Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4009695 times)

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #41560 on: August 28, 2017, 10:48:02 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yB-qUVDafQc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yB-qUVDafQc</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41561 on: September 2, 2017, 03:48:14 am »
Posted this in another thread...had to do it here too..
Bullseye!

https://youtu.be/GdZd2rVW6rU

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41562 on: September 3, 2017, 04:27:08 pm »
And what in heaven's name where the "gor blimey trousers" the Old Dustman used to wear?
Cor blimey trousers are baggy Corduroy pants with string tied around the legs to stop rats (or even ferrets ) running up their legs.

Posted this in another thread...had to do it here too..
Bullseye!

https://youtu.be/GdZd2rVW6rU
Smashing Great Triffick

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #41563 on: September 5, 2017, 08:17:31 pm »
Cor blimey trousers are baggy Corduroy pants with string tied around the legs to stop rats (or even ferrets ) running up their legs.

Smashing Great Triffick

Bullseye with the famous phrases  'Look at what you could have won'  and 'BFH Bus Fare Home'
« Last Edit: September 5, 2017, 08:19:15 pm by Mutton Geoff »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline rednose54

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #41564 on: September 6, 2017, 03:57:33 pm »
Bullseye with the famous phrases  'Look at what you could have won'  and 'BFH Bus Fare Home'
Wasn`t there an episode when JB asked a contestant "what do you do for a living" fella replied "I`m unemployed", JB replies "smashin great terrific ".
LIVERPOOL FC SHOULD NOT PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL ON THE 15TH APRIL.

NOT THIS YEAR OR ANY YEAR.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41565 on: September 10, 2017, 04:58:49 pm »
Took on this 6K walk yesterday in Nottingham. Great cause so i thought i would give it a go and raise a bit of cash.

https://www.memorywalk.org.uk/
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41566 on: September 11, 2017, 12:36:53 am »
Give us the good old days again - so we can put right  the mistakes we made when we lived through 'em the first time ;D ;D ;D
When you say "good old days" just how far back are we talking here my old mucker?

You're not wanting to go back and try stop us beating you 5-0 are you, huh?     :)

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41567 on: September 11, 2017, 12:57:51 am »
When you say "good old days" just how far back are we talking here my old mucker?

Nah, this will do me...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oKYiN0aUB8w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oKYiN0aUB8w</a>

We tore you apart that day and I still think 'Farmer' Lindsay's goal should also have stood.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41568 on: September 11, 2017, 01:09:17 am »
Eh up, Seniors. My self imposed ban is over. And I've finished the book that I took a break to write. I'm just polishing it up. Which is harder than writing the thing... Fuck me, do I waffle on.

I'm going to try and stay out until this thing is finished properly. And no doubt, I won't manage that. But I'll be back shortly, on the bum. But breathe easy, I'll be searching for one of the IT whizz kids to format it for me and do a cover.

So, see you all soon.  I hope you're well. Keep warm and dry, there'll be a lot of us aul fuckers dropping this winter. But hopefully, Jed will be needing our votes before Hunt and Co can finish the job and completely privatise our NHS. 
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #41569 on: September 11, 2017, 04:53:35 pm »

You're not wanting to go back and try stop us beating you 5-0 are you, huh?     :)

Wahay divn't say that man!! ;D ;D
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41570 on: September 11, 2017, 06:11:08 pm »
Eh up, Seniors.
Hiya Leo, hope all is well with you mate.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41571 on: September 12, 2017, 10:44:59 am »
Eh up, Seniors.

Good to hear you're still bouncing around mate. Good stuff Leo.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41572 on: September 17, 2017, 04:00:20 pm »
Right, so, being over 60 I received my Bowel Cancer Screening test kit the other week. Anyone else?

The instructions are interesting.

Suggestions are you catch your favoured motion to be used for sampling in a gloved hand(!) or an ice cream tub(!).

Well sod that, I used a bucket..and good job too but I won't go into that, and then with the supplied cardboard spatula(s) you have to scrape a sample off two sides of your finest selected specimen and then lift a flap on a card,and smear the spatulas content into a little window on the card and then fold the flap back to cover it. It's kind of like a Shit Advent calendar but with no pictures of the Three Wise Men or the Baby Jesus.

It all seems wrong, in fact very wrong, and reminiscent of the weird and strangely disturbed primary school kids you sometimes hear about who write on the walls with their turds as if they are a wax crayon or felt tip, but I suppose it has to be done and I guess doing your own is probably better than having to do someone else's, small mercies and all that.

You have to repeat this for three successive dumps and then send your Chris Ofili like daubings back to some poor sap whose job it is to analyse them. I imagine whoever that is must really look forward to Monday mornings.

I did think of scratching a tiny smiley face and a sad face in my brown smearings in the card windows but wifey said it would probably not go down too well.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41573 on: September 17, 2017, 04:22:45 pm »
Right, so, being over 60 I received my Bowel Cancer Screening test kit the other week. Anyone else?

The instructions are interesting.

Suggestions are you catch your favoured motion to be used for sampling in a gloved hand(!) or an ice cream tub(!).

Well sod that, I used a bucket..and good job too but I won't go into that, and then with the supplied cardboard spatula(s) you have to scrape a sample off two sides of your finest selected specimen and then lift a flap on a card,and smear the spatulas content into a little window on the card and then fold the flap back to cover it. It's kind of like a Shit Advent calendar but with no pictures of the Three Wise Men or the Baby Jesus.

It all seems wrong, in fact very wrong, and reminiscent of the weird and strangely disturbed primary school kids you sometimes hear about who write on the walls with their turds as if they are a wax crayon or felt tip, but I suppose it has to be done and I guess doing your own is probably better than having to do someone else's, small mercies and all that.

You have to repeat this for three successive dumps and then send your Chris Ofili like daubings back to some poor sap whose job it is to analyse them. I imagine whoever that is must really look forward to Monday mornings.

I did think of scratching a tiny smiley face and a sad face in my brown smearings in the card windows but wifey said it would probably not go down too well.

Snap!! Just started the same series of "motions". Don't leave your sample in direct sunlight and keep it cool (odour -protection??) Only on my first Advent window as I go only every 3 days - yeah terrible I know - but it's my way of shitting. 2nd shite due tomorrow a.m.

The first was as Gulley said an optional choice of how to field a falling target turd.Do you know something? How little free space there is between the toilet-paper covered hand and the field of free-fall of said target- but I gauged it right just and made a magnificent catch a la Alistair Cook in the slips much to my astonishment and surprise as I couldn't see a bloody thing! Then followed the messy spatula smearing business as magnificently described by Gully. 1st motion duly smeared without issue - surprising really when all I really wanted to do was puke my ring up! It's a shit job but someone - namely me has to do it!!
Hey-ho, onwards and downwards tomorrow . . . .
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 04:25:18 pm by JohnnoWhite »

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41574 on: September 17, 2017, 04:44:32 pm »

Johnno, in my wanderings on the continent, I've occasionally encountered this design...

I believe they originated in Germany and are called Flachspüler ie shelf style and although apparently designed primarily to avoid splashing, they do assist in examination should you so desire.

Having these here would save all our catching heroics though I think the stench could prove problematic for more sensitive souls, especially after a night out and a curry which you normally want submerged under water asap and not to be sitting there steaming away while you are doing the crossword.

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #41575 on: September 17, 2017, 05:01:06 pm »
Just be glad it wasn’t one of these (and I came across a few in my travels…).

Keep yer kecks out of the drop zone with one hand.
Hold your receptacle in the other.
All while trying to keep your balance.
Difficult enough in your twenties. Impossible as an auld arse.

And we won’t even go into the methods of defecation that the good Dr Beaker saw in his travels….

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41576 on: September 17, 2017, 05:15:17 pm »

That looks clean so I won't describe the hole in the ground khazi I once encountered at Zamrail HQ in Kabwe in Zambia when I did some work there back in the 80's. I still have disturbing dreams about it.

But those squat ones have apparently been the cause of some problems here in the UK when people from cultures who are used to using them rather than sitting on a seat, come here and attempt to instead squat on our toilet seat designs. I understand some Universities have had to put instructional signs up as otherwise the cleaners sometimes have a deeply unpleasant task.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41577 on: September 17, 2017, 05:49:59 pm »
Oh bloody hell the "shelf /ledge" was always the German approach back in the 60's when I was in Munster in 1964. Wish I'd paid more attention ......

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41578 on: September 17, 2017, 08:23:58 pm »
Oh bloody hell the "shelf /ledge" was always the German approach back in the 60's when I was in Munster in 1964. Wish I'd paid more attention ......

Been doing those crap stick tests for a while now , so long as the results are ok i can deal with the rest.

Mind you I would hate to have the job of opening those little envelopes.

as for the Khazi list worst i ever saw was just outside Venice in the seventies. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:26:25 pm by Mutton Geoff »

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41579 on: September 18, 2017, 11:53:03 pm »
Well, samples 3 and 4 completed today in the brown advent calendar, or perhaps it's the Play School windows, in pretty much the same way as yesterday.
According to wifey, the national response from this exercise has actually  been pretty poor (no surprise there I suppose, it just feels so very wrong what they are asking you to do). She claims that she's read that less than 40% of the target audience have completed this fill in the squares with your brown paint challenge so the NHS or whoever is organising this exercise is now having a bit of a rethink and instead working on a blood test to be performed at GP surgeries to achieve the same thing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:55:05 pm by The Gulleysucker »

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41580 on: September 19, 2017, 05:49:21 am »
Johnno, in my wanderings on the continent, I've occasionally encountered this design...

I believe they originated in Germany and are called Flachspüler ie shelf style and although apparently designed primarily to avoid splashing, they do assist in examination should you so desire.

Having these here would save all our catching heroics though I think the stench could prove problematic for more sensitive souls, especially after a night out and a curry which you normally want submerged under water asap and not to be sitting there steaming away while you are doing the crossword.

They're the ones I remember from 1964 in Munster Westfalen Gully mate when I was a 18 year old territorial Army corporal playing at soldiering!! Unbelievably graphic description you've penned - and I absolutely got the scenario it conjured up - or should that more properly be said as conjured down? :-X :-X

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41581 on: September 21, 2017, 10:29:10 pm »
Busy week next week

Monday going to the Doctors for my Flu Jab and they also want to do some Pneumonia jab.

Then on Tuesday they want me to go back for my yearly MOT test .  Good job i dont work on those days,

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41582 on: September 21, 2017, 10:38:30 pm »

I went to work in Berlin 15 years ago and encountered those toilets for the first time.  They may help in avoiding splashing but can pile a bit too high after a heavy night.

That looks clean so I won't describe the hole in the ground khazi I once encountered at Zamrail HQ in Kabwe in Zambia when I did some work there back in the 80's. I still have disturbing dreams about it.

But those squat ones have apparently been the cause of some problems here in the UK when people from cultures who are used to using them rather than sitting on a seat, come here and attempt to instead squat on our toilet seat designs. I understand some Universities have had to put instructional signs up as otherwise the cleaners sometimes have a deeply unpleasant task.

At the distribution hub my brother goes to, about 10 years ago they took a load of Iraqis on. They ended up having to ban them from the toilets and build them their own due to the mess that was getting left.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41583 on: September 22, 2017, 09:52:29 am »

Well, windows 5 & 6 carefully painted brown on the paper house on Wednesday, flaps all sealed and date stamped and the card inserted in the pre-paid envelope, and it's now been dispatched to some lucky lab technician in Guildford.

I await the results...

Have you finished your sleight of hand juggling tricks yet Johnno?

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41584 on: September 22, 2017, 12:29:45 pm »
Well, windows 5 & 6 carefully painted brown on the paper house on Wednesday, flaps all sealed and date stamped and the card inserted in the pre-paid envelope, and it's now been dispatched to some lucky lab technician in Guildford.

I await the results...

Sadly I haven't Gulley mate. One to go - and what an inopportune moment to be scurrilously attacked by a bout of constipation!!! I still wait with baited breath . . and belly-ache. . . .  :-\

PS Does excreta ever actually go off I wonder :-[ :-[

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41585 on: September 22, 2017, 05:43:55 pm »
...PS Does excreta ever actually go off I wonder :-[ :-[

Well it certainly becomes odourless after a while, and eventually, given the right conditions, turns into this.

It's one of the ways that ancient civilisations eating habits have been deduced, and also any internal parasites they may have had as the eggs of the little critters are sometimes present and identifiable.

But on the constipation malarkey, I suffered from a bout a few years ago, not helped by also having some Michael Miles.

Not sure which was cause or which was effect.

My GP at the time (in fact a locum and not my normal one) promptly and with little warning stuck his gloved finger up ( it's very much a one-way street for me so that was agony) and wiggled it around but couldn't really find anything or give much advice other than try a change of diet.

I stopped eating bread and it improved the situation no end for me and I haven't suffered for a good few years now and am reasonably regular ie every day with little effort. I also cut out breakfast cereals and a lot of fruit like Bananas (they give me a migraine anyway), surprising in that normally people would say you must eat these things to go regular. I now usually just have two olive oil fried eggs in the morning on a couple of toasted potato cakes with a few diced and microwaved mushrooms on top and a flagon of milky tea. It all seems to work like a plunger....

Another cause though, often overlooked, is it can be stress related.

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #41586 on: September 23, 2017, 11:14:14 pm »
Been on me hols and glad I didn't have a Flachspüler although a Flachspüler has the advantage of less spray coming up and hitting your bottom.
I can confirm the Flachspüler is common in Germany, useful if you have swallowed something you didn't want to swallow and want to find it again.
Would have been useful in the ring pull thread

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #41587 on: September 24, 2017, 12:52:29 am »
Christ! This thread has gone straight down the bloody shitter.

Or on one bounce.
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41588 on: September 24, 2017, 07:31:01 am »

I await the results...

At last, success Gulley mate!! All windows are now filled and closed, the hatches are battened down and my long-awaited "samples" are well-secured in the super-sealed envelope.
In half an hour they'll be winging (or should that more properly be minging?) their way to the lab in Rugby where the analysts await with baited breath - and nose plugs o' course!!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #41589 on: September 24, 2017, 07:51:37 pm »
Well it certainly becomes odourless after a while, and eventually, given the right conditions, turns into this.

It's one of the ways that ancient civilisations eating habits have been deduced, and also any internal parasites they may have had as the eggs of the little critters are sometimes present and identifiable.

But on the constipation malarkey, I suffered from a bout a few years ago, not helped by also having some Michael Miles.

Not sure which was cause or which was effect.

My GP at the time (in fact a locum and not my normal one) promptly and with little warning stuck his gloved finger up ( it's very much a one-way street for me so that was agony) and wiggled it around but couldn't really find anything or give much advice other than try a change of diet.

I stopped eating bread and it improved the situation no end for me and I haven't suffered for a good few years now and am reasonably regular ie every day with little effort. I also cut out breakfast cereals and a lot of fruit like Bananas (they give me a migraine anyway), surprising in that normally people would say you must eat these things to go regular. I now usually just have two olive oil fried eggs in the morning on a couple of toasted potato cakes with a few diced and microwaved mushrooms on top and a flagon of milky tea. It all seems to work like a plunger....

Another cause though, often overlooked, is it can be stress related.

I went to the doctor last year after suffering a bad bout of IBS. My lower digestive tract, recriminations and all associated gubbins were singing a threnody of pain. He prodded my stomach, hummed and hawed and decided to go for a full prostate examination. The pain was excruciating and I couldn't sit comfortably for a few days.

When I have IBS now I just get some medication from the pharmacy without the need for an anal probing.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41590 on: September 24, 2017, 08:19:51 pm »
I went to the doctor last year after suffering a bad bout of IBS. My lower digestive tract, recriminations and all associated gubbins were singing a threnody of pain. He prodded my stomach, hummed and hawed and decided to go for a full prostate examination. The pain was excruciating and I couldn't sit comfortably for a few days.

When I have IBS now I just get some medication from the pharmacy without the need for an anal probing.

It's just dawned on me that this now has REALLY turned into the auld arse thread ;D ;D ;D

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41591 on: September 24, 2017, 09:01:49 pm »
Crazy thread. Ain't been posted on for days and I am reading it on the bog whilst trying to lay a cable.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41592 on: September 24, 2017, 09:05:50 pm »
German poo inspections would be a mundane task. Just going through the motions.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41593 on: September 24, 2017, 09:12:48 pm »
Crazy thread. Ain't been posted on for days and I am reading it on the bog whilst trying to lay a cable.

In the words of that wonderful song from Disney's  "Frozen" , "Let it go, let it go .  .  . ."

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #41594 on: September 25, 2017, 08:08:23 pm »
How many times did you go before you finished laying the cable?

Of course the spray/splashing is all explained by Newton's Laws of Motions.

(Sorry only5times, you beat me to the 'M' word)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41595 on: September 26, 2017, 12:00:40 am »
I find a nightly dose of Guinness keeps me regular!

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #41596 on: September 26, 2017, 08:22:03 am »
Hello everyone,what's been happening...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41597 on: September 26, 2017, 08:59:15 am »
Hello everyone,what's been happening...

Reading through the last few posts in this thread I don't think you really want to know mate. 😖
When in Rome...

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #41599 on: September 26, 2017, 05:27:43 pm »
It's the Frank Hovis appreciation society annual meeting...

Hugh Pugh's Friday night update on Fishguard news was a weekend highlight.