic, given its relevance.

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2009, 01:49:56 pm »
I've never complained to BBC before, but enough is enough. Just sent this off and expect weak justification in return.

Paul

Dear Sir/madam,

I would like to complain in the strongest possible terms regarding your continued use of Kelvin Mackenzie as a guest panellist on Question Time.
Let us be clear about Mr MacKenzie - he is a man who oversaw total falsehoods regarding the worst stadium sporting tragedy in British history - the Hillsborough disaster, by making the most appalling claims regarding supporters' behaviour. In case you forgot, he approved a story claiming, among other lies, that fans stole from corpses and urinated on them. All these claims have been proven to be completely false, the Sun itself issuing a lame apology for what it called "the most terrible mistake in our history." But to compound the great offence he has caused, after first apologizing for the story he later retracted and said he felt no remorse. Mr MacKenzie has also used a previous appearance on Question Time to stand by his comments.
Not only were these claims false and grossly insulting to supporters and the memory of the dead, they also caused untold distress to the families of the bereaved. You or I can have no perception of the continued pain they suffer to see such a person continue to appear on the BBC.
Please do not dismiss me as one outraged football 'fan' who has taken things out of proportion. Yes I love football and yes I have a great devotion to Liverpool, but I also have a sense of decency and certain expectations of how the BBC behaves. Catering to a person who has lied and insulted those who came to the aid of dying friends is behaviour that any person, not matter what their affiliations, should be appalled with.
Furthermore, not only do you continue to give Mr Mackenzie employment, you actually use his track record on Hillsborough in his the blurb promoting your programme. Please do not try and defend this with claims that we all have different views, not matter how outrageous. Mr Mackenzie's were not views, they have been proven to be LIES.
Again, I urge you to stop and consider for one moment the gross offence and hurt your are causing many families and ordinary-thinking people, people who help support the BBC and should expect to be treated better than this. Shame on you.

Paul Anthem

:wellin Brilliantly put and articulated.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2009, 01:55:36 pm »

I've done similar. Also asked if the panel feel the license fee should be scrapped since the BBC don't care what license payers think.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2009, 01:57:16 pm »

Message sent.

Everyone do your duty it will only take a minute and even if they ignore us, registering contempt and giving some heat to McKenzie is an act of goodness, do not be ignored Reds. Send that e-mail.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 02:01:04 pm »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4176520.stm

Check out the 'House Rules' on the website for the Question Time section.

No defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs.

Avoid contempt of court which means not posting anything that risks prejudicing on-going or forthcoming court proceedings.

Do not incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.

Imagine if they applied the same standards to their selection process for panelists?
I imagine McKenzie would be out on three strikes on each of the above.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline ianrushno9

• Main Stander
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:54 pm »
done and sent!! :no :no :no
12/09/12...........JFT96.............THE TRUTH IS COMIN..............YNWA

Offline kopiteinexileinburnley

• Main Stander
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 02:12:44 pm »
Complaint sent

"I am appalled once more at your decision to allow Kelvin McKenzie on to an otherwise excellent programme. Mr McKenzie continues to propogate hurtful and distressing lies about the events surrounding Hillsborough to this day and has never taken responsibility for the editorial slant that The Sun took covering the tragedy.  You should be aware that his presence on the BBC is an afront to many people connected directly or otherwise to the tragedy.
I would like to know on what grounds that this man is repeatedly allowed back on to TV - other than the fact that he is "controversial"? Surely you can find someone more relevant and less odious?"

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 02:15:14 pm »
Its really very easy to complain - go to this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

For the record here is my complaint, will update with any feedback I get, though I doubt it will be any different to the usual tosh.

"Why on earth does the BBC continue to employ Kelvin MacKenzie? A man of such baseless character who told barefaced lies and has continued to peddle these myths despite the Taylor report confirming that everything the Sun newspaper reported about drunken fans urinating on the dead and assaulting a PC was patently untrue? Brand & Ross get suspended for a prank phone call; MacKenzie continues to insult 96 dead fans and their families. My, what values the BBC stands for these days.

I expect no-one to listen, why would you? You seem to require the mainstream media to make a huge fuss about important news stories such as two comic presenters making inappropriate phone calls before you act. And there's little chance of that in this case. However I would like a response and will continue to request one until I receive a response that is not either
a) automated or b) generic in both tone and content.

I am also very interested in an answer to the following questions:

Would you employ (and by that word I mean pay to appear even once on a programme) a member of a Neo-Nazi organisation, or perhaps any radical right-wing group so as to allow them to espouse their views?

Would you allow a Holocaust denier to speak openly about political issues, given that their opinions are so horribly skewed on the one issue surely they could not be rational on another?

Finally, would you allow Carol Thatcher back without a full and frank apology? And subsequent to this, if she did indeed apologise but later retracted said apology and remarked that she was proud of her original comments, would she continue to be paid by the BBC?

Interested to hear what the official party line would be, and whether you can see the hypocrisy, BBC.

Sincerely,

David Byrne"

'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'
Bill Shankly

01 06 22 23 47 64 66 73 76 77 79 80 82 83 84 86 88 90 20

77 78 81 84 05 19

At The End Of The Storm I

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 02:16:46 pm »
Just fucking typical.

I have to turn my old PC on to find out all of the BBC email addresses I have - including the Director General himself.
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline PR350

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 02:21:07 pm »
Here is mine:

I note that the BBC intend to employ Mr Kelvin MacKenzie once more as a panallist on this evenings edition of Question Time.
It has been widely publicised that the comments made and authorised by this individual in connection with the events at Hillsborough in 1989 have been proved to be complete falsehoods, which has resulted in continued grief and anger amongst all of those affected by the worst sporting disaster in UK history.
The fact that this individual continues to revel in the controversy and ill feeling that he promotes not only reflects of the odious nature of the man himself, but casts a shadow of grime over all those who continue to be associated with him.
I would urge the BBC to reconsider its decision and to refrain from employing this individual in any way, shape or form.
Unfortunately, I do not expect a positive response to this complaint, as I expect the BBC to treat me as just another hysterical Liverpool FC fan.
It is ironic that the BBC takes such swift action over actions that other employees have done or said, whether this has been aired publically or not, but in the event of an individual who cases pain and suffering to such a large number of people it deems that no action should be taken.
Yours sincerely
Paul Ralph

Offline Arthurs Bar

• Kopite
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 02:22:36 pm »
Sent....

How can Kelvin McKenzie constantly be asked by the BBC to appear on their programs? Due to his controversy do you believe he attracts viewers? Are you that desperate?  He abused his power at a National newspaper to spill lies about football supporters and the events on April 15th 1989 at Hillsborough. Lord Justice Taylor correctly stated what happened that day not a scumbag of an editor that has long lost his job. How can the BBC (who caters to the excessive sensitivities of most groups) allow such a man a vehicle to share his views and offer opinions? If desperation and controversy are your driving forces then you will receive the same damning judgement by people as what he receives. Decency it seems has long since gone.

Offline Danroge(Y.N.W.A)

• Main Stander
  • eat sleep and breath liverpool f.c
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 02:27:05 pm »
sent mine i'am expecting there half assed response "the bbc fully except your complaint as it is your opinion the bbc believe mr.McKenzie is a qualified person to give his views and opinions on the subjects" blah blah same old bull shit that i got off them last time he was on
i said a hip hop
the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it

to the bang bang boogie, say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Offline AKABillyGee

• AKA Le Pétomane... hasn't read the rules
  • Main Stander
  • Being suspicious served me well
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:01 pm »
My complaint;

Why are you paying license payers money to Hillsborough denier Kelvin McKenzie to appear on Question Time? This odious liar makes a living trashing the lives of ninety six people who died in tragic circumstances. He continues to deny the truth, a truth I witnessed first hand. The country bans Dutch MP Geert Wilders for holding controversial views - but the BBC happily lines this creeps pockets - shameful.

Keep it going

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:27 pm »
Just sent this using the Complaints Link...

Yet again, the BBC have seen fit to employ the services of one of the vilest men on the planet in Kevin MacKenzie for Question Time tonight. I actually applauded the BBC for their actions over the Bland/Ross affair yet the BBC continues to ignore the many complaints that they get about MacKenzie. Last year I complained many times, even emailing the Director General and I know that the BBC received many similar complaints. The BBC's response was to say that MacKenzie has a broad experience of a wealth of topics. The man has insulted the memory of the 96 dead Liverpool supporters; the city of Liverpool and its people; Liverpool Football Club and its supporters worldwide; Scotland and the Scottish people among many other things. He told blatant lies about the Hillsborough disaster and even now he is still a hated figure on Merseyside. He has always refused to admit that he is a liar and has also always refused to apologise. I am well aware of the typical BBC response so I would hope that I get more than the stock letter but I doubt it. I only wish the was a way that I could stop paying my TV licence. THE BBC HIRES LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2009, 02:29:18 pm »
Sent four different complaints for all my family as well. Fucking disgusted this parasite is still getting given a job with the BBC.

We'll get the same old crap back though from the BBC because there a bunch of spinless tossers.

Also I've also emailed this and can confirm about 40 of my friends and colleagues who have pointed out in there complaint that there not liverpool supporters have sent there complaints as well.
Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 02:32:14 pm »
Sent four different complaints for all my family as well. Fucking disgusted this parasite is still getting given a job with the BBC.

We'll get the same old crap back though from the BBC because there a bunch of spinless tossers.

Also I've also emailed this and can confirm about 40 of my friends and colleagues who have pointed out in there complaint that there not liverpool supporters have sent there complaints as well.

That's great work mate. There might actually be a chance of this concerted effort being taken seriously by them for a change. How many complaints does it actually take for something to hit home to them?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 02:35:03 pm »
This year is the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy. Is this not a long time to wait for an apology by those responsible for abandoning journalistic standards of truth and who instead embarked on a smear campaign against the fans present on that day?

Question submitted.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 02:36:48 pm »
That's great work mate. There might actually be a chance of this concerted effort being taken seriously by them for a change. How many complaints does it actually take for something to hit home to them?

I thought that they only had to receive about 1500 complaints to take action on it. Don't quote me on that though as i'm not sure.
Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline wet echo

• trapped paper puncher in need of a work out
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 02:40:59 pm »
i suspect that if he had said disgusting lies against say the Royal family then years later repeated them he wouldnt have been anywere near their question time panel.  Just a thought.

Offline gentleman

• Main Stander
  • Flippin' idiots
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 02:50:01 pm »
Good afternoon,

I, among many other decent people, am disgusted at your decision to call Kelvin MacKenzie forward as a member of your panel once more.  The Taylor Report into the Hillsborough disaster proved him to be a despicable liar.

Views are views and I accept freedom of speech.  However, what I don't accept is a man so out of touch with the real world and the families of these innocent men, women and children that he feels comfortable reiterating his views on BBC Question Time the last time he was on.

These comments continue to cause hurt and anger and a shock that someone could be so insensitive.  The BBC is generally a channel I respect with fair and balanced views on current news and affairs, and manages on the most part to stay away from the sensationalism of other broadcasters.
To give airtime for a man like this to air his "views" goes against all of that.

Please, please listen to these many complaints I'm sure you're receiving.  This has nothing to do with football, it's to do with morals.

How can such a big deal be made about Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand over their remarks when this man is called upon time and time again despite his disgusting lies concerning the innocent dead.

Thanks for your time

Stephen

Offline Redders1974

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 02:50:47 pm »
Just posted my complaint on the BBC website:

After hearing and now reading that you intend to hire the services of Kelvin Mackenzie i felt compelled to complain that you continue to provide a platform for this sorry excuse of a human being. If someone bothers to read Lord Justice Taylor's report you may find that it in fact contradicts everything this liar portrayed during those fateful days. It is sad and distressing and reminds all those that suffered and are still suffering due to this mans disregard for human emotion and drive for newspaper sales... the problem i have is that he still stands by his claims, yet they have been proven otherwise. How the BBC can hire this liar is beyond me and it should be known that there are many more thousands who feel the same way, more than those that were distressed by the Ross and Brand affair. I don't expect anything to change on your part but i will always think about the BBC's lack of compassion and understanding with a view to keeping viewing numbers up. I for one will not be tuning in.

i suspect that if he had said disgusting lies against say the Royal family then years later repeated them he wouldnt have been anywere near their question time panel.  Just a thought.
Chose the Redders username before Jamie became a Sky Sports media whore

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 02:51:54 pm »
I just cannot fathom what his appeal is or what exactly his presence
on the show is contributing.

Perhaps it's a supicious or paranoid view but it looks as if
they are blatantly unashamed of trying to boost ratings by having
a rogue far right leaning 'commentator' who will rock the boat and
make outrageous and non-pc statements.

Other than that there is an endless amount of people who
could make a far more worthwhile and genuine contribution on Question Time.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:53:41 pm by Phil M »

Offline unclebob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • NEVER buy the s*n
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 02:52:07 pm »
He seems to be on the TV most nights these days :wanker
If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 02:52:20 pm »
I've sent mine, and put a PS at the end saying I expect a stock response.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 02:55:57 pm »
nothing surprises me with the BBC anymore. outrageous

complaint sent....

I find it an absolute disgrace that the BBC continue to provide Kelvin Mackensie with a platform to further enhance his standing in modern society. How can a man who has a proven track record of publishing lies and defamatory nonsense be deemed suitable to appear on your television station? Although I’m sure you at the BBC need no further reminding due to the level of complaints on this matter, as editor of the Sun newspaper he was responsible of scurrilous accusations leveled at Liverpool FC fans at the time of the Hillsborough disaster. Although the stories he printed have been proved to be false he has continuously refused to apologise to those affected. I, amongst many others have complained previously about the hiring of this man by your organization and received some frankly dissatisfactory responses from you.

With recent events in mind when comments made by those in your employ caused distress to one single individual, namely Andrew Sachs and with the action taken by your organization against those responsible also in mind I urge you to take similar and harsher action against Mackensie. Action worthy of the incomparable distress that this man continues to cause a large amount of people whenever he is provided a stage to remain in the public light. He should be allowed only to fall from public view and live the rest of his life in constant regret of his actions of April 1989. He deserves nothing more.

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:12 pm »
Complaint sent. Again.

Offline majella2000

• Main Stander
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2009, 03:09:43 pm »
Unbelievable. Here we go again. I can only imagine this gobshite has some 'very' close (funny-hand-shaking) friends in the BBC and media in general.
Surely, it can't be of any PR value to have this liar (Hillsborough), racist (Scotland comments) and coward (weaselling, insincere apologies) spouting his dirge on their otherwise excellent flagship topical debating programme. Perhaps they are trying to be 'controversial'. I expect the usual 'generic' response...Mckenzie is a respected,  experienced media commentator blah, blah, blah. 'Respected by whom?' I would really like to ask, I suspect it is just his lackies and and wannabee's.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2009, 03:13:42 pm »
How can he be allowed to comtinually appear on the fucking telly though?

The amount of people he has offended, and more than offended, is beyond fucking belief, yet the BBC sack Russell Brand because he left a message, on an answering machine.

All paid for by us, just to rub it in. Fuck off you Southern c.u.n.t.s
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Loz81

• Main Stander
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2009, 03:15:39 pm »
My complaint.

Once again the BBC has seen fit to use Kelvin MacKenzie as a panellist. Surely you must be aware by now that this man's lack of remorse for his comments in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster continues to upset thousands of people affected by the events that day?

Your response to me the last time you gave him airtime was that the BBC wanted to represent a range of opinions and that he was controversial. To my mind, these are not reasons for employing anyone. Where do you set your limits on this issue? I can think of many controversial figures both living and dead, who have caused many people great suffering and grief. I am sure you can too. Being controversial is not sufficient reason for anyone to voice their opinion, particularly when it upsets a great many people.

I suggest a change in policy is required at the BBC, with particular reference to this man. Some thought on this, rather than the usual stock response would be appreciated

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2009, 03:18:45 pm »
My complaint....from a slightly different angle....

Once again the BBC have invited the former Editor of the Sun Newspaper, Kelvin MacKenzie to appear as a panellist on 'Question Time' tonight.

His sanctioning of completely inaccurate reporting and banner headlines accusing Liverpool supporters of robbing and urinating on the dead following the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 has caused untold suffering to the families and the survivors and his unapologetic stance since is worn as some kind of a sordid 'badge of honour'.

The BBC has suspended folk for prank phone calls and racist slurs, yet is quite happy to employ a proven liar and an apologist for the stereotyping of an entire City.

So does the BBC only count racism when it is practised on folk with different colour skin?

Offline Zinc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All Good, Clean Fun...(whatever that means)...
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2009, 03:21:03 pm »
Complaint been sent.
twitter: @ampersandad

Offline Jase

• Legacy Fan
  • A Liverbird upon my chest.
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2009, 03:22:45 pm »
Complaint sent. EVERYONE should submit something.
......and could he play!

Offline DirtyDingisMcGee

• Boys Pen
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2009, 03:26:26 pm »
Sent

To Whom It Concerns,

I do not understand how you can employ Kelvin MacKenzie on your programme tonight to discuss important issues when it has proven that he used disgusting lies about a terrible tragedy in an effort to sell papers?

Perhaps it is your plan to incite ill feeling towards the BBC? Surely you can see that the man is not someone who can be trusted to be honest and factual. Which leads me to believe that tonights programme is about sensationalist views to serve no other purpose than to cause controversay.

The man has caused untold heartbreak to many people, and continues to do so today. So how you can put him on a programme which is being paid for by these people's taxes shows the contempt you have for them.

If you have any decency you will no longer employ him.

Regards,
Ciaran

Offline markten4

• Main Stander
  • Bald of head and round of belly.
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2009, 03:27:17 pm »
Sent
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." - Bob Paisley

Offline coffeehead

• A Lack Of Real Spice In His Life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2009, 03:29:45 pm »
Sent, and encouraged everyone else to

Don't suppose it will do any good; they seem to relish having him on, probably joke about it in the duty office about how 'loads of Scousers will be complaining again'