Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1033670 times)

Online ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #11760 on: Today at 10:07:31 am »

Oh shit, it’s here isn’t it. 

Danke schon Herr Klopp. 🥲
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11761 on: Today at 10:19:14 am »
Simply put, all of this - particularly the Champions League win of 2019 and the Premier League win of 2020 - does not happen without Jürgen Klopp. Before he arrived, we were a club floating by, waiting for something to happen. I'll be very lucky to see a side as good as the one we had 2018-20. Danke Jürgen.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11762 on: Today at 10:20:35 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-dcbhxJ2lzw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-dcbhxJ2lzw</a>

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11763 on: Today at 10:22:16 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-dcbhxJ2lzw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-dcbhxJ2lzw</a>

That interview really finished me off this morning, it's going to be an emotional day.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11764 on: Today at 10:23:28 am »
What don’t you like about him Chops? I’m intrigued :D

Turkey teeth.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11765 on: Today at 10:26:33 am »
Sincere apologies if this has been posted/flagged elsewhere, but it needs to be seen:

https://youtu.be/KKIwF2PTB6E?si=WwyRHuC1vV2XUNr7

Great watch. Got me tearing up. Thank you for sharing  :scarf
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11766 on: Today at 10:28:01 am »
Have a feeling he'll be our manager again one day for a much shorter stint.

Feel sick already

Sadly I just don't think that will ever happen. The Liverpool job is the most intense job in football you can imagine, and Jurgen can't do it without giving everything and more. He doesn't need to do that all over again, particularly as he gets older.

I've definitely accepted a sense of finality today. The idea this thread goes into the 'ex-players/managers' thread too is far too triggering!

But I have no doubt that I feel today is the day we will say goodbye forever. Everyone will no doubt give him the biggest send off.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:29:46 am by mattD »

Online Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #11767 on: Today at 10:29:55 am »

Offline butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #11768 on: Today at 10:48:20 am »
what was that song.  couldn't have been better.

what a video.  I'm in fucking bits.

The Real Thing. Geographically, nominatively and sentimentally perfect, both band and song. Fuck some generic shite mate.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #11769 on: Today at 10:56:40 am »
Sadly I just don't think that will ever happen. The Liverpool job is the most intense job in football you can imagine, and Jurgen can't do it without giving everything and more. He doesn't need to do that all over again, particularly as he gets older.

I've definitely accepted a sense of finality today. The idea this thread goes into the 'ex-players/managers' thread too is far too triggering!

But I have no doubt that I feel today is the day we will say goodbye forever. Everyone will no doubt give him the biggest send off.

Oh absolutely, the last thing we need is pining for him to return as manager. I pondered on whether he would have considered the idea of a year off, sabbatical type of thing, with the management team running the show until he comes back tanned and refreshed. But then he's given enough hints across the multitude of interviews that have convinced me that he won't manage at club level again. I can actually see him in a high-up role at UEFA, technical advisory like Rafa does or something similar on the coaching/managerial development side. Keeps his toes in the water without having to jump in the deep end. Imagine being an up-and-coming coach attending seminars with Kloppo, he would be amazing to learn from.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11770 on: Today at 10:57:21 am »
The Real Thing. Geographically, nominatively and sentimentally perfect, both band and song. Fuck some generic shite mate.

As a kid I thought the Real Thing were Americans, not a bunch of Scousers
Jurgen YNWA

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11771 on: Today at 11:05:03 am »

Fuuuuuuuccccck. 😥

Indeed. We'll miss you like hell, Jürgen.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #11772 on: Today at 11:15:50 am »
Fuck, it’s actually happening isn’t it?

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11773 on: Today at 11:18:15 am »
I thought I was kind of over Jurgen leaving.. The videos today.. Nah..

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11774 on: Today at 11:47:10 am »
Yeap it's just hit me like a ton of bricks. Gonna be a tough day.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online Red Impact

• Kemlynite
« Reply #11775 on: Today at 11:49:07 am »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11776 on: Today at 11:51:14 am »
I thought I was kind of over Jurgen leaving.. The videos today.. Nah..

For me it's no so much the leaving, its the memories and the special times, as football fans, we've shared with him and his teams and that becoming the past. Really hits what we've gone through as a club.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11777 on: Today at 11:54:06 am »
YNWA boss.

All the best.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11778 on: Today at 11:57:52 am »

Such a perfect tune. The media team have done wonders here, really getting the spirit and culture of the club, a group representative of that.

They don't go for something obviously Liverpudlian and unimaginative like The Beatles (I love The Beatles but not the thing for this thing). Nor any generic indie stuff/drippy John Smith-esque acoustic tripe.

Leave that generic goopy shite to the other clubs!

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11779 on: Today at 12:01:24 pm »
I hope he returns to watch some games. Would be great to see him soak it in as a supporter.

Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't even seen Rafa in that capacity yet.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11780 on: Today at 12:02:19 pm »
I hope he returns to watch some games. Would be great to see him soak it in as a supporter.

Having that doppelganger helps, he could slip in and no-one would be sure if it was Jurgen or not
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #11781 on: Today at 12:04:37 pm »
Having that doppelganger helps, he could slip in and no-one would be sure if it was Jurgen or not
Was in town yesterday and sitting outside Jürgen's and crazy how many people thought it was him. He's a good laugh though.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11782 on: Today at 12:04:56 pm »

Next season when he comes back with Real Madrid as their manager?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11783 on: Today at 12:05:54 pm »

I doubt we will be seeing him at Anfield for a while. Would be awkward for Arne when the crowd starts chanting 'I'm so glad that Jurgen is a red...'.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11784 on: Today at 12:07:10 pm »
I doubt we will be seeing him at Anfield for a while. Would be awkward for Arne when the crowd starts chanting 'I'm so glad that Jurgen is a red...'.

Yeah be a couple of years I'd have thought, needs to get his world cruise boxed off first
Jurgen YNWA

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11785 on: Today at 12:12:18 pm »
For me it's no so much the leaving, its the memories and the special times, as football fans, we've shared with him and his teams and that becoming the past. Really hits what we've gone through as a club.

100% today is a celebration of everything he lead us to achieve, my god he created the best side I've ever seen some of the football still takes my breath away.

Being hungover always makes me emotional as well :D

Online Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #11786 on: Today at 12:12:58 pm »
Denial is your friend.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #11787 on: Today at 12:19:39 pm »
Denial is your friend.

The Kübler-Ross model says hello :wave