Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2098782 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #22200 on: October 21, 2021, 12:59:16 pm »
I never realised this. So what happens next season? Is the ballot process only for one season? What would be the criteria for next year?

It has been mentioned a million times on this thread and numerous times on the sales pages.

They'll use 18/19 and 19/20 credits for next season. If you have none, it'll be a ballot.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #22201 on: October 21, 2021, 01:03:02 pm »
I never realised this. So what happens next season? Is the ballot process only for one season? What would be the criteria for next year?

:butt :butt :butt :butt :butt

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22202 on: October 21, 2021, 01:04:12 pm »
It has been mentioned a million times on this thread and numerous times on the sales pages.

They'll use 18/19 and 19/20 credits for next season. If you have none, it'll be a ballot.

If you have under 13 it'll be a ballot

4+ requirement to enter ballot for big games

Defo be some salty ones who do 19/19 this year and even manage all the cups then sit back on 4+ next year with no cups  then get fuck all in the ballots hahaha ;D ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22203 on: October 21, 2021, 01:07:46 pm »
If you have under 13 it'll be a ballot

4+ requirement to enter ballot for big games

Defo be some salty ones who do 19/19 this year and even manage all the cups then sit back on 4+ next year with no cups  then get fuck all in the ballots hahaha ;D ;D

And complain about it despite knowing there are no credits this season.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22204 on: October 21, 2021, 01:20:18 pm »
And complain about it despite knowing there are no credits this season.
On the flip side theres a lot of people getting to more games this season who actually want to be there. Unlike previous years where the ticket is purchased for credit alone. Im fully enjoying getting to anfield every other week
YNWA

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #22205 on: October 21, 2021, 01:54:28 pm »
On the flip side theres a lot of people getting to more games this season who actually want to be there. Unlike previous years where the ticket is purchased for credit alone. Im fully enjoying getting to anfield every other week

Absolutely, admittedly I've been guilty of this in the past.

Didn't really want to go to Watford 12:30 kickoff the day after the work Christmas party a couple seasons ago but knowing it got me onto the 4 credits for that year, I still bought it (I did still go btw but my god was I rough).

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22206 on: October 21, 2021, 02:00:07 pm »
Any news on Brighton late availability sale?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22207 on: October 21, 2021, 02:01:31 pm »

Didn't really want to go to Watford 12:30 kickoff the day after the work Christmas party a couple seasons ago but knowing it got me onto the 4 credits for that year, I still bought it (I did still go btw but my god was I rough).
Im in the totally unprecedented situation that i may have to give the Brighton game back as I would love to try for a Madrid ticket and I just cant afford to go to both. never thought I would see the day where I willingly give a game up
YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #22208 on: October 21, 2021, 02:20:22 pm »

In my younger days I loved those games. I remember a particularly rough new year's Day game spending a whole five minutes in the shower and forcing a pint down after a rough new year's eve in town.

Also the "Gerrard cupping the ear" derby I needed a shandy to steady myself.

That thought in my 40's fills me with absolute fear

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22209 on: October 21, 2021, 02:46:04 pm »
Not the clubs fault people cannot read the information, It could be formatted easier but the information is (usually) there.

Their posts are nearly always badly written and inaccessible to many. My day job is literally words and even I get lost in some of their announcements, must be awful for people who struggle. That said plenty just ignore them or don't read them at all lol.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:50:19 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22210 on: October 21, 2021, 04:17:06 pm »
Any had an email spelling this out?

Just got it now.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22211 on: October 21, 2021, 04:22:51 pm »
Registration open for 13+ btw, in case anyone missed that in the wall of text.
YNWA.

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #22212 on: October 21, 2021, 04:25:10 pm »
I'm booking flights and accommodation for me and a friend for the Arsenal game but he's got no ticket and has just become a member.
Can anybody guess if this will drop to all members?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:45:37 pm by Gogeqac »
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22213 on: October 21, 2021, 04:41:19 pm »
I am booking flights and accommodation for me and a friend for the Arsenal game but he's got no ticket and has just become a member.

Might not have full capacity if this Plan B thing comes in with social distancing  :(

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22214 on: October 21, 2021, 04:54:19 pm »
Just got it now.

I will probably get one tomorrow, but already registered did it before leaving work was surprised there was no queue.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #22215 on: October 21, 2021, 05:42:48 pm »
Trying to register and getting a message saying I've "exceeded the maximum quantity for the fixture" which is impressive given I only logged on ten minutes ago.

"Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner."  ???
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:44:36 pm by koptommy93 »
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #22216 on: October 21, 2021, 05:55:21 pm »
Trying to register and getting a message saying I've "exceeded the maximum quantity for the fixture" which is impressive given I only logged on ten minutes ago.

"Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner."  ???

Same here the family cards with 13 + went through ok but getting same message as you for my missus and kids tickets with 0 games on. Hopefully a glitch they will sort out.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #22217 on: October 21, 2021, 05:57:55 pm »
Same here the family cards with 13 + went through ok but getting same message as you for my missus and kids tickets with 0 games on. Hopefully a glitch they will sort out.
Yeah I got the error message with a PA ticket.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #22218 on: October 22, 2021, 07:31:37 am »
I'm booking flights and accommodation for me and a friend for the Arsenal game but he's got no ticket and has just become a member.
cheslea did drop to all members but I think it was only day or two before game, hard to say if arsenal will and even then won't be easy to get sorted

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22219 on: October 22, 2021, 07:41:17 am »
Might not have full capacity if this Plan B thing comes in with social distancing  :(

Plan B won't change much other than masks in some settings and proof of COVID vaccination or negative test for large scale events

But would expect Plan B to be in place within next couple of weeks. As is always the way with this lot say one thing 'No Plan B' one week and then change it the week after

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22220 on: October 22, 2021, 08:22:40 am »

I dont think you on 13 can register them on 0, as the 'games' showing for you are titled 13+

Login as them it should be fine

Basically the registration item you click on is different to the one they'd click on, its a different event in the system

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22221 on: October 22, 2021, 08:24:57 am »
Plan B won't change much other than masks in some settings and proof of COVID vaccination or negative test for large scale events

But would expect Plan B to be in place within next couple of weeks. As is always the way with this lot say one thing 'No Plan B' one week and then change it the week after

Did B not include social distancing?? Or was that the C thing spouted around

As long as I get to United on Sunday I ain't arsed hahaha - wouldn't mind being able to still go to Milan but travel is looking more and more unlikely

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22222 on: October 22, 2021, 08:35:21 am »

As long as I get to United on Sunday I ain't arsed hahaha - wouldn't mind being able to still go to Milan but travel is looking more and more unlikely

Under Plan B:

• The public would be told "clearly and urgently" about the need to exercise caution to help control the virus

• Legally mandated coverings would return in some settings and the work from home mandate could be re-introduced

• The government also has the option of making COVID vaccine certificates mandatory in certain scenarios

Plan B is designed to "prevent unsustainable pressure on the NHS" but would be a tough sell for some Conservative backbenchers, particularly those in the COVID Recovery Group who are against limitations on freedoms.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #22223 on: October 22, 2021, 09:35:22 am »
Any news on Brighton late availability sale?

Seems very odd to have left it this late. Didn't see a local members sale either...?

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #22224 on: October 22, 2021, 09:44:31 am »
Seems very odd to have left it this late. Didn't see a local members sale either...?

Isn't it sold out? Or do they always keep some tickets for the local sale?
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22225 on: October 22, 2021, 09:45:55 am »
always keep 500 tickets I think for local. Theres always tickets for late availability too which is people selling their tickets back to the club
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22226 on: October 22, 2021, 10:45:56 am »

500 local general, 500 local members then they hold an allocation back for additional members sale, along with season ticket returns and unsold hospo

I'd expect info today for the sales, with sale dates to be locals on tuesday and members on wednesday would be my best guess

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #22227 on: October 22, 2021, 11:56:57 am »
I have been trying to register for games today.

I have 3 members with over 4 games. It will allow me to add any game that is for 4 or members. But if I try to add any game that is open for anyone, I get the The maximum quantity has been exceeded message.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22228 on: October 22, 2021, 12:24:45 pm »
I have been trying to register for games today.

I have 3 members with over 4 games. It will allow me to add any game that is for 4 or members. But if I try to add any game that is open for anyone, I get the The maximum quantity has been exceeded message.

try logging in as them to do it

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #22229 on: October 22, 2021, 12:33:05 pm »
try logging in as them to do it

I am logged in as me, who is one of the three people.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22230 on: October 22, 2021, 01:45:37 pm »
I am logged in as me, who is one of the three people.
Do it as a separate transaction. It wouldn’t let me register for leicster earlier but then when I did it separately it was fine
YNWA

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #22231 on: October 22, 2021, 01:49:12 pm »
Do it as a separate transaction. It wouldn’t let me register for leicster earlier but then when I did it separately it was fine

Thanks.  Wasn’t sure if you could submit it in stages. 

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22232 on: October 22, 2021, 02:24:02 pm »
500 local general, 500 local members then they hold an allocation back for additional members sale, along with season ticket returns and unsold hospo

I'd expect info today for the sales, with sale dates to be locals on tuesday and members on wednesday would be my best guess

Was a day off...

Both locals Monday, additional Tuesday!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22233 on: October 22, 2021, 02:24:18 pm »
Autocup payments have started to be taken

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22234 on: October 22, 2021, 02:46:25 pm »

Boris the buffoon out with Plan B on Monday then - Using the line we've listened to the science.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59011321

starting to think this is just the start and reduced crowds will be back before long

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #22235 on: October 22, 2021, 06:26:04 pm »
I dont think you on 13 can register them on 0, as the 'games' showing for you are titled 13+

Login as them it should be fine

Basically the registration item you click on is different to the one they'd click on, its a different event in the system

Cheers, will give it a go.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22236 on: October 22, 2021, 07:01:22 pm »
Finally... guaranteed sales for European homes with criteria spanning several seasons

Sounds like this could be a thing going forward longer term from the wording too  ;D
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/447007-liverpool-v-atletico-madrid-ticket-selling-details

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22237 on: October 23, 2021, 09:01:11 am »
Isnt that just because of the situation with the Milan game having so few away fans, and more UEFA uptake for this game meaning there wasnt enough tickets for everyone with just Milan?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #22238 on: October 23, 2021, 06:16:41 pm »
Isnt that just because of the situation with the Milan game having so few away fans, and more UEFA uptake for this game meaning there wasnt enough tickets for everyone with just Milan?
Well in previous years they'd just hold the sale and you're either in or out if you get lucky on the sale date.

Bit of a shame for my mate who managed to get one for AC Milan but we've got a spare for him in the Kop so he'll be sound for that at least.

For what it's worth it seems the fairest way to sort the sale.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #22239 on: October 23, 2021, 06:21:54 pm »
Well in previous years they'd just hold the sale and you're either in or out if you get lucky on the sale date.

Bit of a shame for my mate who managed to get one for AC Milan but we've got a spare for him in the Kop so he'll be sound for that at least.

For what it's worth it seems the fairest way to sort the sale.
Id imagine there's still a decent chance if you're on the ball. I am pretty confident of getting one and I only have Milan
YNWA