Author Topic: Draft Towers  (Read 320960 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Draft Towers
« Reply #5040 on: October 17, 2021, 01:18:59 pm »
I always thought a committee of vivabobbygraham, Samie, Fordy and Fromola could be a goer rather than a public vote
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #5041 on: October 17, 2021, 02:12:42 pm »
I always thought a committee of vivabobbygraham, Samie, Fordy and Fromola could be a goer rather than a public vote

Or maybe we could include a few of the Mods? 

Would be fun to invite some group of people who have not already been conditioned to the norms and practices of the drafting cabal :)

And if we do something like a panel --- you have to have Timbo's Goals - not only would you get a passionate well thought out vote, but a persuasive argument to boot.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5042 on: October 19, 2021, 06:49:57 pm »
Lastrador told me he was a bit too busy to run the movies draft right now and told me to go ahead with my latest draft idea - the FM 2010 Encore Swedish League World Domination Snake Draft.

As you may remember, especially if you took part, I ran a very intriguing FM 2010 draft during the epic Liverpool winning streak of late 2019. That draft saw 14 rounds of selections picking the best players in football from 2009 with the aim to transform the Scottish Premier League to the dominant force in the world and also to test our drafting skills. I then ran seven seasons simulating proceedings and posted them in the results threads. In other words, no votes, just the computer calculating how good we'd drafted! Since we got seven consecutive different winners of the Scottish League Cup we must've done something right. Each player got given a ten-year contract for 1 k/week with a pre-arranged transfer at a stage after the draft ended so that they would remain at their new club for the duration of the draft.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344054.0

Either way, what left me with unfinished business back then was that 14 players were too few to transform these teams into world-beaters. Other European clubs kept too many players in their ranks and our teams kicked the shit out of one another in the 38-game SPL, which resulted in none of us getting the hands on the Champions League during the seven seasons! Our squads were just too thin.

The solution? A shorter league, more teams to steal players from the big clubs and 22-player squads should do the trick! In addition, a league with zero restrictions on foreign players.

That's where my home country comes in: a 30-game season, 16 teams and runs spring to autumn which enables us to squeeze in eight seasons in just seven years! January 2009-December 2016. Now that I'm working full-time, it will probably take 10 days to simulate and write all that down but it will definitely keep the intensity going.

Here's the league as of 2009:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Allsvenskan#League_table

I want to start sign-ups as soon as possible (Thursday) and am eager to go. I aim to draft my eight final substitutes after the draft has finished to negate my in-game knowledge. If people want me to not be able to 'win the draft' and have my team just as a 'ghost' that's also fine  ;D  I hope there are lots of takers because a simulation draft is a rather epic one-off!

I'll do a club and city presentation before you choose your club since I assume few of you are versed in Swedish geography and football in general :) It's basically a league very similar to 2. Bundesliga in many ways. Great atmosphere, close league and the fans own all the clubs. Right now in real life, two points separate the top four with just a few games to play! The fans have even pre-emptively vetoed VAR for good...

Hope to see you there, I'm prepared to fill in gaps and draft multiple teams so that we get to 16 if need be  :wave I need your help with unbiased drafting to help me set up my future Swedish bonkers league in that game!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:01:11 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #5043 on: October 20, 2021, 01:36:42 am »
Lastrador told me he was a bit too busy to run the movies draft right now and told me to go ahead with my latest draft idea - the FM 2010 Encore Swedish League World Domination Snake Draft.

As you may remember, especially if you took part, I ran a very intriguing FM 2010 draft during the epic Liverpool winning streak of late 2019. That draft saw 14 rounds of selections picking the best players in football from 2009 with the aim to transform the Scottish Premier League to the dominant force in the world and also to test our drafting skills. I then ran seven seasons simulating proceedings and posted them in the results threads. In other words, no votes, just the computer calculating how good we'd drafted! Since we got seven consecutive different winners of the Scottish League Cup we must've done something right. Each player got given a ten-year contract for 1 k/week with a pre-arranged transfer at a stage after the draft ended so that they would remain at their new club for the duration of the draft.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344054.0

Either way, what left me with unfinished business back then was that 14 players were too few to transform these teams into world-beaters. Other European clubs kept too many players in their ranks and our teams kicked the shit out of one another in the 38-game SPL, which resulted in none of us getting the hands on the Champions League during the seven seasons! Our squads were just too thin.

The solution? A shorter league, more teams to steal players from the big clubs and 22-player squads should do the trick! In addition, a league with zero restrictions on foreign players.

That's where my home country comes in: a 30-game season, 16 teams and runs spring to autumn which enables us to squeeze in eight seasons in just seven years! January 2009-December 2016. Now that I'm working full-time, it will probably take 10 days to simulate and write all that down but it will definitely keep the intensity going.

Here's the league as of 2009:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Allsvenskan#League_table

I want to start sign-ups as soon as possible (Thursday) and am eager to go. I aim to draft my eight final substitutes after the draft has finished to negate my in-game knowledge. If people want me to not be able to 'win the draft' and have my team just as a 'ghost' that's also fine  ;D  I hope there are lots of takers because a simulation draft is a rather epic one-off!

I'll do a club and city presentation before you choose your club since I assume few of you are versed in Swedish geography and football in general :) It's basically a league very similar to 2. Bundesliga in many ways. Great atmosphere, close league and the fans own all the clubs. Right now in real life, two points separate the top four with just a few games to play! The fans have even pre-emptively vetoed VAR for good...

Hope to see you there, I'm prepared to fill in gaps and draft multiple teams so that we get to 16 if need be  :wave I need your help with unbiased drafting to help me set up my future Swedish bonkers league in that game!
Count me in mate.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5044 on: October 20, 2021, 12:29:44 pm »
Count me in mate.

Nice one! I've written invitations to a few Swedish RAWKites to see what happens :D Would be fun to have a non-regular or two participating!
Linudden.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5045 on: October 20, 2021, 12:32:15 pm »
I want Survivor Series.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5046 on: October 20, 2021, 12:45:14 pm »
I want Survivor Series.

Don't think wrestling works, the landscape has changed so much and barely anyone watches the current stuff.  It'd just be people voting for wrestlers from the 80s and 90s, and if we had a rule about picking someone active nowadays, half the drafters wouldn't have a clue.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5047 on: October 20, 2021, 12:54:45 pm »
Don't think wrestling works, the landscape has changed so much and barely anyone watches the current stuff.  It'd just be people voting for wrestlers from the 80s and 90s, and if we had a rule about picking someone active nowadays, half the drafters wouldn't have a clue.

That is true Fatso but what about my "Create a PPV Card wrestling draft?" :D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5048 on: October 20, 2021, 12:55:38 pm »
That is true Fatso but what about my "Create a PPV Card wrestling draft?" :D

What's that now?

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5049 on: October 20, 2021, 01:04:33 pm »
We each create a PPV card of say 5 matches and RAWK decides which card is the best.  :D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5050 on: October 20, 2021, 01:09:12 pm »
We each create a PPV card of say 5 matches and RAWK decides which card is the best.  :D

Same problem, people will just vote for their favourite 80s/90s wrestlers.  You'd be better off picking the Boss Man over Kenny Omega.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5051 on: October 20, 2021, 01:13:23 pm »
That's the point isn't it? And there's enough wrestlers from 60's-00's for all of us to get by.  ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #5052 on: October 20, 2021, 01:15:52 pm »
That's the point isn't it? And there's enough wrestlers from 60's-00's for all of us to get by.  ;D

I mean, it's a wrestling draft so I'd be in whatever.

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5053 on: October 20, 2021, 01:50:18 pm »

Sounds like a cool idea, but when I went back to look at your last one to see how formations/tactics would work etc I noticed this

I'll take Cristiano Ronaldo.

As I am a 442 team does that mean my manager will play a flat 442 or will be use his brain and put Ronaldo in a attacking winger position? Almost a 4222 if you like.
He'll probably use Ronaldo as a right midfielder  ;D

I haven't played a FM game for years so apologies if I've missed something here, but your Aberdeen (442) side who ended up winning the whole thing were set up like this

Aberdeen right now:

?

Maicon Mexès Chiellini Evra

Diarra

Hamsík Kaká

Pato Zárate

Agüero

Which looks nothing like a 442 ;D it's actually quite similar to Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten Formation ?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:00:47 pm by Adz LFC »
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5054 on: October 20, 2021, 01:57:43 pm »
I am down for  FM or wrestling draft

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5055 on: October 20, 2021, 02:02:27 pm »
I'd like to run the FM draft with signups from tomorrow, particularly since Lastrador was gracious enough to encourage me in doing so due to a lack of time of his to set up the film draft. Having said that, the simulation period and resulting results reports will take ten days or so, which means I have absolutely no problems at all with any wrestling draft being set up or some picks being made after we've concluded the picks:

In effect sometime during the simulation. Judging by expected pace of 22 draft picks, that's just a few days after Halloween or sometime near the international break :)

Adz//

I misremembered the Aberdeen default formation in the game and figured I'd needed to adapt mid-draft :D With 22 players you have a lot more wiggle room to draft more flexible players adaptable to multiple systems. Back during the 2019 draft, we were limited to 14 picks so had to match the formation of the respective incumbent manager or we were a bit toast. Also, the Swedish league system 12 years ago was dominated by 4-4-2 either way so it's quite a wise move pre-empting that.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:05:27 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5056 on: October 20, 2021, 02:23:40 pm »
I'd like to run the FM draft with signups from tomorrow, particularly since Lastrador was gracious enough to encourage me in doing so due to a lack of time of his to set up the film draft. Having said that, the simulation period and resulting results reports will take ten days or so, which means I have absolutely no problems at all with any wrestling draft being set up or some picks being made after we've concluded the picks:

In effect sometime during the simulation. Judging by expected pace of 22 draft picks, that's just a few days after Halloween or sometime near the international break :)

Adz//

I misremembered the Aberdeen default formation in the game and figured I'd needed to adapt mid-draft :D With 22 players you have a lot more wiggle room to draft more flexible players adaptable to multiple systems. Back during the 2019 draft, we were limited to 14 picks so had to match the formation of the respective incumbent manager or we were a bit toast. Also, the Swedish league system 12 years ago was dominated by 4-4-2 either way so it's quite a wise move pre-empting that.

Which is why I'm asking how you ended up posting some sort of 41221 if Aberdeen's default was 442?

That can't be a coincidence you ended up with players to fit such an overpowered formation ;)

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5057 on: October 20, 2021, 02:52:24 pm »
Which is why I'm asking how you ended up posting some sort of 41221 if Aberdeen's default was 442?

That can't be a coincidence you ended up with players to fit such an overpowered formation ;)

Nah you misunderstood my reply mate. The default was 4-1-2-2-1 but it took me a few rounds to remember that :wave
Linudden.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5058 on: October 20, 2021, 03:07:40 pm »
Same problem, people will just vote for their favourite 80s/90s wrestlers.  You'd be better off picking the Boss Man over Kenny Omega.
Why not just pick a year then? Like, 2001 Survivor Series across all federations.

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5059 on: October 20, 2021, 04:19:01 pm »
Nah you misunderstood my reply mate. The default was 4-1-2-2-1 but it took me a few rounds to remember that :wave

As someone who doesn’t play the games, is 41221 classed as a variation of 442 on FM10 then?

(Only because to me it looks more like a hybrid of a 433/451 than a 442)

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5060 on: October 20, 2021, 07:34:30 pm »
As someone who doesn’t play the games, is 41221 classed as a variation of 442 on FM10 then?

(Only because to me it looks more like a hybrid of a 433/451 than a 442)

It's a deeper version of a 4-3-3  :wave
Linudden.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5061 on: October 20, 2021, 07:55:45 pm »
Not sure if anyone remembers it but the FM draft run by Rosso was one of my most epic ever on here. It used the latest version, which at the time was 2015. Fuck knows where did that time went! I'd love to see another one on that scale in the future. I don't own FM (haven't played it since it was CM!), but I'd be tempted just to help make this happen again -

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=321882.msg13947854#msg13947854

(not dissing Linudden's idea by the way, it more just jogged this draft in my memory)
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5062 on: October 20, 2021, 07:56:46 pm »
It's a deeper version of a 4-3-3  :wave

So it was just an honest mistake putting Aberdeen’s formation down as a 442 in the sign up thread then?

Like I said earlier it’s a cool idea, but it’s also one that could be manipulated by the host… hence why I queried the formation / tactics aspect of it :wave

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5063 on: October 20, 2021, 08:01:30 pm »
Not sure if anyone remembers it but the FM draft run by Rosso was one of my most epic ever on here. It used the latest version, which at the time was 2015. Fuck knows where did that time went! I'd love to see another one on that scale in the future. I don't own FM (haven't played it since it was CM!), but I'd be tempted just to help make this happen again -

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=321882.msg13947854#msg13947854

(not dissing Linudden's idea by the way, it more just jogged this draft in my memory)

:shocked

The amount of effort that must go into these FM style drafts is nuts!

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5064 on: October 20, 2021, 08:04:28 pm »
:shocked

The amount of effort that must go into these FM style drafts is nuts!

Yeah, this one was especially insane! I think I remember the drafters taking it in turns to run a season each just to spread the workload, but even then it was a huge undertaking for each of them. I think that's why we only ever did the one!
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5065 on: October 20, 2021, 08:05:50 pm »
Yeah it takes a lot of effort, but I'm not that nuts  :D

I hope for a full field of 16 teams. We can take a one-day midway break if people feel like it and people don't like doing all 22, some people can choose to hand a list to me or make me finish their bench for them if it's too much work. I'm very flexible so long as people draft their XI and at least a few subs :)

With 22 players there's no way you could draft a team not suitable for multiple formations since a lot of players in that game were very versatile. The reason I said the wrong formation for Aberdeen was because I picked them myself before anyone else and therefore didn't bother checking! If people feel better about me just being a 'ghost team' I'll could potentially yield and just go for team points and declare someone else the draft winner if my team finishes on top. What I do intend to do instead is to draft #16 and last in the first round and then give up some substitute picks and do those after the draft is over.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 08:13:47 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #5066 on: October 20, 2021, 08:29:12 pm »
Yeah it takes a lot of effort, but I'm not that nuts  :D

I hope for a full field of 16 teams. We can take a one-day midway break if people feel like it and people don't like doing all 22, some people can choose to hand a list to me or make me finish their bench for them if it's too much work. I'm very flexible so long as people draft their XI and at least a few subs :)

With 22 players there's no way you could draft a team not suitable for multiple formations since a lot of players in that game were very versatile. The reason I said the wrong formation for Aberdeen was because I picked them myself before anyone else and therefore didn't bother checking! If people feel better about me just being a 'ghost team' I'll could potentially yield and just go for team points and declare someone else the draft winner if my team finishes on top. What I do intend to do instead is to draft #16 and last in the first round and then give up some substitute picks and do those after the draft is over.

Handy they just so happened to play that 41221 formation then ;D

All messing about aside, how should it actually work then… Do you just register everybody’s players to a team and then let it sim out without touching any tactics (if so, surely you should give a more detailed description of each team’s default set up?)

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5067 on: October 20, 2021, 08:42:19 pm »
Handy they just so happened to play that 41221 formation then ;D

All messing about aside, how should it actually work then… Do you just register everybody’s players to a team and then let it sim out without touching any tactics (if so, surely you should give a more detailed description of each team’s default set up?)

I register every player to the team, give them a 1 k/week contract for at least ten years and set a pre-set transfer to smaller local clubs when the draft is well and truly over so they will remain satisfied with their current deals and not seek a transfer to a bigger league.

I don't touch anything and just run a straight sim for eight seasons. Before drafting, I will tell everyone which is the preferred formation of the current manager so people know what to expect  :wave In the event we don't have enough takers, I will draft 22 players for those unchosen teams after the draft is done to ensure games against those teams aren't ending in double figures even though those teams obviously won't stand a chance.

I'm on vacation in the game with an unemployed manager and will regularly screenshot or cell camera the outcome of proceedings.

Sounds good?
Linudden.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5068 on: October 20, 2021, 08:45:45 pm »

In the other version, we all drafted our own manager as well, which I thought was really interesting as that gave an extra flavour of realness to the whole thing. I was pissed to discover Rafa was shite though. Fucking FM.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5069 on: October 20, 2021, 09:05:52 pm »
We could draft a manager too if you guys want?

It would have to be done ahead of the first round though. The problem is that they'll probably be snapped up by a bigger club though. I could try and make them retire in 2019 or something. That being said I think it's a bad idea because some manager play their formations in a manner we don't associate with them later. Klopp's Dortmund stack the middle and have no wingers for crying out loud  :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:08:00 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Betty Blue

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5070 on: October 20, 2021, 09:08:59 pm »
We could draft a manager too if you guys want?

It would have to be done ahead of the first round though. The problem is that they'll probably be snapped up by a bigger club though. I could try and make them retire in 2019 or something.

Obviously you're on a different version of FM, but Rosso found a way around this by editing the ambition of each of the managers and changing their favourite club to whichever club they were assigned to. A few did get sacked along the way though, so he had to go in and re-add them. I think he also offered these teams the chance to change managers at that point too. Might add a bit too much work for you though.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5071 on: October 20, 2021, 09:40:02 pm »
The in-game editor doesn't exist for FM10 so re-adding managers when being sacked would be impossible I'm afraid  :-\

I think the Swedish ones can do a job with the right tools on hand. At least they play predictable formations and are of even quality in the game.
Linudden.

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
« Reply #5072 on: October 21, 2021, 12:25:04 pm »
FM 2010 Encore Swedish League World Domination Snake Draft.

If there's space, I'll play.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5073 on: October 21, 2021, 01:51:33 pm »
If there's space, I'll play.

Great!

You can sign up in the thread below. I'm a bit concerned about us not reaching adequate numbers but we could potentially run something just for fun regardless  :)

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=349416.0
Linudden.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #5074 on: October 21, 2021, 04:33:54 pm »
I've figured there won't be enough participants to make my draft idea work, so Samie can start the wrestling thread already  :wave

There's no point in delaying the inevitable. Thanks to those who told me they were interested but I guess 2019 was the final FM draft. It's okay. I'll be back with a more viable draft idea I have in a few weeks' time.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:35:25 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5075 on: October 21, 2021, 08:43:01 pm »
I've figured there won't be enough participants to make my draft idea work, so Samie can start the wrestling thread already  :wave
Good. feckin virgins. Now lets get this wrestling draft started for all the big bad booty daddies amongst us....

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5076 on: October 21, 2021, 09:04:53 pm »
maybe instead of the decade thing, each match must be a particular type of match. Also the good thing is with a match format it makes the tag teams obsolete

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5077 on: October 21, 2021, 09:11:23 pm »
Now lets get this wrestling draft started for all the big bad booty daddies amongst us....
A wrestling draft ...... Something Awful will love this ........ oh, wait ...

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5078 on: October 21, 2021, 09:17:45 pm »
Methinks John C is itching to do a draft you know. Who wants to pair up with him?

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #5079 on: October 21, 2021, 09:20:40 pm »
Methinks John C is itching to do a draft you know. Who wants to pair up with him?
He will. Afterwards, he'll ban us all.  ;D