Author Topic: PL: Bford 3 v 3 Liv 26’ Pinnock 30’ Jota 54’ Mo Janelt ‘63 Jones 67’ Wissa 82’  (Read 32899 times)

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Ugh
"Jόrgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Frustrating performance.

Huge worries defensively going into Porto and Man City

Fair play to Brentford. Well deserved point.

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Some shocking defending in that.

Trent 1 on 3 for both goals.
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Absolutely pathetic, dropped points can happen at anytime v anyone, no problem there but the way we were losing battles everywhere and just being totally half arsed defensively was awful.

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good game.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Only ourselves to blame. Asked for it. Got it
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
Joke of a performance. JOKE!
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Frankly ruined my weekend that.

Well done Brentford but we have to be defending better than that. Can't massively blame the attackers as they did their job

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Worse i've seen our defense play for ages. Just really shocking.

Up at the other end we had at least 4 good opportunities to seal the deal and fucked them all up.

Mane back to his worst.

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
Fair play to brent Ford. But feck sake Mo gotta Bury that chance

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Strange experience that.

Great game, super enjoyable, but despite playing rather well, we dropped 2 points due to shite defending and some poor finishing.

Oh well, top of the league till the mighty Brighton overtake us on Monday.

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
Lots of scrappy goals from them. We were sloppy at the back and a little wasteful up top.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Plucky underdog twats.

Credit to them obviously, but we had the chances to seal it.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
We were shite. Casual finishing and casual defending. Got what we deserved.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Should've been out of sight with the Salah and Mane chances. Piss poor defending for the final 2 goals. 2 points dropped.

Offline 6BigCups

• RAWK Journeyman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dragged down to their level. Stoke reincarnated

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Never seen a team have so many lucky bounces and deflections, well, maybe Villa

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
Very frustrating, two points thrown away.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Notorious IT

• Gilt complex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alcoholic
Points dropped. I thought the defence was simply not good enough tonight for their goals, but to be fair our attack had many an off night last season.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Take the point and run. Fantastic as always up front, but what the fucking hell was that defensive display about? A total mess at the back. They are definitely the new Stoke, and will take points off all the big guns this year.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Typical really. We were bound to drop points after all results earlier were in our favor.

Great defending.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Shocking defending, big opportunity missed unfortunately but we'll learn from it

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
Shite at the back. Knew we couldn't defend the back post to save our lives and had our keks down. Salah should score but for whatever reason didn't think a 2 goal cushion was important

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
Brentford deserved to win that. Defensively we were utterly useless. How for a second goal you can have 3 v 1 at the back post…

Attacking wise, chances not being taken says it all…

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
This lot will give a lot of teams a challenge aren't Chelsea there next week?

Knowing our luck, they have just played the games of their lives and will fold like a deckchair for every other league contender.
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline Racer

• Shit Aldi Snickers
  • Anny Roader
Definitely two points dropped woeful defending for their goals - move on quickly and forget that game  (that tackle from Virgil at the end was immense)

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Bad performance that and a pretty poor result. As poorly as we've defended in ages. We should have put it to bed at 3-2.

Would take a draw in the week, got to make it a good atmosphere against City and beat them and hopefully we can look past a bad result here.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Piss poor defending. Alexander-Arnold in particular was absolutely fucking dreadful.
no doubt he was targeted - sometimes you have to credit the opposition

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Credit where it’s due but that’s really poor to drop points against these

That remains to be seen. I don't think enough people are giving these credit, their defending when it was needed was very well organised and also they were totally ruthless when they had their chances.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
Fair does to them.  They had a
Right go.   Other teams should take note

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
pathetic defending, if your forwards are scoring 3 goals a game you should not be dropping a single point. Yes they missed chances but the team scored 3 goals, conceding 3 is pathetic. Robertson and Trent were not at their best today, especially those god awful corners.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Brentford played well, but we defended poor at times and to miss 2 sitters is unacceptable. We’ve missed other sitters this season, but when you go on to win by a few goals they get forgot about. 2 points dropped and there’s no one else to blame apart from our performance today. Credit to Brentford tho.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Joke of a performance. JOKE!

Hardly.

Should've put those chances away,feels like a kick in the balls but it'll be funny if Brighton go top
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Defence was atrocious.

Their goals had a lot of breaks though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
The back five played today as if they never played together before. They've set incredibly high standards and have been fantastic for a number of seasons, but fucking hell today was a shit show at the back from everyone involved.

Mo should have put that game away at 3-2 with his last chance, but you shouldn't need to score 4 or 5 goals against a newly promoted side when you have the defenders we have.

Points dropped, and for the first time in a long time I'm disappointed by the performance and outcome. You take the lead twice in the game, you can't draw said game against the side you're playing. Credit to them, they played well and they fought, but massively helped them in the process.

Should have had a penalty on Jota as well. That was a clear penalty.

Perfect weekend for City unfortunately

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
Matip looked slow, salah why didn't you just slot it and we would had won ffs.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Deserved result. Well played Brentford.

The manner of the 4 points dropped so far might allude to why we're not favourites. At 2-3, I knew we needed another.

Dust ourselves off and get ready for CL.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
That’s a really bad result considering we went in the lead twice, and after the favourable results from earlier on. Sloppiness all around, not least from Salah missing an absolute sitter to make it 4-2. Shite - and I’m really struggling to get the fawning over Brentford. Shit house time wasting side.

Offline richmiller1

• No! We will not let you go, let him go!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Van Djik's worst game for us