Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 309759 times)

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: IPTV
« Reply #560 on: August 12, 2018, 04:15:52 pm »
Just a general question here as it's something I've always wondered about...

Regardless of provider or which hardware you watch stuff on, is it normal for the stream to stop and then you have to manually restart it? The stream isn't down it's just on my end it kind of stops and I just have to select the channel again to get it going.

It could happen once every half an hour or once every two hours or once every 20 minutes..it's very much random. I use a wired connection with a Nvidia shield 4k so can't see it being a connection/hardware issue

I get this occasionally / regularly too. Had it a couple of times with GB today and would get it semi-regularly with SM last season. Completely different hardware (Fire TV) but also wired connection. I think it's probably just one of those things, but I don't know enough about the technology to give any more insight ;D
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #561 on: August 12, 2018, 04:18:01 pm »

Regardless of provider or which hardware you watch stuff on, is it normal for the stream to stop and then you have to manually restart it? The stream isn't down it's just on my end it kind of stops and I just have to select the channel again to get it going.

It could happen once every half an hour or once every two hours or once every 20 minutes..it's very much random. I use a wired connection with a Nvidia shield 4k so can't see it being a connection/hardware issue

Not normal, no.  Sometimes it'll happen with me on the free flash streams, but anything more stable than that should stay on.

I've had mine on for both matches this afternoon and no need to restart or refresh anything.  Same in weeks gone by for the other web services I've used.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: August 12, 2018, 04:52:53 pm »
Not normal, no.  Sometimes it'll happen with me on the free flash streams, but anything more stable than that should stay on.

I've had mine on for both matches this afternoon and no need to restart or refresh anything.  Same in weeks gone by for the other web services I've used.
I get this occasionally / regularly too. Had it a couple of times with GB today and would get it semi-regularly with SM last season. Completely different hardware (Fire TV) but also wired connection. I think it's probably just one of those things, but I don't know enough about the technology to give any more insight ;D

Interesting. I also watch through perfect player and stbemu and it happens on them both. It might be some incompatibility but it's not a big issue, your talking literally 5 second to restart the stream just wondered if anyone else had that experience 👍
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 04:55:52 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #563 on: August 12, 2018, 04:58:39 pm »

Regardless of provider or which hardware you watch stuff on, is it normal for the stream to stop and then you have to manually restart it?

No, it's not normal. Maybe take a 24hr test from someone else and see if it's the same

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: August 12, 2018, 05:15:17 pm »
happened on sky sports stream today too often so switched to TSN and smooth as you like, zero issues

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: August 12, 2018, 05:23:28 pm »
Have to take into consideration that they'll have been throwing everything they have at trying to get sources removed.If the UK channels get removed just jump into the 3pm or US sections.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:26:13 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #566 on: August 12, 2018, 05:35:11 pm »
I can give anyone a 24 hour trial if they want, just PM me.
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #567 on: August 12, 2018, 05:43:26 pm »
happened on sky sports stream today too often so switched to TSN and smooth as you like, zero issues

Yeah I see it happen more often on sky sports than us streams.  Like I said though, I don't really see any pattern or anything consistent. But it's not a huge issue, it seems more my end than anything.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #568 on: August 12, 2018, 10:13:09 pm »
anyone pm me gLoBaL iptv addy
just back from game and apparently FL been down since 5pm
its never been off for that amount of time and im reading stuff online saying they'll be finished soon
cheers

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #569 on: August 13, 2018, 09:31:49 am »

yeah it does happen

as others said TSN is often smoother.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #570 on: August 15, 2018, 08:43:11 am »
Can someone PM me details about Revs and Glowballs please? Used SM previously until it went belly up and looking to get setup for the season.

Cheers

Edit *** Got sorted, thanks  :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 07:26:34 pm by pmcgrath »

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: August 15, 2018, 04:24:45 pm »
Just got a 12mth global sub for Ł16 from a reseller on a telegram group I'm on. They sell 12mth revs for Ł23.. sounds too good to be true but was worth a punt for Ł16.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: August 15, 2018, 06:02:37 pm »
Just got a 12mth global sub for Ł16 from a reseller on a telegram group I'm on. They sell 12mth revs for Ł23.. sounds too good to be true but was worth a punt for Ł16.
you getting the movies with that?

anyone noticed eleven sports anywhere? not on my services it seems
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:19:47 pm by RobbieRedman »

Offline markcd

• Anny Roader
« Reply #573 on: August 15, 2018, 06:30:50 pm »
Has anyone got IPTV to work on a chrome os? I have an ASUS Chromebook that doesn't get used for much - or am I better just buying an Android box?

thanks

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: August 15, 2018, 06:31:07 pm »
you getting the movies with that?

anyone noticed eleven sports anywhere? not on my services it seems

In the section on UK: Sports on Revo
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: August 15, 2018, 06:32:27 pm »
In the section on UK: Sports on Revo
cheers mate

Offline Teigen

• RAWK doesn't post stuff from NOTW.
  • Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #576 on: August 17, 2018, 07:38:08 am »
Would love some info on revs and globe if anyone can help?
Would appreciate a PM 😊

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: August 17, 2018, 09:11:42 am »
Has anyone got IPTV to work on a chrome os? I have an ASUS Chromebook that doesn't get used for much - or am I better just buying an Android box?

thanks
I'm sure you could just use Kodi on that? Just depends if you want to watch on ur telly or just chromebook

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #578 on: August 17, 2018, 11:27:19 am »
SM / UM back up. They’re still adding some channels back in and payments by Bitcoin only still, for now. Tempted to renew if I get my head around Bitcoins.

Offline ^^Snoop^^

• Main Stander
« Reply #579 on: August 18, 2018, 09:34:42 am »
Could anyone PM me a link to a decent IPTV service please? I used Helix for the West Ham game but it was pretty terrible and I ended up trying all kinds of dodgy links on Twitter trying to get a decent stream.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: August 18, 2018, 12:47:52 pm »
Could anyone PM me a link to a decent IPTV service please? I used Helix for the West Ham game but it was pretty terrible and I ended up trying all kinds of dodgy links on Twitter trying to get a decent stream.

Interesting. I was about to try them for a month. I was with Fab (subscription until the end of August) but they are now apparently shutting down. Streams have been really bad so far today—working for a time but going down or buffering quite regularly.

Could someone please PM me a link/info to the two main ones that people keep mentioning on this thread?

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici
    • Work's MySpace page....
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2018, 02:33:02 pm »
Hi folks,

I'd like to request if anyone knows of a good iptv service that will work through a firestick (or possibly an openbox v9). Lots of be in the sticks and reception is proving to be impossible - and I'm not paying Ski prices!

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people will come along and try to put things in it."
~Terry Pratchett

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2018, 11:10:09 am »
Does anyone now how the hell Ace Streams works?!

I've seen people say 'you just google the links or find them on Reddit'...

I've Googled and nothing. I've been on reddit and people think I'm some sort of loon.

Any help would be appreciated!

PS: I would also like a PM about glowball / revs please!
ALso word of warning - i just re-subscribed for SM, and it's utter wank. The link to the streams just sends you back to the accounts page on a never ending cycle. And there is no customer support anywhere. They may be back up, but merely as a scam to siphon up bitcoins...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:28:03 am by kj999 »
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2018, 12:48:57 pm »
Globells was all over the place for me yesterday, hopefully a one off

Offline NA_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2018, 12:58:08 pm »
Can someone please PM me a link for globals/revs? Whichever is better?

Cheers

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2018, 07:02:45 pm »
Can someone please PM me a link for globals/revs? Whichever is better?

Cheers

Done! anyone else need a link to Global let me know and I'll forward the details that were sent to me  ;D

Offline NA_

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2018, 07:18:08 pm »
Done! anyone else need a link to Global let me know and I'll forward the details that were sent to me  ;D

Sorted cheers mate :D

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: August 20, 2018, 12:19:49 pm »

I've Googled and nothing. I've been on reddit and people think I'm some sort of loon.

ALso word of warning - i just re-subscribed for SM, and it's utter wank. The link to the streams just sends you back to the accounts page on a never ending cycle. And there is no customer support anywhere. They may be back up, but merely as a scam to siphon up bitcoins...
I second this. Never been able to get acestream to work on my fire stick.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #588 on: August 20, 2018, 12:26:42 pm »
Yes please!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Offline pmcgrath

• Main Stander
« Reply #589 on: August 20, 2018, 01:27:08 pm »

I'm assuming that you have the Acestreams app installed on your equipment? If so then, yes, there is a reddit page that details the streams for each game (not sure if I can post the link direct in here, if not hit me PM) then it is a simple as copying the acestream stream ID and paste it into the app.

I tried out the 48hr pass yesterday with Revs, in preparation for the game tonight. Worked damn well, no hitches using the Perfect Player app

Offline kj999

• Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #590 on: August 20, 2018, 02:03:29 pm »
I'm assuming that you have the Acestreams app installed on your equipment? If so then, yes, there is a reddit page that details the streams for each game (not sure if I can post the link direct in here, if not hit me PM) then it is a simple as copying the acestream stream ID and paste it into the app.

I tried out the 48hr pass yesterday with Revs, in preparation for the game tonight. Worked damn well, no hitches using the Perfect Player app
Could you pm me the revs stuff please mate? Much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Online Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: August 20, 2018, 04:28:59 pm »

Download "AceStream engine" and "VLC player" to your phone if you have a Google Chromecast and will be casting from your phone to your TV. If you will be watching on the your laptop, download the AceStream software and VLC player on your laptop.

An hour before the game Google "Reddit soccer streams". There will be a thread for each game that day. Click on the Liverpool game and copy an AceStream ID (i.e. acestream://ce2a2839019970512a6880db3baec0e57075bcc8) into AceStream. It's trial and error to find the best stream but I tend to find the ones at the top and non-HD to be the best.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: August 20, 2018, 07:18:14 pm »
Constant stop start tonight with one certain provider...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: August 20, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »
Constant stop start tonight with one certain provider...

Is it Revo? Mine hasn't been great, although there's 2 people playing games online in the house so I put it down to that.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2018, 07:44:06 pm »
Is it Revo? Mine hasn't been great, although there's 2 people playing games online in the house so I put it down to that.

Yeah. I've got 3 kids killing the internet also but it still feels like this is on the providers end rather than mine.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2018, 07:45:24 pm »
?  Mine is fine
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: August 20, 2018, 07:49:49 pm »
Settled down for me

EDIT - Spoke to soon  ;D Will just go with the PL Arena link

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: August 20, 2018, 07:52:25 pm »
Whole service down

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: August 20, 2018, 07:53:06 pm »
Yip, mine to. Great stuff

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2018, 07:54:09 pm »
Was always gonna happen. Can't stay underground for long when it's getting throw around like confetti