Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 548321 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #10720 on: October 18, 2021, 11:48:05 am »
Avenged Sevenfold.

Have you ever been abroad and seen either a gig or a sports match?

I’ve seen the All Blacks play in Auckland.

I’ve seen an Aussie Rules game at the MCG in Melbourne.

I’ve seen the Yankees play in New York.

All good fun, a few iconic stadiums in there. Sadly have never seen us play away in Europe.

Can you put a timeframe on how long little Ole has left at the wheel?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10721 on: October 18, 2021, 11:50:07 am »
Avenged Sevenfold.

Have you ever been abroad and seen either a gig or a sports match?

Lived in Hamburg for a year for uni so used to go and watch HSV every few weeks when they weren't a basketcase. Also the Freezers ice hockey team. Saw Morrissey out there when he wasn't quite a basketcase.

Also did the entire 2017/18 Ashes, a few Euro 2016 games (Lyon is a spectacularly beautiful city, Marseille less so). Visited Den Haag for an ADO game on a trip to Amsterdam once, that's also a lovely little Dutch city that doesn't deserve its reputation of where war criminals end up.

Does Madrid 2019 count as both if I went to the fanpark beforehand and watched it in a bar?

Which one fictional animal species do you wish was real?

If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10722 on: October 18, 2021, 11:56:30 am »
Can you put a timeframe on how long little Ole has left at the wheel?
Two and a bit months.
Which one fictional animal species do you wish was real?
A luck dragon.

How much money would be enough for you to never work again and be satisfied?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10723 on: October 18, 2021, 01:01:08 pm »
My annual salary times 50. Assuming I live to see the next 50 years.

Do you think a four-day working week is the new way forward? If not, explain why

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #10724 on: October 18, 2021, 03:46:02 pm »
My annual salary times 50. Assuming I live to see the next 50 years.

Do you think a four-day working week is the new way forward? If not, explain why
Depends on so many different things, my job wouldn’t be as smooth if done in 4 10-hour days as opposed to 5 sets of 8 hours, but I’d certainly prefer it. I think companies need to start moving towards offering time-flexible solutions and where appropriate if a person can do their job and the necessary hours in less days, why not. My Ma has a job whereby as long as she does her 37.5 hours, it doesn’t matter when she does them, and she also earns time back for anything over that she works. She routinely does a few 50 hour weeks to earn blocks of days off, or does big shifts so as to have a 3 day weekend every week. It would be nice if more work places offered something similar. Hopefully the experiment in Scotland is a huge success.

Do you have a cat or a dog? Is it difficult to plan holidays etc around them?

“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10725 on: October 18, 2021, 08:25:46 pm »
Sadly neither, impossible to have one when before Covid we spend whole summer in California, if i could have a Pet though it would be a European Doberman with cropped ears and docked tail.

What was the last meal you had.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10726 on: October 18, 2021, 08:53:30 pm »
Sadly neither, impossible to have one when before Covid we spend whole summer in California, if i could have a Pet though it would be a European Doberman with cropped ears and docked tail.

Fish fingers chips & peas earlier.. :)

Recommend a recent purchase of yours?
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #10727 on: October 18, 2021, 11:49:20 pm »

Please don’t get one if you intend to do that to the poor dog. It’s completely unnecessary and cruel.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10728 on: October 18, 2021, 11:52:58 pm »
Fish fingers chips & peas earlier.. :)

Recommend a recent purchase of yours?
Just got a new Toyota Corolla GR Sport on Friday. It looks ace.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight (if you had to lose one)?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10729 on: October 19, 2021, 06:34:57 am »
Just got a new Toyota Corolla GR Sport on Friday. It looks ace.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight (if you had to lose one)?

Hearing. I could still work, still do all the things I enjoy without my hearing, but losing my sight would not only rob me of things I enjoy doing, I'd not be able to see my kids grow, see any future grandkids, watch birds flying, look at sunrises etc, far too much to miss.

Whats the best meal you can cook from scratch?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10730 on: October 19, 2021, 10:45:55 am »
Hmm tough one, there's a few, possibly a Tomato Risotto, though I do a very nice ratatouille too.

What's the best restaurant you've ever been to.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10731 on: October 19, 2021, 02:58:44 pm »
Hmm tough one, there's a few, possibly a Tomato Risotto, though I do a very nice ratatouille too.

What's the best restaurant you've ever been to.

Gordon Ramsay Burger in Vegas.  The burger I had there was just unbelievable, best burger I've ever eaten.  And I've had a lot of burgers in my time.

What are the ideal contents of the perfect burger?  Sliced tomato/tomato sauce, onions/no onions, cheese, other sauces, etc?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10732 on: October 19, 2021, 05:37:08 pm »
Gordon Ramsay Burger in Vegas.  The burger I had there was just unbelievable, best burger I've ever eaten.  And I've had a lot of burgers in my time.

What are the ideal contents of the perfect burger?  Sliced tomato/tomato sauce, onions/no onions, cheese, other sauces, etc?
Gotta be large sliced Tomatoes, Sliced Red Onions, Cheese that melts really good, and Tomato sauce or Thousand Island sauce, and some gherkins if you prefer.

Who was your first celebrity crush?
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10733 on: October 19, 2021, 06:28:52 pm »
Would Jet from Gladiators be too Partridge a shout? Probably accurate though!

Going back to the burger shout - am I odd to despise tomatoes (and also gherkins but that’s less controversial). And should they be anywhere near a burger, or indeed any kind of sandwich? They make the bun/bread soggy and ruin everything. Is this a question? Possibly.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10734 on: October 19, 2021, 06:32:51 pm »
Would Jet from Gladiators be too Partridge a shout? Probably accurate though!

Going back to the burger shout - am I odd to despise tomatoes (and also gherkins but that’s less controversial). And should they be anywhere near a burger, or indeed any kind of sandwich? They make the bun/bread soggy and ruin everything. Is this a question? Possibly.
You are eating your Burger to slow if they make your Burger soggy. ;D

Post Klopp would you have Diego Simeone as LFC manager.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10735 on: October 19, 2021, 06:39:36 pm »

I meant sandwiches really. Was a wider anti-tomato rant. :D

As you were...

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10736 on: October 19, 2021, 10:00:37 pm »

No he's a bit of a c*nt.

Who do you think will take over from Klopp?

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10737 on: October 19, 2021, 10:15:34 pm »
No he's a bit of a c*nt.

Who do you think will take over from Klopp?
Steve Bruce.

Should I stay or should I go?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10738 on: October 19, 2021, 10:34:57 pm »
Steve Bruce.

Should I stay or should I go?
Great song.

What's your weekend plans?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10739 on: October 20, 2021, 08:46:41 am »
We spent a pretty penny going to the NFL and doing some bits in London last weekend and the weekend after this we’re away too, so probably boring and pop the pub on Friday night, then stay in over the weekend, maybe run a couple of times and slob on the Xbox as my partner is working.

Do you think a service charge being added to your bill at a restaurant is reasonable and fair?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10740 on: October 20, 2021, 09:21:03 am »
We spent a pretty penny going to the NFL and doing some bits in London last weekend and the weekend after this we’re away too, so probably boring and pop the pub on Friday night, then stay in over the weekend, maybe run a couple of times and slob on the Xbox as my partner is working.

Do you think a service charge being added to your bill at a restaurant is reasonable and fair?

Do you mean when they add one automatically? I think it’s a bit cheeky if you’re just a table for 2 or even 4. I’ll tip anyway but feels a bit of a loss take when they add it to the bill as they know enough people probably won’t kick up a fuss about it. Although generally it’ll be company policy high up rather than the person serving the table doing it. As long as they get the tip that’s the main thing. And maybe these days everyone carries less cash so it’s just easier.

If you could only eat one item of food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #10741 on: October 20, 2021, 09:47:58 am »
If you could only eat one item of food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Curry. A hot one. Does it all. I basically lived like this on the dole - made my own curry with tomatoes, dried spices, onions I made into a paste, peppers and chillies, with whatever meat I had. Endlessly variable, always nourishing. And I could make a standard madras-style curry and live off that forever.

What decade would you have most liked to be 21 during? And you can nominate a different country too if blighty ain't doing it for ya

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10742 on: October 20, 2021, 09:58:45 am »
Do you mean when they add one automatically? I think it’s a bit cheeky if you’re just a table for 2 or even 4. I’ll tip anyway but feels a bit of a loss take when they add it to the bill as they know enough people probably won’t kick up a fuss about it. Although generally it’ll be company policy high up rather than the person serving the table doing it. As long as they get the tip that’s the main thing. And maybe these days everyone carries less cash so it’s just easier.
Yes, we went a restaurant in Spitalfields this weekend, 2 of us were there less than an hour and noticed post-payment they'd added 15% service charge to the bill, essentially gifting themselves £10+ when the service wasn't good, they forgot drinks orders and brought us another table's food at one point. I get the feeling this doesn't even count as a tip, just lining the owner's pockets.

What decade would you have most liked to be 21 during? And you can nominate a different country too if blighty ain't doing it for ya
USA in the 50s, or UK in the 80s.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10743 on: October 20, 2021, 11:39:34 am »
If I could be whisked back to the year my Dad was born 1957, be 21 year old and drive Route 66 in a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible. That would be awesome.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10744 on: October 20, 2021, 11:48:44 am »
If I could be whisked back to the year my Dad was born 1957, be 21 year old and drive Route 66 in a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible. That would be awesome.
I obviously don't understand the thread as I omitted a follow-up question.

What true crime case has really fascinated you?

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #10745 on: October 20, 2021, 01:16:22 pm »
I obviously don't understand the thread as I omitted a follow-up question.

What true crime case has really fascinated you?

Golden State Killer . Read a lot & watched various stuff & excellent 6 part documentary

If you could re live one year of your life which would it be and why
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10746 on: October 20, 2021, 02:30:06 pm »

Golden State Killer . Read a lot & watched various stuff & excellent 6 part documentary

If you could re live one year of your life which would it be and why
2000. Spent 9 months travelling Australia and still didn’t get to see it all, so would perhaps arrange to spend less time in Melbourne and drive up the East coast which was the one area I didn’t get to. Still so many great memories and places visited but would have liked to have seen/done more.

If you didn’t support Liverpool (or the team you do if you’re not a Liverpool fan) who do you think you’d support?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10747 on: October 20, 2021, 02:45:25 pm »
2000. Spent 9 months travelling Australia and still didn’t get to see it all, so would perhaps arrange to spend less time in Melbourne and drive up the East coast which was the one area I didn’t get to. Still so many great memories and places visited but would have liked to have seen/done more.

If you didn’t support Liverpool (or the team you do if you’re not a Liverpool fan) who do you think you’d support?
Hard to say, as I don't have a massive affinity with any English club outside of Liverpool. I follow Crewe Alex and go to see them more than I do Liverpool to be honest, but if I'm not allowed them under your criteria, I have a strange soft spot for Brentford over recent years because I respect their scouting and approach.

What's a country that's popular to visit that you've absolutely no interest whatsoever in going? Mine would be Dubai.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #10748 on: October 20, 2021, 03:45:48 pm »
Hard to say, as I don't have a massive affinity with any English club outside of Liverpool. I follow Crewe Alex and go to see them more than I do Liverpool to be honest, but if I'm not allowed them under your criteria, I have a strange soft spot for Brentford over recent years because I respect their scouting and approach.

What's a country that's popular to visit that you've absolutely no interest whatsoever in going? Mine would be Dubai.

Exactly the same. Going to Dubai doesn't interest me.

What's better to eat with a cup of tea -  a custard cream or a bourbon?
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10749 on: October 20, 2021, 03:52:06 pm »
Exactly the same. Going to Dubai doesn't interest me.

What's better to eat with a cup of tea -  a custard cream or a bourbon?
Brutal question, both are absolute classics. I slightly prefer a Bourbon, so I'll go with that. Both cracking choices though for sure.

Has another sporting moment ever given you a similar or greater feeling than Istanbul or something like Barca at Anfield?

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #10750 on: October 20, 2021, 04:31:56 pm »
Brutal question, both are absolute classics. I slightly prefer a Bourbon, so I'll go with that. Both cracking choices though for sure.

Has another sporting moment ever given you a similar or greater feeling than Istanbul or something like Barca at Anfield?

Personally no. I'm a big fan of teams in other sports and followed some of them for decades. Spent 1000's of pounds to go and watch them. For example I'm a big San Francisco 49ers fan. Been the US to watch them. Get up all hours to watch them. Love it when they win but it's not the same as Liverpool winning.

Liverpool is different for me since it represents my home city. It's the same team my Dad supports, my Grandad supported, that most of my friends and family support. It's something I grew up with day to day when living in Liverpool. It's ingrained into you the importance of the club and it's representation of the city to the wider world.

San Francisco 49ers is a team I've followed mainly from afar. A team and a city I've tried to understand in my 30 odd years supporting them. I've been SF a number of times (to watch 49ers and just visit). My missus lived there for a bit. I got a bit of an understanding of the city and how the 49ers fit within that. But I think it's probably miles away (in both a literal and emotional sense) from what a 49ers fan growing up in San Francisco  experiences. In the same way my experience of following Liverpool and being from that city is completely different than my personal experience of following a team in another sport from a different city and country.

I've not lived in Liverpool for years and don't go the game as often anymore. Between about 1985 and 2005 I reckon I only missed a handful of home games. Since 2005 I've probably gone to 40-50 max over the last 15 years. Not living in Liverpool and not going the game changes your experience massively also. That's with living in Liverpool for 20 odd years before moving. So for me Istanbul and 2001 felt much bigger as an emotional let off than the 2019 CL, for example. I think the PL trumped it all but that's more of a holy grail thing.

What's your preferred method for drying washing (i.e. clothes)? Tumble dryer? Washing line? Clothes airer mixed with a bit of radiator action?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 04:44:17 pm by Jookie »
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10751 on: October 20, 2021, 05:16:03 pm »

What's your preferred method for drying washing (i.e. clothes)? Tumble dryer? Washing line? Clothes airer mixed with a bit of radiator action?
Great answer Jookie.

We have a roofed area at the side of the house that I hang washing on if it's raining, on a line, because although outside the weather can't get to it. If the weather's good, line over the back lawn.

Do you do any activity or sport etc that you don't particularly like/aren't fond of, to support a friend or partner? I really am not a fan of cycling but my Girlfriend really likes it so I do go on rides with her. I also have next to no interest in science or medical science, whereas she's fascinated by it, so I've gone to all sorts of mad museums with her, some of which have actually been okay (there's this memory game in the National Health Museum in Tallinn, Estonia, where I chained together the record sequence for remembering the lights, colour and order they came on in. Kind of like Bop It  ;D)

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10752 on: October 21, 2021, 03:04:04 pm »
Great answer Jookie.

We have a roofed area at the side of the house that I hang washing on if it's raining, on a line, because although outside the weather can't get to it. If the weather's good, line over the back lawn.

Do you do any activity or sport etc that you don't particularly like/aren't fond of, to support a friend or partner? I really am not a fan of cycling but my Girlfriend really likes it so I do go on rides with her. I also have next to no interest in science or medical science, whereas she's fascinated by it, so I've gone to all sorts of mad museums with her, some of which have actually been okay (there's this memory game in the National Health Museum in Tallinn, Estonia, where I chained together the record sequence for remembering the lights, colour and order they came on in. Kind of like Bop It  ;D)

My wifes family are really into college basketball and I have tried to get into it. They have tickets to UNC Chapel Hill (which is a strong team) and they have taken me a few times. It is hard for me to get into it as I don't understand all the rules and the nuances of the game that someone who has played it will know and I feel like a bit of a fraud at the game.

Which activity do you most want to do you have never done (I crossed off free fall last year).

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10753 on: October 21, 2021, 03:08:07 pm »
Which activity do you most want to do you have never done (I crossed off free fall last year).

Snowboard. I've done skiing in France when I was 15 and been wanting to go back again since and give snowboarding a chance - but all family/friends prefer a summer holiday and most can't afford to do both. It'll def be something I do in the next few years though.

If you could do anything for a living what would it be?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10754 on: October 21, 2021, 03:10:38 pm »
My wifes family are really into college basketball and I have tried to get into it. They have tickets to UNC Chapel Hill (which is a strong team) and they have taken me a few times. It is hard for me to get into it as I don't understand all the rules and the nuances of the game that someone who has played it will know and I feel like a bit of a fraud at the game.

I'd like to go on Safari, but I wouldn't know how to find one that isn't massively exploitative.

What's the one Sports Event you'd pay mega money to attend? (£500+ for a ticket)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10755 on: October 21, 2021, 07:49:47 pm »
Snowboard. I've done skiing in France when I was 15 and been wanting to go back again since and give snowboarding a chance - but all family/friends prefer a summer holiday and most can't afford to do both. It'll def be something I do in the next few years though.

If you could do anything for a living what would it be?
Waterslide tester/reviewer

I'd like to go on Safari, but I wouldn't know how to find one that isn't massively exploitative.

What's the one Sports Event you'd pay mega money to attend? (£500+ for a ticket)
Probably Champions League Final involving us. But not if it's somewhere like Kiev, has to be somewhere warm like Istanbul

Do you see yourself as a tough guy, could you defeat an average person in a fight with no weapons involved?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10756 on: October 22, 2021, 10:13:58 am »
Difficult one. I'm in good physical shape (more cardiovascular than muscular though), but I'm not the biggest, 5'10/11 and not quite 12 stone, I've never been badly hurt and held my own on the few occasions I've got wrapped up in trouble, but at the same time I don't think the pissed up people I was scrapping with were anything other than average joes. So no I'm not a tough guy, and I'd probably do okay against another average joe with the rudimentary boxing I've done in the past.

Has there ever been a sport or activity you've wanted to get into, but have been too intimidated, embarrassed or anxious to even approach starting? Mine was boxing a few years back at Uni, I was lucky a guy I lived with was into MMA and dragged me along to some training. I would've never gone alone.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10757 on: October 22, 2021, 10:31:57 am »
Krav Maga. I did kick boxing when I was younger and have spoken about doing Krav Maga for years but just never done it.

Determined to do so now I’ve moved and already contacted a local place.

If you could have a fight with any celeb, no legal comeback, who would it be?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10758 on: October 22, 2021, 10:47:03 am »
Krav Maga. I did kick boxing when I was younger and have spoken about doing Krav Maga for years but just never done it.

Determined to do so now I’ve moved and already contacted a local place.

If you could have a fight with any celeb, no legal comeback, who would it be?
Oof that's a great question, so hard to answer. Frottage is up there (loose definitions of 'celeb' here) but probably Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, I'd love to make his nose meet the back of his skull. If we're removing politicians from the equation as they're not really celebrities, I'd consider twatting the living shit out of Ryan Giggs.

If there was a 'Purge,' like the premise of the movies, would you join in, would you barricade yourself and look to avoid trouble, or would you take it as an opportunity to do something specific the law otherwise prevents you from doing?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10759 on: October 22, 2021, 11:22:54 am »
I had this discussion (drunken) with my GF not so long back as she hadn't watched any of the movies before so we binged a few.

I'd be tempted to purge, not to kill anyone but maybe to give some much required payback to some people. However knowing there would be loons just going around killing randoms I'm not sure I'd take the risk and would likely look to avoid trouble.

The zombie apocalypse occurs - what do you do?