Author Topic: Chelsea Away  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Chelsea Away
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 03:28:12 pm »
Liverpool have released ticket selling details for the Premier League clash with Chelsea, to be played at Stamford Bridge on Sunday September 22, kick off 4.30pm.

The club have received a total allocation of 2,985 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 65/under 20s (junior): £25

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Hospitality members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, we have received 30 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets, ambulant tickets are also available.

Wheelchair and ambulant tickets are free of charge. Please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during season 2018-19 on the following days:

13 or more games: from 8.15am, Wednesday August 28 until 10.45am, Thursday August 29.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

12 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm, Thursday August 29.

11 or more games: from 2pm, Thursday August 29.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/361568-chelsea-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 05:48:39 pm »
Wonder which seats they'll reserve for Corporates.  Was funny when some had the back row of the lower tier the other year! 
We are a team of one half.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 06:30:56 pm »
Wonder which seats they'll reserve for Corporates.  Was funny when some had the back row of the lower tier the other year!

It’s always the backrows or upper tier for most aways

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 01:21:11 pm »
It might be there but not always - Newcastle they take the balcony and Southampton it was a block behind the goal where we usually go. But it makes sense for them to be Upper at CFC IMO

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 02:51:59 pm »
Totally forgot about this sale yesterday and only saw a message about it today at 2.30! Luckily I got 2x singles in the shed upper but looks like it was the last 2.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 11:58:10 pm »
Please don’t ask for tickets. Bannings or warnings for repeat offenders
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2019, 10:29:34 am »
Tickets from first sale arrived today

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: September 3, 2019, 07:52:18 am »
Received our lot from the 1st sale yesterday.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #9 on: September 3, 2019, 05:17:47 pm »
Ordered 6 in the first sale. Got a 4 and a 2 in the same block just a few rows apart,4 came today but not the 2.  Strange as all 6 normally come together.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: September 3, 2019, 05:37:19 pm »
Ordered 6 in the first sale. Got a 4 and a 2 in the same block just a few rows apart,4 came today but not the 2.  Strange as all 6 normally come together.

That happened to me for Burnley but back to normal for Chelsea with seats in different blocks all in the same envelope.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #11 on: September 3, 2019, 06:09:28 pm »
That happened to me for Burnley but back to normal for Chelsea with seats in different blocks all in the same envelope.

Did your rest turn up on another day ok then in another envelope

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #12 on: September 4, 2019, 10:58:09 am »
Did your rest turn up on another day ok then in another envelope

Yes they did mate 2 days later in another envelope

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 4, 2019, 12:26:31 pm »
This happened at burnley with 9- the missing 5 never turned up and we had to get dupes.
cyas

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 01:12:32 pm »
More ticket sales:

Liverpool FC has issued the following ticket update for the Premier League fixture against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday September 22, kick-off 4.30pm BST.

An extremely limited number of tickets remain and will be available online to season ticket holders and official Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 season:

11 or more games: From 10am BST on Friday September 13.

Only in the event tickets remain:

10 or more games: From 3pm BST on Friday September 13.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Tickets are subject to availability and are allocated on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

For further information before travelling, please click here.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 10:25:00 am »
Managed to get 1 in the lower tier, after a frantic 20mins constantly refreshing my browser!! How many rows in the lower tier?

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 10:32:43 am »
Managed to get 1 in the lower tier, after a frantic 20mins constantly refreshing my browser!! How many rows in the lower tier?

16 I think..a few at the back are classed as restricted..it's a bundle in the lower.. people just squeeze in the first 10-12 rows typically
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub