Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3443036 times)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18840 on: November 21, 2018, 05:36:47 pm »
but a billion social media impressions.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18841 on: November 21, 2018, 05:46:47 pm »
Manchester United Loses $384M In Value

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3705269/manchester-united-share-price-suffers-biggest-drop-in-over-a-year

Shares of Manchester United wiped more than £300 million ($384 million) in value before the opening of trading on Wednesday.

The club's share price dropped 8.68 percent in trading on Tuesday, falling from an opening price of $19.92 a share to $18.19 at the end of the day.

United had been valued by Forbes.com as the most valuable team in world sport at $4.8 billion (£3.75bn) in August this year.

United's share price has dropped 14.5 percent during the past month's trading. By comparison, the value of Netflix has fallen 19.7 percent during the same period.

Fellaini's new barnet, probably...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18842 on: November 21, 2018, 06:32:57 pm »
I still think it's hard to fathom how you can have the 3rd more expensive payroll in the world (of any sport as well) and be that bad.  They should get a trophy I think, maybe a bronzed dunce cap?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18843 on: November 21, 2018, 06:41:02 pm »
By comparison, the value of Netflix has fallen 19.7 percent during the same period.
Weird comparison.  You can have a lot of fun watching Netflix.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18844 on: November 21, 2018, 09:07:12 pm »
Is Evra competing with Pogba for some sort of online attention seeking trophy?

Just seen a video of him kissing and licking a raw chicken (yes literally)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18845 on: November 21, 2018, 09:08:54 pm »

Hope he gets samonella
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18846 on: November 21, 2018, 10:19:37 pm »

Yep, just saw that video.

Wouldn’t trust him with kids in all honesty.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18847 on: November 22, 2018, 06:33:50 am »
I still think it's hard to fathom how you can have the 3rd more expensive payroll in the world (of any sport as well) and be that bad.  They should get a trophy I think, maybe a bronzed dunce cap?

I remember when H&G were here there was all that data that league placings correlated exactly with Payroll size across Europes top 4 leagues.

Guess there is correlation and causation.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #18848 on: November 22, 2018, 01:36:06 pm »
Drogba just said that Mourinho could have won 3 Premier League trophies if he were at Man City! :lmao

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #18849 on: November 22, 2018, 02:10:15 pm »
I remember when H&G were here there was all that data that league placings correlated exactly with Payroll size across Europes top 4 leagues.

Guess there is correlation and causation.

It is alleged Man City have two payrolls though. The one they use for their FFP accounts. And the one they hide from them to avoid breaches. God knows what their real numbers are.

As for United - the assumption is high pay = higher quality players. I think Woodward saw that correlation and figured if he made Luke Shaw the highest paid left back in the world, he would then BE the bet left back in the world. It hasn't worked out. Or with Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku, Ibra, etc
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #18850 on: November 22, 2018, 03:40:40 pm »
Drogba just said that Mourinho could have won 3 Premier League trophies if he were at Man City! :lmao

Drogba was a diving cheat.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #18851 on: November 22, 2018, 04:08:59 pm »

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18852 on: November 22, 2018, 04:10:44 pm »
It was the slippers and white socks combo that got me and yes he was a diving cheat so I will never give him the credit he may deserve.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #18853 on: November 22, 2018, 05:34:33 pm »

Give Mourinho those City players and he'd have them in 6th. He wouldn't know what to do with the likes of De Bruyne and the two Silvas.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18854 on: November 22, 2018, 05:41:29 pm »
Give Mourinho those City players and he'd have them in 6th. He wouldn't know what to do with the likes of De Bruyne and the two Silvas.
yeah he would de bruyne left back david silva right back and bernardo on the bench as couldnt displace fellaini

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18855 on: November 22, 2018, 05:48:42 pm »
I swear they'd barely make Top 4 if Mourinho was City's manager. Just look at his treatment of Hazard, De Bruyne and Salah, league's 3 best players now after leaving Mourinho.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #18856 on: November 22, 2018, 06:10:14 pm »

Sell them ?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #18857 on: November 22, 2018, 06:20:57 pm »

lolol

Hiddink looks like his drunk mate straight still dressed from work at 5am
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18858 on: November 22, 2018, 06:37:03 pm »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #18859 on: November 22, 2018, 07:13:24 pm »

lolol

Hiddink looks like his drunk mate straight still dressed from work at 5am

And bellowing "He's not worth it, he's not fucking worth it".

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18860 on: November 22, 2018, 11:37:05 pm »
It is alleged Man City have two payrolls though. The one they use for their FFP accounts. And the one they hide from them to avoid breaches. God knows what their real numbers are.

As for United - the assumption is high pay = higher quality players. I think Woodward saw that correlation and figured if he made Luke Shaw the highest paid left back in the world, he would then BE the bet left back in the world. It hasn't worked out. Or with Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku, Ibra, etc

Interesting that despite City's extra hidden payroll, they wanted Alexis Sanchez but couldn't outbid Man Utd for him.

I suppose the other way to look at it is that even though they could have found the money to outbid Utd, they refused to offer him a salary outside what the rest of the squad is getting, which I think is Man Utd's key mistake. There are approximately 11 players that all offer more to Man Utd than Sanchez that must all be licking their lips looking forward to contract renewal time.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #18861 on: November 23, 2018, 12:20:09 am »
Interesting that despite City's extra hidden payroll, they wanted Alexis Sanchez but couldn't outbid Man Utd for him.

I suppose the other way to look at it is that even though they could have found the money to outbid Utd, they refused to offer him a salary outside what the rest of the squad is getting, which I think is Man Utd's key mistake. There are approximately 11 players that all offer more to Man Utd than Sanchez that must all be licking their lips looking forward to contract renewal time.

Aye. 'Twas daft.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #18862 on: November 23, 2018, 12:22:14 am »

Aye. 'Twas daft.

They have a load of contracts coming up for renewal and they're struggling to secure them purely because of this.

BBC did report after their loss in the derby the had managed to secure a new deal for Ashley Young to soften the blow, i shit you not that's hot it was reported  ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18863 on: November 23, 2018, 04:05:59 am »

Or maybe City played Edwards  for a fool and kept the bid up high to get Man Utd to pay more and offer a bigger salary.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18864 on: November 23, 2018, 09:49:11 am »

He booted De Bruyne out of Chelsea. He would instructed Ederson to hoof it forward, and he would criticize Silva for being too small for this league.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18865 on: November 23, 2018, 11:59:22 am »

LOL :lmao
Luke Shaw is a conundrum though. In the hands of Sarri, Guardiola, Benitez and Klopp, he would be a very good left-footed left back in this league.

Offline Vinay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18866 on: November 23, 2018, 12:03:57 pm »

This.
al Khadoon says something in the ALL OR NOTHING documentary: it didn't make financial sense. I think even though they piss away £££'s, it really did not make sense to give an ageing player £500,000 a week, when what he has to offer is not going to be superior to Sane, Sterling, Aguero and the two Silvas.

Offline Vinay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18867 on: November 23, 2018, 12:05:52 pm »
Come to think of it, at the moment, Sanchez is not offering anything different or better than Rashford, MArtial, Lingard, and dare I say it, Lukaku!

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18868 on: November 23, 2018, 12:07:45 pm »
I think Woodward saw that correlation and figured if he made Luke Shaw the highest paid left back in the world, he would then BE the best left back in the world.
I laughed at that, but then I remembered that it’s precisely the argument the likes of Andy Gray used to make when shown the correlation between high wages and winning leagues.

”So let me get this straight, right?  You’re saying [snigger] that all Colin Wanker has to do [chortle] is pay Colin Kazim-Richards a million pounds a week, that’s what you’re saying?”  [Richard Keyes side-eye to camera]

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #18869 on: November 23, 2018, 12:13:45 pm »

he's probably right. The likes of Mancini won the league with City without as good a squad as Guardiola has bought.

If he'd coached then for a few years pre Guardiola, no doubt he'd have won a shit ton with them too.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18870 on: November 23, 2018, 12:32:15 pm »

So could I if I were managing City.  So could everybody else on RAWK.

So could a fucking chicken.

About the only person in the entire universe who couldn't win a PL trophy with Man City is Mark Hughes.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #18871 on: November 23, 2018, 12:52:29 pm »
Jose Mourinho says Manchester United lack 'character' and modern players are like 'spoilt kids'

In a wide-ranging interview with former Bulgaria and Barcelona legend Hristo Stoichkov Jose Mourinho has said his Manchester United team "lack maturity and character".

Asked by Stoichkov for Spanish broadcaster Univision Deportes why his misfiring side were not fulfilling their potential, Mourinho responded: "They are lacking maturity. Maturity that when you [Stoichkov] played, I think the youngsters… look at your situation, at my situation.

"I wasn’t a player, obviously, but when I say maturity I mean on a personal level. We were more like men. We were more mature. We were more prepared for life. Let’s say it like that. We were less protected.

"In English they call it ‘spoilt’, ‘spoilt kids’. Our kids are more spoilt than we were by our parents. We are more mature, we are better prepared. For young people now, it’s a different life on a social level compared to ours.

"Today's players also in their surroundings, they have a word that was used a lot in Barcelona, entorno[environment] that they use in a more global, holistic sense in relation to the club. When I use the word I use it more in relation to a personal environment. To the people who surround the players, who protect them too much, who give them – in my opinion – too much care, too many excuses. There’s always an excuse for everything.

Mourinho then singled out Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford as young players who have not been developing as quickly as expected.

"People are maturing more slowly," Mourinho said. "For example, the young lad Luke Shaw, who is the left-back of the national team, who arrived there [at United] two years before me. He didn’t know how to compete. He had great potential, yes, but he didn’t know how to compete.

"When we talk about Luke Shaw, [Anthony] Martial, [Jesse] Lingard, Marcus Rashford, we’re talking about young lads but who also are still missing a word that I can’t use but you like to use. They are missing a bit of that.

"Character, personality, as they say in Spain as well, bad blood, that natural aggression that you had.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/11/23/jose-mourinho-reportedly-accuses-four-manchester-united-spoilt/

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #18872 on: November 23, 2018, 01:11:54 pm »
He really knows how to get the best out of his players does Mourinho.  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #18873 on: November 23, 2018, 01:30:31 pm »
So Mr. Mature Jose..the one who puts up 3 fingers, the one who gouges eyes, etc....
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18874 on: November 23, 2018, 03:09:00 pm »
So Mr. Mature Jose..the one who puts up 3 fingers, the one who gouges eyes, etc....
The One who made sure he was very well protected when he ventured eye-gouging, snide cowardly c*nt.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18875 on: November 23, 2018, 03:42:59 pm »
Asked by Stoichkov for Spanish broadcaster Univision Deportes why his misfiring side were not fulfilling their potential, Mourinho responded: "They are lacking maturity. Maturity that when you [Stoichkov] played, I think the youngsters… look at your situation, at my situation.

"I wasn’t a player, obviously, but when I say maturity I mean on a personal level. We were more like men. We were more mature. We were more prepared for life. Let’s say it like that. We were less protected.
This passage is hilarious: ”People like us ... I mean I’m not like you Mr Stoitchkov, you’re one of the greats ... but people in our field ... no no no Sir, I didn’t mean I’m as good as you, I’m not, I’m just saying ... we ... is that okay, you don’t mind?”

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #18876 on: November 23, 2018, 04:19:06 pm »
I saw the headlines and thought, 'This c*nt is at it again.' And then when you read what he has actually said, it doesn't sound that bad - I understand what he is saying. They just lack the aggression and maybe the hunger to take their abilities to the next level.

Dele Alli has that same laid back attitude and silliness about him, but he's got that bit of devil in him.

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #18877 on: November 23, 2018, 04:22:33 pm »
I know he is not well liked here but players like Stoichkov and Hagi are no longer around. Who will fight for their country. Without this 2 greats, what have Bulgaria and Romania ever accomplish in the World of Football?

Hagi even inspired Galatasaray to the Uefa Cup.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:41:00 pm by Advil »
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #18878 on: November 23, 2018, 04:24:09 pm »
I saw the headlines and thought, 'This c*nt is at it again.' And then when you read what he has actually said, it doesn't sound that bad - I understand what he is saying. They just lack the aggression and maybe the hunger to take their abilities to the next level.

Dele Alli has that same laid back attitude and silliness about him, but he's got that bit of devil in him.

Yes. This shit Dab generation, who will have a laugh with opponents when they are losing 3-0. And then start bitching on Social Media.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18879 on: November 23, 2018, 04:58:34 pm »

Agree with this. He has said nothing wrong there and as someone in my 50's which two young sons,I know exactly what he is talking about.
A lot of people would probably class the modern player as being part of what has been deemed "the snowflake generation". I've read things that have stated that the modern player has everything done for them and most cannot even do basic things we all deal with such as bill paying, renewing car tax and insurance, that kind of stuff. My wifes biggest gripe about the current Utd team is that they don't have the fight that teams she grew up watching had - it is why she likes Fellaini as, no matter how shit he is, he at least tries his best.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA