Author Topic: PL: Watford 0 vs 5 Liverpool Mane ‘8 Bobby ‘37 ‘53 ‘90+1Mo ‘54  (Read 22873 times)

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Re: PL: Watford 0 vs 2 Liverpool Mane ‘8 Bobby ‘37
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2021, 01:15:01 pm »
Moss blowing his whistle for Watford at every opportunity he gets

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2021, 01:15:22 pm »
45 Great pressing from Bobby forces an error and wins a corner. Watford scramble clear and its away. Joel down after getting a finger in the eye. 1 minute added.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2021, 01:16:48 pm »
HT 2-0 Reds

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2021, 01:32:02 pm »
45 Watford kick off. Cleverley on this half for Watford.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2021, 01:32:51 pm »
45 We start as we aim to continue on the attack, but the ball from Trent goes across the goal.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2021, 01:34:59 pm »
46 We are still finding plenty of space to attack despite the change to Watford. Trent there had loads of space got the ball into Salah but for once he didn't find his pass and they clear.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2021, 01:35:27 pm »
Vicarage road is earily quite apart from the travelling Kop
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2021, 01:35:59 pm »
48 Salah gets into a good space and has a great shot which the goalie did well to hit over the bar. Goalie catches Trent's corner.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2021, 01:38:35 pm »
51 Second goal for Bobby, after a bit of attacking by Watford.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Watford 0 vs 3 Liverpool Mane ‘8 Bobby ‘37 ‘53
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2021, 01:39:30 pm »
They actually had a good attack only for us to win the ball back and go on the break, the goalie got his hand to it but couldn't control the ball.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2021, 01:39:40 pm »
I don’t think it’s unfair to say that Alisson could have worked from home today and joined the meeting by zoom
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2021, 01:40:41 pm »
OMFG
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2021, 01:40:51 pm »
Ridiculous rule, surely offside.

What a goal

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2021, 01:41:20 pm »
53 What a sodding goal by Salah once again. Surrounded by defenders puts them on the bum once again before firing a shot in. Best player in the world.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2021, 01:41:21 pm »
Omg Mo does it again

Messi eat your heart out

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Watford 0 vs 4 Liverpool Mane ‘8 Bobby ‘37 ‘53 Mo ‘54
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:04 pm »
Mo Salah holding his own goal of the month competition for October.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:25 pm »
Can we please get that contract sorted now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2021, 01:43:11 pm »
55 Wow, the first shot by Watford but Kelleher catches easily.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2021, 01:44:28 pm »
56 Watford are clearing long and every time it goes to one of our players.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2021, 01:46:17 pm »
58 We are back in our zone once again just knocking the ball about beautifully. Watford can't get near it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2021, 01:47:28 pm »
60 We continue to dominate, Sadio tries a shot not this time. Over to Tepid.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2021, 01:48:22 pm »
I s Salah the best player in the world right now?

On form, who could argue?
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2021, 01:49:55 pm »
Say it every week but when fit, Joel Matip is the second best defender about.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2021, 01:50:12 pm »
63 the reds break, TAA shoots from the edge of the area, it’s deflected and trickled outside the post.

Corner to the reds

Cleared at the near post.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2021, 01:50:50 pm »
64 Chamberlin on for TAA

Tsimikas on for Robbo
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2021, 01:51:55 pm »
Milner playing right back I assume.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2021, 01:52:50 pm »
Milner playing right back I assume.
Yes.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2021, 01:53:53 pm »
67 free kick into the area by Watford, the ball breaks clear but the shot is blocked

Another chance and it’s blocked again

Bobby into their area and his shot is blocked …after his hatrick.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2021, 01:55:46 pm »
68 Keita smashes one over from the edge of the area.

Dennis is replaced by Pedro
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2021, 01:56:24 pm »
Great defending by us there. It’s as good to see as our attacking.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2021, 01:57:33 pm »
Oh Sadio. 😀

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2021, 01:57:44 pm »
70 another break by the reds, Bobby holds off three and releases the ball forwards, it comes to Tsimikas  and his cross is just saved by the keeper.

Then Foster with an awful clearance, a through ball to Mane, but he puts it past the post.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2021, 01:59:57 pm »
73 Hernandes with a curling shot wide of the post.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2021, 02:01:30 pm »
Over to sir Bob
W

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2021, 02:02:45 pm »
76 Foul by Naby, free kick Watford out on the left. It’s launched in but Millie heads it out.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2021, 02:03:29 pm »
77 We then break and Mo nearly gets in behind after a ball over the top but Foster is alert and collects at his feet.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2021, 02:05:21 pm »
78 Watford win a corner to ironic cheers from their fans. Great defensive header from Sadio and then it’s blasted over.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2021, 02:07:27 pm »
81 Good possession ends with a Millie cross which Sadio heads straight at Foster, he couldn’t generate any power.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2021, 02:09:03 pm »
How was that a free kick to Watford?

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2021, 02:09:06 pm »
82 Awful decision from Moss. Tsimikas robs the Watford lad on the edge of the box and he’s in. Moss calls it back for a non existent foul.