Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 184785 times)

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2021, 10:54:02 am »
“Also on a lesser level, the Jersey case was based completely on illegal wiretaps/tracking devices
I always found it hard to believe that he would get involved in such a low value deal so soon after being released...

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #601 on: November 26, 2021, 11:03:10 am »
RIP kid. And she's just that, a fucking kid. I'm sickened by this, I really am. That poor girl and her poor family.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: November 26, 2021, 11:16:38 am »
Just found out about the 12 year old girl. Absolutely gutted,some right sick bastards
out there
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #603 on: November 26, 2021, 11:56:15 am »
True, you'd expect a child to be reasonably safe in a packed town in the middle of the week.

I would have dropped either of my 12 year old daughters, and associated mates, in the days before mobile phones, and picked them up a bit later.

Mind you I might have thought they'd have some sort of slanging match with other mouthy girls but not to face violence of this level.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #604 on: November 26, 2021, 11:57:13 am »
After 60 years I always think the horrors of Liverpool can't shock me any more..then this.

The poor girl and her family...doesn't bare thinking about.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: November 26, 2021, 12:01:19 pm »
After 60 years I always think the horrors of Liverpool can't shock me any more..then this.

The poor girl and her family...doesn't bare thinking about.

It's always shocking when it's your own city but all the other large conurbations suffer from the same mindless violence.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #606 on: November 26, 2021, 12:25:11 pm »
Just absolute scum.

Poor kid and her family. They need stringing up these rats.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:30:35 pm by naYoRHa2b »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2021, 12:29:28 pm »
Absolute scum.

Its being reported she suffered "catastrophic injuries".

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2021, 12:31:31 pm »
Hope the club do something for Ava tomorrow.

Absolute scum.

Its being reported she suffered "catastrophic injuries".

Stabbed in the neck apparently. I can't even begin to imagine what her family and the members of the public who tried to save her must be going through.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2021, 12:41:13 pm »
It's always shocking when it's your own city but all the other large conurbations suffer from the same mindless violence.

True but this is our city were on about not a compare and contrast.

We produce great people and absolute scum...always said were a city of extremes...but we are and always have been a violent city...but this act is different.

Online LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2021, 12:48:58 pm »
Awful awful news

And happened on one of the main city centre streets as well

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2021, 01:26:03 pm »
Hope the club do something for Ava tomorrow.

Stabbed in the neck apparently. I can't even begin to imagine what her family and the members of the public who tried to save her must be going through.
fuck that's shocking, just reading the story now, what a horrible way to die.  It appears they have arrested some low life, due to their age though they'll have a slap on the wrists, get locked up for a few years and then released with a new identity like James Bulger's killers
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2021, 01:28:12 pm »
On Sunday I saw heavily armed police around Liverpool One. You would think after a failed terrorist attack and mere hours after the Christmas lights switch on, there would have been a greater police presence to stop something like this.

Ignore me.  I'm just ranting out of sadness and frustration.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:34:33 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2021, 01:28:52 pm »
She went to the school we live next to :(

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: November 26, 2021, 01:46:58 pm »
On Sunday I saw heavily armed police around Liverpool One. You would think after a failed terrorist attack and mere hours after the Christmas lights switch on, there would have been a greater police presence to stop something like this.

Ignore me.  I'm just ranting out of sadness and frustration.

I'm sure the area was policed but a quick argument, and then a scuffle and a stabbing only takes a couple of minutes.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: November 26, 2021, 03:17:08 pm »
So fucking sad, just horrible.

Online ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #616 on: November 26, 2021, 03:22:53 pm »
12 for fucks sake.  God help the poor family.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: November 26, 2021, 03:26:29 pm »
Am I being excessive in hoping that the families of these boys come under some scrutiny?  14 year old lads don't just go out with a stabbing weapon. For someone to do something like that, it suggests some severe behavioural issues.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #618 on: November 26, 2021, 03:32:19 pm »
I'm sure that will help console the devastated family.
Why the fuck are you being a dick?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: November 26, 2021, 03:35:18 pm »
Am I being excessive in hoping that the families of these boys come under some scrutiny?  14 year old lads don't just go out with a stabbing weapon. For someone to do something like that, it suggests some severe behavioural issues.

Funny you wrote that as I was adding something myself about that earlier.

I agree as it is always so easy to directly blame the kid. We always do that then onto the next one. Some of these kids must be absolutely dragged up to think it's ok to go stab someone. All that being said though it is also not that easy as you can have amazing parents but get pulled into gangs and influenced. So it is not so black and white but that being said yes I think parents in a lot of cases are responsible for some/a lot of this, however it would be almost impossible to place any evidence and blame parents directly and in some cases very unfair.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: November 26, 2021, 03:39:39 pm »
Awful. Awful. Awful. 😢
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: November 26, 2021, 03:54:23 pm »
Funny you wrote that as I was adding something myself about that earlier.

I agree as it is always so easy to directly blame the kid. We always do that then onto the next one. Some of these kids must be absolutely dragged up to think it's ok to go stab someone. All that being said though it is also not that easy as you can have amazing parents but get pulled into gangs and influenced. So it is not so black and white but that being said yes I think parents in a lot of cases are responsible for some/a lot of this, however it would be almost impossible to place any evidence and blame parents directly and in some cases very unfair.

Absolutely.  I'm trying not to be kneejerk about this. When I think about other similar high profile cases on Merseyside - James Bulger, Anthony Walker, Rhys Jones as a few examples - we know parenting isn't always a factor, but sometimes it is.

As a parent of the boy that did that, I can't imagine what I'd feel.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: November 26, 2021, 03:57:50 pm »
Why the fuck are you being a dick?
It was sarcasm that went well over your head.
Read more and post less.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #623 on: November 26, 2021, 04:03:12 pm »
It was sarcasm that went well over your head.
Read more and post less.
It wasn't; it was just you being Billy Big Bollocks.
Stick your advice where the sun doesn't shine  :wave
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #624 on: November 26, 2021, 04:06:49 pm »
It appears they have arrested some low life, due to their age though they'll have a slap on the wrists, get locked up for a few years and then released with a new identity like James Bulger's killers

Should be life in prison. For taking the life of someone, they should forfeit their freedom forever.

So many cowards, though, who carry knives these days. Have hang-ups about 'respect'. Why should they be respected? Little turds who've done fuck-all to make the world a better place. Being 'ard' really isn't a virtue.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: November 26, 2021, 04:15:30 pm »

Should be life in prison. For taking the life of someone, they should forfeit their freedom forever.

So many cowards, though, who carry knives these days. Have hang-ups about 'respect'. Why should they be respected? Little turds who've done fuck-all to make the world a better place. Being 'ard' really isn't a virtue.

Aye. Probably didn't want his mates to take the piss out of him after a girl talked back at him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #626 on: November 26, 2021, 05:02:07 pm »
Aye. Probably didn't want his mates to take the piss out of him after a girl talked back at him.

You´re probably not far wrong. Sickening. And so completely and utterly pointless.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #627 on: November 26, 2021, 05:04:49 pm »
This is really shocking and sickening. How does it get to this? There has to be a way to delve deeper and somehow understand the inexplicable, and ‘do something’ about it. This is too much now, ffs.

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: November 26, 2021, 05:35:23 pm »
So so sad. Poor little girl, and poor parents. RIP

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #629 on: November 26, 2021, 05:37:28 pm »

True but this is our city were on about not a compare and contrast.

We produce great people and absolute scum...always said were a city of extremes...but we are and always have been a violent city...but this act is different.

I'd agree with you there. I've always had a love/hate relationship with our city. It's only in my latter years that I've been able to make peace with it and concentrate far more on the good than the bad. The city does produce some of the most amazing human beings you could ever have the privilege to meet, but it's also produced some of the most disgusting vermin imaginable. Liverpool does nothing by halves. As you say, in my experience also, it's a city of massive extremes.

What I would add is that this murder is only different in that the poor victim was female. Sadly, the city has a history of kids murdering kids, but it's usually been male on male. I agree, though, that this is a new low, even for our city.  :'(
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: November 26, 2021, 06:01:54 pm »

There is a sizable sub-culture in Liverpool and across the country too where carrying a weapon gains you a warped sense of respect. Television and certain cultural influences tell people you get respect by being 'gangsta' acting like a selfish, arrogant shit and just taking what you want. You get respect by running drugs. Kids look up to illiterate gobshites driving around in Audis and wearing Versace who 'earn' all that by being parasites on society via targeting vulnerable people and selling them the filth they put into their veins in order to get them through their day.

Sadly, far too many kids look up to utterly appalling role models, and many of them do not have a supportive family unit to help guide them. I saw it growing up in the north end. There were always the scum families. Emotionally immature, so could only deal with anything in their lives through violence. I saw their offspring giving cheek when just really young kids. They went on to be bullies. Totally unchecked they progressed to anti-social behaviour and criminal damage. Still unchecked they graduated to local car crime and burgling their neighbours. Still unchecked they went travelling outside of the area to burgle, rob and steal cars. Only after doing all that for years did they finally end up in and out of prison. By then it was all far too late. They had their own kids, some of whom have been up for firearms offences, some are dead after crashing stolen vehicles. The cycle just goes on and on...

Some families certainly do have a lot to answer for. Behaviour goes unaddressed. It's also often excused by parents anyway. ''Oh little Jimmy wouldn't do that, he's such a good lad to his gran. Salt of the earth he is.'' At one time if a teacher pulled you up and got in touch with your parents, your parents would be all over you. In my school though, parents would roll up and twat the teacher for chastising  their kid.

Sadly, we live in an age of entitled, extremely emotionally immature people who go from 0-100 on the aggression scale at the drop of a hat because they just don't have the social skills or emotional maturity to do anything else. Just as bad, acting like an utter scumbag actually brings you kudos in your perverted, sick, sub-culture.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: November 26, 2021, 06:37:59 pm »
^^^ Well I don't think this little fucker will be getting much respect from anyone where he'll be going.

I pity him if his upbringing has deprived him of the chance to be anything other than what he is, but explaining it doesn't excuse it.  And not everybody who turns out like this is because of bad parenting. Some walk into it all by themselves.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #632 on: November 26, 2021, 09:08:12 pm »
I've only just heard about this awful news, there are no words, just feel so sorry for the girl's family and for Ava. RIP.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: November 26, 2021, 09:48:36 pm »
With the Derby on Wednesday night surely it's a chance for both clubs to come together and send a message about knife crime? I hope something is planned so the city can stand together on this.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: November 26, 2021, 10:42:53 pm »
^^^ Well I don't think this little fucker will be getting much respect from anyone where he'll be going.

I pity him if his upbringing has deprived him of the chance to be anything other than what he is, but explaining it doesn't excuse it.  And not everybody who turns out like this is because of bad parenting. Some walk into it all by themselves.
Yes, it's very complex.

I know people who have grown up in dire circumstances yet have become amazing people. Others who have had everything going for them who have turned out to be absolute shits.

Some know no different and no better. Some choose to be that way. Each case will have it's own circumstances. I'm with you though, we all have to learn to take personal responsibility for our actions, and no circumstances can ever excuse sticking a blade into a child.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #635 on: November 27, 2021, 12:12:38 am »
Anyone know whats goin on on Breck Rd?

Bizzies blocking off Townsend Lane goin towards Breck by Georgesons. Allsorts of ambulances and Bizzies, fire engines goin up breck

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: November 27, 2021, 08:44:37 am »
Anyone know whats goin on on Breck Rd?

Bizzies blocking off Townsend Lane goin towards Breck by Georgesons. Allsorts of ambulances and Bizzies, fire engines goin up breck

Couldn't see anything specific on the Echo website. Maybe some trees have come down and injured people? I'm seeing the city centre is a mess, at least one of the Christmas trees has toppled over.

Relating to Ava's murder, seems the police are still searching for the murder weapon. I hope that doesn't complicate things.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: November 27, 2021, 12:39:57 pm »
Probably being too moany as usual, but thought it might have been a sensible idea not to repeatedly use starter guns for the racing in sefton park today after the last weeks. Heard a few loud bangs and then realised as I was walking the dog what it was, but probably put the shits up a few people who didn't know there was an event on.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: November 27, 2021, 12:41:28 pm »
With the Derby on Wednesday night surely it's a chance for both clubs to come together and send a message about knife crime? I hope something is planned so the city can stand together on this.

I saw an Evertonian is getting a banner made that he wants held over the divide by Reds and Blues. Hopefully he sorts it.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: November 27, 2021, 12:45:57 pm »
I saw an Evertonian is getting a banner made that he wants held over the divide by Reds and Blues. Hopefully he sorts it.

That would be brilliant, I hope he manages it.