Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Did anyone see Catweazle on the BBC’s London Marsthon coverage last week? He ran the marathon (fair play) and then when interviewed was banging in about that part of Manchester being the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and how the stadium was originally built for the workers to go and watch a game afterwards and how great it would be for that area to have a rebuilt stadium there. Still plying the Wembley of the North line. Absolute chancer. Pay for it yourself, or at least use your marathon sponsorship money you tight bastard.
I'm glad that's finally settled. Can we all agree that Musk is a c*nt and that Teslas are shite and close the thread now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklcgjNt5G0&ab_channel=TNTSports

'Liverpool deserve a manager full of energy & knowledge' - Jürgen Klopp heaps praise on Arne Slot
Rossi, are you really going to take Ryan Babel seriously?

This is a first class tantrum mate, go outside.
Never paid much attention to him to be honest, no idea if he's a Dutch Didi Hamman or not. So he's just posting made-up shite?
Former LFC Players / Re: Jordon Ibe
« Last post by Party Phil on Today at 06:38:24 pm »
Now at Ebsfleet in the national league.

That didn't last long

Ebbsfleet release former Liverpool winger Ibe - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c2lengxjkkqo
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Men in Suits behind the scenes
« Last post by TepidT2O on Today at 06:37:56 pm »
Weren't Roma trying to hire him
Yes, as were others.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Men in Suits behind the scenes
« Last post by TepidT2O on Today at 06:37:36 pm »
What’s this based on? Bournemouth are currently 10th with a spend of 16th, seem to be doing very well.
I wasn’t being serous!
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by JP! on Today at 06:37:05 pm »
Rossi, are you really going to take Ryan Babel seriously?

This is a first class tantrum mate, go outside.
Ryan Babel: “Apart from Klopp, I understand that at least forty more people within the club are leaving. From kitchen people to staff and analysts."

At least 40? Is this true? A load of staff chucking it in with Klopp gone?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10