Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 43232 times)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Re: Post your dreams
« Reply #400 on: September 4, 2015, 03:34:12 pm »
Had a very vivid dream whilst on holiday (when i was ill).  Basically i was a journalist in Thailand and there was a UK ambassador over there that the CIA or somesuch tried to assassinate and make it look like suicide.  I knew the ambassador so i met up with him and he told me of some conspiracy/coverup (not sure what it was) so i agreed to help him get out of the country whilst trying to expose the coverup.  it was so real even though i've never been to Thailand - we were running through back streets of slum like areas in and out of shacks etc.  I really should have written the screenplay when i woke up!  Unfortunately I woke up not knowing if i ever did get to the truth and if we both made it out alive.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: October 5, 2017, 07:25:17 pm »
I had a dream that Noel Edmonds told me he boiled toads in a goldfish bowl, he and his wife drank the water, tripped their tits off, and that's how he came up with Noel's House Party (he called it Noel's Post House in my dream...).
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: October 5, 2017, 09:55:59 pm »
I used to have a repeating dream when I was younger that me and my bed would float out the window and circle or hover over the garden of our old house. 

We moved when I was 5 but only to next door but I could never understand why or what i was looking for in the dream.  Nothing ever happened in it, I wasn't watching anything in particular but the dreams continued even into my adulthood.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2018, 06:40:19 pm »
I'm a man but I had a dream last night I was going into labour. It felt so weird, I've never been more happy to wake up in my life.

The broke the waters part never happened, but I kept feeling the contraptions part. The worst nightmares are the ones when you feel physically the pain.
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2018, 07:19:47 pm »
I'm a man but I had a dream last night I was going into labour. It felt so weird, I've never been more happy to wake up in my life.

The broke the waters part never happened, but I kept feeling the contraptions part. The worst nightmares are the ones when you feel physically the pain.
Man, i feel ya. Contraptions are the worst.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: January 19, 2018, 10:29:39 pm »

Yeah. Who got you preggers.  Mr Heath Robinson?   :D

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2018, 11:24:11 pm »

Did you have a vulva in your dream?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2018, 12:21:21 am »

What did Neil Kinnock say?

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #408 on: January 20, 2018, 12:07:15 pm »
Couple of years ago I had one where it came to light that Queen Victoria & family had gone on a tour of Britain using all the new technology and transportation invented in the era but it had been a complete failure and was hushed up. People were exploring all over the countryside for some lost canal boat that was supposed to be full of treasure.

I remembered it so clearly that I wrote it down and tried to turn it into a short story.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #409 on: January 20, 2018, 03:59:54 pm »
Couple of years ago I had one where it came to light that Queen Victoria & family had gone on a tour of Britain using all the new technology and transportation invented in the era but it had been a complete failure and was hushed up. People were exploring all over the countryside for some lost canal boat that was supposed to be full of treasure.

I remembered it so clearly that I wrote it down and tried to turn it into a short story.
Did you write it down, re-read and then think "Actually that`s shit"  ;D

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #410 on: January 20, 2018, 10:38:30 pm »
Did you write it down, re-read and then think "Actually that`s shit"  ;D

I pictured the TV adaptation, which had the leading role, an Indiana Jones style history professor, played by Alan Davies in Jonathan Creek mode and realised how reviled I'd be for inflicting it on the nation.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2018, 01:20:06 am »
Had a dream where I was inexplicably on a train with Clive Anderson and Fran Healy from the band Travis. Mid-conversation with the pair, and Clive spontaneously has a nervous breakdown and is in fits of tears. As he whimpers away to the toilet, Fran ask me 'what's wrong with him?' and I just shrug my shoulders. End of dream.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #412 on: January 22, 2018, 11:23:16 pm »

Contraptions  :lmao

Did you lay a brown egg?

Chris Jericho came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep sleep. He awoke before the Pearly Gates. St. Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Chris." Chris was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!"

St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back: as a chicken." Chris was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home.

The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground. A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, eh? How's your first day here?" "Not bad," replied Chris the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!" "You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?" "Never," said Chris. "Well, just relax and let it happen." Chris did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! Chris was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout, "Dammit, Chris! Wake up. You're shitting the bed!!!"
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2018, 10:39:56 am »
Great thread!

Has anyone had sleep paralysis?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2018, 10:58:05 am »
I rarely dream, or at least I certainly rarely remember them (or any part of it) if I do.

Offline MattyBoy21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2018, 11:57:23 am »
Great thread!

Yeah, had it a few times - absolutely horrible feeling!

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2018, 04:05:49 pm »
Great thread!

Yeah i get that.

Sometimes i panic and freak out trying to move my legs that seems for an age then it goes.

Other times i have this defence mechanism or something during an episode and close my eyes and fall back asleep. ;D

The bit that freaks me out the most and this is rare is when i've had the covers slightly over my face and i freak out that i cannot breathe,like i'm being smothered as well as not being able to move. :shocked
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2018, 04:19:53 pm »
I rarely dream, or at least I certainly rarely remember them (or any part of it) if I do.

You’ll be dreaming, but you’re not remembering them. I feel sorry for you. I love dreams; they’re far more entertaining and imaginative than any book, film play, etc.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2018, 04:24:20 pm »
My favourite dreams are the ones that you’d find impossible to explain; where the scenarios morph and twist and change but have the same theme.

Does anyone have familiar but reimagined landscapes that they return to in different dreams?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2018, 04:28:42 pm »
You’ll be dreaming, but you’re not remembering them. I feel sorry for you. I love dreams; they’re far more entertaining and imaginative than any book, film play, etc.

I'll maybe have/remember one every 4 or 5 month, not really any often than that.

My gf dreams pretty much every night and must admit some of them sound crazy and would love to have that. Guess I'm just not as crazy as some of you lot  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2018, 05:36:34 pm »
He has dreams like Alan Partridge does, and he's gyrating in front of John Henry with traffic cones for nipples.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2018, 10:30:07 pm »
My favourite dreams are the ones that you’d find impossible to explain; where the scenarios morph and twist and change but have the same theme.

Does anyone have familiar but reimagined landscapes that they return to in different dreams?

When I was a kid I used to have a recurring dream with a crazy "world" that was basically just big blocks in different shapes and colours. Big blocks. Don't remember what happened, but I've had that dream a few times. Not anymore though. But have had some really weird dreams lately...

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2018, 11:00:44 pm »

I get that, and they always revolve around Liverpool. Like when the Clint Dempsey thing happened in August 2012, and people (not on rawk) were screaming 'Get Michael Owen' Get Michael Owen'

I kept dreaming that Jen Chang went ahead and signed him and he kept scoring. Oddly against Man United.

Woah Jen Chang, there's a name no one will remember :lmao

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2018, 11:04:39 pm »
So, what are dreams? What's everyone's theory?
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2018, 11:09:49 pm »
I'll maybe have/remember one every 4 or 5 month, not really any often than that.

My gf dreams pretty much every night and must admit some of them sound crazy and would love to have that. Guess I'm just not as crazy as some of you lot  ;D

The memories of most dreams generally fade away quite quickly, so it’s best to try and remember when you first wake.

One of my recent favourites was Vlad Putin stabbing Angela Merkel on the no.4 bus to Chester. I was then in a kitchen trying to hide dirty dishes from Putin because I couldn’t be arsed washing them.

I had one dream, when I was kid, about drinking wasp venom and I can still taste it now. It was really bitter with a chemical aftertaste.

Some are horrific though. I’ve had dreams that have ruined my whole day.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #425 on: January 24, 2018, 12:08:26 am »
Not sure what my missus is dreaming but she's just turned to me and asked why she has to be an Anglo Saxon  ???

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #426 on: January 24, 2018, 12:09:31 am »
Not sure what my missus is dreaming but she's just turned to me and asked why she has to be an Anglo Saxon  ???

People who talk in their sleep freak me out

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #427 on: January 24, 2018, 12:11:49 am »
People who talk in their sleep freak me out

She does it fairly often. My ex was worse though, you could have a full blown conversation with her and it was like she was in character.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: January 24, 2018, 12:22:28 am »
She does it fairly often. My ex was worse though, you could have a full blown conversation with her and it was like she was in character.

A pillow solves all your problems

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #429 on: January 24, 2018, 12:23:41 am »
A pillow solves all your problems

Hence, "ex".

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: January 24, 2018, 12:29:38 am »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: January 26, 2018, 08:42:19 am »
Had a dream I was best mates with President Macron a few nights ago.

He was a great best friend.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2018, 10:08:33 am »
So, what are dreams? What's everyone's theory?

Two lesbians probably. Sisters. I'm just watching.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: January 29, 2018, 01:25:09 pm »
I had a dream last night that my dad was driving to a match at Maine Road but we were very very late and he had his foot to the floor. Suddenly he stopped to pick up the now disgraced tv presenter Stuart Hall. This dream must have been set in the1970s as my dad was driving his Austin Princess and Hall was dressed in 70’s attire.
I don’t know the point of the dream as that’s all there was to it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #434 on: January 29, 2018, 01:30:38 pm »
Seems I don't dream... gf decided to spend the weekend having nightmares. Fri night she woke up telling me someone was in the apartment and then a little later woke me up to tell me that there are voices coming from the walls. Sat night she grabbed me and scream at me not to murder him - no idea who or why, she fell back asleep and didn't remember she'd even said it the next day.

She's clearly a big weirdo  ;D

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: January 29, 2018, 01:47:30 pm »
Seems I don't dream... gf decided to spend the weekend having nightmares. Fri night she woke up telling me someone was in the apartment and then a little later woke me up to tell me that there are voices coming from the walls. Sat night she grabbed me and scream at me not to murder him - no idea who or why, she fell back asleep and didn't remember she'd even said it the next day.

She's clearly a big weirdo  ;D

To be fair mate, she's got form if she's going out with you   ;D ;D
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #436 on: January 29, 2018, 01:56:00 pm »
I had a dream about JK Rowling......and i'm leaving it at that

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #437 on: January 29, 2018, 01:58:16 pm »
To be fair mate, she's got form if she's going out with you   ;D ;D

Harsh, but you're probably right that that should have been my first warning.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: January 30, 2018, 10:26:24 am »
I booked a Thai massage for later in the week yesterday . I had a dream last night that the police stopped me in my car asking me why I was going for a massage and about happy endings . They said they had records of all my phone calls. But they let me go as I had a letter from my doctor saying I had sciatica and I needed massages . Very vivid dream

Offline Andy Hunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: January 30, 2018, 02:22:40 pm »
After Sturridge signed for Pardew at West Brom last night, it reminded me of a dream I had in 2007.

We won No.19 with Pardew in charge. And all I can see was him parading the trophy all around Anfield like Shankly would. Crowd was going wild, but all I can remember is how happy I was to get a ticket. Bear in mind this was 2007, so we had Alonso, Torres you name it back then. And Telewest Broadband wasn't the best to go on the internet to talk about it.

I also had a dream once West Brom won the league. All I remember was Jason Roberts lifting the trophy with a gold Premier League patch on his sleeve. So I assumed in this galaxy they had won the league the year before.

Funny how Sturridge leaving prompted these flashbacks.