Author Topic: Liverpool V Torino  (Read 1979 times)

Offline mikey9281

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Liverpool V Torino
« on: August 3, 2018, 05:27:36 pm »
Bringing my 6 year old to the game for his first ever match at Anfield.

He's never been to see Liverpool before and with us living 200 miles away it won't be regular occurrence to be able to take him.

Any tips or advice on how I can make it memorable for him, I know the club is planning a few things around this game. Anything good for kids in and around the ground?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool V Torino
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2018, 06:30:04 pm »

He's never been to see Liverpool before and with us living 200 miles away it won't be regular occurrence to be able to take him.

Any tips or advice on how I can make it memorable for him, I know the club is planning a few things around this game. Anything good for kids in and around the ground?

Make a day of it and you could even nip into the Safari park before the match,the family park is where you want to be heading once you've took him all around the ground.to be honest it won't matter what you do because nothing will top you putting the ticket in his hand.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2018, 06:57:22 pm »

There's a fanzone (well 2 now) one located on the corner of the kop and main stand and another at the back of the Anny Road
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 4, 2018, 06:22:09 am »
There's a fanzone (well 2 now) one located on the corner of the kop and main stand and another at the back of the Anny Road

The one at the back of Annie Road is more family orientated, so would head there with your 6 year old.

Plus look at the website to see all the other things LFC are planning for this game.  Also don't forget something for the food bank collection.  ;)

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 4, 2018, 03:51:50 pm »
Try and see where the team is staying before they head to Anfield or be at Anfield for when they get there.
He will see them on the pitch but it's different seeing them get on the bus/ getting off the bus.
Not sure if there's chances of autographs anymore.

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: August 4, 2018, 06:49:22 pm »
Try and see where the team is staying before they head to Anfield or be at Anfield for when they get there.
He will see them on the pitch but it's different seeing them get on the bus/ getting off the bus.
Not sure if there's chances of autographs anymore.

You will have no chance of watching the players get off the bus as it drives into the main stand now.

I would get in to the ground in time for the warm ups too.  My nipper usually enjoys that.
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6 on: August 4, 2018, 08:44:44 pm »
If you're going into town first there's an all-day family fun day on at Chevasse Park which is organised by the club.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 5, 2018, 05:55:53 pm »
The team generally stay in the hope street hotel on hope street before games so possibly try hanging around there .

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #8 on: August 6, 2018, 05:59:18 pm »
Does anyone know if the soccer bus is available in the pre-season?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #9 on: August 6, 2018, 06:03:02 pm »

City have a spare parked, suffering from a little wear and tear...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 6, 2018, 06:23:33 pm »

It has previous pre-season home games.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11 on: August 7, 2018, 06:05:49 am »
It has previous pre-season home games.

Thanks for that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"