Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753683 times)

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #76000 on: February 10, 2019, 03:26:42 pm »
Yeah, we got Keira Knightley on a multi-million pound contract  ::)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #76001 on: February 10, 2019, 04:01:37 pm »
£560m plus the £500m for the new stadium that some investors are absolutely going to want to throw their cash into. Ouch, how can they not see the stadium is not happening. At this rate Moshiri would be better off letting them drop down a division and running off with the parachute payments.

They want to move forward but in order to do that they would now need to sell their best players at a decent profit, 'insert sound of crickets chirping and tumbleweed rolling by'
Sacking their latest heroic Klopp beating manager would mean more pay offs for him and his staff. Nobody decent would take that job, anyone decent would want decent cash to buy players. The problem is they have too many players on high wages and long contracts.

Hang on, that will get them a debt to value ratio of 100% or more...

That’s not in anyway healthy
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #76002 on: February 10, 2019, 04:29:59 pm »

So that would make them completely debt free?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76003 on: February 10, 2019, 04:34:27 pm »

The stadium would add value too.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76004 on: February 10, 2019, 04:38:40 pm »
Camp Boo?

As I remarked earlier in the thread, I think BouCamp suits rather nicely.  8)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #76005 on: February 10, 2019, 05:03:02 pm »
Just seen there Everton’s next 4 home games, us, Chelsea, Arsenal, united.
Lost 11 of their last 17 away games with only 3 wins in the 6 others.

Are they too good to be relegated?
There’s most certainly going to be a scrap come May.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #76006 on: February 10, 2019, 05:04:07 pm »

The real term value it'll add will depend what the additional revenue it brings in is, and can't see that equating to the £500m+ investment it's going to take to build it.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76007 on: February 10, 2019, 05:49:40 pm »
The real term value it'll add will depend what the additional revenue it brings in is, and can't see that equating to the £500m+ investment it's going to take to build it.

The value of their mythical Delusidome stadium is a giant blue herring.  It's only worth something as an asset to the club if they are actually performing, winning shit and filling it.  Otherwise it's just a pointless structure of limited utility and reuse.  It's the difference between a ring and the scrap value of the gold it is made out of.

LFC is not Anfield; the presence of Anfield adds value to the brand certainly, but it's part of the collective value of the club as a whole - from our performances on the pitch to the match going fans who hand over their money.  Chuck us into Division 1 and half the attendance and what is Anfield worth, even as an asset?  Whatever it is, Everton would be worth far less.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76008 on: February 10, 2019, 06:59:27 pm »
If they went down, I don't think Bramley Moore would be going ahead.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76009 on: February 10, 2019, 07:04:15 pm »

They would have to as Woodison wouldn't be up to standard anymore would it?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #76010 on: February 10, 2019, 07:13:26 pm »
I’m not convinced it would add very much if they’re still shite.

Anyway, this brings me on to new stadia.  So many clubs over the years have been ocmvnced that a new stadium will bring about an era of new prosperity and success.

But I just can’t see where they get that idea from,  too often the new stadium drags the club down (unless you are given one for free like Manchester City and West Ham)

You build the success and then the stadium.. that’s the way it really works.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #76011 on: February 10, 2019, 07:13:51 pm »

It wouldn’t meet the requirements to get back into the PL (I think that’s right), but then I wouldn’t be putting money on them coming back up. All of that said they’ve got too many points on the board to be seriously worrying about relegation this season. Shame.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76012 on: February 10, 2019, 07:21:00 pm »

Anyway, this brings me on to new stadia.  So many clubs over the years have been ocmvnced that a new stadium will bring about an era of new prosperity and success.

But I just can’t see where they get that idea from,  too often the new stadium drags the club down (unless you are given one for free like Manchester City and West Ham)

I believe its called 'Field of dreams theory'
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76013 on: February 10, 2019, 07:41:51 pm »

And if they go down whilst Bramley Moore is being built it could very likely destroy them.  Stuck with an ageing stadium that doesn't meet modern PL safety standards and an incomplete white elephant they might not have the money to finish unless they basically give up on squad investment.  They'd be literally stuck between some wood and a wet place.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76014 on: February 10, 2019, 07:42:33 pm »
it won’t go ahead if they become a top 4 challenger either

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76015 on: February 10, 2019, 07:43:15 pm »
yep goodison wouldnt fit the requirements of a new team in the premier league they currently get away with it as they are already in league

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76016 on: February 10, 2019, 07:43:30 pm »
no c*nts lending these any money
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76017 on: February 10, 2019, 07:46:34 pm »
no c*nts lending these any money

Clubs as fucking rich as them don't need to borrow money.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76018 on: February 10, 2019, 07:46:46 pm »

hull and swansea did benefit but I think they were council owned/run, Cardiff I think is the same too

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76019 on: February 10, 2019, 07:47:20 pm »
yep goodison wouldnt fit the requirements of a new team in the premier league they currently get away with it as they are already in league
how long can they get away with that, surely there comes a point where it can’t be grandfathered through?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76020 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:53 pm »
hull and swansea did benefit but I think they were council owned/run, Cardiff I think is the same too

As did Boro (great owner) & Sunderland (Ground isn't their problem).
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76021 on: February 10, 2019, 07:53:44 pm »
£30 million was all they needed :lmao

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/spiralling-costs-may-lead-everton-to-pull-out-of-stadium-move-128370.html

Everton's proposed move to a new multi-million stadium at Liverpool's King's Dock is on the verge of collapse as the club's board contemplate reallocating the funds to their manager David Moyes's high-flying team instead.

The club have carried out a feasibility study into the move and will make a decision shortly about whether to proceed, but they are now likely to pull the plug.

The sheer cost of the move is worrying the club's owner, Bill Kenwright, and his allies, and any available finance may now be diverted to Moyes. Everton must find £30m in three weeks to have a 50 per cent stake in the new development, which will take around £160m to build even if it is given council agreement in the first place. To find the money would mean a long-term mortgage at potentially crippling lending rates and that would jeopardise Moyes's rebuilding. That bill could run to almost £60m in repayments.

As Everton need money to sign Joseph Yobo from Marseilles on a permanent basis and also give Wayne Rooney a contract to stay rather than cash in on him, they have to channel funds towards the players rather than a ground. Kenwright is also concerned that putting restrictions on Moyes could result in his departure.

The former Everton striker Gary Lineker hopes to make a bid to rescue his first club, financially troubled Leicester City, by the end of this week. The former England forward is part of a consortium set up to try and save his old club, and with his associates Greg Clarke and Jon Holmes believes he has attracted enough capital to help put the First Division side back on an even keel.

The bolded bits had me in stitches :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76022 on: February 10, 2019, 08:04:57 pm »
1903, Everton had the biggest away win of this season, 4-0 away to Forest, and the RS lost 5 games in a row, a good year to be a blue.

Offline esw2003

• Main Stander
« Reply #76023 on: February 10, 2019, 08:51:56 pm »
I believe its called 'Field of dreams theory'

If you build it,they will boo.

:wave

Offline itsalltosh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #76024 on: February 10, 2019, 08:53:52 pm »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76025 on: February 10, 2019, 08:56:33 pm »

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/spiralling-costs-may-lead-everton-to-pull-out-of-stadium-move-128370.html

Imagine if they "cancel" this move to boost Silva's transfer funds in the summer. ;D

And it just goes to show that being a permanent fixture in the Premier League isn't always a guarantee of success.  Leicester are probably the most successful club outside the top six of the past 20 years - they've won more than fucking Spurs.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76026 on: February 10, 2019, 08:57:00 pm »
If you build it,they will boo.

:wave

And if you don't build it they will also boo.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #76027 on: February 10, 2019, 09:27:10 pm »

Everton's proposed move to a new multi-million stadium at Liverpool's King's Dock is on the verge of collapse as the club's board contemplate reallocating the funds to their manager David Moyes's high-flying team instead.

The club have carried out a feasibility study into the move and will make a decision shortly about whether to proceed, but they are now likely to pull the plug.

The sheer cost of the move is worrying the club's owner, Bill Kenwright, and his allies, and any available finance may now be diverted to Moyes. Everton must find £30m in three weeks to have a 50 per cent stake in the new development, which will take around £160m to build even if it is given council agreement in the first place. To find the money would mean a long-term mortgage at potentially crippling lending rates and that would jeopardise Moyes's rebuilding. That bill could run to almost £60m in repayments.

As Everton need money to sign Joseph Yobo from Marseilles on a permanent basis and also give Wayne Rooney a contract to stay rather than cash in on him, they have to channel funds towards the players rather than a ground. Kenwright is also concerned that putting restrictions on Moyes could result in his departure.

The former Everton striker Gary Lineker hopes to make a bid to rescue his first club, financially troubled Leicester City, by the end of this week. The former England forward is part of a consortium set up to try and save his old club, and with his associates Greg Clarke and Jon Holmes believes he has attracted enough capital to help put the First Division side back on an even keel.

On initial glance, thought they had sacked Silva and brought Moyes back in, was all set to do a search for the stealing the sign piccy... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #76028 on: February 10, 2019, 09:31:58 pm »

Haha :D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76029 on: February 10, 2019, 09:33:36 pm »
win win!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #76030 on: February 10, 2019, 09:34:00 pm »
"If at first you don't succeed... Booooooooooooooo!"
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76032 on: February 10, 2019, 11:06:15 pm »

£160m. I bet they wish they went ahead now. BM will cost over (?) three times that amount.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76033 on: February 10, 2019, 11:21:42 pm »

Clubs as fucking rich as them don't need to borrow money.
Why doesn’t Moshiri just buy the whole city and it’ll come with Anfield then. Sorted. A modern day ground.
A new ground will do fuck all for them.
They will never compete with the top 6. Moyes has been their best manager in the past 20 years and that’s because he knew what they were.
A team to stay in the top 10 and not get relegated.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76034 on: February 10, 2019, 11:23:08 pm »
Why doesn’t Moshiri just buy the whole city and it’ll come with Anfield then. Sorted. A modern day ground.
A new ground will do fuck all for them.
They will never compete with the top 6. Moyes has been their best manager in the past 20 years and that’s because he knew what they were.
A team to stay in the top 10 and not get relegated.
imagine buying them and telling them that 7th is their ceiling now and evermore, you wouldn’t get out alive

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76035 on: February 10, 2019, 11:38:20 pm »
I’ve heard Jeff Bezos is interested in buying their club.

*insert joke about poor deliveries, useless crap in the box*

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76036 on: February 11, 2019, 07:49:44 am »
£160m. I bet they wish they went ahead now. BM will cost over (?) three times that amount.

Wasn't even that as they were supposed to be a 50% partner, it was about £80 million to £100 million at most. The Echo Arena got built anyway, at a cost of around £100 million. Kenwright fucked up royally.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #76037 on: February 11, 2019, 08:17:22 am »
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #76039 on: February 11, 2019, 09:32:44 am »
Nice to see he's finding ways to keep busy throughout these Worrying Times [emoji769]