Author Topic: Naby Keita Watch  (Read 1888741 times)

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Re: Naby Keita Watch
« Reply #11360 on: October 21, 2021, 01:23:54 pm »
He really hasn't. Scored two great goals though, i'll give him that. I don't dislike the lad either, he just isn't up to the job.

I think he was but you are entitled to your opinion. And I think he is up to the job but I won't sugar coat that he had a bad game midweek but I think several players also had bad games but Keita is the player being blamed.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11361 on: October 21, 2021, 01:31:03 pm »
I think he was but you are entitled to your opinion. And I think he is up to the job but I won't sugar coat that he had a bad game midweek but I think several players also had bad games but Keita is the player being blamed.
Honestly, i'm not basing my opinion on just last night nor do I blame just him for the goals midweek. Anyone can have a bad game or a run of them.

I'm basing my opinion on (according to wikipedia) the 84 games he's played for us.

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11362 on: October 21, 2021, 01:42:15 pm »
Honestly, i'm not basing my opinion on just last night nor do I blame just him for the goals midweek. Anyone can have a bad game or a run of them.

I'm basing my opinion on (according to wikipedia) the 84 games he's played for us.

And what's you opinion of Thiago based on the games he has missed so far? People get injured it's part and parcel of a contact sport game.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11363 on: October 21, 2021, 01:52:07 pm »
And what's you opinion of Thiago based on the games he has missed so far? People get injured it's part and parcel of a contact sport game.
Well given Thiago played more games than Jordan Henderson last year and has almost played more games than Naby has in three years.....

Naby Keita isn't fit to lace his boots.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11364 on: October 21, 2021, 01:58:09 pm »
It's a forum. We aren't sitting in the ground. Naby isn't here, he isn't getting his feelings hurt.

As I said, once he's done here he'll go to some mid table German team and we can all pretend this never happened.

:D

I’m not sure who you think you’re ‘winding up’ with this sinister Naby vendetta G a r y. The player himself plays for the best team in the world and probably sleeps on a bed of money, and everyone else is thinking ‘Look at this numpty pretending that he ‘goes the game’ whilst being apoplectic with a Liverpool player being backed on the Internet’.

As for its a forum….indeed. I think it was Friedrich Nietzsche who said ‘Give an idiot anonymity on the Internet and he shall show himself to be an idiot’ or words to that effect.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11365 on: October 21, 2021, 02:05:02 pm »
:D

I’m not sure who you think you’re ‘winding up’ with this sinister Naby vendetta G a r y. The player himself plays for the best team in the world and probably sleeps on a bed of money, and everyone else is thinking ‘Look at this numpty pretending that he ‘goes the game’ whilst being apoplectic with a Liverpool player being backed on the Internet’.

As for its a forum….indeed. I think it was Friedrich Nietzsche who said ‘Give an idiot anonymity on the Internet and he shall show himself to be an idiot’ or words to that effect.
Got a right little hard on for me haven't you?

It's not a vendetta, he hardly plays for the best team in the world and he'll be moved on as soon as his contract runs out and we'll never hear of him again.

I'm not sure where the 'goes the game' shout comes from, do you need to 'go the game' to recognise Naby Keita is nothing but a bit player for Liverpool and that is all he'll ever be? So stick your Nietzsche quotes up your arse and Naby Keita may as well go up there too.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11366 on: October 21, 2021, 02:20:47 pm »
….it wasn’t actually a Nietzsche quote ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #11367 on: October 21, 2021, 02:20:49 pm »
I think the only thing people have a problem with G a r y is your choosing to call this player ‘crap’ and saying Leipzig ‘had our pants down’. 

Because neither statement is true.

Fine you personally don’t think he’s a good player, that’s great, but you surely must get that people here think there’s enough evidence to prove that he is in fact a talented player and therefore not crap? 

At the end of the day, Keita has been a huge dissapointment due to the injuries and inability to ever be fit enough to cement a spot in the team, and indeed, he isn’t going to be remembered here as anything but a bit part player in a CL and league winning team (could be worse eh!). But there really is no doutbting how talented a player he was when we signed him (and as he’s shown here too, but sadly not enough). But have at it if you genuinley think he’s crap, but don’t get all wound up when you get called out.

Online spider-neil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11368 on: October 21, 2021, 02:24:14 pm »
Well given Thiago played more games than Jordan Henderson last year and has almost played more games than Naby has in three years.....

Naby Keita isn't fit to lace his boots.

What on earth are you going on about?

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #11369 on: October 21, 2021, 02:25:39 pm »
It's disappointing how his time with us has panned out but so many pundits/journalists/fans were saying he'd be in the "best in the world" conversation within a few years when we signed him.

There was/is obviously an incredibly talented player in there somewhere, just a shame it hasn't worked out.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11370 on: October 21, 2021, 02:31:31 pm »
I think the only thing people have a problem with G a r y is your choosing to call this player ‘crap’ and saying Leipzig ‘had our pants down’. 

Because neither statement is true.

Fine you personally don’t think he’s a good player, that’s great, but you surely must get that people here think there’s enough evidence to prove that he is in fact a talented player and therefore not crap? 

At the end of the day, Keita has been a huge dissapointment due to the injuries and inability to ever be fit enough to cement a spot in the team, and indeed, he isn’t going to be remembered here as anything but a bit part player in a CL and league winning team (could be worse eh!). But there really is no doutbting how talented a player he was when we signed him (and as he’s shown here too, but sadly not enough). But have at it if you genuinley think he’s crap, but don’t get all wound up when you get called out.

Nah literally his whole attitude towards football and our players :D

I know it’s been said a lot, but ‘I can’t believe the backing Keita is getting on here’ is genuinely one of the stupidest things I’ve ever written on RAWK. Genuinely up there with ‘Who the fuck is Baldrick?’. Someone purporting to be a Liverpool fan, on a Liverpool forum, talking with other Liverpool fans, us surprised that a Liverpool player is being backed. It’s a bit like Anne Widdecombe going into Wetherspoons on St George’s Day, free pint if you round up an immigrant, and going ‘I can’t believe the backing Boris is getting in here!’

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11371 on: October 21, 2021, 02:35:16 pm »
What on earth are you going on about?
Thiago played 30 games last season. Naby has played 24 in two years so turn it in.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11372 on: October 21, 2021, 02:36:44 pm »
Nah literally his whole attitude towards football and our players :D
Who is that then? Nat Philips and Naby Keita, oh yeah I also said Curtis Jones isn't 'as good' as people are making out.

Proven right on Philips, other two are still pending.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11373 on: October 21, 2021, 02:37:21 pm »
To be fair, G a r y ’ s comments are second to someone in the Atletico match thread delighting in the idea of Simeone managing Liverpool and saying how great it’d be to see him whip up the crowd to a frenzy at Anfield.  ;D  That wins the prize for me this month at least.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11374 on: October 21, 2021, 02:39:12 pm »
Who is that then? Nat Philips and Naby Keita, oh yeah I also said Curtis Jones isn't 'as good' as people are making out.

Proven right on Philips, other two are still pending.

You honestly don’t get it at all do you? :D

Going ‘Rafa is crap, I hope he gets sacked’ and eventually being proven right isn’t something to be proud of. Going ‘X Liverpool player is crap’ and being proven right….isn’t something to be proud of.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #11375 on: October 21, 2021, 02:45:12 pm »
You honestly don’t get it at all do you? :D

Going ‘Rafa is crap, I hope he gets sacked’ and eventually being proven right isn’t something to be proud of. Going ‘X Liverpool player is crap’ and being proven right….isn’t something to be proud of.
You're right.

I'm just not watching Naby Keita with rose tinted glasses on like a minority on here. It's not the end of the world to suggest that a player we paid £55m for hasn't been a good signing. To suggest my attitude to "football and all our players" is negative is way off the mark.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11376 on: October 21, 2021, 02:57:52 pm »
Lovely bit of backtracking there  ;D

Glad you admit that it’s only a minority that see him through rose tinted specs mind, as it really is. Most here readily admit it’s been hugely dissapointing (mostly through no fault of his own).  What most here don’t do though is go around calling him crap.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11377 on: October 21, 2021, 03:02:26 pm »
Genuinely up there with ‘Who the fuck is Baldrick?’.

Gary supports Baldrick...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11378 on: October 21, 2021, 03:14:34 pm »
Gary supports Baldrick...

Gary is a bald dick

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #11379 on: October 21, 2021, 03:36:41 pm »
Just on this, there's been some interesting discussion from Babu Yagu and perhaps Sam Maguire (sp?) on Twitter about how Keita is potentially 'easier' to sub off than some of the others. You run the risk of annoying Henderson/ Milner if you take them off - they're big characters, important players and would understandably be, potentially, a bit miffed. But Keita... Keita will probably accept it in a way that doesn't run the risk of damaging relationships/ mood.
Man, you really have to stop taking his word as gospel. That's a ridiculous point. It's basically saying that Klopp puts those players feeling over the team, when he has subbed and benched Henderson and Milner plenty of times. It's just utter nonsense and disrespectful to the manager. I like reading Babu's tactical breakdowns from time to time, but regarding Henderson and Milner, he clearly has a bias.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11380 on: October 21, 2021, 03:44:25 pm »
Man, you really have to stop taking his word as gospel. That's a ridiculous point. It's basically saying that Klopp puts those players feeling over the team, when he has subbed and benched Henderson and Milner plenty of times. It's just utter nonsense and disrespectful to the manager. I like reading Babu's tactical breakdowns from time to time, but regarding Henderson and Milner, he clearly has a bias.

Yeah Babu is talking shite with this one.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #11381 on: October 21, 2021, 06:07:03 pm »
Bad comparison I can accept. And it’s a comparison from the resulting discussion, not the originating detail. Can we leave it at that?

Filler makes an innocuous and subjective post about the media coverage at the time we first heard about Naby and the way folk felt about Minamino that night against Salzburg (listen back to the TAW post game pod and which was entitled “Minamino 2020” and you’ll hear a few folk who felt the same) and on here there’s a list of pointless counterpoints taking things to a more argumentative place.

We are at a peak just now as a side but can we cheer up and get along? Nah. Internet. It’s casual accusations of unconscious racism and taking people to task for politely stating their subjective (and non controversial) view from two or three years ago. Hard graft online these days.

As usual you're generally right.  Though I would say I really don't like the Kante thing as it's used as a stick to beat Naby with.  "I thought we were getting at least a Kante" you hear and see a lot and it's just not fair as Naby was never that player nor will he ever be that player.  I thought that was a controversial view 4+ years ago when it started but to each their own.

As far as cheer up, for me personally I think it gets tough as it always feel like it's almost on a knifes edge from glory to nothing because of how unfair our competition is and it therefore gets hard at times to appreciate how good we have it.  Why I've posted in other threads that I don't think I can loath ManC possibly any more because of what they've robbed from LFC these last couple of years.

Online LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #11382 on: October 21, 2021, 06:53:41 pm »

Mad this thread. Genuinely don't understand the backing Keita gets.

I know right, how Dare Liverpool fans back a erm Liverpool player

😆

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11383 on: October 21, 2021, 08:14:44 pm »
Keita has all the talent in the world, far more talented than Milner, Hendo, Jones, Ox etc... but without guts its not going to happen. Hes a fabulous player when things are going his way, but i'm sure we have all played with guys like him (at our own level of course), there are some days he just doesn't fancy it.

It happened early in his career here, came off injured, not a guy who would play through it, took the easy option. He's not a guy to go into the fire for you. Its more nuanced than that of course, but I have a feeling the size of the club is an issue too, pressure cooker atmosphere, a mate of mine lives in Leipzig, he is not a fan but he watches their games, he reckons Klopp would be the most demanding manager Keita would ever have played under and it would be interesting to see how he reacts.

Also the talk that its easier to take Keita off than Hendo, Milner etc.. may appear that way, but Keita is no shrinking violet and he has a generously sized ego too which was bruised on many an occasion in Germany and I think its been bruised here where he is small fish in a bigger pond.

I just think he is one of those signings we got wrong, when they weigh up the players personality and psychological make up i'd say Keita was right on the edge of what was acceptable for Liverpools recruitment team, but it was his precocious talent that swayed it. Huge huge talent who will maybe flourish elsewhere when not under such intense scrutiny.

He's a Big Puff as my Dad would say..

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11384 on: October 21, 2021, 08:17:54 pm »
Keita has all the talent in the world, far more talented than Milner, Hendo, Jones, Ox etc... but without guts its not going to happen. Hes a fabulous player when things are going his way, but i'm sure we have all played with guys like him (at our own level of course), there are some days he just doesn't fancy it.

It happened early in his career here, came off injured, not a guy who would play through it, took the easy option. He's not a guy to go into the fire for you. Its more nuanced than that of course, but I have a feeling the size of the club is an issue too, pressure cooker atmosphere, a mate of mine lives in Leipzig, he is not a fan but he watches their games, he reckons Klopp would be the most demanding manager Keita would ever have played under and it would be interesting to see how he reacts.

Also the talk that its easier to take Keita off than Hendo, Milner etc.. may appear that way, but Keita is no shrinking violet and he has a generously sized ego too which was bruised on many an occasion in Germany and I think its been bruised here where he is small fish in a bigger pond.

I just think he is one of those signings we got wrong, when they weigh up the players personality and psychological make up i'd say Keita was right on the edge of what was acceptable for Liverpools recruitment team, but it was his precocious talent that swayed it. Huge huge talent who will maybe flourish elsewhere when not under such intense scrutiny.

you don’t know any of this though do you, it’s quite a take from just watching him play football and maybe seeing him in and around the team on some vids!

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11385 on: October 21, 2021, 08:34:12 pm »
 if you asked me after the real madrid game last season id have said he is done but ive changed my mind on him a little.

i still dont think he is up to it as a starter in big games and i think jayo10 summed him up well above but he definitely has use as a squad player or someone to come in against weaker opposition when we are likely to dominate. he is a bit of a luxury player. on the other hand do we let his value depreciate it further and take such a big loss on him when he decides to leave at the end of his contract? judging by his celebration after his goal v palace he definitely feels himself that he should be playing every game so not sure if he would be happy to accept the role of a squad player.

the other thing is, you'd even fancy someone like shaqiri to put in a better effort than he made for their 2 goals. it was that bad.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11386 on: October 21, 2021, 09:21:28 pm »
Oh come on are you/they seriously suggesting the manager is taking an easy option? He's scraed to upset experienced players? Don't make me laugh.

He subbed off Keita as he wanted to strengthen the right hand side of midfield and his finger prints were all over the goals we conceded. It worked, we only conceded one shot on target in the second half despite us apprantly looking no more secure according to some.

No. I suspect not. I'm passing on something which was a totally different angle. And to be fair he had a quote from Klopp on Voronin where Klopp basically says as much about Voronin.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #11387 on: October 21, 2021, 10:42:18 pm »
judging by his celebration after his goal v palace he definitely feels himself that he should be playing every game so not sure if he would be happy to accept the role of a squad player.

I'm glad to see the body language experts stuck around even after Sturridge moved on.

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #11388 on: October 22, 2021, 01:21:35 am »
Like most I agree that Naby is probably too enigmatic. During the pre-season games I thought he looked very good actually, and I think some of his form has translated to this season. The problem, in some ways, is that we sort of want him to be a bit like Gini/Hendo/Millie  - functional and 'doing a job' - and he's none of these specifically, and in some ways the best of all three combined. I think he's a better presser, a better short passer and passing through the lines, better technically, and will score more goals than all three.

That he hasn't hit the heights that have been expected of him is a combination of bad luck and bad form when given the opportunity.

Who knows though eh? Given an injury free season he might live up to the hype attached when he arrived. Or maybe he'll just be an 6/10 player and we got it wrong.

Again, using the Atleti game as a stick to beat him with is a nonsense, our midfield was pourous on that side of the pitch and to me speaks of an underlying issue with how we're currently set up. The quality managers are going to be able to find ways to exploit this (and Simeone is a good manager) and I'm sure Klopp sees a trend here that he'd like fixing.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11389 on: October 22, 2021, 01:43:26 pm »
He's a Big Puff as my Dad would say..

How very Neanderthal of you

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11390 on: October 22, 2021, 04:11:52 pm »
Naby, Thiago and Fabinho … that’s a top class midfield 3 combo … for me of course
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #11391 on: October 22, 2021, 04:13:34 pm »
Naby, Thiago and Fabinho … that’s a top class midfield 3 combo … for me of course

It could be if their respective periods of fitness coincided.

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11392 on: October 22, 2021, 04:33:29 pm »
I mean for trolling to be good it has to at least have some connection to reality

He's not trolling - all his takes are this bad
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11393 on: October 22, 2021, 05:48:06 pm »
The debate in here about Naby is interesting and refreshing that most recognise that the lad is very talented but unlucky with the way things have panned out for him so far. As for criticising G A R Y, yes he is rather sweeping and insulting in his choice of language e.g calling him "crap", but the most important thing is that G A R Y, or indeed anyone on this forum or social media has absolutely no impact on what Jurgen or his staff think, and I guess Naby himself. As Jurgen said today, he takes no notice whatsoever of what people on platforms say and advises his players to do the same. Perhaps Naby does log on to RAWK and feels very sad that G A R Y thinks he's "crap", but I doubt it. The only way Naby will be affected by G A R Y is if he goes to the match, and I guess if he did try and start a 'Naby is crap' chant he wouldn't get very far. So let the guy spout if it makes him feel good.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11394 on: October 22, 2021, 08:02:59 pm »
The debate in here about Naby is interesting and refreshing that most recognise that the lad is very talented but unlucky with the way things have panned out for him so far. As for criticising G A R Y, yes he is rather sweeping and insulting in his choice of language e.g calling him "crap", but the most important thing is that G A R Y, or indeed anyone on this forum or social media has absolutely no impact on what Jurgen or his staff think, and I guess Naby himself. As Jurgen said today, he takes no notice whatsoever of what people on platforms say and advises his players to do the same. Perhaps Naby does log on to RAWK and feels very sad that G A R Y thinks he's "crap", but I doubt it. The only way Naby will be affected by G A R Y is if he goes to the match, and I guess if he did try and start a 'Naby is crap' chant he wouldn't get very far. So let the guy spout if it makes him feel good.

Nah that’s just a cheap get out. ‘It’s not at the game so it doesn’t matter’ is utter crap. If G a r y wants to spout utter drivel to make himself feel good then maybe Twitter or MySpace would be more appropriate

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11395 on: October 22, 2021, 08:46:18 pm »
Nah that’s just a cheap get out. ‘It’s not at the game so it doesn’t matter’ is utter crap. If G a r y wants to spout utter drivel to make himself feel good then maybe Twitter or MySpace would be more appropriate

No "cheap get out". What influence do you think he or anybody on here or other platforms have on how things are run at Liverpool - none. Twitter is full of G A R Y and his like; just because he posts on here doesn't give him or anybody else any credility or influence. Free speech allows him to say what he wants, particularly on plaforms like this, even if he talks through his arse.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11396 on: October 22, 2021, 08:48:43 pm »
Sunday isn't the game for him, but if he's picked, I hope he proves me wrong.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11397 on: October 22, 2021, 11:45:03 pm »
Don’t know how people are blaming him for that Griezmann goal. VVD is criminal there, and Henderson not far behind.

Starts Sunday.

Offline smurfinaus

• Legacy Fan
  • Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to <insert location> we go :P
« Reply #11398 on: October 23, 2021, 03:56:04 am »
When we originally bought him, he was touted as being a useful promising CM, who could play deep (DM) and also progressive going forward. A useful weapon to have. However, where is he best at?.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11399 on: October 23, 2021, 04:01:49 am »
When we originally bought him, he was touted as being a useful promising CM, who could play deep (DM) and also progressive going forward. A useful weapon to have. However, where is he best at?.
Jury is still out on this.,
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?