Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Ticket details  (Read 9589 times)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Ticket details
« on: October 25, 2019, 12:02:51 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding away ticket sales for the Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace on Saturday November 23.

The game at Selhurst Park is scheduled to kick-off at 3pm GMT.

We have received a total allocation of 2866 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture, this is a reduction compared to the allocation of 2998 that we received last season.

Crystal Palace have confirmed that the reduction is following a safety review of the visitors section and have advised that they are unable to allocate any additional seats.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

As part of our commitment to improving the way we distribute tickets, Liverpool FC has worked closely with Crystal Palace on a pilot scheme that gives season ticket holders and Members the opportunity to use their stadium access cards for stadium entry for both home and away Premier League fixtures. 

Two hundred fans will be randomly selected to take part in this trial for travelling supporters.

Those fans randomly chosen will not receive a paper ticket for the game against Crystal Palace but must take their LFC stadium access card instead. 

The selection process will take place following the sale of tickets with the lead booker notified by email on Thursday November 7. Further details will be provided, including seat details and turnstile entry point at Selhurst Park. An SMS will also be sent in the lead up to the game.

Crystal Palace fans will also take part in the trial on a reciprocal basis when they visit Anfield in March 2020. 

A list of FAQs can be found here.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 & 18-21s: £20
Students*: £20
Under 18s: £16

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

*Must be in full time education and have valid student ID.

Restricted views

Within the allocation are a number of restricted views. The restriction is due to stanchions supporting the roof of the stand. These tickets are discounted by £2 for adults and £1 for concessions. 

In addition, there are a minimal number of severely restricted in view seats which carry a further discount of £1.

Crystal Palace have also advised that they will be operating a zero tolerance on standing in rows 1 -5.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 29 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Premier League away games during the 2018-19 season.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 season on the following days:

14 or more games: from 8.15am GMT on Thursday October 31 until 10.45am on Friday November 1.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 (ten) tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

13 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Friday November 1.

12 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Friday November 1.

11 or more games: from 3pm on Friday November 1.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/370192-crystal-palace-v-liverpool-ticket-details

Offline cheshiremike

• Podcast/Youtube Addict. Sworn enema of CheshireDave
  • Anny Roader
Re: Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Ticket details
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 12:10:58 pm »
This is a great move moving forward to stop touts.

Well done LFC and CPFC

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 12:13:34 pm »
agreed.. this is a great thing to try

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 12:17:19 pm »
Great initiative and hopefully successful

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 12:48:26 pm »
Interesting this. Wonder how it'll work in practice. Doesn't necessarily seem to allude to an ID check.

Obviously touting is awful but there are genuine regulars who use other spares. Especially the younger lads. Could be controversial.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:07:02 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 12:59:03 pm »
The 200 card access is welcome but the sizeable reduction in the allocation is very disappointing.I don't buy this safety review  bullshit wolves were allocated 3036 for Palace away this season.This trend of away allocations being reduced this season however small seriously impacts the credits required infact if you haven't got 9 credits from last season you are really going to struggle for aways this season.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 01:15:07 pm »
All for the trial with the card - makes sense but a part of me hurts as I am a bit of a anorak and like keeping my away tickets... have to get with the times eventually though.

As for the allocation reduction, I am not sure if that is a freudian slip by the club because we didnt get that many last season, it was more like 2,900, correct me if I am wrong. EDIT; it was 2,915
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:18:19 pm by PaulKS »

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 01:19:05 pm »
The 200 card access is welcome but the sizeable reduction in the allocation is very disappointing.I don't buy this safety review  bullshit wolves were allocated 3036 for Palace away this season.This trend of away allocations being reduced this season however small seriously impacts the credits required infact if you haven't got 9 credits from last season you are really going to struggle for aways this season.

Entirely possible they realised after Wolves but it is worth pointing out that it’s an absolute shithole.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 01:28:50 pm »
All for the trial with the card - makes sense but a part of me hurts as I am a bit of a anorak and like keeping my away tickets... have to get with the times eventually though.

As for the allocation reduction, I am not sure if that is a freudian slip by the club because we didnt get that many last season, it was more like 2,900, correct me if I am wrong. EDIT; it was 2,915

We got an extra allocation last season.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/311448-crystal-palace-liverpool-tickets

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2019, 01:36:19 pm »
Like the idea in practice but can see this causing problems for some if selected. (Given that they have not yet sorted out the away credits issues to help stop touting) A better idea than collecting on the day thpugh as we have been delayed going there before, and it's usually the longest journey of the season ::)

Just hope the scanners work so people are not stuck outside!
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 02:13:41 pm »
Like the idea here and it makes sense that this could be a way forwards across the league but I doubt it will combat touting as much as collections would. Maybe once the fan update is complete

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 02:24:08 pm »
Like the idea in practice but can see this causing problems for some if selected. (Given that they have not yet sorted out the away credits issues to help stop touting) A better idea than collecting on the day thpugh as we have been delayed going there before, and it's usually the longest journey of the season ::)

Just hope the scanners work so people are not stuck outside!

A big problem will be those who only go to away games, and maybe don't even know where their card is. And will there be a process for if someone loses their card en-route? I bet the club haven't thought of the first scenario at least.

I can imagine there's going to be a lot of scrambling around, with a lot of people needing their cards back for the European game on the Wednesday!

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 02:49:32 pm »
I can see this going away very quickly
Every ground has a duty of care to get away supporters into a ground quickly and safely
As soon as an experiment like this cause build up of queues due to confusion about who is using what ticket then the away clubs will not want to be involved
I envisage that Palace(and most clubs) do not care who comes in from our fanbase and touting issues  as long as they get in(and buy  beer and food)
The queues at Chelsea, Southampton each year are bad enough - Watford was dangerous already last season
+6 ticket exchange

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 02:56:35 pm »
Every ground has a duty of care to get away supporters into a ground quickly and safely
As soon as an experiment like this cause build up of queues due to confusion about who is using what ticket then the away clubs will not want to be involved
I envisage that Palace(and most clubs) do not care who comes in from our fanbase and touting issues  as long as they get in(and buy  beer and food)
The queues at Chelsea, Southampton each year are bad enough - Watford was dangerous already last season

Why would it causes queues, you just go to the turnstile and swipe in with your card like you do up here.  There is no difference.

They are not asking for ID or anything, just swipe in.

Cannot see why this would fail.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 02:57:39 pm »

Haha, I'm the same, proper geek with footie and gig tickets! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 02:57:41 pm »

Why would this cause a build up of queues?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 02:59:12 pm »

With our TO that's so renowned for its efficiency?! I can easily see all 200 not scanning properly! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 02:59:27 pm »
wouldnt be at all surprised if the Premier league looked on with interest at this if not already

always wondered why the premier league dont select a ground entry system and make it a playing regulation that you all use the same

Entirely remove paper from the ticket process for both home and away fans.

good for the environmental aspect and helps combats touting

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 03:14:23 pm »
Why would it causes queues, you just go to the turnstile and swipe in with your card like you do up here.  There is no difference.

They are not asking for ID or anything, just swipe in.

You been to an away ?
Where firstly you get funnelled and searched..and depending on the club that can take from no time at all to far too long
Then 1100-3200 people unfamiliar with the ground and ticketing scanners take much longer getting in than it ever takes at home. Then when one of the scanners goes wrong and the local stewards wish they were anyhwere else than being asked to help
Chelsea is ridiculous..Watford last year as I said was full on dangerous with anarchy reigning around the turnstiles as their stewards has lost control

Add in another entrance only for those with cards and i can only see those situations above getting worse

Palace to be fair aren't terrible at getting us in..just no room in the concourse by the bars when you do get in
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:18:10 pm by monkeyharris »
+6 ticket exchange

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 03:28:08 pm »
You been to an away ?
Where firstly you get funnelled and searched..and depending on the club that can take from no time at all to far too long
Then 1100-3200 people unfamiliar with the ground and ticketing scanners take much longer getting in than it ever takes at home. Then when one of the scanners goes wrong and the local stewards wish they were anyhwere else than being asked to help
Chelsea is ridiculous..Watford last year as I said was full on dangerous with anarchy reigning around the turnstiles as their stewards has lost control

Add in another entrance only for those with cards and i can only see those situations above getting worse

Palace to be fair aren't terrible at getting us in..just no room in the concourse by the bars when you do get in

Yes I do actually.

Where have you got 1300 unfamiliar with the ground from?  And where does it say one entrance?

Still don’t see the problem with this.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 03:37:41 pm »
Yes I do actually.

Where have you got 1300 unfamiliar with the ground from?  And where does it say one entrance?

Still don’t see the problem with this.
I picked those numbers as our rough estimate lowest (Bournemouth) and Highest(Newcastle)..and by unfamiliar I mean no matter how many season in a row you've been to each ground its still not as automatic as getting into Anfield..even the action of where's the scanner, putting the ticket in the wrong way slows a crowd down

Says it here about those being chose for this experiment will be give turnstile information. I am presuming/assuming it will be a one entrance only scanner that can read LFC seaso's and member cards

"Further details will be provided, including seat details and turnstile entry point at Selhurst Park. "
+6 ticket exchange

Offline RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 04:10:05 pm »
I picked those numbers as our rough estimate lowest (Bournemouth) and Highest(Newcastle)..and by unfamiliar I mean no matter how many season in a row you've been to each ground its still not as automatic as getting into Anfield..even the action of where's the scanner, putting the ticket in the wrong way slows a crowd down

Says it here about those being chose for this experiment will be give turnstile information. I am presuming/assuming it will be a one entrance only scanner that can read LFC seaso's and member cards

"Further details will be provided, including seat details and turnstile entry point at Selhurst Park. "

Totally agree, people saying how can it go wrong have probably never experienced any issues getting in. Arsenal away in the champions league some years back is one example where I think a turnstile stopped working and it got very crowded around the away end and got worse closer to kick off. Similar could happen if our cards don't scan through at palace away with loads in same queue behind wanting to get in membership card or paper ticket.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 04:10:56 pm »
So something could happen that could happen anyway?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 04:25:35 pm »
So something could happen that could happen anyway?

Exactly, if a turnstile fails it fails for everyone.

This is a great move by the club and I hope others follow.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2019, 07:45:32 pm »
This is the start of worse things to come. Everyone cry arsing about every little problem with tickets has caused this. How many lads on here who use an account but will have zero access to the card? Beginning of the end

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2019, 07:53:57 pm »
This is the start of worse things to come. Everyone cry arsing about every little problem with tickets has caused this. How many lads on here who use an account but will have zero access to the card? Beginning of the end
yep its terrible that the club are starting to clamp down on a major problem such games being a closed shop, stopping people having hundreds of cards with credits in the same name and helping to stop touting absolute disgrace of them to do this!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2019, 11:07:11 pm »
Good about time this closed shop started opening up a bit.
Kenny Godglish

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2019, 11:22:39 pm »
yep its terrible that the club are starting to clamp down on a major problem such games being a closed shop, stopping people having hundreds of cards with credits in the same name and helping to stop touting absolute disgrace of them to do this!

And the people tantruming over it are probably the ones who fall into those categories you mentioned.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2019, 03:49:06 am »

This is exactly what should be happening.

Edit: How worse can it get? The monopoly of tickets that are kept amongst a small circle might finally be spread out? Happy fucking days!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:51:37 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2019, 04:48:50 pm »
These tickets will only go into hands of the corporates. None of us with zero credits will get a look in anyway.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2019, 06:18:13 pm »
These tickets will only go into hands of the corporates. None of us with zero credits will get a look in anyway.
Corporates? How do you mean?  They've not said what happens if people don't turn up though I assume they'll lose the credit.
Oh, if they tidy up the closed shop? Let's be positive at this stage. It's a start.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 07:37:39 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2019, 06:26:55 pm »
It will take time for the closed shop to open again and even if STH get first pick before members anyway so

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2019, 05:18:47 am »
Corporates? How do you mean?  They've not said what happens if people don't turn up though I assume they'll lose the credit.
Oh, if they tidy up the closed shop? Let's be positive at this stage. It's a start.

Well we know it's not going to be us who go most week on spares is it? They will put it out straight to corporate as money talks.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2019, 08:06:29 am »
Well we know it's not going to be us who go most week on spares is it? They will put it out straight to corporate as money talks.
if they are gonna put them straight to corporate they could just do that now be reducing the allocation available in general sales

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2019, 12:45:51 pm »

This myth amuses me, usually perpetuated by people who are part of the closed shop and don’t want it to change.

The club are doing a lot of good things at the moment and if that means opening up tickets to more people then i am all for it.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2019, 01:13:17 pm »

As unfortunate as that scenario may be for some, hasn't it always been the case when using someone elses card, that the arrangement could end at any moment?

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2019, 09:54:41 pm »

That's something that is being overlooked. Why do corporates get any say in aways? It's ridiculous and they're easy to spot in the away end.

And in regards to people going on spares. I feel strongly about this because it's created the type of culture in our away end that people are committed to travelling even when chasing spares. A lot of lads aren't getting sorted until just before kick off a lot of the time. Without these lads (and to be fair, a lot of them are younger scousers just loving the fucking carnage) then our away end is going to be fucking dead.

Rant over

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2019, 09:56:09 pm »
As unfortunate as that scenario may be for some, hasn't it always been the case when using someone elses card, that the arrangement could end at any moment?

Oh yeah, nice one for travelling around Europe in my name but I'll be going to Madrid and not you. Nice one kid.  :no

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2019, 10:28:49 pm »
Oh yeah, nice one for travelling around Europe in my name but I'll be going to Madrid and not you. Nice one kid.  :no
which is why those of us wanting changes to the system want it to be changed so the person attending the match get the credit not some bloke who never leaves UK except for a final