Author Topic: EFL Cup 4th Round - Arsenal - Wed 30th Oct  (Read 14898 times)

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
Re: EFL Cup 4th Round - Arsenal - Wed 30th Oct
« Reply #120 on: November 6, 2019, 02:13:34 pm »

The Villa game is going to be the U18s at this rate

Yes it prob will be...Phil Thompson via Sky said that the noise from within the club is taking Qatar seriously as a competition..it would seem accepting the 17th is just to get the game out the way and not impact on the schedule come January and beyond...

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #121 on: November 6, 2019, 02:36:41 pm »
Put them in the squad list and then fly them out afterwards? The club will be there but certain players may not be, but they'd still be in the list. Would that be a problem ?
Probably is you’d end up with no subs for the first game, if you put the senior players who played v arsenal against Villa you’d have to fill the World Cup squad with kids and they’d have to be there for both games

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #122 on: November 6, 2019, 02:37:36 pm »
Yes it prob will be...Phil Thompson via Sky said that the noise from within the club is taking Qatar seriously as a competition..it would seem accepting the 17th is just to get the game out the way and not impact on the schedule come January and beyond...
Just wait to the kids beat Villa!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #123 on: November 6, 2019, 06:43:04 pm »
By the way, anyone else still waiting for their free drinks voucher from the MK Dons game? ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #124 on: November 6, 2019, 08:39:42 pm »
By the way, anyone else still waiting for their free drinks voucher from the MK Dons game? ;D

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and used it at the game last night. I would have thought everyone should have had it by now.