Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
There’s an interesting thread from 2 years ago (before we signed him) going around right now where someone did analysis on Darwin and pretty much all the flaws mentioned back then are applicable today. It’s mad how accurate it ended up being. Thread here: https://x.com/taistofcb/status/1514983927059996681?s=46
Kinell.

I imagine Klopp and recruiters were aware of all his weaknesses and thought they can help him out with coaching. It's fair to say it has failed miserably. His link-up play has improved this season but the bottom line imo is that he's built for a transitional side rather than one facing low blocks every game.

Slot will have his work cut out for him trying to figure out how to incorporate Darwin into a potentially title winning team.
West Ham basically did nothing all game yet scored two goals. We had all the game yet concede twice and fail to convert our chances. A lot of work needed.

It's been like that since the United QF pretty much. Teams seem to have to do very little to score against us and we do lots but don't score.
good points. and since when is advantage played from the 6 yard box anyway. The club should challenge this "explanation".
yep, but the club know the best we'll get is another half arsed apology for a brain fart. This guy is supposed to be our best ref. If that's the case then it shows how poor refs are
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by elsewhere on Today at 03:06:27 pm »
what was he tryong to say with his hands, I am off this summer anyways or something like you are gone soon?
He did play the advantage, which was fine. Then Areola forgets he wasn't awarded a free kick...
Yeah i know.. but once again that shower of Corrupt twats come up with some absolute garbage "explanation" and not one of the main media say fuck all..
He did play the advantage, which was fine. Then Areola forgets he wasn't awarded a free kick...

Its like that ref in the Arsenal v Bayern game who refused to give a pen for a "kids error". Its fucking cheating :butt
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by KC7 on Today at 03:05:48 pm »
If he was watching that today I think he'd have liked alot of what he saw.

Wonderful technicians (as Rodgers would say) throughout the team, but a real lack of athleticism in key positions (DM and upfront (bar Diaz)).

He's big on speed, so expect those areas to be addressed in the window.

It's a great job for the new guy to take on as the things to work on, and there isn't that much, are obvious.
News and Current Affairs / Re: Labour Thread * No Gaza *
« Last post by RedDeadRejection on Today at 03:05:44 pm »
I was talking to a train enthusiast the other day who says the train service was far worse before privatisation. Not sure of his politics but I didn't really use trains much back then so have no comparison.

Enthusiasts do tend to lean right I find. Just an observation of course.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by lgvkarlos on Today at 03:05:42 pm »
And guess what happens after.

Salah literally threw his arms up and challenged Klopp publicly then stormed down the tunnel after the game. You really think he should be afforded the benefit of the doubt? It would only be the magnamity of Klopp that allowed him to continue like this.

No player is above the manager. Never. Especially not in this club.
Salah is single minded and to an extent selfish, made reaction a few weeks ago at being pulled off.

Salah has been shocking and Klopp has given him more minutes than he's deserved, but Salah will have not liked it.

Poor from Salah in so many ways and totally disrespectful to a manager that has always championed him.

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 03:05:23 pm »
Lmao 😂

Pretty much. I rather like it. They care and I also trust that they have the intelligence and maturity to hug it out and move on. Bless those two honestly - given me some of the happiest times as a Liverpool supporter and I will stick up for them both.

Me too I’m tired of having a team full of meek soft players, we desperately need players who show some fire, call them c*nts if you want but you don’t create dynasties without players like Keane, Ramos, Souness, Ronaldo, Suarez
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10