Author Topic: Prince Phillip has died  (Read 36082 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Prince Phillip has died
« Reply #281 on: April 9, 2021, 05:59:46 pm »
Null and void the season as a mark of respect for the horrible racist old parasite.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #282 on: April 9, 2021, 06:01:34 pm »
Be nice if the Premier League do the minutes silence at the same time as the players kneel against racists.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #283 on: April 9, 2021, 06:03:42 pm »
Because we're all imbeciles who aren't capable of finding the news channels if that's what we actually want to watch/listen to... It's infuriating.

I have 6music on as background noise while I'm working from home. No disrespect to the old racist bastard, but my deadlines aren't going away just because he has died - I haven't got time to stop and listen to the tributes whether I'm a royalist or not. Just put some fucking music on, you sods!

Pick a topic and put it on while you work. I've listened to the Han Dynasty and the Bronze Age Collapse so far.

Fall of Civilizations

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6Y5JJPKe_JDMivpKgVXew
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #284 on: April 9, 2021, 06:04:08 pm »
Cousin Liz must devastated.
Y.N.W.A.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: April 9, 2021, 06:06:52 pm »
Minute silence in the Bundesliga this weekend I expect

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #286 on: April 9, 2021, 06:12:01 pm »
When I heard 'Phillips dead!!' I thought, "oh, for fuck sake, I thought our centre-back crisis couldn't possibly get worse."

;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #287 on: April 9, 2021, 06:12:48 pm »
Minute silence in the Bundesliga this weekend I expect

And the Greeks or is that still a sore issue?
Y.N.W.A.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #288 on: April 9, 2021, 06:14:30 pm »
Could he not have waited a few more days? I can't even escape to the pub to get away from the constant shite on the TV.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: April 9, 2021, 06:15:43 pm »
They should hold a minutes silence on the Acropolis.  He was after all an ancient fella.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: April 9, 2021, 06:17:21 pm »
Could he not have waited a few more days? I can't even escape to the pub to get away from the constant shite on the TV.

The pubs would have been just as bad.
Jurgen YNWA

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #291 on: April 9, 2021, 06:20:28 pm »
The ironic thing is that those who mourn the death of Phillip are probably the same folk who moan about foreigners sponging off the state. ???

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #292 on: April 9, 2021, 06:22:02 pm »
Only the US Masters on the telly. Suits me

Not very royalist that now, is it?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: April 9, 2021, 06:23:19 pm »
Chops you wearing full union jack suit today?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #294 on: April 9, 2021, 06:23:48 pm »
Every person on the TV programmes are dressed in black as if they knew him personally.

We lost 126,000 souls to a pandemic in the last year, I just don't get the outpouring of grief for the death of the monarchs husband
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: April 9, 2021, 06:26:30 pm »
Every person on the TV programmes are dressed in black as if they knew him personally.

We lost 126,000 souls to a pandemic in the last year, I just don't get the outpouring of grief for the death of the monarchs husband
They are required to keep a black suit and tie in case someone important dies.

I swear that Nicholas Witchell has the words “look somber” on the notepad in front of him though
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 9, 2021, 06:26:41 pm »
Chops you wearing full union jack suit today?
Getting Phil done, tomorrow.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #297 on: April 9, 2021, 06:27:42 pm »
Good lord jaysus wtf is that.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: April 9, 2021, 06:29:20 pm »
Chops attempt at a selfie?

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: April 9, 2021, 06:29:29 pm »

Maybe some people empathise because they lost a husband due to Covid and have some form of empathy towards the queens loss?

Just a guess like, far be it from me to spell it out to you.
« Last Edit: April 9, 2021, 06:31:05 pm by CHOPPER »

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #300 on: April 9, 2021, 06:30:35 pm »
Chops attempt at a selfie?

Kept his pants on thankfully.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: April 9, 2021, 06:30:37 pm »

40 years of drinking

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #302 on: April 9, 2021, 06:32:02 pm »
Getting Phil done, tomorrow.

I am getting Phil on one arse cheek and Liz on the other.

I am going for the full anus horribilis.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #303 on: April 9, 2021, 06:36:54 pm »
Has it been confirmed whether we get a holiday?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #304 on: April 9, 2021, 06:41:25 pm »
They are required to keep a black suit and tie in case someone important dies.

I swear that Nicholas Witchell has the words “look somber” on the notepad in front of him though

I remember the good old days in the early 80s when Soviet leaders like Andropov and Brezhnev regularly popped off and the way the West found out was when Soviet TV switched to a blank screen and played 'solemn music'.

Maybe Nicky W is aiming for solemn but can only do sombre?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #305 on: April 9, 2021, 06:45:58 pm »
He died in the Queen's Arms.
I thought all the pubs were still shut?  ;)

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #306 on: April 9, 2021, 06:48:22 pm »
Awful news  :(
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #307 on: April 9, 2021, 06:49:09 pm »
Awful news  :(

No don't worry mate, games are still go ahead.

Online jameslfc1997

• Anny Roader
« Reply #308 on: April 9, 2021, 06:59:08 pm »
I don't particularly feel much love for the Royals but Twitter today has shown what a cesspit of hate it really is. He was a royal, not a dictator.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: April 9, 2021, 07:01:07 pm »
Embarrassing.

Government is to more or less enter a media blackout during the period of mourning for Prince Philip - no Covid press conferences, no press releases other than for essential public health reasons, no ministers on media interviews, including the usual political shows this Sunday.

Confirmed: Labour won’t be putting up frontbenchers for media interviews and are advising all Labour MPs and peers to withdraw from media commitments today, over the weekend and on Monday. That includes all interviews for TV, radio, online or print outlets.

https://twitter.com/danbloom1/status/1380528593021902850

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #310 on: April 9, 2021, 07:03:07 pm »
I don't particularly feel much love for the Royals but Twitter today has shown what a cesspit of hate it really is. He was a royal, not a dictator.

He was a bit of a racist, to be fair.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #311 on: April 9, 2021, 07:03:08 pm »

I think it's Delores Umbridge from the Harry Potter films
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #312 on: April 9, 2021, 07:03:08 pm »

Twitter shows it's a cesspit every day. Just ask any black footballer.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: April 9, 2021, 07:03:20 pm »
It’s amazing how all these compassionate progressives are able to square that with dumping hate when someone dies.

It’s not really sad when a 99 year old dies (because they do at that age), but it does mark the death of historical figure, someone who has spanned so many generations as a public figure.  It also marks the end of a 74 year marriage. Must be terrible to lose your slide after so long
W

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #314 on: April 9, 2021, 07:03:46 pm »
Phillip Fucking Schofield presenting a programme about him on Granada now  :duh
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: April 9, 2021, 07:04:48 pm »
Embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/danbloom1/status/1380528593021902850

Kinell.

It's sad for his family and that but that's going slightly too far.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: April 9, 2021, 07:05:12 pm »
Phillip Fucking Schofield presenting a programme about him on Granada now  :duh

Alan Titchmarsh being interviewed!

What??
W

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #317 on: April 9, 2021, 07:06:01 pm »
Kinell.

It's sad for his family and that but that's going slightly too far.

The royal mourning lasts 30 days. Good month to get bad News out.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: April 9, 2021, 07:07:33 pm »
Makes a change from Jermaine Jenas being on there, at least.

Just had a flick around the channels and MoTDx on BBC2, hosted by Jermaine Jenas, has been cancelled. So every cloud...
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Y.N.W.A.