Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4573925 times)

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #25040 on: April 14, 2017, 10:46:58 am »
Those WWIII, President Stillson shouts don't seem quite so hysterical right now  ;D

I'll leave it till later to be scared shitless by the prospects, but I don't discount it.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25041 on: April 14, 2017, 11:03:04 am »
Trump on a 36 kill streak already?
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25042 on: April 14, 2017, 12:49:26 pm »
So a good weekend to buy gold seeing as we will probably have a war on Saturday?

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25043 on: April 14, 2017, 12:59:45 pm »
A much earlier Trump tweet

@realDonaldTrump: Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #25044 on: April 14, 2017, 02:51:25 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Xi have agreed to a good cop/bad cop scenario.

Trump sends a fleet including "very powerful, very powerful" subs, uses his biggest fuck off bomb, talking big and Xi suspends flights from Beijing to Pyongyang.

China could assure that Xi can calm Trump down if the crazy fat kid makes concessions.
Kill the humourless

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25045 on: April 14, 2017, 03:01:21 pm »
A much earlier Trump tweet

@realDonaldTrump: Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

Should have been followed by @realDonaldTrump: vote for me, and that will become a really bigly chance.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #25046 on: April 14, 2017, 04:33:59 pm »
Should have been followed by @realDonaldTrump: vote for me, and that will become a really bigly chance.

"But don't worry, friends. We have cake. Delicious, wonderful, the most amazing... you don't even know how good this chocolate cake is, I'm telling you."
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #25047 on: April 14, 2017, 04:56:31 pm »
So I'm guessing China at the meeting basically said, if anything happens to NK then I guess that's what happens. *shrugs shoulders* We won't say attack them, but ....you know *shrugs again*

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25048 on: April 14, 2017, 05:02:26 pm »
If I lived in South Korea I would be getting the hell out of there for now.

A good time for a 2 weekend holiday abroad.

Somethings brewing you just know it.

Used to live there and two weeks of holiday are a rarity!

They're used to the North Korean threat but the Trump card will be what's worrying them.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25049 on: April 14, 2017, 05:17:52 pm »
ISIS release a statement saying the MOAB was a bit shit and no one was injured or killed.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25050 on: April 14, 2017, 05:20:01 pm »
ISIS release a statement saying the MOAB was a bit shit and no one was injured or killed.
I believe them.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25051 on: April 14, 2017, 05:31:59 pm »
The bomb was dropped to destroy the IS underground tunnel system.if it hasn't done that then it's a failure.
The USA wouldn't bother dropping a bomb like that in a isolated area just to kill a few IS fighters.
I wouldn't believe a word IS say.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25052 on: April 14, 2017, 05:37:46 pm »
The USA have released video footage looks like some kind of building were there.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3HcddFE2U3g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3HcddFE2U3g</a>

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #25053 on: April 14, 2017, 05:44:30 pm »
The bomb was dropped to destroy the IS underground tunnel system.if it hasn't done that then it's a failure.
The USA wouldn't bother dropping a bomb like that in a isolated area just to kill a few IS fighters.
I wouldn't believe a word IS say.

I wouldn't believe anyone until I see the evidence. Remember this:

Bin Laden's 'tunnel system' at Tora Bora was a vast complex (it wasn't) and the US bombs had him cornered and were going to destroy him and his fortress...

Both were bollocks.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25054 on: April 14, 2017, 06:27:06 pm »

Bin Laden's 'tunnel system' at Tora Bora was a vast complex (it wasn't) and the US bombs had him cornered and were going to destroy him and his fortress...

Both were bollocks.
AFAIK, The USA didn't say they were living in the tunnels.
The impression given was these are just primitive tunnels to get from a to A to B safely. similar to Japan in WW2 and Vietnam.
Some speculation that operative was killed by IS reconnoitering the area as well and they acted on his information
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25055 on: April 14, 2017, 06:29:28 pm »
I wouldn't believe Trump in a million.
Kill the humourless

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25056 on: April 14, 2017, 07:14:56 pm »
Steve Bannon Could Make Donald Trump's Life a Living Hell If He's Fired

Bannon has Breitbart to back him, and his employment is the only thing keeping them leashed.

Steve Bannon, the White House chief strategist who reportedly loves a gunfight, may be the wild card the West Wing has to watch out for, amidst reports that he’s losing his influence with President Donald Trump.

Now there are questions if Bannon would turn that gun on the president — metaphorically speaking, of course — if and when he ultimately gets the boot from the administration.

Politico reported on Friday that many Trump and Bannon allies have considered the potential revenge factor if the White House chief strategist is fired.

Rep. Steve King, one of Trump’s most loyal supporters in Congress, refused to speak to Politico about Bannon’s hypothetical vengeance because he feared that weighing in would harm the already “volatile” situation.

“Even comments by me could cause a lot of problems,” King said. “It’s better for the country if my voice isn’t in it.”

King did acknowledge to Politico that if he did make a comment on record, the White House could wind up thinking twice about firing Bannon.

One anonymous Bannon ally suggested to Politico that Bannon definitely has the higher ground in this standoff.

“It’s not like it’s definitely going to be ‘Apocalypse Now,’ but it could be, and that’s the point,” the source told Politico. “Do you really want to gamble with this in your first 100 days?”

Dana Loesch, a conservative radio host who sued Breitbart News after leaving the website in 2012 because Bannon allegedly plotted to “sabotage” her career, told Politico that the White House chief strategist will always have his former media outlet to defend him.

“The hit pieces on Breitbart will increase, for sure,” she said.

Mike Cernovich, the alt-right commentator and conspiracy theorist, told Politico that Bannon could leak more salacious stories to the tabloids.

“There’s sex scandals people are sitting on,” Cernovich said. “All the gossip and drama and stuff that might be a little more personal is going to get leaked.”

One former Breitbart employee told Politico that Bannon’s dream scenario would entail the administration falling apart after his departure, paving the way for a glorious, populous return.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/steve-bannon-could-make-donald-trumps-life-living-hell-if-hes-fired

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25057 on: April 14, 2017, 07:27:27 pm »
I think everyone fully expects Bannon to be using his access to get so much shit on people who could fuck him

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25058 on: April 14, 2017, 07:31:50 pm »

Both were bollocks.

If  I remember correctly the Americans didn't have sufficient troops with experience of surviving and fighting in mountainous regions, requested Royal Marines who had trained in Norway but decided to drop big bombs in the interim.

Don't those graphics remind you of the fanciful artist's impression of the mega stadium about to be built at Bramley Moore Dock? Imaginative and false.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25059 on: April 14, 2017, 07:35:12 pm »
So its morning in North Korea. If there is going to be a nuclear test, it could be soon. We could wake up Saturday to the start of a war.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25060 on: April 14, 2017, 07:41:16 pm »
I think everyone fully expects Bannon to be using his access to get so much shit on people who could fuck him

The extremely disturbing part of this is that the evil bastard was on the National Security Council. He has access to some of the country's most important secrets. There's a reason shitbag 'journalists' are not given clearance to sit on the NSC by normal administrations.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25061 on: April 14, 2017, 09:18:08 pm »

Was this serious?

It looks like something from a 70's Bond film :lmao

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25062 on: April 14, 2017, 09:36:04 pm »
So its morning in North Korea. If there is going to be a nuclear test, it could be soon. We could wake up Saturday to the start of a war.
It's inevitable with Stay Puft in charge, Trump has probably just accelerated it.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25063 on: April 14, 2017, 09:48:33 pm »
Spicer reports for Navy Reserve duty at Pentagon

CBS News
Kathryn Watson
1 hr ago

White House Press Secretary Sean (Sphincter) Spicer reported for U.S. Navy Reserve duty at the Pentagon Friday, donning his uniform, to fulfill his time in the public affairs office.

Spicer, a commander in the Navy Reserve, is currently assigned to the Joint Staff’s naval reserve contingent in D.C. He joined the reserve in 1999, and graduated with a master’s degree in national security and strategic studies from the Naval War College in 2012. Spicer in the past has worked as a media planner for joint exercises in Guam, Germany and Sweden, and oversaw media coverage of Navy operations at McMurdo Station in Antarctica, according to the Military Times.

The Spicer sighting comes as President Donald Trump is away at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, weighing the possibility of intervening in North Korea if that country tests its nuclear program in the days ahead.

Spicer has increased the visibility of the daily White House press briefings since he joined Mr. Trump’s administration, making a reputation for himself with curt responses to the press. Most recently, Spicer made headlines for claiming Adolf Hitler, unlike Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, never used chemical weapons, a false statement that revoked immediate and harsh backlash. Republican Rep. Mike Coffman of Colorado even called for his resignation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/spicer-reports-for-navy-reserve-duty-at-pentagon/ar-BBzQz9K?ocid=SK216DHP

Ooooooooer, Missus.  Our Sean's gorris his medals out!

*swoons*
Kill the humourless

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25064 on: April 14, 2017, 10:09:03 pm »
The White house have said from now on the Whitehouse visitors logs will be keep secret.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25065 on: April 14, 2017, 10:14:57 pm »
And suddenly a report has come out today saying N. Korea could have 60 nukes in 3 years.

Reminds me of the build up to the Iraqi war.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:18:12 pm by Trada »

Offline RedBootsTommySmith

• Kopite
« Reply #25066 on: April 15, 2017, 01:37:56 am »

Don't those graphics remind you of the fanciful artist's impression of the mega stadium about to be built at Bramley Moore Dock?

That made me chuckle! 😀. Thanks, makes a nice change.👍
Victorious and glorious....

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #25067 on: April 15, 2017, 04:04:44 am »
Operation North Korean Freedom will soon commence!

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #25068 on: April 15, 2017, 05:09:21 am »
That made me chuckle! 😀. Thanks, makes a nice change.👍

I was reading on Twitter it was the USA that paid for the tunnels to be built in the first place during the Russian/Afghan war.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25069 on: April 15, 2017, 09:17:35 am »
I was reading on Twitter it was the USA that paid for the tunnels to be built in the first place during the Russian/Afghan war.
I'm not sure I can trust anything from Wikileaks these days though.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25070 on: April 15, 2017, 09:23:34 am »
I'm not sure I can trust anything from Wikileaks these days though.

Were they not caves supposedly used by Al Qaeda?

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25071 on: April 15, 2017, 09:28:13 am »
Were they not caves supposedly used by Al Qaeda?
The Wikileaks tweet says they were built for the mujahedeen

@wikileaks: Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/magazine/lost-at-tora-bora.html (via @GabiElenaDohm) https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852681705391521792/photo/1

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25072 on: April 15, 2017, 09:33:16 am »
It's not actually Tora Bora that got bombed though. It's close but no Tora Bora.

Thursday's bombing had a feeling of deja vu. A decade and a half ago the US Air Force dropped massive 15,000 pound "Daisy Cutter" bombs on the Tora Bora complex where Osama bin Laden was hiding in December 2001. Achin district is only a dozen or so miles from the Tora Bora region.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/opinions/why-mother-of-all-bombs-and-why-now-bergen/

Wikileaks has been constantly attacking the CIA since its director described them as "a hostile intelligence service".
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:35:47 am by cloggypop »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25073 on: April 15, 2017, 09:37:28 am »
Re Bannon, was watching Morning Joe a couple of weeks back (think the segment itself has since been taken off youtube) but Scarborough was pretty adamant that Bannon is now completely isolated in the White House, and all these "sources close" or "close allies" talk is basically just Bannon himself trying to big up his position.

I don't think he has a lot of dirt on anybody of any significance at all - certainly not when compared to what all the intelligence services might have on him and his allies.  That's the problem when you try to go legit you see. 

I think he's trying a classic journalists' bluff of using the threat of what he might or might not know.  Pretty soon that bluff will be called.  If Brietbart goes gunning for the glorious orange leader in some cack handed attempt at revenge they'll either be ignored, laughed at, or there will be some swift solid arrests.  Brietbart doesn't have a big enough power base to do Trump or the system any significant damage.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #25074 on: April 15, 2017, 09:41:54 am »
Wikileaks has been constantly attacking the CIA since its director described them as "a hostile intelligence service".

Quite the conversion from that same director, when a congressman, having no problems at all with throwing wikileaks stuff about as campaign ammo prior to November. CIA branch of the Deep State must be well advanced in their thought control experiments.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25075 on: April 15, 2017, 10:14:56 am »
So within a few days of Brexit, the UK wants to have a war with Spain and within a few months of Trump, the US wants to have a war with North Korea.

Have Politicians always been this stupid?

Maybe they have and it's only now that I'm getting on a bit I've realise this. I've always thought that politicians were clever people doing difficult jobs. Then you see someone like Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson who has absolutely no qualifications for the job that he's 'doing' and no experience. Just like those idiots appointed by Trump. Totally clueless and trying it on for what aim?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25076 on: April 15, 2017, 10:16:31 am »
"I wish everyone, including the haters and losers, a very happy Easter!"

At first I had to check this wasn't from some parody account. What a sad, insecure, pathetic little man he is. This is a man in his 70s not a teenager.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/584647721883148288

You can't buy class
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:18:39 am by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25077 on: April 15, 2017, 10:32:03 am »

At first I had to check this wasn't from some parody account.
What a sad, insecure, pathetic little man he is. This is a man in his 70s not a teenager.

You can't buy class

Seriously, why?  ;D

I mean, yeah, I get you, but at the same time, it's fucking Trump.  NOTHING he tweets should surprise any of us by now!!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25078 on: April 15, 2017, 10:32:24 am »

At first I had to check this wasn't from some parody account. What a sad, insecure, pathetic little man he is. This is a man in his 70s not a teenager.

You can't buy class
To be fair, that one's from last year. Here is similar but worse from 2013:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377947866641485824?lang=en

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25079 on: April 15, 2017, 10:47:44 am »
To be fair, that one's from last year. Here is similar but worse from 2013:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377947866641485824?lang=en
That's up there with the Danny Dyer 9/11 tweet!