Author Topic: Bournemouth away  (Read 3621 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Bournemouth away
« on: November 18, 2019, 02:42:29 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture at Bournemouth.

The clash at Vitality Stadium is set for a 3pm GMT kick-off on Saturday December 7.

The club has received a total allocation of 1,331 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

LFC was offered 27 wheelchair bays by Bournemouth. However, following consultation with various supporter representatives, the LDSA and Level Playing Field, the club has agreed to take a reduced allocation of 13 wheelchair bays.

The club has also reduced the number of tickets allocated for contractual obligations, which allows us to satisfy all supporters who attended 19 Premier League away games in 2018-19.

Taking more than 13 wheelchair bays would result in some supporters with 19 Premier League away games from last season missing out on obtaining a ticket.

We will continue to work to increase availability for all supporters and would like to thank Bournemouth for their cooperation.

Ticket prices                             

Adults – £30
Over 65s – £17
Under 21s (Junior) – £17
Full-time students* – £17

*With valid proof of concession status to be produced on the turnstiles, needs a photo and valid expiry date.

Within the allocation are a minimal number of tickets that are restricted/severely restricted in view. These tickets are discounted by £3/£4.50 for adults and £1.50/£2.50 for concessions.

Please note that unaccompanied juniors aged 12 and under are not allowed in the stadium.

Hospitality members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, the club has received 13 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members who recorded ticket purchases for wheelchair bays only for Premier League away games during 2018-19.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available, concessions apply.

Click here for full details.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during 2018-19 on the following days.

19 games: from 8.15am on Monday November 25 until 10.45am on Tuesday November 26.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Only in the event tickets remain, the following sale will take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

18 or more games: from 11am on Tuesday November 26.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, the club will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/373720-bournemouth-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Bournemouth away
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:25:13 pm »
Later due to the bulk sale ::) Hope they send them out quicker than usual.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 09:49:30 am »
So did this sellout on 19?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 11:04:34 am »
Did anyone actually see any tickets even though all four blocks showed up?

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 11:04:54 am »
Dropped to 18 but sale
Lasted maybe 5 seconds

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 11:06:32 am »
I got one.

Offline Red Pat

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 11:08:08 am »
That was a blink and gone!

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 11:08:52 am »
Fair play.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 11:16:00 am »
By the sounds of it I done well. I just refreshed at 11 an as soon as it came up went for block 23 on drop down and it give me one.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 11:17:47 am »
Got 1 of 4. Finally one of our cards on 19.
Long live the King

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 11:26:54 am »
Logged in 10-45 one go at 11 nothing & sold out at 3seconds past 11....

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2019, 11:58:12 am »
Managed to get 1 for a mate as well although as expected, it sold out in seconds.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 09:55:10 am »
Didn't manage to get any yesterday - hopefully some returns next week

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 11:26:48 am »
Tickets arrived today

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2019, 03:15:36 pm »
Ordered my 2 an ticket office sent me 3 today 😂😂
@bono1712

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2019, 08:02:47 pm »
Didn't manage to get any yesterday - hopefully some returns next week
websites says no further sales

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2019, 05:20:02 pm »
Ordered my 2 an ticket office sent me 3 today 😂😂
I'd imagine that whoevers ticket it actually belongs to, once the error is realised, the ticket that you have got will be cancelled and a dupe issued to the correct person.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 1, 2019, 07:26:22 pm »
I'd imagine that whoevers ticket it actually belongs to, once the error is realised, the ticket that you have got will be cancelled and a dupe issued to the correct person.

happened to me for the derby away, the 2 not linked to cards, red flagged the turnstyle
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #18 on: December 2, 2019, 05:14:06 am »
Phoned the ticket office Friday an took it back Satdee
@bono1712

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: December 2, 2019, 08:27:46 am »
Phoned the ticket office Friday an took it back Satdee
Nice 1  :thumbup