Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4014258 times)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #22440 on: May 24, 2012, 01:23:11 pm »
The Champions.

Utter load of tosh but compulsive viewing if only for looking at the delightful Alexandra Bastedo and letting your imagination run riot.......moan, dribble and fidget....
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22441 on: May 24, 2012, 01:39:48 pm »
remember running how from footie practice - was it monday nights - to watch alias smith and jones.............

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #22442 on: May 24, 2012, 01:42:39 pm »
In the context of Miss Bastedo, I can do with the moaning, but I'm a teeny bit nervous about yer dribbling and fidgeting.. You'll go blind I tell yer Gulley.....

That said mate, she don't look like she used to yer know.....

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a100560/sixties-tv-star-to-join-eastenders.html?rss
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:47:35 pm by Johnnowhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #22443 on: May 24, 2012, 01:55:45 pm »
... she don't look like she used to yer know.....

Sadly, that's true for all of us.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline The Lash

• Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Copy... Paste... Had massive doses of fluoride in his formula.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #22444 on: May 24, 2012, 03:57:30 pm »
The Champions.

Utter load of tosh but compulsive viewing if only for looking at the delightful Alexandra Bastedo and letting your imagination run riot.......moan, dribble and fidget....

me mate reckons he got his first twinge over her, while watching the Champions

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #22445 on: May 24, 2012, 04:58:48 pm »
with regards to 70's tv im considering buying the original 'hawaii five o' series and maybe a few others any worth checking out?
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline L12

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22446 on: May 24, 2012, 05:20:13 pm »
60's, man from u.n.c.l.e,  77 sunset strip, 70's  kojak, and the untouchables are ones that come to mind at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 06:50:09 pm by L12 »

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22447 on: May 24, 2012, 05:21:09 pm »
Rocky O'Rourke!

i've heard jesus boots are coming back in this summer :D

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:21:43 am by kavah »

Offline Lancaster Bomber

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22448 on: May 24, 2012, 06:03:20 pm »
Anybody rememember The Prisoner series with Patrick Mcgoohan from the early seventies set in a village in wales come in number 6 im not a number im a free man and then the big white ball chases him  :wave  Oh and the Bomber is an even aulder arse today im 52.
Still got the scar on the back off my head from Blackbeards truncheon all the Liverpool lads used 2 call me the Lancaster Bomber, some of the lads know me as Marsy as my full name is Graham Marsden no relation to Gerry Im 54.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #22449 on: May 24, 2012, 06:04:39 pm »
Anybody rememember The Prisoner series with Patrick Mcgoohan from the early seventies set in a village in wales come in number 6 im not a number im a free man and then the big white ball chases him  :wave  Oh and the Bomber is an even aulder arse today im 52.

I was gonna include the prisoner but assumed it was in the sixties
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #22450 on: May 24, 2012, 06:08:46 pm »
i've heard jesus boots are coming back in this summer :D

Wasn't Bill Dean (Harry Cross) the Gangster in it?
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Justin Siderbox

• Ben L. T. Given.
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #22451 on: May 24, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »
remember running how from footie practice - was it monday nights - to watch alias smith and jones.............

Wouldn't Smith & Jones be the 80's?  The Beeb did produce top notch comedy then - Blackadder, The Young Ones, Not the Nine O'Clock News etc..  Almost all TV today is garbage...no wonder I drink so much.
"It's our job that they can forget their problems for 90 minutes and then they can talk about the game, about the next game and that's how I want to live"

Jurgen Klopp
9th October 2015

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #22452 on: May 24, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »

Wouldn't Smith & Jones be the 80's?  The Beeb did produce top notch comedy then - Blackadder, The Young Ones, Not the Nine O'Clock News etc..  Almost all TV today is garbage...no wonder I drink so much.

Different program mate, alas Smith n Jones, which took its name from Alias Smith & Jones, a cowboy program bout a couple of innocent outlaws on the run trying to clear their name & with a storyline like that, how could you go wrong?
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #22453 on: May 24, 2012, 06:34:35 pm »
The Avengers
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22454 on: May 24, 2012, 06:35:53 pm »
Kid curry and hanibal heyes , when I confide something with someone i still say only me you and the sherriff know . You'd only get that if you watched it ! First haniball heyes ( pete duel ? ) shot himself accidentally If I recall

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #22455 on: May 24, 2012, 06:41:42 pm »
not only the Prisoner but how about Dangerman, The Baron, Man in a Suitcase and No Hiding Place. All good stuff and all on ITV I believe!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22456 on: May 24, 2012, 06:43:37 pm »
The Untouchables
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22457 on: May 24, 2012, 06:44:30 pm »
I'll name my Baddie of 70s tv , gonna need a good un to beat him .....falconetti

Offline Dam Sodd

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #22458 on: May 24, 2012, 06:46:49 pm »
with regards to 70's tv im considering buying the original 'hawaii five o' series and maybe a few others any worth checking out?

The Rockford Files
Cool down and play

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22459 on: May 24, 2012, 06:46:51 pm »
I'll name my Baddie of 70s tv , gonna need a good un to beat him .....falconetti

Nah, Servalan.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22460 on: May 24, 2012, 06:48:14 pm »
Never heard of him , what was he in ?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22461 on: May 24, 2012, 06:50:17 pm »
mind you had some great Cowboy stuff then, Gunsmoke, Wagon Train, Rawhide, Sugarfoot or was it Tenderfoot? and High Chapperel with Manolito and Blue Boy, Cheyenne, Wells Fargo.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22462 on: May 24, 2012, 06:51:12 pm »
The Rockford Files

Got a box set of them last year for a tenner what a bargain!

Offline ConnieLFC

• New York family capo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes?
« Reply #22463 on: May 24, 2012, 06:51:29 pm »
Rich Man, Poor Man!!  Brilliant - possibly the best made-for-tv series ever. 

Re other 70s series, you've got to have Columbo...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22464 on: May 24, 2012, 06:53:14 pm »
seem to remember some cult programme called Crane?

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #22465 on: May 24, 2012, 06:56:35 pm »
Nah, Servalan.

Never heard of him , what was he in ?

Blake's Seven.   And Servalan was a she.  :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22466 on: May 24, 2012, 06:57:09 pm »
The Virginian
NAKED BOOBERY

Pheeny

« Reply #22467 on: May 24, 2012, 06:59:24 pm »
Survivors starring Ian Flemmings daughter.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22468 on: May 24, 2012, 06:59:51 pm »

From our very own Servalan.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22469 on: May 24, 2012, 07:02:03 pm »
I stand corrected , though never watched Blake seven

Offline Dam Sodd

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #22470 on: May 24, 2012, 07:07:47 pm »
Got a box set of them last year for a tenner what a bargain!

boss theme tune!
Cool down and play

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22471 on: May 24, 2012, 07:27:39 pm »
"Four five, three seven over"

And Sharon Mcreedy in the same thread. Every boys dream.

Ahhh sigh
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #22472 on: May 24, 2012, 07:31:06 pm »
Thank god this threads back on topic, its been as miserable as sin over the last couple of days. Anyway used to love this program and if we really want the best manager he should be able to walk the rice paper as a test of his credentials.

*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22473 on: May 24, 2012, 07:32:40 pm »
And be able to defend himself against knife-bearing assailants from the rear.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22474 on: May 24, 2012, 07:35:24 pm »
Rich Man, Poor Man!!  Brilliant - possibly the best made-for-tv series ever. 

Re other 70s series, you've got to have Columbo...

remember every friday night some of me aunts and uncles would come round - the men would bugger off to the pub, the women would sit around smoking, drinking gin and making salmon paste cobs for when the men got back

in the mean time me and our kid had to sit in front of the tele watching Rich Man Poor Man (was it wrong wanting Falconetti to win?) or Roots or North and South..................

by the end of the evening the room looked like a turkish sauna you couldn't see your hand in front of your face for the smoke

the other ones me mum loved were Peyton Place and the Fugitive - we weren't allowed to say a word if they were on
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22475 on: May 24, 2012, 07:38:45 pm »
The Invaders - I still think it was a really well made sci-fi series, probably the best!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #22476 on: May 24, 2012, 07:43:29 pm »
And be able to defend himself against knife-bearing assailants from the rear.

Lesson #10..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JBQPCHHK0Q&feature=related
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22477 on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:51 pm »

She was a dream mate, you'd get pissed off with the director not holding the camera on her long enough.

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22478 on: May 24, 2012, 07:46:26 pm »
The Invaders - I still think it was a really well made sci-fi series, probably the best!

the one were you could tell an alien by their dodgy finger? had to be the cheapest alien gimmick going :) Liked it though - bloody annoying the way they disapeared when they died  ......what was the heroes name......Roy Thinnes as David Vincent...........:)  good shout Doc.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22479 on: May 24, 2012, 07:49:04 pm »
It all started on a lonely road by a deserted diner........
NAKED BOOBERY