Author Topic: Nottingham Forest  (Read 34415 times)

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Nottingham Forest
« Reply #280 on: July 12, 2023, 04:40:09 pm »
You know the rules as a player though, you cannot bet on football. There's so much out there to bet on that there's no need

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #281 on: July 12, 2023, 07:06:16 pm »
Plus the bookies, and their profits, have to protected, they're the real victims in this
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #282 on: July 24, 2023, 01:21:56 pm »
RIP Trevor Francis.

The first million pound player and a true Forest icon.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: July 24, 2023, 02:34:07 pm »
Bit of a shock hearing that , RIP Trevor Francis he was so highly rated from when he was a teenager

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #284 on: July 24, 2023, 03:21:10 pm »
He was a great player, one of several from that era that had something special
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: September 4, 2023, 04:28:56 pm »
I was talking in the Everton thread about how they are ripe for sportswashing, given the foundations they have built with all the signings.

But it got me thinking - do you see them emulating Brighton or late 2010s Leicester, and establishing themselves in top half?

I got myself wondering this weekend about their ceiling, because they've done quite the job so far.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... The sky is falling and Im off to tell the King!... Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #286 on: September 4, 2023, 05:02:14 pm »
I was talking in the Everton thread about how they are ripe for sportswashing, given the foundations they have built with all the signings.

But it got me thinking - do you see them emulating Brighton or late 2010s Leicester, and establishing themselves in top half?

I got myself wondering this weekend about their ceiling, because they've done quite the job so far.

Probably be the team keeping Everton up in 2-3 years time because they've failed FFP and had to sell everyone.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #287 on: September 5, 2023, 01:30:05 am »
Probably be the team keeping Everton up in 2-3 years time because they've failed FFP and had to sell everyone.

2-3 years? You think Everton will gain promotion a lot quicker than I do.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: September 5, 2023, 11:10:30 am »

Cooper is doing a solid job there. If he manages to integrate the signings they've made over the past 15 months, I can easily see them finishing in mid-table this season ...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: September 5, 2023, 01:50:47 pm »
UNLEASH ORIGI

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2023, 04:09:24 am »
Cooper is doing a solid job there. If he manages to integrate the signings they've made over the past 15 months, I can easily see them finishing in mid-table this season ...

Even with Origi I still think Forest will have to pull up some trees to finish mid table
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2023, 04:35:42 am »
Even with Origi I still think Forest will have to pull up some trees to finish mid table

But Peter has the eclipses. You dont even have a full stop. I know who I have more faith in

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June 23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2023, 04:39:03 am »

Their home form has been very good
Tubby thinks PGMOL are awesome..

And tubby is always right

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2023, 05:13:44 am »
At least they should have a good supply

But Peter has the eclipses.
He's certainly partial to them...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D