Author Topic: FAC:Liv 5vs2 Nor Jones 15’ Gib 22’ Nuñez 28’ Jota 53’ VVD63’ Sainz 69’ Grav 90+5  (Read 8701 times)

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Manc supporter turns round to talk to me at the bar…..me “can’t watch this shite”
#JFT97

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
IM SO GLAD   :scarf

Offline Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
You can't really ask for a better debut than McConnell there. Limping off to a standing ovation. A dream.

This is some squad. The kids coming through, the reinforcements coming back - I feel really buoyant when I look at the games. Hope we get some luck and get one of the big trophies. There's a wave of quality and emotion to be rode to something special brewing here. 

Heart still broken, but I can feel some magic coming.

And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Will be interesting to see the xG. We could have legitimately scored 10

The xG Philosophy@xGPhilosophy

Liverpool (3.80) 5-2 (0.17) Norwich

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.

Wow. Guess they weren't high-quality chances then
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Routine win. Bit sloppy at times, but bringing on subs coming back from long term injuries was bound to disrupt the focus a little bit at times. Fair play to Norwich - they knew they were on a hiding to nothing so decided to come at us rather than hide like so many other teams do.

Onto the 5th round! :scarf
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
Ibou going off made a noticeable difference in defence.

Offline bloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander

Thanks! Awesome! The channel I was watching cut the broadcast 5 minutes earlier than the timeslot.
Also, I think I caught a glimpse of Ian Wright singing the Klopp song at the end.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
That was fun. Loved the final whistle sing song for Jurgen.

We roll on. Think that’s 28 domestic games this season without defeat/with one ridiculous defeat.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Great performance. Nice way to use the 5 subs.
Glad Trent and Robertson are back even with Gomez and Bradley performing well.
McConnell looks good.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
Great win and on to the next!

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

Yeah, thought 4-2 was very unrepresentative of the match and the goal at the end made it a bit more emphatic. Their goals were out of nothing really, a bit like the Newcastle game.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
I can't believe this club, well I can. Before the game one of the ball boys give Jurgen a piece of paper Jurgen gave a big smile. We are such a homely club from top to bottom. But yet we are one of the biggest clubs in the World we are unbelievable Like the banner said, IMAGINE BEEN US.

Thought the referee was good today and I haven't been able to say that this season. Obviously not a Premier League one.

And Connor has cemented Trent to midfield for me. And hats off to young James MacConnell outstanding debut.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
I can't believe this club, well I can. Before the game one of the ball boys give Jurgen a piece of paper Jurgen gave a big smile. We are such a homely club from top to bottom. But yet we are one of the biggest clubs in the World we are unbelievable Like the banner said, IMAGINE BEEN US.

Thought the referee was good today and I haven't been able to say that this season. Obviously not a Premier League one.

And Connor has cemented Trent to midfield for me. And hats off to young James MacConnell outstanding debut.

Ref let the game flow which makes a difference to how we play. Teams find it a lot tougher against us when they can't just win cheap free kicks all the time to ease the pressure.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
wonderful game of football. norwich come to play as well making it such an enjoyable tie. Non of the snidey play and "magic of the FA cup" two footed challenges from the minnows. wagner must have warned the players beforehand

grav with an angry celebration. thought it was gakpo with the 5th. would deserve a goal after a few good chances. he has been wasteful today. Jota smashing the ball wide twice from similar positions almost 5 minutes apart shows that the game was already done and dusted by then.

glad to see the fullback friends back on the pitch together. now we wait for a couple of spaniards to return.
Norwich put in a huge amount of effort today so probably deserved to avoid a hiding. It WAS a 7 goal type match but they were fortunate to get one let alone two!

We ended up getting a nice reward for beating Arsenal with two consecutive winnable home ties.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Great stuff. Bradley and McConnell deserve a mention

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Some tough decisions for Wednesday.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...

I actually was thinking that.

With all our players back what is our best 11?
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
Ref let the game flow which makes a difference to how we play. Teams find it a lot tougher against us when they can't just win cheap free kicks all the time to ease the pressure.
Ref had a decent game, which means he won't be getting promoted to the PL any time soon.

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
The media should fuck off with this quadruple chat.

Fixed it for you.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan

Man I love this guy.

Did a similar signal around my cock in response because of how he makes me feels.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size

I agree. I think Dom comes straight in but maybe Robertson and Trent should be eased in.

Offline Racer

• Shit Aldi Snickers
  • Anny Roader
Connor Bradley take a bow, what a prospect. He looks awesome and had a great game, the biggest compliment I can pay him is he looks comfortable in the 1st team.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
I agree. I think Dom comes straight in but maybe Robertson and Trent should be eased in.

Elliott didn’t start so expect him to play.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
5-2!
A comfortable win. Great to see McConnell, Bradley and Quansah play. They are not just out there, they contribute. Great also to see Jota and Nunez get goals. Thought we were better before they came on, but still, happy to have Szoboszlai, TAA and Robertson back. Looking good!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Fun game. Nothing but praise for the team and the support, even Norwich and the Ref. Delighted for the youngsters. Bradley and Mc Connell were excellent. Glad to see Ryan getting angry, thought he got better as the game progressed.
But ....
That was a hard watch after the final whistle.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
Wonderful stuff from the young guns especially. Not in a bad place when you can bring off the bench the likes of Trent and Diaz …  not to mention the captains of Holland, Scotland and Hungary.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
Good stuff. Our squad depth is as good as it's ever been under Klopp, and it shows in games like this. Bradley excellent as well. Players seemed to really be enjoying themselves. LOTS of talk of "the quad" on the ITV coverage.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Elliott didn’t start so expect him to play.
With all of our midfielders bar Endo fit to play, I think Elliot goes back on the bench to come on as an impact sub. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jones, Mac and Szobo starting with Elliot coming on for Szobo as he tires.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Classy performance.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The future is bright. The quad remains on.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Their second goal was good….beating Alisson from distance is never easy.
#JFT97

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Their second goal was good….beating Alisson from distance is never easy.

Sublime. Fair play to Norwich, they didn’t resort to absolute shithousery and had a go when they could.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Great stuff. Bradley and McConnell deserve a mention

They were both fantastic. Really impressed with the pair, Bradley exceptional.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Good win that.
Always felt like we would put a few past them.
On to the next one.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Sublime. Fair play to Norwich, they didn’t resort to absolute shithousery and had a go when they could.

Ashley Barnes did his usual jump at the defender and not the ball, the whole game and on corners was intent on holding Alisson to stop him jumping. Sorry, but he is a shithouse.

Offline HullReD

• Main Stander
Its gonna be hard when the final day comes regarding Klopp  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Online TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Really gonna miss this fella.