Author Topic: Football commentator/pundits  (Read 53593 times)

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Football commentator/pundits
« Reply #720 on: May 5, 2024, 05:41:26 pm »
At least three times they’ve mentioned the Salah incident from last weekend. Absolutely detest these sensationalist pricks

Neville is depressed, barely even speaking above 1db.

The other Egg that commentates with him just had a little giggle about the "narrative" of the disallowed goal in the reverse fixture.

Offline KC7

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: May 5, 2024, 05:46:41 pm »
Tyldesley and Townsend. Think they are the pick both as commentator and co--commentator. Appropriate they were the Istanbul combination. Dare I say it Big Ron was also great prior to Townsend.

With the Mancs...Ron: "the big goalies coming up". Clive: "Can Man United score, they always score". "SHERINGHAM".... "Name. On. The trophy." And with us. Clive: "Hello! Hello! Here we go. Steven Gerrard puts a grain of doubt in the back of Milan minds. You never know, you never know with Liverpool."

ITV really was the dog's bollocks.

Alan Green on radio delivered one of the most spine chilling lines ever. "The Munich players are on their knees, they don't know what's hit them"....."Manchester's hit them.".

Sammy Kuffour looked like he was having an exorcism. Never seen a player as devastated.

We can all look back fondly on the Bayern robbery (since Istanbul I certainly can anyway) knowing where that trophy ended up, and where it will be forever.

Prior to this commentary team Brian Moore was the top dog (again ITV).

Martin Tyler was definitely top quality for a long time. The first 4-3, "Collymore closing innn...." Andy Gray was a damn good co commentator too.

Worst comm, Motty is up there. Nerdy stats were mildly annoying but it was his voice that grated most.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: May 5, 2024, 07:40:27 pm »
Neville is depressed, barely even speaking above 1db.

The other Egg that commentates with him just had a little giggle about the "narrative" of the disallowed goal in the reverse fixture.

They love a narrative. In their view, The 90 minutes of football is simply an undercard from their discussion points/narrative/definitely not forced “banter”.

Martin Tyler was definitely top quality for a long time. The first 4-3, "Collymore closing innn...." Andy Gray was a damn good co commentator too.

Tyler definitely became a victim of the “new” Sky post 2015(ish), focused on narratives and drama rather than actual quality coverage. He rather sadly went from adding spectacle to the occasion to quite frankly being a professional shit stirrer, and it’s the fault of his paymasters.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #723 on: May 5, 2024, 07:48:57 pm »
Tyldesley and Townsend. Think they are the pick both as commentator and co--commentator. Appropriate they were the Istanbul combination. Dare I say it Big Ron was also great prior to Townsend.

With the Mancs...Ron: "the big goalies coming up". Clive: "Can Man United score, they always score". "SHERINGHAM".... "Name. On. The trophy." And with us. Clive: "Hello! Hello! Here we go. Steven Gerrard puts a grain of doubt in the back of Milan minds. You never know, you never know with Liverpool."

Alan Green on radio delivered one of the most spine chilling lines ever. "The Munich players are on their knees, they don't know what's hit them"....."Manchester's hit them.".

Sammy Kuffour looked like he was having an exorcism. Never seen a player as devastated.

We can all look back fondly on the Bayern robbery (since Istanbul I certainly can anyway) knowing where that trophy ended up, and where it will be forever.

Worst comm, Motty is up there. Nerdy stats were mildly annoying but it was his voice that grated most.

Oh dear god ,never bring that Utd Bayern game in here ,the most depressing,devastating night of non Liverpool fc football I’ve ever experienced.
But tyldesley did a great job on our even more famous night in instanbul.
Alan green was a superb commentator on 5 live ,he described the action warts and all ,good and bad with no agenda driven bullshit .his discription and excitement of goals really jumped out the radio especially when it involved us ,particularly in Istanbul when he said at halftime “this game is over “ but at the end was in astonishment at what we had done saying how he had said it was over at half time.his co commentator that night Mike Ingham was superb in describing our goals ,”aallll the way from Vladimir smicer “was bellowed out as it was absolutely game on at that point .his comments on the dudek save and aftermath of celebration for me are legend..walk on walk on with hope in your heart we’re his words as everyone went mental…glorious.
Mottson I thought just got worse over the years until he became a parody of himself ,facts ,figures ,sheepskin coat but was a very good commentator in his early years and his love and excitement for the game was undeniable.
Brian Moore worked for London weekend tv so was alway biased towards the London clubs and London players if it was an England game but he became better once he worked on games away from London.
Critical as I am of motty and Moore they were outstanding compared to the clowns we have now .it was a golden era in the 70s and 80s for commentators,motson, Moore,Coleman,my favourite Barry Davies were the soundtrack to my youth football wise .if any one needs proof just go to the 1974 fa cup final thread that’s open and listen to David Coleman’s legendary descriptions of our goals plus that great line after the third ,keegan 2 ,heighway 1 ,Liverpool 3 Newcastle NONE …brilliant.
Compare that with the agenda driven crap we get now

« Last Edit: May 5, 2024, 07:50:30 pm by 9 kemlyn road »

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #724 on: May 5, 2024, 10:16:49 pm »
Hopefully, Neville is nowhere near the Wolves game. I will be carefully choosing my channel and Comms.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: May 5, 2024, 10:32:11 pm »
Hopefully, Neville is nowhere near the Wolves game. I will be carefully choosing my channel and Comms.
all the games kick off at the same time that day so I assume he'd be on a different game?

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: May 5, 2024, 11:48:09 pm »
all the games kick off at the same time that day so I assume he'd be on a different game?

Yeah Arsenal/City thank fcuk absolute tosser of a man

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: May 6, 2024, 12:13:48 am »

Not to mention Mike Ingham's commentary for Istanbul as Kemlyn Road mentions. On the day he retired, Ingham was asked what his greatest, most enduring memory will be, and he said without hesitation Istanbul.

As painful as it is, even hearing Tyldsley or Green describing Man Utd's win in '99 is iconic, not just for the moment, but these are guys who speak it with passion and articulate the moment so brilliantly. Never had Sky in the house growing up, but had a crappy radio in my bedroom on long wave listening to the Liverpool/Olympiakos match in December 2004. Always remember me and my brother playing the Playstation listening to that match and then pausing the game in anticipation for something big to happen. You could just feel it building, and Alan Green was expert in building that sense of anticipation, and then, bang, 'WHAT A GOAL!!!' he screams when Gerrard leathered it. That might be my favourite individual moment as a fan, could only imagine the pandemonium at Anfield when that noise came through the radio!

Now we have 'Fletch' calling the shots or, god forbid, Sam Matterface. TV commentary is in the doledrums.

As for radio, or rather 5Live, yeah it still does it. Ian Dennis needs no introduction given his and Shearer's commentary against Barcelona five years ago. Conor McNamara is also excellent. You have John Murray too who speaks with such enthusiasm and real joy for the game. Although Alistair Bruce Ball is 'Fletch' territory, in it for false hysteria and sloganeering.

Why the 5Live commentators don't get the TV gig is anyone's guess.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2024, 12:18:10 am by mattD »

Offline fridgepants

• Main Stander
  • They should let everybody be a giant for a day
« Reply #728 on: May 7, 2024, 02:47:39 pm »
Football could do with having a look at the Snooker and just how good their co-comms are. Hendry is brilliant and its the first time Ive hear him but so is Neil Robertson. I thought I knew snooker quite well then you hear these fellas explain why players take certain shots. Really good.

I think having commentators who have actually played against the players adds a nice dimension to things. I quite like Conor Coady being on the Five Live thing he does sometimes because it means they have someone on who's played against the player or under the manager they're discussing. Though I did think 'I'm sure you DO know why Ben White left the camp, Conor...'  Tom Lockyer a bit less so as he's not been around the PL/Championship as much.

Andros Townsend was pretty good commentating on a game last year as well.

Offline fridgepants

• Main Stander
  • They should let everybody be a giant for a day
« Reply #729 on: May 7, 2024, 02:50:43 pm »
As for radio, or rather 5Live, yeah it still does it. Ian Dennis needs no introduction given his and Shearer's commentary against Barcelona five years ago. Conor McNamara is also excellent. You have John Murray too who speaks with such enthusiasm and real joy for the game. Although Alistair Bruce Ball is 'Fletch' territory, in it for false hysteria and sloganeering.

Why the 5Live commentators don't get the TV gig is anyone's guess.

I really, really hope they get Pat Nevin in for TV for the Euros. Really like him with John Murray.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: May 7, 2024, 02:54:20 pm »
Fact is, the vast majority of ex-players are thick as two short planks so it's no surprise they talk annoying repetitive bollocks.  The inventor of the mute button deserves a Nobel prize.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: May 7, 2024, 03:33:51 pm »

Tyler definitely became a victim of the “new” Sky post 2015(ish), focused on narratives and drama rather than actual quality coverage. He rather sadly went from adding spectacle to the occasion to quite frankly being a professional shit stirrer, and it’s the fault of his paymasters.

Tyler’s commentary style was always just shouting the name of the fella who’d had a shot. Depending on how far out the shot was determined how long he held the last vowel sound in their name, then if it went in he’d hold it a bit longer still.  He topped out at “Agueroooooooooooooooooooowwwww” and then pretty much phoned it in after that as he had his moment that would get played for ever.

It’s actually quite insulting to some of the masters of the craft that “agueroooooo…” is this great moment of commentary. It’s shit. Although he obviously thought it was brilliant as he tried doing it again when he scored against us in “title decider” a few years back.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: May 7, 2024, 05:03:10 pm »
Tyler’s commentary style was always just shouting the name of the fella who’d had a shot. Depending on how far out the shot was determined how long he held the last vowel sound in their name, then if it went in he’d hold it a bit longer still.  He topped out at “Agueroooooooooooooooooooowwwww” and then pretty much phoned it in after that as he had his moment that would get played for ever.

It’s actually quite insulting to some of the masters of the craft that “agueroooooo…” is this great moment of commentary. It’s shit. Although he obviously thought it was brilliant as he tried doing it again when he scored against us in “title decider” a few years back.

The "and it's live" line was so shit
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #733 on: May 7, 2024, 09:21:44 pm »
The "and it's live" line was so shit

He tried and tried and tried to make that a thing and it was dropped as soon as he was.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #734 on: May 7, 2024, 10:54:05 pm »
I thought Brian Moore was great although some thought he was pro Manc . But I guess it’s how they commentate on a game. Whilst I’m no fan of England I remember Brian Moore commentating on the England v Argentina game in France 98. When Owen scores his worldie he goes for it.. . . . “Oh a wonderful goal”!!!! Brilliant. Later he sets king kev up when Batty comes up to take a pen “is he going to score”, “yes Brian “…..”Noooooo……”
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #735 on: May 8, 2024, 11:37:45 am »
I thought Brian Moore was great although some thought he was pro Manc . But I guess it’s how they commentate on a game. Whilst I’m no fan of England I remember Brian Moore commentating on the England v Argentina game in France 98. When Owen scores his worldie he goes for it.. . . . “Oh a wonderful goal”!!!! Brilliant. Later he sets king kev up when Batty comes up to take a pen “is he going to score”, “yes Brian “…..”Noooooo……”
I always thought of Brian Moore as London / southern teams biased but as he worked for London weekend tv in his early tv days it’s not surprising.
The trouble with that was when there was a big occasion like the fa cup final ,LWT would be the broadcaster for the whole country on the ITV network and if it involved a London/ southern side then he struggled with his neutrality.
I read an article where Jimmy hill was being interviewed and we were playing arsenal in the 71 final and hill at the time was the head of sport at LWT .
In the week’s leading up to the final they decided they had to favour arsenal and give more coverage to them as the “local” team.this included ,according to hill ,him coming up with that dirge  of a chant “ good old arsenal we’re proud to say that name “ to the tune of rule Britannia,knowing that Liverpool fans would be belting out YNWA .so they get into the minds of arsenal fans mentioning it and playing for them on the local broadcasts so they indeed take it up and of course that’s the only chant they had that day .
So for me an early example of agenda driven psychology by LWT.very unprofessional considering that they were broadcasting on behalf of the entire nation who wanted to watch ITV that day .but Jimmy hill was a snidely twat whose arrogance and ego allowed himto get away with stuff like this .Sunderland fans will understand this .
I think once Brian Moore started doing broadcasts away from London and was commentating on live games from all over the country that they shared with bbc before sky got their grubby hands on it ,he became a far better commentator for it and his comentry excellent….apart from his “ up for grabs now “ line ..that was shit 😥

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #736 on: May 8, 2024, 11:57:45 am »
“And it’s in there!”

Also loved the way he emphasised the scorer without sounding forced like when Peter Drury does it. “A goal for Liverpool, from John Barnes!”

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #737 on: May 8, 2024, 01:43:51 pm »
“And it’s in there!”

Also loved the way he emphasised the scorer without sounding forced like when Peter Drury does it. “A goal for Liverpool, from John Barnes!”
I remember him getting quite excited with a few Kevin Keegan goals.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: May 8, 2024, 02:33:45 pm »
“And it’s in there!”

Was that the Barnes goal at OT?
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: May 8, 2024, 05:19:52 pm »
“And it’s in there!”

https://youtu.be/AUIg5glvwdU?si=P4FWprceLCFSDzWf

Especially like the times he says “*player-name* is in there…..and it’s in there!”

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #740 on: May 8, 2024, 06:10:23 pm »
https://youtu.be/AUIg5glvwdU?si=P4FWprceLCFSDzWf

Especially like the times he says “*player-name* is in there…..and it’s in there!”

Not just me then. :D

Dennis Bailey hat trick at Old Trafford for QPR in there.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #741 on: May 8, 2024, 07:23:38 pm »
I always thought of Brian Moore as London / southern teams biased but as he worked for London weekend tv in his early tv days it’s not surprising.
The trouble with that was when there was a big occasion like the fa cup final ,LWT would be the broadcaster for the whole country on the ITV network and if it involved a London/ southern side then he struggled with his neutrality.
I read an article where Jimmy hill was being interviewed and we were playing arsenal in the 71 final and hill at the time was the head of sport at LWT .
In the week’s leading up to the final they decided they had to favour arsenal and give more coverage to them as the “local” team.this included ,according to hill ,him coming up with that dirge  of a chant “ good old arsenal we’re proud to say that name “ to the tune of rule Britannia,knowing that Liverpool fans would be belting out YNWA .so they get into the minds of arsenal fans mentioning it and playing for them on the local broadcasts so they indeed take it up and of course that’s the only chant they had that day .
So for me an early example of agenda driven psychology by LWT.very unprofessional considering that they were broadcasting on behalf of the entire nation who wanted to watch ITV that day .but Jimmy hill was a snidely twat whose arrogance and ego allowed himto get away with stuff like this .Sunderland fans will understand this .
I think once Brian Moore started doing broadcasts away from London and was commentating on live games from all over the country that they shared with bbc before sky got their grubby hands on it ,he became a far better commentator for it and his comentry excellent….apart from his “ up for grabs now “ line ..that was shit 😥

I always liked Barry Davies. :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #742 on: May 8, 2024, 07:27:27 pm »
Brian Moore was great compared to the shite we have these days, however the way he pronounced Souness would have had me kicking my telly in if I we had wall to wall coverage back in the day

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: May 8, 2024, 10:20:57 pm »
Well Rio. What do you think will happen this second half. More of the same or will something change
Bayern will want to be more clinical here in this 2nd half

We all know what Bayern want you clown. The game was 0-0. They were asking what you think will happen. You know that thing that happens when you engage that pea sized thing inside your head

McManaman. Only time I've heard him sound like he enjoys a game of football was when Madrid went 2-1 up

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #744 on: May 8, 2024, 10:40:53 pm »
I always liked Barry Davies. :)
Barry Davies was great .loved that line when Peter Beardsley scored against the bitters …” ohh that’s a lovely goal a lovely goal.and he gets a kiss for it from a man incidentally wearing a blue striped shirt ,just look at it again”.
Just purely reacting to what’s happening in front of him unscripted and completely enjoying his work.
Special shout for the great David Coleman,only one team he was talking about when he frequently said …toshak ,keegan ONE NIL..
And here we are decades later and how many on here say they watch the game with the sound turned off ?

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #745 on: May 8, 2024, 10:43:12 pm »
Barry Davies was great .loved that line when Peter Beardsley scored against the bitters …” ohh that’s a lovely goal a lovely goal.and he gets a kiss for it from a man incidentally wearing a blue striped shirt ,just look at it again”.
Just purely reacting to what’s happening in front of him unscripted and completely enjoying his work.
Special shout for the great David Coleman,only one team he was talking about when he frequently said …toshak ,keegan ONE NIL..
And here we are decades later and how many on here say they watch the game with the sound turned off ?

I do.

On our games, I sync the LFCTV commentary.

Games like tonight, I just have it muted.

My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #746 on: May 9, 2024, 09:09:52 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/reel/975499607309249?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Stephen warnock has always come across as a bit of a bellend to me and this video slagging Rafa over just about confirms it. We’ve had some right idiots place for this team now gracing the media with their presence

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #747 on: May 9, 2024, 09:43:36 pm »
Well Rio. What do you think will happen this second half. More of the same or will something change
Bayern will want to be more clinical here in this 2nd half

We all know what Bayern want you clown. The game was 0-0. They were asking what you think will happen. You know that thing that happens when you engage that pea sized thing inside your head

McManaman. Only time I've heard him sound like he enjoys a game of football was when Madrid went 2-1 up

Reactionary Rio, the stupidest man in sports entertainment.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #748 on: May 9, 2024, 10:17:38 pm »

Stephen warnock has always come across as a bit of a bellend to me and this video slagging Rafa over just about confirms it. We’ve had some right idiots place for this team now gracing the media with their presence
There’s so many ex players taking part in these “interviews “telling non stories about nothing ,they’re all at it.
What did he want Rafa to do ,put  everyone on the playing staff on the the team sheet.you didn’t make it so deal with it .anyway did stevie gerrard sort out that 100 grand for him like he said because I think that was at the heart of all his bad mouthing of Rafa

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #749 on: May 9, 2024, 10:29:32 pm »
Not even a sliver of sympathy though? Told you're in the squad, tell the whole family, then get a call you're out, we made a mistake - separate flights back - miss the parade. That's all a bit shit to be honest.

Rafa was a horrible man manager, plain and simple.  ;D

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #750 on: Yesterday at 07:15:21 am »
No I haven’t .Rafa had a very difficult job to do which involved upsetting more than just one player by choosing his final squad .it was the biggest game in our history for over 20 years at the time so he chose the squad of players he thought would do the job.
We all know Rafa wasn’t the touchy ,feelly kind of man manager but it worked for him and he got results and I think he had a lot more to think about that week than whether or not some squad player was having a sulk about it not being in the team.and let’s face it the decisions Rafa made that/night and changes he made during the game gave us the greatest night in our history .
Rafas the one who has a banner with his face on being waved on the kop and his name sung loud and proud for what he did that night .I think Rafa got it right ,not Stephen “ I wanted a hundred grand “ warnock.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:17:25 am by 9 kemlyn road »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #751 on: Yesterday at 06:21:17 pm »

He was far less complimentary of Gérard Houllier than he was of Rafa. Spoke to him & Scott Carson after the FA Cup Final in 2006, thought Carson was sound.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: Yesterday at 06:30:00 pm »
There’s so many ex players taking part in these “interviews “telling non stories about nothing ,they’re all at it.
What did he want Rafa to do ,put  everyone on the playing staff on the the team sheet.you didn’t make it so deal with it .anyway did stevie gerrard sort out that 100 grand for him like he said because I think that was at the heart of all his bad mouthing of Rafa

Yeah I'm not sure what his complaint is there. A mistake sure and it probably was gutting given the circumstances but it was still a mistake. Warnock's consistently been bad mouthing Rafa though its not surprise.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #753 on: Yesterday at 06:57:16 pm »
Yeah I'm not sure what his complaint is there. A mistake sure and it probably was gutting given the circumstances but it was still a mistake. Warnock's consistently been bad mouthing Rafa though its not surprise.
When they do these no story interviews they’re just on the make ,trying to get an easy buck by telling some absolutely nothing boring story or anecdote.there’s loads of these no mark ,has been ,never were type players doing the rounds saying nothing and expecting to be paid for it .
They didn’t make the grade as top players so they try the lucrative pundit route and they’re not good enough for that either so the next levels down is the slag off former manager/club route with non story interviews.
If it was me that hadhapppened to ,instead of feeling hard done by I wouldve been honoured to be even remotely associated with one of the greatest if not THE greatest night in champions league final history,shouting it loud and proud to anyone who would listen .
But as I said it’s all about making a few quid ,believing they’re still relevant while throwing dirt at one of our great managers who gave us fans the greatest most unbelievable night of our lives