Author Topic: Liverpool FC filming unique documentary series - NO KLOPP CONSPIRACIES  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool FC filming unique documentary series - NO KLOPP CONSPIRACIES
« Reply #40 on: February 7, 2024, 05:35:37 pm »
Haha what the fuck, no way they are Klopp's words. The man doesn't speak like that. If he's leaving anyway, and handed in his notice mid-season, why would they need him to sign off on it?

Anyway, more money to go towards our ever growing "warchest".

Filming began in December, so yeah he did have to sign off on it.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #41 on: February 7, 2024, 05:59:46 pm »
Yeah but edit it well enough and there will be people who become fans of the club just by watching it. Especially in places like the States.

Exactly. It is about promoting the brand. Look at the effect a TV series has had on Wrexham or F1.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Garlic Red

• Kopite
  • Pop n crisp
« Reply #42 on: February 7, 2024, 06:14:05 pm »
I seem to recall when the Dynasty Equity investment was announced that one or both of the blokes behind that had been involved in sports media or had been involved in dealings with them. Is there a possibility that something like this would have been one of their requirements to invest? I have zero clue how investment or anything works, it just sprung to mind when this doc was announced.