Author Topic: Arnold Clark Cars.  (Read 2506 times)

Offline barnieslad

• Anny Roader
Arnold Clark Cars.
« on: September 30, 2005, 05:58:27 pm »
I'm looking at picking up a Seat from Arnold Clark by St Anne street nick tomorrow, and was wondering if anyone has bought from them before. This will be our first major car purchase and my hoop is twitching a bit, so honest advice please!

Thanks  :wave

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arnold Clark Cars.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 06:57:08 pm »
Mate of mine bought from there....hasnt had any issues at all.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:58:46 pm »
there was a website about arnold clark, not a positive one mind, i can;t for the life of me think of it now. it's like anywhere i guess.
psn = Lents123

Offline barnieslad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 07:02:37 pm »
Thanks for that lads, really appreciate it. Theres been a bit of a backlash from Scotland, were Arnold Clark is a major outfit, but they seemed ok yesterday in Liverpool. I saw the website slagging them off and it didnt look too clever!

Offline Lee J

• As Streetwise As An Owl - Twat Twooooo! What garden? Likes to have his nuts felt, especially now he is Tufty The Squirrel.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
    • Work website
« Reply #4 on: October 7, 2005, 05:04:02 pm »
What did you get?  I have my Leon Cupra serviced and repaired there, they are a polite lot but absolutely useless at giving out information.  For example; last service they noted rear callipers seizing on the report but didn't say a word.  Only noticed when we got the car home, so took it somewhere else for the repair.

No worse than any other dealer I have used, to be honest, and better than most.
As a young man Cameron looked out on the social carnage of pit closures and mass unemployment, looked at Margaret Thatcher's government and thought, these are my people. When all the debating is done, that is really all I need to know.